• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon: The Comet's Fate

Pokemon: The Comet's Fate
---
Long, long ago, a comet was brought to the Pokemon world. The comet- so..delicate, made of the cosmic energy and warp stars that made the perfect mixture. It was to create a beautiful place that is known today as the world made up by the regions we are all so familiar of. Legends and myths tell that those warp stars made the legendary Pokemon that are told of in scriptures all about history. But, our story starts with a single drop of hope. Inside of that comet, there was a drop of hope. Just like they say a flap of a Butterfree's wings in Sinnoh can cause a hurricane in Hoenn, that single drop turned to a tsunami that washed along the shore of the Kalos region, giving a newfound confidence to all that live there now.
And that, my friends, is where our story begins. In Anistar city, a new discovery has been made. Fragments of the comet that split to create our world long ago have been found on and near Anistar's sundial. These shards in scientific testing have found to be good at super-charging Pokemon and making them extremely hostile and powerful.
--
And, with this discovery, a new set of thieves have started to hit Kalos, stealing Pokemon of the innocent and targeting small labs along the area with Pokemon of abnormal ability. They are yet to have found out who these thieves are or how their abnormal Pokemon work. In these times, it seems that ever since Team Flare was shut down by a young trainer years ago,things have started to happen that may have lead up to another Evil Mastermind taking the spotlight that Lysandre once held.
And with that new darkness- as every good story has- a light. Many people in Kalos shake in fear at the presence of this new evil, but the heroes of our story are- or may not- be brave enough to stop the menaces in their tracks.
--
Welcome to my very first hosted role-play on here! I'm pretty excited, as I've had this plot for awhile and no place to let the idea flourish. I hope what was written above wasn't too confusing?
If so, basically, a new evil team, Team Galactic, has made plans to use fragments from a comet used to create many parts of the Pokemon world long ago to give their Pokemon odd strengths, and while they may not be 'strong', they have behaviorisms that cause them to enhance their abilities and move-set.
-
RULES
________
1. Follow ALL rules stated in the Pokechamrm's guidelines.
2. No overpowered/Mary Sue characters.
3. You may have two characters, but be warned, it might be overwhelming to have more then one.
3. OOC chat will need to stay here, and not on the eventual RP board.
4. NO Fakemon. It's not like I don't enjoy Fakemon, they're cool, it just can be a long process to get Fakemon into role-play.
5. Make sure to have fun! No bullying, or controlling other's characters. It will not be tolerated.
6. Pokemon that your trainer has may only be first-form for now, since I would like our role-play to allow our characters to grow as we go along.
7. Violence, ie. Pokemon battles and other types of violence will happen, but do not take it to the extreme.
8. Just to make sure you've read the rules, mention the words 'star comet' somewhere in your bio. Have fun guys!

-
However, now, it's time for you now to tell me about yourself!

Name:
Nicknames/Aliases:
Age (14-17):
Appearance:
Other Information:
Pokemon (up to 2):
-
My Character||
Name: Kersti Comet
Nicknames/Aliases: Prefers to go by Kersti.
Age (14-17): 15
Personality: Kersti is usually rather mature, a quiet kid who is knows what she's doing, and is rather knowledgeable. She hates going head in on plans and is usually strategic, and orderly. She appears rather rigid and cold, but she is usually kind and open-hearted. However, she still maintains her mature attitude and prefers to have a strong appearance. More of her soft side comes out when she is with her Pokemon, and treats them like best friends.
Appearance: Kersti standing 5' 3" tall, with pale skin that somehow doesn't really tan or sunburn. She has a soft face with a rounded chin, a small yet defined nose, and small lips. She has light blue eyes, almond shaped with thin, angular eyebrows. Kersti has blonde, shoulder-length hair, and it is well kept. She wears a aqua dress with long sleeves, and a skirt that ends above the knees. She has light blue leggings, and wears short black boots. Finally, she carries a dark blue over-the-shoulder bag.

Other Information: She has lived in Dendemillie Town for awhile, but ever since the scientific discovery, she has become more interested in travelling to Anistar. It is said one of her Pokemon come from a star comet.

Pokemon (up to 2):
Tippimi (Cleffa)
Male, lvl 7
Moves; Pound | Charm | Encore | Sing
Timi (Zorua)
Female, lvl 13
Moves; Pursuit | Scratch | Fake Tears | Fury Swipes

Last edited:

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Sounds cool. Here we go again!

Name: Justin Hardin
Nickname/Aliases: None
Personality: Kind and considerate, willing to help others, and good at teamwork.
He can be really introverted and extroverted at different times. Hates being blamed
for things, especially if he didn't do them.
Appearance: Thick medium dirty blond hair, deep brown eyes, and pinkish white skin.
Has a full grey outfit, consisting of a zipper hoodie, a shirt, sweatpants, and flat-
bottom boating shoes. He has black headphones that he wears around his neck, and
a big black backpack. Wears and Xtransceiver on his left wrist. He's 5'11", and weighs approximately 145.00lbs. Very thin.
Other Info: From Unova
Pokemon:
---------------
Name: Buddy
Level: 12
Moves: Water Gun, Tackle, Tailwhip, Focus Energy
---------------
Name: Edge
Level: 9
Moves: Tackle, Swords Dance, Fury Cutter, Metal Sound

Last edited:
Sounds cool. Here we go again!

Name: Justin Hardin
Nickname/Aliases: None
Personality: Kind and considerate, willing to help others, and good at teamwork.
He can be really introverted and extroverted at different times. Hates being blamed
for things, especially if he didn't do them.
Appearance: Thick medium dirty blond hair, deep brown eyes, and pinkish white skin.
Has a full grey outfit, consisting of a zipper hoodie, a shirt, sweatpants, and flat-
bottom boating shoes. He has black headphones that he wears around his neck, and
a big black backpack. He's 5'11", and weighs approximately 145.00lbs. Very thin.
Other Info: From Unova
Pokemon:
---------------
Name: Buddy
Level: 12
Moves: Water Gun, Tackle, Tailwhip, Focus Energy
---------------
Name: Edge
Level: 9
Moves: Tackle, Swords Dance, Fury Cutter, Metal Sound

I may not have mentioned it correctly in the post, but you're missing one, teensy weensy thing mentioned in the post. Other than that, it can be accepted once the change has been made. Sorry for the inconvenience on my part.

Name: Sean Anderson
Nickname: None

Personality: Sean can be described as a 'simple man' down to his core. Focused on his job within a moving company, this has made Sean seem rather reserved to outsiders. Though he isn't a shy person, he just doesn't go out of his way to talk to anyone that often. He can seem quite serious most of the time, but he's easy-going around his friends.

Appearance: Sean usually sports a blank white t-shirt, accompanied by a pair of black jeans and finally dark grey high-top sneakers with a white logo on the side. Outside of his clothes, Sean has brown eyes, stands at 6'2" and has a fairly athletic body thanks to his job. Sean's skin can be described as hazelnut toned, his black hair is usually in a curly-fade fashion with signs of a light 5-o'clock shadow over his face. His face is defined, sharp and cannot be described as round.

Other: Originally from the Sinnoh region, but came to Anistar on a job offer.

Pokemon:
Percy (Shinx)
Male, Level 13
Moveset: Tackle, Charge, Spark, Baby-Doll Eyes

Wish I could've seen that star comet, but I can't miss out on this rp opportunity.

Name: Sean Anderson
Nickname: None

Personality: Sean can be described as a 'simple man' down to his core. Focused on his job within a moving company, this has made Sean seem rather reserved to outsiders. Though he isn't a shy person, he just doesn't go out of his way to talk to anyone that often. He can seem quite serious most of the time, but he's easy-going around his friends.

Appearance: Sean usually sports a blank white t-shirt, accompanied by a pair of black jeans and finally dark grey high-top sneakers with a white logo on the side. Outside of his clothes, Sean has brown eyes, stands at 6'2" and has a fairly athletic body thanks to his job. Sean's skin can be described as hazelnut toned, his black hair is usually in a curly-fade fashion with signs of a light 5-o'clock shadow over his face. His face is defined, sharp and cannot be described as round.

Other: Originally from the Sinnoh region, but came to Anistar on a job offer.

Pokemon:
Percy (Shinx)
Male, Level 13
Moveset: Tackle, Charge, Spark, Baby-Doll Eyes

Wish I could've seen that star comet, but I can't miss out on this rp opportunity.
People all around have always wanted to see the comet, but it is time you become one of destiny.
Sean is accepted.
Your journey awaits you.

Great! I've been in a XY mood lately and was hoping for a Kalos RP. Thank the star comet.

Name: Victoria Melis
Nicknames/Aliases: None
Personality: Due to being raised in a rich family, Victoria can be a bit spoiled like any other stereotypical rich person. She is not one to admit or express her feelings so easily, even if it is with her friends, but down the line she will try to be a bit more open with herself. She also can get overconfident and tends to beat herself up whenever it leads her to failure.
Appearance: Victoria stands at about 5'4" tall, has somewhat light skin, light brown eyes, and short light blonde hair (the bob hairstyle from the XY games with bangs). She wears a white short-sleeved shirt with a faded floral pattern, grey skirt, black high-knee stockings, black flats, and a black fedora with a white band. She also has an expensive small black backpack.
Other Information: Victoria comes from a very wealthy family in Lumiose City, and her parents expect her to be like them and do stuff that they would do. After she confronted her parents about wanting to go on a journey, they were not willing to let her go on one as it is unfitting for a girl of her status. After being forbidden to go on a journey, Victoria ran away from home without anyone knowing. She got her Froakie from Professor Sycamore and immediately left Lumiose City before her parents could notice she was gone.

Pokemon:
Species: Froakie
Level: 8
Moveset: Tackle, Growl, Bubble, Quick Attack

She also has a Furfrou living with her parents, and a Bulbasaur living with her grandparents in Camphrier Town. If that's okay that it.

Last edited:
wOOOW OKA YY I LIKE HOW THIS LOOKS
i'm gonna use... uhhhhhh... well... for once, i'm gonna make a new character!!
i haven't played a male character in... like, ever. so thIS'LL BE FUN!!

Name: Zemblanity Xerses
Nicknames/Aliases: Zem
Personality: Zem is extremely unlucky- bad things seem to follow him wherever he goes. Because of his bad luck, he injures himself often, and has an incredibly high pain threshold, often not even noticing when he is injured. He is jolly despite his 'defect' and laughs at almost anything, including injuries and even makes jokes about death. Puns are his favourite. He favours Dark-, Ghost- and Psychic-type Pokémon, since he greatly enjoys freaking people out. However, he can be perceived as creepy and even dim-witted, since he often laughs at otherwise serious situations. He likes star comets.
Appearance: Zem has short, white, side-parted hair, and grey eyes. He is rather pale and quite tall, standing at around 5"10, and mostly wears a pale grey sweater and blue jeans. He has a brown messenger bag which he describes is "like the Tardis" and can fit an weirdly large amount of things in it despite its small size.
Pokémon:
Name: Olivia
Species: Espurr
Appearance: Regular Espurr with pale pink eyes.
Personality: Olivia is the very definition of a shrinking violet. She heavily dislikes confrontation and is not very good at battling, often letting Travis do the battling. She is wary and easily scared, avoiding all humans except from Zem.
Ability: Keen Eye
Moves: Light Screen, Psychic, Confusion, Payback, Thunder Wave, Swagger
Name: Travis
Species: Murkrow
Appearance: Regular Murkrow, wears a spiked ankle bracelet.
Personality: Travis is Olivia's complete opposite. He is confrontational and loves nothing more than a goos battle, and often picks fights. He is, however, irrationally scared of females (humans or Pokémon) and will get flustered and angry when they come near him. Olivia is the only female he is even somewhat comfortable around.
Ability: Super Luck
Moves: Haze, Wing Attack, Pursuit, Assurance, Mean Look, Shadow Ball

Name: Sterling Hercules
Personality: Kind and friendly to both people and Pokemon alike, although he cares more for the latter. He tries whatever he can to help someone out, even if it puts himself in danger. He wouldn't hesitate to talk back to anyone who is rude to him regardless of the consequences and can be very cruel when angered. He likes peace and quiet time with his Pokemon surrounded by nature and loathes losing which he stubbornly views as humiliation.
Appearance: He stands at around 5'10" and despite how much of an outdoor person Sterling is, his skin is quite pale. He has Purple irises in his eyes, a slightly pointed chin and elegant, short, lightly spiked Silver hair. He wears a Purple t-shirt underneath an open Black zip up hoodie with fur linings on every edge apart from the middle where the zip goes, Charcoal jeans and Grey sneakers with White soles. He also carries a dark Orange backpack, but only uses one strap for it.
Other Information: He also carries a wooden flute that looks like it has a little Dragonair swirling around it -A gift from his grandfather (Whom he calls his little 'Star Comet')- and has been know to play tunes on it which most Pokemon would find comforting.
Pokemon:
------------
Name: Axew
Level: 14
Moves: Dual Chop, Assurance, Scratch, Leer
------------
Name: Buneary
Level: 11
Moves: Pound, Foresight, Endure

Great! I've been in a XY mood lately and was hoping for a Kalos RP. Thank the star comet.

Name: Victoria Melis
Nicknames/Aliases: None
Personality: Due to being raised in a rich family, Victoria can be a bit spoiled like any other stereotypical rich person. She is not one to admit or express her feelings so easily, even if it is with her friends, but down the line she will try to be a bit more open with herself. She also can get overconfident and tends to beat herself up whenever it leads her to failure.
Appearance: Victoria stands at about 5'4" tall, has somewhat light skin, light brown eyes, and short light blonde hair (the bob hairstyle from the XY games with bangs). She wears a white short-sleeved shirt with a faded floral pattern, grey skirt, black high-knee stockings, black flats, and a black fedora with a white band. She also has an expensive small black backpack.
Other Information: Victoria comes from a very wealthy family in Lumiose City, and her parents expect her to be like them and do stuff that they would do. After she confronted her parents about wanting to go on a journey, they were not willing to let her go on one as it is unfitting for a girl of her status. After being forbidden to go on a journey, Victoria ran away from home without anyone knowing. She got her Froakie from Professor Sycamore and immediately left Lumiose City before her parents could notice she was gone.

Pokemon:
Species: Froakie
Level: 8
wOOOW OKA YY I LIKE HOW THIS LOOKS
i'm gonna use... uhhhhhh... well... for once, i'm gonna make a new character!!
i haven't played a male character in... like, ever. so thIS'LL BE FUN!!

Name: Zemblanity Xerses
Nicknames/Aliases: Zem
Personality: Zem is extremely unlucky- bad things seem to follow him wherever he goes. Because of his bad luck, he injures himself often, and has an incredibly high pain threshold, often not even noticing when he is injured. He is jolly despite his 'defect' and laughs at almost anything, including injuries and even makes jokes about death. Puns are his favourite. He favours Dark-, Ghost- and Psychic-type Pokémon, since he greatly enjoys freaking people out. However, he can be perceived as creepy and even dim-witted, since he often laughs at otherwise serious situations. He likes star comets.
Appearance: Zem has short, white, side-parted hair, and grey eyes. He is rather pale and quite tall, standing at around 5"10, and mostly wears a pale grey sweater and blue jeans. He has a brown messenger bag which he describes is "like the Tardis" and can fit an weirdly large amount of things in it despite its small size.
Pokémon:
Name: Olivia
Species: Espurr
Appearance: Regular Espurr with pale pink eyes.
Personality: Olivia is the very definition of a shrinking violet. She heavily dislikes confrontation and is not very good at battling, often letting Travis do the battling. She is wary and easily scared, avoiding all humans except from Zem.
Ability: Keen Eye
Moves: Light Screen, Psychic, Confusion, Payback, Thunder Wave, Swagger
Name: Travis
Species: Murkrow
Appearance: Regular Murkrow, wears a spiked ankle bracelet.
Personality: Travis is Olivia's complete opposite. He is confrontational and loves nothing more than a goos battle, and often picks fights. He is, however, irrationally scared of females (humans or Pokémon) and will get flustered and angry when they come near him. Olivia is the only female he is even somewhat comfortable around.
Ability: Super Luck
Moves: Haze, Wing Attack, Pursuit, Assurance, Mean Look, Shadow Ball

Moveset: Tackle, Growl, Bubble, Quick Attack

She also has a Furfrou living with her parents, and a Bulbasaur living with her grandparents in Camphrier Town. If that's okay that it.
(wow, didn't think this would get so much excitement but here we are-)
Ahem.
Thank our lucky stars, and thank that this guy likes 'em.
Victoria and Zemblanity are fit to be accepted.
And it is fine if Victoria possesses 2 Pokemon outside of her own keeping, as long as she only carries 2 at once for the first bit of our story.
Your journey awaits you.

Name: Sterling Hercules
Personality: Kind and friendly to both people and Pokemon alike, although he cares more for the latter. He tries whatever he can to help someone out, even if it puts himself in danger. He wouldn't hesitate to talk back to anyone who is rude to him regardless of the consequences and can be very cruel when angered. He likes peace and quiet time with his Pokemon surrounded by nature and loathes losing which he stubbornly views as humiliation.
Appearance: He stands at around 5'10" and despite how much of an outdoor person Sterling is, his skin is quite pale. He has Purple irises in his eyes, a slightly pointed chin and elegant, short, lightly spiked Silver hair. He wears a Purple t-shirt underneath an open Black zip up hoodie with fur linings on every edge apart from the middle where the zip goes, Charcoal jeans and Grey sneakers with White soles. He also carries a dark Orange backpack, but only uses one strap for it.
Other Information: He also carries a wooden flute that looks like it has a little Dragonair swirling around it -A gift from his grandfather (Whom he calls his little 'Star Comet')- and has been know to play tunes on it which most Pokemon would find comforting.
Pokemon:
------------
Name: Axew
Level: 14
Moves: Dual Chop, Assurance, Scratch, Leer
------------
Name: Buneary
Level: 11
Moves: Pound, Foresight, Endure
It seems we have another whose love for a certain comet shines through.
Maybe his fate will be etched into the stars? We'll never know.
Your journey awaits you.

Is it too late to put my biography? or can I still do it?
Ah, I'm quite sorry, but I think we have enough people now. HOWEVER, I will contact you first if I see that there is another spot open for a character. Thank you for the inquiry.

And with the final entry being accepted, I see it is fitting to start working on the role-play board.
The role-play will start in Dendemille town, since it is close to the major city of our role-play. Thank you all for joining, and I can't wait to see what we come up with.

Your journey awaits you.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
So by post in a bit I didn’t mean to post like 10 hours late... I’m sorry, I literally had a lot of stuff to do after saying I’d post... : #

I was just waiting for someone else to post as well, but I'll be glad to post next. Question is should we have our characters reach Anistar City already?