• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon: The Great Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Story: Ash Ketchum has just woken up in a Pokemon Center, he is on his way to a new city he just discovered: Anchor City, a ancient place, but what would happen there? He meets new friends, new enemies named Team Asteroid, and.... His old friend, Ash-Greninja...... What will happen??? FIND OUT!

You MUST have a OC which either resembles a Pokemon, a trainer (which will be later in the story), or another thing... JUST MAKE SURE IT'S NOT BEEN IN THE GAMES/ANIME!

Ash: Ok, it's time! I'm heading to Anchor City, I have all my Pokemon, what do ya say, Pikachu?!
Pikachu: Pikaaaaa!

Ash and Pikachu walk off, into the distance

After a few hours of walking, Ash and Pikachu see a Pokemon Center, they rush in, and meet Nurse Joy inside.

Ash: Hi, Nurse Joy! Mind if we sleep here for the night?
Joy: I don't mind, go ahead!

The tired duo start to go to a room, and take a nap

(what is an OC)
"Nurse! Nurse! I need help! my Aipom he's hurt." A young boy named Jayson bursts into the pokecenter carrying his aipom and brings it right up to nurse joy

(OC = Fan Character/Original Character)

Ash hears the noise and starts to investigate.

Ash: Oh, your Aipom! He looks very hurt... I hope he's okay!

Nurse Joy: Well, of course we can heal your Pokemon! You can also wait in a special room, please wait while we heal your Aipom.

Ash walks up to Jayson

Ash: Hey.... That Aipom of yours was pretty hurt, what happened to him? Oh! I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Ash from Pallet Town in the Kanto region.

Jayson: Hi ash, I'm Jayson, I was training with AIpom and I noticed that these mean people were trying to steal this girl's pokemon, Aipom fought off their pokemon, he used too much energy

Status
Not open for further replies.