• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon Rescue Thread!

IMG_2238.JPG @randompokemonfann Sorry for the wait! Something popped up. Here ya go!

Well, I could always help save others if they require assistance and if they have the NA version also. (I've beaten the entire game and gotten most treasures and still working on the legendaries and some connections, so I could always reach out to others after letting my game sit for months hehe.)

The only thing I can say that could be significant obstacles for rescuing others is if there's brutal Ice-type Pokémon ready to wreck my top Pokémon with blizzards and the dreaded sheer cold, or if hail or [Insert other damaging weather conditions] comes...

Well, I could always help save others if they require assistance and if they have the NA version also. (I've beaten the entire game and gotten most treasures and still working on the legendaries and some connections, so I could always reach out to others after letting my game sit for months hehe.)

The only thing I can say that could be significant obstacles for rescuing others is if there's brutal Ice-type Pokémon ready to wreck my top Pokémon with blizzards and the dreaded sheer cold, or if hail or [Insert other damaging weather conditions] comes...

I need help in a dungeon. Seafloor Ruins B7F. North America. Ps lots of water types. Thank you.

Roger that, I will get right to it once I'm done with school. (About 2-3 hours most likely here.)

I just need the rescue password before I can help you out.
Roger that, I will get right to it once I'm done with school. (About 2-3 hours most likely here.)

I just need the rescue password before I can help you out.

-J923XTCK1=&F7CQPF+J
F&&P#NWS4¤6X%P5T1%4%
6C¤P-2-0C+PN6M5=%+%3
0C0S%2+#KWCQTS4=1TYC
My phone won't upload stuff right now but here's the password

Well, I just need the rescue password and I'll get right to it once I'm done with school. (Boy oh boy... I probably should let my starter have a break since those two dungeons would instantly annihilate him with the type weaknesses.)

Alright, I'm done with the rescues now! (That monster house sure was a huge surprise, but petrify orbs sure did come in handy for that...)

I've sent both of you a nice Progress Device+, so have fun!

Attachments

• randompokemonfan's mail.jpg
    randompokemonfan's mail.jpg
    228 KB · Views: 61
  • CoolWeegee123's Mail.jpg
    CoolWeegee123's Mail.jpg
    259.8 KB · Views: 65
Hi guys. I play Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon too. I have HUGE problems with Nectar Meadow/Field (Can't remember the name.). I am a Water-type and they're totally weak against Fire-types! And my partner is a Grass-type. Anybody got any advice on how to beat the bosses? (I won't spoil, but if you do know, please help!)

Alright, I'm done with the rescues now! (That monster house sure was a huge surprise, but petrify orbs sure did come in handy for that...)

I've sent both of you a nice Progress Device+, so have fun!

There has been a problem with my phone. So I wasn't able to say thank you till now

Attachments

• 20170507_094612.jpg
    20170507_094612.jpg
    355.9 KB · Views: 63
Sorry that there wasn't any item on the thank you mail. I didn't have anything. Sorry.

It's alright! Even something as simple as sending mail bears gratitude, so thanks!

There has been a problem with my phone. So I wasn't able to say thank you till now

Well, no problem! I thank you too for seeking assistance to go on in the dungeons.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyway, as an additional note I'm usually open to rescues near the noon and evenings on weekdays for rescues if anyone needs me to save them.

Just as a friendly tip, I would suggest to carry a Petrify Orb and some Wands in case if you stumble upon a monster house, in the harder dungeons because Pokémon are unable to do anything if they are petrified. (Unless if they take damage of course... and the best part is, it lasts forever!)

I ran out of tries to save myself, please help! D8
World Tree
14F
America

Attachments

• WVW69kUiGksfyVuY9b.jpg
    WVW69kUiGksfyVuY9b.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 60
Last edited: