• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon: The Final Destiny

This is My Third RP so i know a bit so don't call me a Noob if i get anything wrong

Name: Ben
Pokemon: Sceptile, Greninja, Lucario and Mystery Egg
Home Town: Hoenn
Clothing: Green Jersey, Blue Jeans, White hair and Green Eyes
Personality: Psyched up, Good with Pokemon, Kind and Quick
-Blank-
Name:
Home Town:
Clothing
:personality

-Kalos Region, Lumiose, Time- 14:30pm-

"Wow!" Ben said as he checked his map seeing that it was Lumiose. "Huh, Lumiose city, So this is the place where i get my 5th badge here then i get to go and join the Pokemon Student Council at my University!' He said as he put the map away and head on to the Gym.

Name: Luke .A. Williams
Pokemon: Pikachu, Bulbasaur, Buizel, Eevee and an Egg
Home Town: Vaniville Town
Clothing: White T-shirt, Blue Jeans, Black hoodie, gray fingerless gloves, XY cap
Personality: Kind, Smart

Luke stood face to face against Trainer Joey. "I legit have no time for your Rattata." He sighed. "Pikachu, use Quick Attack." Pikachu nodded and struck the rat with all of his speed. The Rat fainted. He sighed and headed to the PSC. "I'm so young, and yet I'm in college."

Ben was walking across to the Gym when he saw a trainer walking to the gym. "Hey there!" Ben said as he ran across to greet him. He thought to himself if this cloud be his new Partner....

Name: Halt
Pokemon: Infernape, Glaceon, Noivern, Mudsdale
Home Town: Snowpoint City, Sinnoh
Clothing: blue t-shirt with a black jacket, black jeans with a blue stripe down them
Personality: quick thinking, and good under pressure. Plans ahead and relies on his gut. Doesn't question his actions
________________________________________________________________________________________
Halt sat on a bench outside the gym. He just left his job at the Gym as the referee, because Clemont thought he was good enough for his own Gym. 'I don't want a Gym, even if I am good enough for one. I guess I might as well challenge the Gyms then.' He thought, flipping open his badge box, showing five badges. 'I already have these, so I may as well get the rest.' Noticing the kids going into the Gym, he walked in after them. 'might as well watch the battle, they may want to come with me.' Halt thought, and silently sat at the spectator benches.

Name: Zal
Pokemon: Greninja Tyrantum Egg Umbreon
Home town: Kalos
Clothing: White Shirt Blue Jacket Yellow jeans
Personality:Smart Fast as his greninja Mostly Silent

Zal Wandered Through the city heading to Clemonts Gym "Greninja We will Train Against other trainers and gym leaders Just like Kalos"
Zal Said Greninja Agrees with him

"Greninja Lets head to the Pokemon center and Rest For Now Then we will Battle the gym" Zal Said As him and his greninja Get to the Pokemon center

Name: Zal
Pokemon: Greninja Tyrantum Egg Umbreon
Home town: Kalos
Clothing: White Shirt Blue Jacket Yellow jeans
Personality:Smart Fast as his greninja Mostly Silent

Zal Wandered Through the city heading to The gym "Greninja We will Train Against other trainers and gym leaders Just like Kalos"
Zal Said Greninja Agrees with him
(Remake ingnore the first one)

After Resting Zal Heads to the Gym With his greninja Ready to battle
"Greninja Lets show them who we are And how powerful we are" Zal Said As Greninja Nods

Last edited by a moderator: