• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Survivor! The reality game show!

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie sighed slightly. "My partner is Eve the Eevee. She's really special - she can use moves that very few other Eevee can use. She's the sassiest Pokemon there is. I also have an Absol, a Gardevoir, and an Alolan Vulpix. They're with my sister, who has a Togekiss, an Altaria, a Lucario, and a Glaceon. I hope they're having fun."

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"A cottonee!" Willow bleeped happily, "I've always wanted one since I was a child!" He said adoringly, "Gotta admit I was afraid of it for the first few days since I got it." He admitted, "But hey, it was one of my first pokemons."

He fixed his positions a little, "My cousin have a lileep, it kinda freaked me out a bit when I first saw one, those eyes are so scary!" He shivered at the thought, "What about you?" He asked, looking at Elesis.

Since nobody was replying, Mia chimed in. "I've only got one Pokemon, who's my Leafeon! We're working on doing contests together! I've got a lot of experience with farm pokemon though"

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Quentin was listening to the people in the background chatter away, which reminded him of his Chatot. He was secretly training to become a great flying-type master, but that was confidentially only for himself. He would never expose that flaw. People would bring all their rock, electric, and ice-types in. He shuddered at the fact, and looked up at his Drifloon. Everyone wondered why he kept it as a Drifloon when it had the potential to be a Drifblim. 'That's because I don't force my Pokemon to evolve!', is how he would respond, to him, it made sense, to others, not so much. Quentin waited quietly for the game show to continue, tapping his foot to a tune.