• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon: The Island Discussion

Welcome!

This is the island. Chillax. Find the real RP thread here.
So this is based off an old RP I did but... everything changes. You are initially on a boat with many others but the boat becomes wrecked in a storm and you arrive on an island. Deserted and teeming with life, the island is amazing at the start. But there are many mysteries to uncover. You have one Pokemon and and can access the ships store of 10 Pokeballs each. USE THEM WISELY!! Please use the character template below, and ask me any questions if you have them.

(ALSO: Pick one basic Pokemon. Use real learnsets and levels are just a rough guide so everyone else knows how strong you are so there are no UNWANTED unfair fights. Run the Pokemon by me first. And P.S. romance is definitely allowed).

CHARACTER TEMPLATE:
Character -
Name:
Where you're from (Region):
Backstory:
Other/Extra:

Pokemon -
Species:
Nickname (If any):
Moves:

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
I hope I make it in!

Name: Alex

Appearance: Navy hair with an undercut, A blue jacket, and a shirt with a Pokeball design. He has freckles all over his face and arms and wears ripped jeans and red shoes.

Where you're from: Hoenn

Backstory: When Alex was 5, his brother passed away, bringing devastation to his family. He was too young to fully understand, but his parents were in great despair. He remembered his brother, making a promise to Alex that he'd be the best trainer that he could be, accepting the challenge, Alex set off on a journey.

Pokemon: Ralts

Species: Feeling

Nickname: Blade

Level): 6

Moves: Growl, teleport, confusion.

You are good to go my man! Also for everyone joining I'll make versus brackets and level brackets so we don't have unwanted unfair fights

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Just as a note. Placeholder threads are not allowed. When you're ready to post a proper introduction post, in character, that's when you start the RP thread. Not before that.

Right... Sorry Stellar. Just seen others do it and not get in trouble. And I looked at the rules. But it's all good I'll start my first comment with my character sheet here.

Character -
Name: Zak
Appearance: Light blue hair, fair skin, dragon gym shirt, blue varsity jacket, light ripped jeans, blue buckled boots.
Where you're from (Region): Galar
Backstory: Zak was a dragon lover from the start. He completed his journey and got to the Galar champion league grand final, only to lose to the current champion. He realized then, after facing Raihan, that he should be the next Dragon type gym leader.
Other/Extra:

Pokemon -
Species: Toxel
Nickname (If any): None
Level (Start at 5): 5
Moves:
Nuzzle
Belch
Tearful Look

Alrighty then. Everyone start posting! I'm posting my first reply on the real RP.
(Also @StellarWind Elsydeon did you happen to delete the RP?)

Last edited:
Character -
Name:crow
Appearance: red eyes, black hair, and has reds outfit from Kanto
Where you're from (Region): Kanto
Backstory: is the younger brother of red and wants to follow in his footsteps he was born mute unlike his brother who could talk but chose not to as he had been given his ralts by his brother as his mother despises his existence due to her thinking that he is the cause of reds disappearance and not calling or sending a letter home to say that he was alive
Other/Extra:

Pokemon -
Species: shadow ralts(just a ralts with dark colorings)
Nickname (If any): raven
Level (Start at 5):
Moves: growl, confusion, shadow ball(egg move)