• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon: The Island (Discussion)

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
Introduction: As of this moment, Pokemon: The Island is an RP which I will be starting around the moment I get some RP'ers.
-------------------------------------------
RP Description: I got this inspiration from the fact that the world has a large number of islands that are undiscovered, untouched by mankind. So, the RP takes place on a cruise ship sailing to the Alola region. The ship smashes into a rock near an island, and only a few of the people on the ship survive. These few are forced to work with each other and their Pokemon to survive the harsh climate, the raging storms, and the dangerous Pokemon that circle around their new prison, all while devising a route to escape.
-------------------------------------------
Rules:
1) I'd like at most three Pokemon per person. If you want to do more, that's fine, but I'm just giving a preference. The team cannot have any Megas or Z-Moves without the permission of a Pokecharms admin, according to the site rules.
2) Please follow the RP rules, such as no godmodding, no autoing, posts must be in third person and at least a paragraph, etc.
3) If you want to join the RP, please ask permission here and not on the RP.
4) I will allow Fakemon, but I DO need a desc. and pic.
5) Here is the character profile; this is also my character profile. All Pokemon slots are only optional.
--------------------------------------------
Name: G.K. Warren
Appearance: black hair with blue streaks, teal eyes, neon red and black hoodie, large red white and black hydration pack, white t-shirt, black jeans, sneakers
Personality: strong, agile, nice, somewhat brave
1st PKMN: Shiny Decidueye (nickname Paka)
2nd PKMN: Fletchinder (nickname Fawkes)
3rd PKMN:
4th PKMN:
5th PKMN:
6th PKMN:

Last edited:
Dude this looks interesting.

Name: Jett Nightshadow
Appearance: Tall, 6'2", a grey handkerchief scarf with, Silver sneakers, blue jeans, grey satchel, red t shirt under the hoodie.
Personality: He's pretty mice, but is always ready for anything, he's protective of his things, never losing them, and has a soft spot for people he grows to love and know, is a great trainer who shares a strong bond with all of his pokemon.

Pokémon:

Pkmn #1: Gallade (has a red handkerchief scarf around his neck)

Pkmn#2: Zoroark (has a blue handkerchief scarf around his neck)

Pkmn #3: Noivern (Has a purple handkerchief scarf around his neck)

Pkmn#4:
Pkmn#5
Pkmn#6

Just a quick question before I sign up here: Are we allowed to use Fakemon for the RP? (I am asking because I would like to use some of my Fakemon for the RP, and the rules in the discussion do not mention anything about the usage of Fakemon.)

Man, this sounds super cool!

Name: Serena
Appearance and Personality: An aspiring trainer, enrolled in a Pokémon trainer's academy. Somewhat entitled, but cares for others- especially her Pokémon. 5'4", blonde with violet eyes. Wears a pink dress with a yellow cardigan.
Pokémon: Eevee
Rufflet
Mawile

Hopefully I'm not too late

This looks cool.

Name: Lucas Williams
Appearance: Profile Pic
Personality:nice, somewhat brave
1st PKMN: Greninja (Nickname: Sasuke)
2nd PKMN: Pikachu (Nickname: Sparky)[ Red Scarf on Neck]
3rd PKMN: Charizard (Nickname: Blaze)
4th PKMN: