• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon: The legacy Reborn (Remastered)

She sighed before standing up to follow Ryder up the stairs as Blue followed her using her rings once again to give bright light through the path. Shadow didn't hesitate to follow as Sparkx followed right beside him. "Ryder, we should be careful from here on out, never know what will pop out on us...if you understand what mean .." she said moving her mask to cover her face again as Shadow seemed to do the same.

As Ryder and Circuit made it to the exit of the catacombs of heroism, he understood what JC was talking about. "Don't worry." Said Ryder. "If there's anybody who needs help, it's us!" Until a noise came out of nowhere as a band of Team Rocket members came out of the shadows. "Confidence won't get you fools anywhere." Said the figure. It was Arlo, the leader of Team Rocket. "You're the guy that kidnapped my brother." Shouted Ryder. "The three leaders of Team Rocket!" Then came Annie, Oakley, Cassidy, Butch, Jessie, and James. "Why are you here?" Said Ryder. "You came here, so you can defeat us with your pathetic Team Rocket Pokemon?" Ryder's insult caught the three duos off guard. "How dare you say that in front of us!" Said Annie. "Now, now, everyone." Said Arlo. "I have something to talk with them. Okay?" Annie then stepped back. "That sassy attitude won't scare us you know." Said Arlo. "And we're not even here to fight. Even if you're a fool to fight me." "WHAT!?" Snapped Ryder.

As good as JC was, she was good with words towards villains. "Oh so your saying that you are chickening out in a fight...how pathetic you guys are" she said coldly. "Ryder here has more faith in his Pokemon then your own....and he is way better then you because I can sense that he is....your no leader if you think kidnapping someone and using Pokemon in the worse way ....will get you nowhere..." She finished.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
The young teen said nothing. In reality, the people in front of her made her more terrified than anything else. Despite that, she knew that fear wouldn't get her anywhere.
Mustering up all her courage, she finally spoke. "Why...?"
She stepped forward, her eyes glimmering with a mixture of emotions. "I just d-don't understand what you people want. W-Why do you really need his brother so badly? What do we have to do with... whatever it is you're doing?"
Suddenly, her expression twisted with anger, a rarity for her. "Maybe you just enjoy hurting people. Maybe you want us to feel like dirt. Or maybe you're just a ragtag group of self-absorbed, vain, idiots!" Her shout was piercingly loud, making her anger obvious.

"That's because you both don't go flying to saving a man you understand about, you twerps!" Growled Arlo towards Allie and JC. But Ryder stood up for the two of them. "Oh please, like you know something stupid under my command." Said Ryder towards Arlo. "If you were their number one fan, you would admire them instead of stealing their Pokemon for your own reason." "But I don't admire a hero who thinks he or she is smart enough to foil a genius's plan, so don't bother." Said Arlo. "Oh, and spare me for the...usual party." Arlo then pointed towards the Pokemon trainers before pointing towards the Pokemon and then towards Ryder. "Yes, Pokemon can be friends with those who know their masters well." Said Arlo. "But if you're not careful with your team and your friends, you will share the same grizzly, dark fate before anybody else does when their hearts break. Still, that doesn't mean that you should continue to fight boy. You're just a twerp waiting in line, taking the fall along with others you know." "Why would I ever take orders from a Team Rocket creep like you?" Said Ryder who was very angry. "As if!" scoffed Arlo. "You have no other choice than to follow this road of tears. You'll never know what corner you might take. Besides, you're so close. Close to getting killed..." And Arlo and the rest of the Team Rocket members disappeared into the shadows. "Hearts breaking...who's hearts?" Said Ryder looking down.

Last edited:
"Arlo, I know what you've done, I don't think it's a good idea to be here, AT. ALL." Lana growled darkly.

Feraligatr and her other Pokemon had popped out of their Pokeballs, ready for absolutely anything. Something unexpected happened, her shield synced up with her emotional state and started glowing black. Feraligatr then used Ice Beam on his trainer in an attempt to stop her from doing something she'd regret.

She looked to where Arlo and Team Rocket had disappeared. "Ryder, don't let there words bother you because in the end, the allies will always win. Arlo is must too clouded with anger to really see what is really in front of him and that anger can make him lose very quickly. You must always have a clear mind with paths you take and the battles you face. You must have faith in yourself and in return your partner and Pokemon will be strong with you no matter how hard you fall. You must believe in yourself because allies will always succeed together then alone. If dying is my faith along with my partner and Pokemon to stop evil with the katana I have then so be it because that is the role of the first Alolan Champion. I must protect the innocent from Arlo and Team Rocket and save your brother as that is what I vowed to do. Don't let your emotions cloud you because you won't actually see what is in front of you and you will only act recklessly. If you are the next Ash then listen close, knowing Ash, he would never give up so easily despite evil being in the way. He would always go after them and save the ones in danger to make things right. Him and his Pikachu were the most amazing team together and his partner Pikachu had the most strongest of electric power because there bond was inseperable just like Blue and I. An inseperable bond will always triumphant over evil and if you just have faith and believe.." she paused picking up Circuit the Pikachu gently holding him. "You will see how powerful an electric mouse like Circuit here really is.." she gave a gentle smile to Ryder before handing Circuit back to him.

"Never forget that we will always be here to assist you because the more we fight together the strong the bond you and your partner will have. Only Circuit will tell you when he is ready to fight by your side without fear. Trust me...you will know when it's time to unleash his true power he has inside of him because I can sense when a Pokemon is ready to show their true power with there trainer. So be brave and let's go, we still have two others that I know who can join us" she finished. Blue, Darling, and Missy agreed to JC's words. "Umbre!" "Pikachu!" "Mismagius!("JC never fails to give others faith with her words..") they said all at the same time.

Ryder took his time to hear JC's words and then looked back at her. "You're right!" Said Ryder. "This time me and my team won't let anyone get hurt or get killed. It's our duty to rescue everyone and every Pokemon we know of in the entire planet. Even if I have to rescue you guys before I pay the price for rescuing the world under any circumstances. Besides, an oath given to me from a friend of mine, will remain a sibling to me." "Prima-prim!("Ryder may be reckless, clumsy, and a bit nuts. But when I first met him, he was a bold child of his kind to remind me that he knows no limit.")" Said Melody. "Piiikaa...("JC, those words were inspiring and encouraging to the heart. Even if Ash's Pikachu is almost like me, we hold the same power if our time has come to rise against the rest.")" Said Circuit giving Blue and JC a hug before he was returned back to his trainer. "Syl-sylve!("We're a team! When bad guys think and use their words poorly, we can push them back like there's no tomorrow!")" Added Sugarplum feeling encouraged. "Then we better head to the Unova region and fast to find Skyla and ask her where my brother is at, and fast!" Said Ryder. Before the rest of the heroes went ahead, Ryder then looked back at the shadows feeling a little worried about his team and his friends. "What hearts?" He said to himself.

They went back on the Aether boat as they make their way towards the Unova region without hesitation. "We should be heading towards the Unova region within 12 Poke-parsecs." Said SER-M.

Last edited:
She was actually stumped by what Arlo had said about "hearts" as she was figuring out what that actually meant but whatever it was she had a feeling that it wouldn't end well. "-Whatever you are planning Arlo, I will make sure to frustrate you with my team and save Ryder's brother and I know that will annoy the hell out of you!-" she thought as she looked out at the ocean sea. "Ryder, as soon as we arrive in Unova, I'll have to separate from you for the moment then I will join back with you to see Skylar, Shadow will be here with you to take my place for now until I return alright" she said as Blue, Darling, and Missy knew where she had to go so agreed. "Pika!("Don't worry Circuit, we will return once we completed so I can always be rooting for you like I want to do") she smiled resting on JC's shoulder. ("Let's just say I want to admire you...") Darling added becoming shy of the comment.

"Will you return when you come back?" Asked Ryder to JC. "The journey is dangerous nowadays. Team Rocket is up to no good and we have to stop them, no matter they'll throw at us. We need to act fast." "Piika...(Please trun back when we reach the Unova region, Blue...")" Said Circuit to Blue.

She just chuckled. "Calm down Ryder, I am the first Champion of Alola, not even Team Rocket knows my full power because the way I battle is unpredictable. Remember what I said, Blue and I will always remain strong together then alone because of the bond we deeply share so don't worry I will return to you Ryder and Blue as well. Remember I did say that there are other two allies that I have that are definitely willing to help you and also I must return Darling and Missy to their proper trainer" she said pulling out a Luxury ball before Gem popped out. "Ryder, can you do me a favor?" She asked pulling off her mask completely off her head before lowering her hood down before placing her wolf mask on his head. "I will return to you Ryder I did vow to you that I will help you find your brother, and until I return take care of it for me alright just like how you are taking care of Ash's hat" she managed a gentle smile before getting on Gem's back as Blue, Darling, and Missy followed. "Shadow is just as reliable as I am so he won't fail you in battle, I'll join you guys back real soon" she finished.

Blue leaped off for the second approaching Circuit. "Umbre! Breon!("Don't worry Circuit, I will return with JC so no need to worry about me not returning, where she goes I go" Blue said. "Pikachu!(" Have faith in us Circuit, we will return to you in one piece with our trainee of course") Darling said giving a gentle smile. "I will return as fast as I am able" JC finished as Blue leaped back up on Gem before Gem took off in the skies towards the Unova region. Shadow approached Ryder closer patting his shoulder. "Have faith in her Ryder, I know my sister better then anyone, she will return to us to help you and Sparkx knows this as well" he said looking to her. "Jolteon!("I know my sister Blue very well, she will always be calm minded and obey JC's orders perfectly so I believe she will return to us Circuit so have faith") Sparkx said giving a smile to him.

"Okay." Said Ryder. "It's time to set sail for the Unova region. Allie, help fix SER-M for me. It's time to upgrade my dad's robot with something special." Ryder then gave Allie a heat sink, an access arm plug, an armor mod, a serum skill mod, and a damage mod. "Lana." Said Ryder. "Operate the cannons at the brig. Tyler will have to sleep at the cabin level. And Shadow, you're with me at the bridge. Just hope the Unova region isn't far..." Circuit then went to the front of the boat and then stared at the moon falling into the ocean, he didn't said another word but had a feeling that he might be just like Ash's Pikachu. Circuit felt his electric powers vibrating, knowing that he knows when to put up a fight, he and his two Pokemon friends and his trainer will bring back the light and put an end to Ivor's tyranny and destruction.

As the sun rose from the ocean, the sky turned brightly blue as the Aether boat sailed through the calm seas. "Piiikaa...("It all seems like the world might fade to darkness. Don't you think, Eve?")" Said Circuit to Eve.

Last edited:
JC had arrived quicker with the girls as Gem flew above most of the Unova region. Darling and Missy had pointed the direction where Maskerin and Mask where at before Gem landed on the ground as She could see a familiar girl with dark Russian blue hair that was loose with a light lavender now behind her head. She also saw a male with a wolf mask that was dark then hers with a silver outline around the mask. Darling and Missy went over to the girl seeing her turn around noticing her instantly. "JC!" She said running up to her. "You came...just like Darling and Missy was told to do..." She said smiling gently as Mask and his partner Yami, a shiny female Yamask floated beside of him. "Of course I did, you two are my friends but I need you guys help......something bad had came up and he needs your help..." She said as Mask nodded agreeing to help. "Of course we can help but can you explain what is exactly going on....?" She asked her. "Of course...but not out here..." She said as she made her way inside their house.

Meanwhile, Ryder traveled far and wide through the ocean and has looked up at the clouds for quite sometime. "Oh, brother." Said Ryder. "Where did Team Rocket take you to?" Until time stopped and Ryder looked at his friends frozen in one place, except for his buddy Circuit. He then heard a voice when Ryder and Circuit began to fall asleep. "Where am I?" Said Ryder who was confused. "You're said to the next gen trainer. Right?" Said the voice. It was the Alolan champion himself. Ash Ketchum. "Yes." Said Ryder. "Why are you here?" "To encourage you so that you can save your brother." Said Ash. "You just need to learn the same moves as my buddy does." "But I can't." Said Ryder. "Circuit never learned that yet." "You didn't." Said Ash. "It sleeps inside him. You got to trust me." Then Ash's alola team came beside him giving Ryder a warm smile. Ryder went down to his knees and bend his head down. "I'll try my best." Said Ryder. "Don't just try." Said Ash. "Do it." "Wait!" Said Ryder. "What about this cap of yours?" "Keep it." Said Ash. "You're the next gen of me. You'll be the greatest anyone has ever seen." Circuit carefully took a look at Ash's Pikachu, "Piiika?("Are you-?")" Asked Circuit to Ash's Pikachu. "Pika-pikachu.("You'll always be like me. And you'll always be the masterful next gen Pikachu of me.")" Said Ash's Pikachu in a confident look. And Ash, his buddy Pikachu, and his alola team began to glow with a bright light as they began to disappear. "Wait, wait a sec. ASH!" Said Ryder as he followed them towards the light. "Come back! Don't leave!" "I never left you, Ryder." Said Ash in a happy tone. "Nor did I forgot you. You can make a change if you save everyone and your friends you and I know from entering the darkness." And Ryder and Circuit were blinded by the light as if their time with Ash was up.

Ryder lay motionless on the floor and asleep with Circuit beside him. "Master?" Said SER-M. "We're here at Castelia city docks in the Unova region. Master?" Ryder and Circuit haven't woken up yet.

She had explained the situation to Mask and Maskerin, about Team Rocket and how the boy she had met with his brother being kidnapped by them. Mask and Maskerin didn't like what they were hearing as Maskerin spoke up. "I would love to join you JC to help this friend of yours....and I know Mask would love to as well...even if he doesn't speak as much....he understands..." She said as Mask nodded to agree as his wolf mask covered his face. "I'll wait for you guys outside then" she said before walking out as Blue followed her. After sometime, Mask and Maskerin came out ready to go before they flew off with Mask on Phantom his male Decidueye while JC rode on Gem as Maskerin had Silver her Icy Snow Vivillion carry her from behind with Darling on her shoulder and Missy flying beside of her. She knew where to go as she made her way to the docks of Unova as that is where Ryder would be. She did spotted him of course but passed out on the ground with his partner. Gem quickly landed as did Phantom and Silver letting go of Maskerin once she touched the ground. They ran up to Ryder as she lifted him up a bit. "Ryder wake up, come on!" She said as Blue and Darling went to check Circuit. "Pika! Pikachu!("Come on Circuit, wake up!") Darling said shaking him a bit. "Umbreon!("Get up please, we have returned!") She said.

"Please master, please come back!" Said SER-M. Ryder and Circuit then woke up to a shocking start with only one word. "ASH!!!" Said Ryder waking up. Confused with what happened Ryder then looked up to JC who then arrived as quick as ever. "I saw him..." Said Ryder. "Pika-pikachu!("The old champion in exsistance!")" Added Circuit. "Ash Ketchum..." Said Ryder. There was absolute silence when Ryder said Ash Ketchum.

She looked to Ryder before closing her eyes. She understood that every human as a deadline to it's life and she knew it quite clear. "Ryder calm down, him appearing in front of you like that means he is your spiritual guidance that you can do just about anything" she said. "My words never fail to bring others back up, I have faith in you Ryder, we all do. I can sense when a trainer has a pure heart and mind to do just about anything to protect the people and Pokemon of this word now come on get up" she said holding out a hand to him. Darling and Blue sighed in relief. "Piiiika....("Blue and I were so worried....are you alright?" She asked looking to him as Blue nodded to agree with Darling.

"Pika.("I'm fine. Thanks.")" Said Circuit yawning. Ryder had to stretch his body before moving. "Where are we?" Asked Ryder. "As I told before, We're at the docks of Castelia City here the Unova region." Said SER-M. "You fell asleep for eight hours. And I alerted Shadow, Allie, and Lana that you were asleep." "I was?" Asked Ryder who was confused again.

Last edited:
She shook her head before taking her mask that was on his head and placed it back on hers. "Yes for quite a bit but are you alright at least?" She asked as Maskerin, one of her friends ran up to Ryder to make sure he was actually ok as an Alolan Ninetales stood beside her sniffing the boy. "He seems...ok JC....no bruises whatsoever...." She said. "Can you stand?" She added asking gently. Darling smiled sighing in relief. "Piiiika...("Thank goodness....I was being to worry....I want to see that power awaken of yours....just like I have....") She said as Blue sat down in front of Circuit. "Umbreon....("I told you I would return Circuit, just like I promised") Blue smiled to the Pikachu.

"Alright." Said Ryder. "It's time we fly to find Mistralton City and find Skyla. Hopefully, she has the map to find my brother. Allie, Lana, you both stay here while Shadow, Mask, Maskerin, JC, and I fly to Mistralton City to see Skyla. Take care of yourselves." Ryder then brought his solar surfer and started up the engine as it roared to life again. "Be sure to follow my lead when we get there." Said Ryder. "Piika-pika!("It's time to fly again, Blue!")" Said Circuit to Blue. And the solar surfer began to hover waiting for the others.

JC had gotten on Gem while Maskerin used Silver to pick her up and Mask used Phantom his Decidueye while Shadow used his Talon his Braviary. They all followed Ryder as Blue smiled while being on Gem's back. "Umbre!("Away we go Circuit, I just love being on Gem's back to fly on") Blue said giving a smile. JC had turned to Ryder while on Flygon's back. "Ryder, I like to introduce you to my two good friends that will help you as well, the one with the Vivillion is Maskerin with Missy as her partner with Darling as her team member and the one with the Decidueye is Mask her brother with his partner Yami the the shiny female Yamask but don't ask why he wears the mask because he won't tell you regardless. Mask, Maskerin, this is Ryder and his partner Circuit the Pikachu" she explained. "Greetings Ryder," Maskerin said gently. "Don't mind my brother, he doesn't talk very much so I am the one that talks for him...." She said as Darling was held in the arms by Maskerin.

"Pleasure to meet you guys." Said Ryder. "Now, we must continue at high speed. Just follow me and don't fall behind what ever you do." The solar surfer's sails glowed at high power as the sun brightened down on them. "Piiikaaa...("Brings me back the good old days when my master got this heap of junk straight into the air.")" Said Circuit to Blue, Sparkx, Missy, and Yami.

She just chuckled as she patted Gem's neck to go faster as she nodded before picking up speed as she flew literally next to Ryder's hoverboard. "Alright Silver, go faster alright" Maskerin said. "Vivi!" She said before fluttering her wings faster to catch up quickly as she firmly held Darling. Mask and Shadow followed with Phantom and Talon picking up speed. "Umbre!("Gem can catch up in no time so no need to worry Circuit") Blue said as Darling spoke next. "Pikachu!"("That sounds fun Circuit, did you start as a Pichu or were you a Pikachu already?")she asked him.

"Pika-piika!("I was a Pikachu already when my master found me being picked on by Team Skull. But my master fought back, not with his Pokemon just because he was once eight years old, but physically when enough is enough.")" Said Circuit to Darling. They soon entered a thunderstorm as the clouds grew dark. "I don't think the thunderclouds were supposed to be here." Said Ryder who was feeling suspicious.

Darling nodded. "Piiiika("I see....that wasn't very nice at all on what Team Skull did....but I am glad your ok Circuit") she gave a smile firmly holding Maskerin's arm. "Um...guys..." Maskerin said. "I know Maskerin, Ryder I think we should land for our own safety and I am pretty sure your hoverboard won't survive if hit by lightning" she advised as Gem gave her cry to agree as did Talon, Silver, and Phantom since they were all part flying but Gem wasn't scare due to her ground typing and Levitate ability.

"I understand." Said Ryder, and they landed somewhere safe before Ryder can turn off his solar surfer. But they weren't safe from below either. Team Plasma was already here in an ambush. "Sorry for the eavesdrop, children." Said the leader of Team Plasma. It was lord Ghetsis. "Oh great." Said Ryder who became frustrated "First Team Rocket, now you guys!?" "Now, now, child." Said Ghetsis. "We both know we have several ways to negotiate other than just fight your way through. In fact I have a surprise for you..." And the Team Plasma grunts brought in a mysterious object. "BEHOLD!" Said Ghetsis. "The mirror of evil! Now I for one have not had my dreams of taking over the Unova region since, but don't worry I'll have your Pokemon as evil clones if you give up your Pokemon to me...now..." "NEVER!!!" Roared Ryder, and rushed his way to break the mirror. "Piiikaaa!("Master, DON'T!!!")" Warned Circuit. But it was too late. Another clone of Ryder emerged from the mirror when Ryder broke it. Two Team Plasma grunts hit him down to the ground and restrained him and his Pikachu. "You are so blinded to see boy..." Said Ghetsis. "Now, thanks to you, my perfect evil clone is finally created. My fighting evil version of Ryder. Dark Ryder. Now my evil clo-!" Ghetsis was then punched in the face from Dark Ryder's fist. "Speak for yourself." Said Dark Ryder. "Now, Circuit!" Said Ryder to his buddy. Circuit then used thunderbolt and followed Ryder back to JC. "Let's take out Ghetsis, team!" Said Ryder.

"You fool!" Said Ghetsis. "You were created to serve ME! Your opponent is over there you stupid monster!" "You're A boss, Ghetsis." Said Dark Ryder. "But you're not MY boss!"

She was irritated now as she pulled out Blade and Wolfa's Luxury balls as they popped out. Shadow followed with taking out Ghost his shiny Decidueye and Eclipse his Midnight Lycanroc. Maskerin sent out Lavi her shiny Delphox and Darling while Mask sent out Phantom his own Decidueye and Ember his shiny Flareon. "Blade Fire Blast!, Wolfa Stone Edge!, Blue Hyper beam!" She command. "Sol!" "Lycanroc!" "Umbre!" The girls said as a Hyper beam, Fire blast and Stone Edge was unleashed at Ghetsis Pokemon as they combined together for a stronger blow. "Sparkx Thunder!, Ghost Spirit Shackle!, Eclipse Stone Edge as well!" "Lavi Flamethrower and Darling Discharge!" She said throwing Darling in the air. "Jolteon!" "Deci!" "Lycanroc!" "Piiiiiikaaaachuuuuu!" "Delphox!". Phantom followed with a Leaf Storm while Ember followed with a Flamethrower as well as all the attacks went towards Ghetsis Pokemon.

Lana had been in an ice cube since Arlo showed up, and finally defrosted, not in a good mood.

"What was that for!?" Lana yelled.

Feraligatr stepped up and tried to explain that she was going to do something she'd regret. Lana then ran for it, not knowing where her companions went.

As Ryder sends his team out into the battlefield, he can hear Ghetsis arguing with Dark Ryder. "Now it's our chance, Circuit." Said Ryder. "Go teach that dragon a lesson!" "Pika!("Roger!")" Said Circuit. Circuit used all of his electric powers to flinch Hydreigon and take him down. Hydreigon was knocked out and was unable to get up. Ghetsis was growling in defeat.

"You fools." Said Ghetsis. "You may have defeated me...But the dark clone is still in control of himself. You can't stop him...You ca-!" His body was then hit by Dark Ryder who then punched Ryder, his team, JC, her team and the others. "That's for ripping off my look." Said Dark Ryder. "I'm the true deal here!" Said Ryder. Then Dark Ryder send out his shiny Greninja to aid him and capture Hydreigon. "What are you doing to my Pokemon!?" Said Ghetsis. "Trying to make sure this dragon type Pokemon doesn't go to waste..." Said Dark Ryder, and he went off with his team. "We have to stop him!" Said Ryder. "I'll call for backup!" Ryder used the radio link to his friends who were at the boat. "Mayday!" Said Ryder. "We have a high level threat. I repeat, we have a high level threat! Allie, Lana, Tyler, help me and JC stop this doppelganger from attacking Unova, now!" Then Ryder looked back towards JC, Mask, Shadow, and Maskerin. "We have to subdue this dark version of me." Said Ryder. "If he reaches Skyla, it will be too late!" Then he grabs his solar surfer and takes off with Circuit at high speed.

Last edited:
She was irritated now as she looked to the girls Wolfa and Blade. "Girls, go ahead of me and get to Skylar since I believe in that speed of yours!" She said as the girls nodded leaping off at a swift speed towards the gym. She got on Gem back as Blue followed as Gem took off from the ground to follow Ryder. "Blade and Wolfa went ahead as I commanded them to they will get to her faster then Dark Ryder I can promise you that" she added.

"Okay!" Said Ryder. "Then they'll be ri-!" Ryder was then attacked by Dark Ryder who was gaining the upper hand but Ryder couldn't let him. It was now a battle of who's the real Ryder. (Play "Dark Pit's theme - Kid Icarus") "You know I'm the true deal here, right?!" Said Ryder. "Like I would agree to say it..." Scoffed Dark Ryder. "And I bet your friends are too scared to fight me!" "Wolfa and Blade are assisting me you know!" Said Ryder. "Hardly a surprise..." Said Dark Ryder. "Besides, those Pokemon are a waste of my time-" "But not to me!" Snapped Ryder in anger. "Come on, loser!" growled Dark Ryder in rage. "If I was your servant, would I even kick my own butt?" This made Ryder upset. "Can anyone help me!?" Said Ryder over the com. "Whatever...Circuit aim for his Greninja!" "Pika!("Understood!")" Said Circuit. Ryder then looked at Lana from where she was. "Lana, help me!" Said Ryder as he called over to Lana.

Last edited:

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
The blue-haired girl had remained unnaturally indifferent through the conflict. She was the only member of the party without a weapon or similar object... or so it seemed. She simply stood in place, staring forward blankly.
Suddenly, something seemed to snap. Her fists clenched, and the energy in the area suddenly grew exponentially. Suddenly, without warning, her eyes began to glow a vibrant red.
A glowing blade of red energy appeared within her left hand, and a shield of red energy appeared over her right arm. It didn't appear to be intentional, it seemed to just.. happen. The girl didn't notice.

The entrance to the room of the clash slammed open with a resounding bang, revealing the teen, clutching a glowing sword and shield, her eyes aglow. It was clearly taking all Allie's willpower not to lunge at the shadowy clone of Ryder, her blade trembling within her tightly clenched fist.

"Such strong might you got, you wretch!" Said Dark Ryder towards Allie. "No one talks to my friend like that!" Said Ryder who stood up for her. "Circuit, attack!" "Piikaa!("You're going down, dark fiend!")" Said Circuit towards dark Greninja. "Gren...("Try to...")" Said dark Greninja. "Piika!("Eve! Need a helping paw?")" Asked Circuit to Eve.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
"Vee." <What does it look like?> Eve replied facetiously. Leaping off the furious trainer's shoulder, she fired off a Swift attack, the glowing stars surrounding her tail and flinging at the Ninja Pokemon.

Meanwhile, Allie's expression remained uninterpretable, but her grip on her blade tightened slightly. "Thanks for the compliment. Wish I could say the same."
Her eyes flickered suddenly, before she moved without warning. Her blade cut through the air, creating wide slashes of energy flying towards the shadowy copy of her friend.

"Piiikaa!("Try this!")" Said Circuit who used iron tail on dark Greninja. "Greninja...("Tough you are...very tough...")" Said dark Greninja. "Pika!(Eve, you're up! Blue, I need help!")" Said Circuit to Eve and Blue. Ryder took balance of his solar surfer to maintain it's energy while helping Allie and JC take down this dark version of himself. "You think you're the toughest guy in the world?" Said Dark Ryder. "I hardly doubt that you win with your friends."

Last edited:
She huffed before moving Gem to where Gem had used her tail to hit him. "Oops...my hand slipped I guess Gem heard enough of your nonsense that even her tail slipped" she said sarcastically. "Besides, good will always prevail over evil whether you like it or not!" She added. "I believe in Ryder the real Ryder more then anything else, you will achieve nothing with power and heartlessness!" She added again. Blue leaped off Gem before her tail lit up using Iron tail on the dark Greninja but hers was more powerful as she knocked him back hard before flipping again back on Gem. "The way how you battle is discussing!" Blue said in anger to the Dark Greninja.

"Greninja...("I don't see how you judge me with your pathetic talk...")" Said dark Greninja insulting Blue. "Another astute observation why I trust my Pokemon to take you down with that mask of yours." Said Dark Ryder towards JC. Circuit and Ryder were exasperated by Dark Ryder's nasty talk. "Piikaa...("The mouth of this guy...")" Said Circuit. "I know, right?" Said Ryder. "I never even talk like that!" And he stood up for JC as Circuit stood up for Blue.

Blue huffed. "Umbreon...("Wow I am soooo insulted...you really need to work on your back talk if your going to scare me....") Blue said not impressed insulting him back as she laughed it off. "However, thanks for sticking up for me Circuit" she added. She didn't expect Ryder to stand up for her but gave a gentle smile to him before it faded looking up at Dark Ryder. "Oh really...I love to see you try but you will only get your Pokemon hurt for no reason at all and well...good luck trying to unmask me because I was the least impressed by that insult" she said coldly as she folded her arms against her. "But thanks for sticking up for me Ryder...I was a bit surprised by that" she said.

"Screw this." Said Ryder in disbelief from Dark Ryder's nasty talk. "You're just an imposter! A FAKE!!!" Ryder growling roar made Dark Ryder really angry "You've ripped off my look first, and now you're ripping off my anger!?" Snapped Dark Ryder. "The mirror of evil can't erase anything at your will. You can't even win this!" "NOT ON MY WATCH!!!" Shouted Ryder as he commanded his buddy to tackle Dark Ryder's dark Greninja and tackled Dark Ryder by himself. Ryder and Circuit's tackle sent Dark Ryder and dark Greninja to fall down into the bunker below. (Music stop) "YOU'RE DONE FOR!!!" Roared Ryder fiercely at Dark Ryder. "This isn't...over...yet!" Said Dark Ryder in pain. "Piika, pikachu...("Its over, you dark fiend. You and your master's crimes are as higher as I can see from the looks of your insulting harms.")" Said Circuit. "Gren, geninja...("Nothing is over, you fool...")" Said dark Greninja. "I went easy on you." Said Dark Ryder. "But I'll be back! You'll see!" And Dark Ryder and dark Greninja disappeared from the smoke. Ryder then looked at his friends and his buddy after shaking off the anger. "You know you guys, after going through harsh times with that impostor, I really need some quantity time with you guys." Said Ryder towards his friends and his buddy in a tendering tone as a meaning that he cares for them. "Piiikaaa...("Aw, master, you really do care about us unlike that dark version of yourself.")" Said Circuit who understood what Ryder said.

Last edited:
She huffed watching him leave. "Hypocrite...." She whispered before looking to Ryder saying he needs quality time with his friends. She just gave a smile before speaking. "Well...I don't mind spending quality time with you Ryder....and I am pretty sure Blue doesn't mind either...isn't that right Blue dear?" She asked her shiny Umbreon. "Umbre!("Of course I don't mind, Circuit you could use the break so why don't we get to know each other much better") Blue said giving a smile as she wagged her tail back and forth and she nudged him once she walked over.