• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Starting Pokémon

• Grookey

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sobble

• Rowlet

• Litten

• Popplio

• Bulbasaur

• Charmander

• Squirtle

• Chikorita

• Cyndaquil

• Totodile

• Treecko

• Torchic

• Mudkip

• Shyleon

• Trishout

• Shulong

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lore: Once, giant Pokémon came out of a storm called the "Max Storm". The storm lasted for 100 years. Finally, one man had enough. He only had a sword and a shield. He was aided by the 2 heroic Legendary Pokémon: Zacian and Zamazenta. Eternatus failed to hold off the 2 Legendary Pokémon, crowned at last. The young man forced the giant Pokémon into strange area each called a Pokémon Den. It is now several thousand years later. Black Zodokai and Hop, the champion, Leon's, little brother are getting their first Pokémon. Only time will tell if Black will become champion as well.
The Beginning
The Gym Challenge
Turrfield Gym Leader Milo
To Hulbury!
Hulbury Gym Leader Nessa
Strange City
Gym Leaders Bea and Allister
Off to Ballonlea!
Ballonlea Gym Leaders Gordie and Melony
Next Stop, Spikemuth!
Spikemuth Gym Leader Piers
Eternamax Eternatus
You Forgot a Gym...
Back to Motostoke
Motostoke Gym Leader Kabu
All the Way to Hammerlocke
Hammerlocke Gym Leader Raihan
Finally, To Wyndon!!!
The Champion's Cup
Black VS Marnie
Hop VS Kabu
Uneasy Pokémon League
95th-Time Pokémon Battler
Bede Interrupts the Fight
Black Zodokai VS Bede
The Finals Begin
Pokémon Trainer VS Gym Leader
Mere Trainer VS Galar Champion
The Championship Match Goes On
Black, The Champion
More Max Dens
Indestructible
Enter Zarude
The Isle of Armor
Unknown Adventures
Pokémon or Person?!
Enter Barraskewda
I've got a Bad feeling about This...
No Rules
Next Generation
Total Chapters: 40
EDIT 1: Forgot chapters.
EDIT 2: Added Pokémon to poll.
EDIT 3: Depleted chapter number by 2.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Will this use the actual canon plot of the Sword and Shield games? As in, will we see Zacian, Zamazenta, and Eternatus as we go along?
Yes. You see Zacian and Zamazenta in The Beginning(Chapter 1) and Eternatus in Eternamax Eternatus and No Rules(Chapters 12 and 39).
This may also follow the manga (Pokémon Adventures).

Can't our other characters have a chance at becoming Champion? Is it a predetermined event that your character should become Champion? Seems more like this would suit a story instead of an RP.

How is the Battle Tournament going to work with our characters who have similar aspirations?

Did you get verification to use the Legendaries (Zacian, Zamazenta, Eternatus, Zarude, Calyrex, Glastrier, Spectrier) from an admin before you decided this RP? And I haven't read the manga and usually get lost when trying to catch up on what happened in the plot from other sources, so does knowing about it required?

What if one of our characters doesn't forget Motostoke is a gym they need to beat? Is there any say on how the plot goes in these chapters, or are they entirely predetermined to end a certain way? Because that sounds like a story, not an RP. I won't be able to join if it isn't open-ended.

OK... character sheet...
Name:
Name:
Species:
Nature:
Moveset:
  • <MOVE>
  • <MOVE>
  • <MOVE>
  • <MOVE>
  • (Pokémon can have up to 10 moves in this thread)
Ability:
Hometown:

Can't our other characters have a chance at becoming Champion? Is it a predetermined event that your character should become Champion? Seems more like this would suit a story instead of an RP.

How is the Battle Tournament going to work with our characters who have similar aspirations?

Did you get verification to use the Legendaries (Zacian, Zamazenta, Eternatus, Zarude, Calyrex, Glastrier, Spectrier) from an admin before you decided this RP? And I haven't read the manga and usually get lost when trying to catch up on what happened in the plot from other sources, so does knowing about it required?

What if one of our characters doesn't forget Motostoke is a gym they need to beat? Is there any say on how the plot goes in these chapters, or are they entirely predetermined to end a certain way? Because that sounds like a story, not an RP. I won't be able to join if it isn't open-ended.

Also, what if I don't want to start out with the three Galar starters? Can't I use other Pokemon from other games, or am I stuck with the main three Galar starters?

You don't get to use Legendary or Mythical Pokémon.
I forgot about Motostoke Stadium.
Black almost loses but after using his starter's G-Max move, he only just wins.
Also, what if I don't want to start out with the three Galar starters? Can't I use other Pokemon from other games, or am I stuck with the main three Galar starters?
Starters can be from Galar, Alola, Kanto, Johto, Hoenn or Eldiw (The region in Pokémon Xenoverse). Eldiw is a fanmade region BTW.

You still need to ask permission to include them being encountered at all.

And if that's the case, then I'm not joining. Sorry, but I'm not going to join if the end goal for the characters who want to become Champion don't have an equal chance at getting there, especially if the character a player makes ends up putting the odds in their favor and should win by logic.

How do they forget if our other characters end up reminding them and do it before they do? Especially if one of our characters literally say it to them.

You still need to ask permission to include them being encountered at all.

And if that's the case, then I'm not joining. Sorry, but I'm not going to join if the end goal for the characters who want to become Champion don't have an equal chance at getting there, especially if the character a player makes ends up putting the odds in their favor and should win by logic.

How do they forget if our other characters end up reminding them and do it before they do? Especially if one of our characters literally say it to them.
I'll make it they're only seen for a split second.
By the way, Black forgets but remembers right after seeing Eternatus for the first time.

I'll make it they're only seen for a split second.
By the way, Black forgets but remembers right after seeing Eternatus for the first time.

You still need permission for that.

Also, if Pokémon don't evolve, there's almost no chance of winning.

I... I guess? But Motostoke is the 3rd gym. XD And if you find a creative way, you can use a Pokemon in their base form to take down an opponent stronger than them or one who is already evolved. It just requires a bit of luck and thinking.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Sorry, but no. Clearly someone hasn't read our RP forum rules!

The involvement of legendaries, actual sightings, encounters etc require approval from staff which you did not seek nor receive. Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.