• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon: The legacy Reborn (Remastered)

"A true Pokemon trainer keeps an oath as a promise. One oath to Save all others from the depths of despair." -Ryder Kazudo

The search for Ryder's brother begins now...
Prove your worthiness by talking about your OC character, info, and Pokemon team, and help Ryder fight his way to find the only one he has to find. Arlo, the leader of Team Rocket has Ryder's brother and cannot hide from his clutches. This is our most desperate hour...

Our lives depend on you...

@LunarSilvally @Willow Tree I made a new one...This time, its cleaner than the last one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok so JC is a light skinned young lady with a well feminine build with dark brown long hair pulled up in a high ponytail. She stands at 5'3 in height. She has light blue eyes but her right eye is almost blind resulting in her bang covering it due to a fire incident involving her father's death. She mostly wears a shirt that only covers her right shoulder as only her black tank strap is shown on her right shoulder. The front of the shirt says "No Judgemental Comments" in light red, light green, and light blue coloring with black skinny jeans and flats on her feet as the straps wrap around her ankles securely. She also wears glasses, bandages on her wrists and ankles which covers her scars presented there and a silver and black cross necklace around her neck. However, she mostly covers her appearance with a white wolf blue streaked masked and hooded cape so no one knows what she actually looks like except her older brother Shadow. Her personality is that is slightly stubborn which can be a pain to handle sometimes and is also stern. Despite her stubbornness, she is a gentle and very understanding young lady that never judges anyone no matter who they are. She also has a strategic mind and thinks before acting as she only acts brave to hide her fear against enemies.
She also has trust issues but if you can gain her trust completely she will protect you as if her life depends on it. She has severe asthma which can bother her at times. She can also understand Pokemon by feeling, emotion and their language. She is also the Champion of Alola.

As for her team, she has a shiny female Umbreon named Blue who is mostly her bond partner since birth from an egg with a sister named Sparkx a Jolteon as she has a blue and black flower on her right ear. Blue mostly has a calm demeanor then her sister Sparkx who is a bit hot-headed. The rest of her team consists of a female Flygon named Gem, a female Primarina named Delta, a female Dusk Lycanroc named Wolfa, a female Alolan Ninetales named Kyo, and a female Absol named Blade.

Shadow is a light skinned young male with a well masculine build that stands at 5'8 in height. He has jet black hair that is slightly long in the back. He has Heterochromia light blue-gold eyes but his bang covers his gold one. He is mostly seen wearing a plain black buttoned down shirt with a black tank underneath with black skinny jeans and comfortable shoes. He wears a black cross necklace around his neck with a bandage only around his right wrist with a black watch on top of it along with sunglasses resting on his head. Just like his sister, he wears a black wolf mask instead of white that is gold streaked with a black hooded cape to hide his appearance as well. His personality is brave, calm in any situation, and overprotective of his young sister JC which can be too much to handle at times but his sister tells him so but he won't show mercy if you harm JC in any way.

His team is a female Jolteon with a light blue bandana around her neck with three light purple flowers at the side as she is also his bond partner since birth from an egg with Blue her sister. She is a bit more hot-headed then her calm sister Blue. His team is a shiny female Decidueye named Ghost, a male Braviary named Talon, a male Alolan Sandslash named Talakin, a shiny female Arcanine named Hetilla, and a male midnight Lycanroc named Eclipse. Blue and Sparkx, Talakin and Kyo, Wolfa and Eclipse are all siblings to each other. He is a Pokemon breeder.

I just reposted mine here from the old one so I don't have to type it in again

@Willow Tree @DevVoid @Shadow_Pup @Clite of Dragonbow

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
*cough* tagged twice in a row again. Achoo.

Again, idk if I want to join, but considerations can still be made. I rather there be an actual form for us to base off of though, would be much more convenient.

Ok so JC is a light skinned young lady with a well feminine build with dark brown long hair pulled up in a high ponytail. She stands at 5'3 in height. She has light blue eyes but her right eye is almost blind resulting in her bang covering it due to a fire incident involving her father's death. She mostly wears a shirt that only covers her right shoulder as only her black tank strap is shown on her right shoulder. The front of the shirt says "No Judgemental Comments" in light red, light green, and light blue coloring with black skinny jeans and flats on her feet as the straps wrap around her ankles securely. She also wears glasses, bandages on her wrists and ankles which covers her scars presented there and a silver and black cross necklace around her neck. However, she mostly covers her appearance with a white wolf blue streaked masked and hooded cape so no one knows what she actually looks like except her older brother Shadow. Her personality is that is slightly stubborn which can be a pain to handle sometimes and is also stern. Despite her stubbornness, she is a gentle and very understanding young lady that never judges anyone no matter who they are. She also has a strategic mind and thinks before acting as she only acts brave to hide her fear against enemies.
She also has trust issues but if you can gain her trust completely she will protect you as if her life depends on it. She has severe asthma which can bother her at times. She can also understand Pokemon by feeling, emotion and their language. She is also the Champion of Alola.

As for her team, she has a shiny female Umbreon named Blue who is mostly her bond partner since birth from an egg with a sister named Sparkx a Jolteon as she has a blue and black flower on her right ear. Blue mostly has a calm demeanor then her sister Sparkx who is a bit hot-headed. The rest of her team consists of a female Flygon named Gem, a female Primarina named Delta, a female Dusk Lycanroc named Wolfa, a female Alolan Ninetales named Kyo, and a female Absol named Blade.

Shadow is a light skinned young male with a well masculine build that stands at 5'8 in height. He has jet black hair that is slightly long in the back. He has Heterochromia light blue-gold eyes but his bang covers his gold one. He is mostly seen wearing a plain black buttoned down shirt with a black tank underneath with black skinny jeans and comfortable shoes. He wears a black cross necklace around his neck with a bandage only around his right wrist with a black watch on top of it along with sunglasses resting on his head. Just like his sister, he wears a black wolf mask instead of white that is gold streaked with a black hooded cape to hide his appearance as well. His personality is brave, calm in any situation, and overprotective of his young sister JC which can be too much to handle at times but his sister tells him so but he won't show mercy if you harm JC in any way.

His team is a female Jolteon with a light blue bandana around her neck with three light purple flowers at the side as she is also his bond partner since birth from an egg with Blue her sister. She is a bit more hot-headed then her calm sister Blue. His team is a shiny female Decidueye named Ghost, a male Braviary named Talon, a male Alolan Sandslash named Talakin, a shiny female Arcanine named Hetilla, and a male midnight Lycanroc named Eclipse. Blue and Sparkx, Talakin and Kyo, Wolfa and Eclipse are all siblings to each other. He is a Pokemon breeder.

I just reposted mine here from the old one so I don't have to type it in again

@Willow Tree @DevVoid @Shadow_Pup @Clite of Dragonbow

Nice.

*cough* tagged twice in a row again. Achoo.

Again, idk if I want to join, but considerations can still be made. I rather there be an actual form for us to base off of though, would be much more convenient.

I understand what you mean...

@Shadow_Pup @Clite of Dragonbow @DevVoid @BlueMew392 @Merciless Medic You are being tagged for this Role play.

Hmm, no thanks, I'd rather not. Thanks for the offer, though.

Understood...

Before it begins, the story takes places after Ryder won the Pokemon Alola league. And most of all he only won league with only three of his Pokemon team: Melody the Primarina (F), Circuit the Pikachu (M), and Sugarplum the Sylveon (F).

Discussion will still be open afterwards...

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Seriously?
Beat an entire league with just three Pokemon, and not even one that are particularly resilient? That's practically godmoding. Just because it's theoretically possible to do this sort of shit in-game if you way over-level yourself and carry too many healing items doesn't mean it'd be viable in an RP setting.

This doesn't reflect on your character in any good way and isn't cruise control for cool. This is borderline rule-breaking.

Also good grief, unnecessary multiposting everywhere. Use the edit button, for the sake of frell.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Okay, that makes things so much harder! Normally I have a pair of siblings that I use, but I'll just use one.

One last question: How old is Ryder? I just want to know so I know which character would be better to use (one is 13-15, depending on the RP, and one is 21).

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
'Kay! Her sister will likely be mentioned on occasion and could possibly show up at some point, but this will be my primary character.

Alison "Allie" Silverstone is a fifteen-year old girl, full of energy and vigor. She stands at the relatively average height of 5'6, with a slim build and fair skin. Her hair is a bright blue shade, and her eyes are simply brown. Her usual outfit consists of a neon blue t-shirt, black knee-length skirt, and white sweater along with black combat boots. She wears a simple aquamarine pendant around her neck, and a Z-Ring is visible on her wrist, usually containing an Eevium-Z.

Allie is a charismatic kid, with an enthusiastic and bubbly demeanor. She's always ready for anything, and she doesn't care about danger... until she's in the face of it. She's pretty rash, and often leaps before she looks - which consequently leads to her being the one who's always in peril. Even so, she never gives up, no matter how many times she fails.

Her team consists of Eve the Eevee (F), Moon the Shiny Ralts (F), and Creme the Alcremie (F). She speaks with a slight Kalosian accent.

She is the younger sibling of famed Trainer and music artist Talia Silverstone, a young woman launched into the spotlight by her incredible musical talent and training skill. As Talia's sister, Allie seeks to get out of her shadow and make a name for herself in the world. This, however, is detrimented by the fact that people recognize her everywhere she goes...

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Okay, great! What exactly should she be doing there? I doubt a fifteen year old would be working there or anything.

Name: Lana Montgomery
Age 15
Appearance: Stands 5'5" wearing a blue dress that reaches her knees, she has a curvy figure, platinum blonde hair and blue eyes,
Personality: She is Calm and collected, and can be a bit snarky to those she perceives as her rival. She can also be a little flirtatious, but it's not
Backstory: She started in Johto and traveled through both there and her home region, Unova.
Goal: To win the League.

Pokemon

Species: Feraligatr
Ability: Torrent
Backstory: Lana was born in Unova, but was in Johto the day she started her journey, and she selected Totodile
Personality: He is a very excitable Pokemon and will challenge any Pokemon to a battle.

Species: Garchomp
Ability: Sand Veil
Personality: He acts like a baby as he was Hatched right before the Unova league
Backstory: Gible was hatched prematurely right before the Unova League, causing Lana to almost miss it.

Species: Glaceon (Shiny)
Ability: Snow Cloak
Personality: Glaceon is very calm and collected kind of like Lana, but is a lot less snarky.
Backstory: Lana had Hatched an Eevee on the boat to Ferrine and it stopped near the Ice Rock in Sinnoh, She touched the rock and started glowing, evolving into Glaceon.

Species: Watchog
Ability: Keen Eye
Personality: It is the Pokemon that takes the graveyard shift watching over camp, so it sleeps in the day and is active at night.
Backstory: Watchog was caught as A Patrat in Unova, it evolved during the Unova League.

Species: Pinsir
Ability: Hyper Cutter
Personality: Pinsir tends to be a bit of a Flirt, generally flirts with other bug types.
Backstory: Caught in Johto after someone had trouble with it in their yard, is now one of her powerhouses.

Species: Mamoswine
Ability: Oblivious
Personality: Much like his ability, he won't notice anything.
Backstory: Piloswine was caught as a Piloswine somewhere near Mt. Silver. Been with her main six since.

Note: Her sister is the Unovan Coordinator, Ariana Montgomery, and her Brother in Law is The Cloaked Rider, so anyone in the contest circuit will recognize her instantly.

Great. You'll debut at the entrance of the catacomb of heroism. Just be sure to follow the rules and you're in. It's as simple as that. Trust me, you'll have to read the rules before entering any thread. :) And here's an update I forgot to tell you guys: The thread in the Pokemon role play zone will have two parts during the story depending on how we make things right and not break the rules as the admin said so about the rules. Anybody who breaks the rules will be reported for breaking the rules as irresponsible as whatever she might say. Anyways, thanks for listening, and enjoy!

Last edited:
Special update: Pokemon: the legacy reborn won't have any parts due to inactivity. I feel like I'm alone, and no one is around me any more... I feel like I'm not wanted any more... :(

Anyways, aside from that sad update I posted, thanks and enjoy! :)

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
Name: Hikashi

Appearance: He's tall, standing around 5'11" and has fuzzy black hair. His left eye is covered by his fringe.

Team: A shiny froakie(M), a Shinx(M), and a fletchender (F)

Backstory: He set off on a journey to mostly escape his supporting parents. Who hated pokemon with a burning passion. But that didn't stop Hikashi from meeting all different kinds of pokemon. He had to catch and hide both his froakie and his shinx from his parents. They hesitated to let him go on a journey but decided to anyway. Due to constant nagging from Hikashi. And now, he's off to meet new friends, and start a new adventure.

Name: Jonah “JoJo” Jonakoh

Appearance: 5’7”, slim and scrawny body with brown unkempt hair, pale white skin with dark circles around the eyes. Usually stands up straight and has good posture.

Personality: Very formal, but with a hint of aloofness as well as a general incompetence when it comes to interacting with strangers.

Backstory: After working as a part-time assistant to a Pokémon researcher in Accumula Town for a year, Jonah is seeking a Pokémon adventure of his own. The only issue is that he has no way of obtaining a Pokémon.

Name: Roman Wills Jr.

Height: 6'3

Feature's: Brown eyes that shine a Menacing Yellow when he is in the sun, A bandage on his nose due to his partner Dedenne headbutting it when he didn't share his pancakes, Long White Hair pulled back in a wild Manbun.

BodyType: Very fine masculine build

Team: Dedenne(F), Espeon(F), Pancham(M), Noibat(F)

Personality: He is Very Lazy and enjoys to place bets, He is also very Confident and Intelligent, and will constantly remind Pancham that they are the men of the house and need to protect the women because that's what real men do. He enjoys pancakes and uses his intimidating build to get a discount at restaurants, which is another reason why he is a good negotiator.

Backstory: When he was younger he and his older brother, Reeko were orphans and ran away from the orphanage. Shortly after his brother got sick, at first it was a cold but then it got more severe. One day when they were walking threw the city and Reeko passed out. As much as Roman begged for help no one would, I mean, who would help some random homeless kids no one knew? Shortly after Reeko died and Roman was hopeless. Months after his brother's death Roman was stealing food and money and picking on people weaker than him. One day, an old woman saw him picking in a trash can for food and took him in. She fed him many pancakes which made it his favorite food.
He decided that he would be a pokemon trainer and his new grandmother gave him a dedenne and told him to always keep her by his side. Soon after the old woman died and he decided he wouldn't just be a pokemon trainer, but a pokemon master, and set off on his journey.

Last edited: