• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon: The Safari Zone

Welcome to the newly opened Safari Zone! Where you can adventure to your heart's content. This zone is massive, accommodating a desert, forest, many mountains, a snowy forest and a volcano (Which is definitely not active) You cannot bring any Pokemon into the zone, but you can capture Pokemon while inside. Spend time at our State of the Art Pokemon Centers and Pokemarts, and stay in our cabins, which are completely free*
Pokemon have been brought in from everywhere on the planet, even some newly discovered Pokemon. This is a very exclusive zone and only a few trainers are allowed in.

(Price for cabin maintenance included in initial fee of 20,000 Pokedollars)

Fakemon allowed as long as you made them or gain proof of permission from the creator.

Trainer:
Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Other:

Pokemon/Fakemon:
Name:
Species:
Personality
Appearance:
Other:
Creator: (If using a fakemon)

Rules: (This is literally the FOURTH time i've made this RP. Please PLEASE read the rules)
  1. Follow ALL of the PRP rules
  2. Get permission from a Pokemon OC's RPer if you want to catch them
  3. No Godmodding or Autoing
  4. Fakemon are allowed but they cannot be too powerful and they must have a clear description so people can understand what they are. If you want, you can add more to your BIO to describe the Fakemon completely
  5. Please link both the PRP and RP rules here, I know it's tedious and I don't like it but i really don't want subpar RPers here are i need to know that people are willing to go through that effort for the RP

My Bios

Trainer
Name
: Will Whitman
Personality: Will is kind and helpful, and really believes in using the Safari Zone to help new and endangered Pokemon Species. He's quite good at raising Pokemon and understanding them
Appearance: Will is an average-height man, he wears a belt with pouches for Pokemon Food and Pokeballs
Other: Owns the Safari Zone

Name: Richard Whitman
Personality: Richard, like his father, is kind but can also have quite a temper at times. He is very stubborn and will always do what he thinks is the right thing.
Appearance: Richard is a shorter kid with dark hair and eyes
Other: Will's son

Name: Charge Flo
Species: Shinx
Personality: Quiet and shy, is protective of his precious items, likes to battle, wander around the zone, and follow random trainers. He is somewhat of a thief, accidentally taking things he doesn't know belong to others.
Appearance: Regular shinx but has a Black handkerchief scarf around his neck.
Other: He carries around a thunder stone in his fur.
https://pokecharms.com/threads/pokemon-role-play-rules.9451/

"Hmm, I wonder what u should do today?" Charge asked himself as he walked out of a bush and towards a couple of trees. "Berries are cool." He thought as he began trying to climb the tree but ultimately ended up failing. "Uh, on second thought, maybe berries aren't the best." He said to himself as he continued walking down a path that led towards the zone's cabins.

(I'll copy and paste that once the RP thread is up

Well... it's good to have this RP back! Even though it's had its ups and downs, I'm certain that we can all make it work. I'll be putting in my Fakemon bio a bit later since I need go to sleep right now and I'm still deciding if I should use my old Fakemon OCs or use my new unique Fakemon that I'm currently working on.

(In case if anyone is curious, at pacific time zone as time right now is 23:12 / 11:12 PM.)

Alright, after finally tweeking my Fakemon for a bit I will now be presenting his bio in my template to make things easier and more presentable with his information. I may also introduce another Fakemon character now or later depending on the amount of time I have and if it would be acceptable to do so. (And also... Charge... you do realize that THIS is the discussion right?)

Fakemon Info:
Name:
His name is currently unknown.
Species: Pritotdus / Lil' Operations Pokémon
Type: Cyber (Yes, I'll be getting into their weaknesses and resistances here calm down people!)
Age: His age is currently unknown, though he does look awfully young.
Native Region: Camtonia
Height: 1'04" / 0.41 m
Weight: 7.2 lbs / 3.27 kg
Primary Moves: Swift Strike, Recovery Drive, Shoot n' Scoot, Digiload.
Ability: Suppression (Attacking a Pokémon has a slight chance to interrupt their attack or even put them into a state of panic; causing them to go into uncontrollable bursts of fear for a brief moment. The chances of this ability working is increased on weaker Pokémon and decreased on stronger ones. This ability cannot occur more than once every second and physical-based moves have a higher chance of triggering this ability.)
Hidden Power: Dark
Appearance: Pritotdus is a small, humanoid Pokémon that has a primarily earth stone gray, humanoid body composed of predominantly data and other miscellaneous matter. When he is in sleep mode, his body is curled into a small, cube-like structure to preserve his internal temperatures and energy. His gray, antenna-like tail still protrudes upward in a slight manner, as it can be pulled to awaken him from his nap; though he typically despises this. In the times that he is awake however, his body appears to have a regular shape of a robot that looks like a toddler to most eyes. The veins on his body sometimes glow in a greenish hue, typically to produce more energy in the events of combat; though this can be halted at will should the situation demand it. He has pale green square eyes, a small nose composed of two tiny nostrils and mini cube-like protrusions on the side of his head that give off the impression of ears. Four small teeth can be seen when he opens his mouth, as they are all in their respective corners. His underside is in the shade of a presidential blue, as all of his limbs are short and stubby. His emerald green hands and feet each have four fingers and three toes; all of which lack any nails or even claws whatsoever. His short, gray antenna-like tail has two pale green stripes and is tipped with a emerald green disk.
Clothing: N/A (Mainly because it is hard to fit his body needs and he does not like wearing them.)
Personality: Having a long history of driving arrogance that steered him into trouble with the Zealous Squad back in Camtonia, Pritotdus tends to be rather unrelenting at first to strangers and others that he perceives as a threat; even if they are as cute as a baby Pokémon to one's eyes. His workaholic nature usually tends to make him rather cranky and impulsive the next day, since he has an obsession with protecting someone he dearly loves and he still retains his old habits before an old friend of his helped jailbreak him some time ago.
Past: [More to be revealed in the RP, see Personality section for part of this character's past.]
Family: [Also to be revealed in the RP since this is certainly unknown to most.]
Love Relationships?: None at the moment.
Other: He was brought over to the Safari Zone after the people that brought him over were quite fascinated from the fact that he was most likely a newly discovered Pokémon that was away from general knowledge. (Some thought he was endangered as a result.)
Moves Information:
Type: Normal
Catagory: Physical
Power: 60
Accuracy: 100%
Power Points: 20
Target: Single Enemy
Range: Close Quarters Combat
Description: An elementary move that most Pokémon typically know from the start or learn soon in their childhood. The user strikes the target in a brute, but prompt manner.
Effects: No secondary effects, but this move has increased priority over other moves.
Type: Cyber
Catagory: Status (Egg Move)
Power: N/A
Accuracy: Sure Shot
Target: Self
Range: N/A
Description: An advanced move that most Cyber-type Pokémon usually learn in their teen years. The user quickly patches their wounds by creating and using a hastily made drive filled with recovery code.
Effects: Restores HP proportional to the Pokémon's current HP and condition. (I.e. More HP will be restored if the Pokémon has lower HP and being poisoned for example.)
Type: Normal
Catagory: Special
Power: 20 x 5
Accuracy: 75%
Target: All enemies in range / Random Targeting
Range: 10 Meters
Description: A basic move that most Pokémon in the Camtonian Police Force are taught in training. The user swiftly attacks the target with various tiny projectiles densely filled with energy; then hastily moves away from the area after executing this move.
Effects: No secondary effects on targets, but this move may have increased priority on some turns. Also grants the user a brief period of increased evasion after this move is executed.
Type: Cyber
Catagory: Status
Power: N/A (Normal Usage); 40−100 (Pritotdus Usage)
Accuracy: Sure Shot
Power Points: 45
Target: Self
Range: N/A (Normal Usage); 5 Meters (Pritotdus Usage)
Description: An intermediate move that most Cyber-type Pokémon learn in their middle child years, as it has different, but certainly odd effects depending on the Pokémon that uses it. The user gathers up some data and uses it to refill their power to execute their other moves with efficiency. When Pritotdus uses this move, he has a rare chance of throwing his data weapon at the enemy instead after creating a new set; causing massive damage at the center of the explosion.
Effects: Refills PP on another desired move proportional to the percentage of this move's PP spent (Normal Usage); May inflict stun, making the target unable to act for a brief period of time. (Pritotdus Usage).
Special Notes:
  • 100/100
  • Immune against Ghost and Dark.
  • Resistant against Electric, Rock, Psychic, Steel and Fairy.
  • Weak against Fire, Grass, Fighting, Poison, Bug and Ice.
  • Utilizes cover and various tactics in combat when under normal state.
  • Behavior becomes much more aggressive when constantly attacking the same target.
  • Tends to retreat if HP and/or PP reaches critical levels.