• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon Rescue Thread!

Welp, I got one shot by a Hydro Pump. Help please? I added a picture of the password (obviously).
WIN_20160115_21_19_21_Pro.jpg

It's alright... Oh yeah. So if you want to save other people you can. It's not only me. That's referring to everyone. So yeah. I'm being so overloaded with work and help would be a great asset right now. ^.^

Oh ok. I'm knee-deep in story right now so once I finish up the main story I'll see to any rescues I can do.

Hopefully it won't take me too long...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm new here, just looking for a rescue. I fainted in the Hall of Magic (Sand Continent), on the 9th floor...I think. I've been there for about two weeks now, haven't been able to find anyone to rescue me. Can't seem to find anyone who has unlocked the dungeon.

Attachments

• C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_WP_20160112_17_16_15_Pro.jpg
    C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_WP_20160112_17_16_15_Pro.jpg
    401.3 KB · Views: 50
Oh no worries. It may take me a while to save you because in all fairness, that is a difficult dungeon. But I did save someone who lost on the 12 floor, so the 9th shouldn't be that much harder. I have to go ride my horse soon, so please give me an hour or three before you expect the rescue to be made. I'm sorry you've been there for 2 weeks already! But yeah. I'll save you.

Guys, go ahead laugh, guess where I'm stuck, the place where you rescue budew! So here is my password, just so you know I can't type that circle thingy so I will make a key (you know what I'm talking about right with the circle thingy? (there are a few of them in the password Espeon just posted) Ok
2H9J9SX=KQN%M7-005223+HW4NKM8PFMQ56OWSH5X61&5CQ50+KXQR%47X1915J88+7W0&O#PW++0HC
O= weird circle thingy (there are some in the pass on Espeon's post) I've been there since forever!

Oh sorry, my WiFi is down in the room, and I'm out of charge. The room with WiFi has no charge thing so I can't get it right now. I will get to you as soon as it charges.

Could you help save me? I tried to challenge myself and got a bit careless doing this dungeon. I will return the favor in anyway possible. Please?
Code:
JR0YR&R 2KCNPJ JCQ@N=X
12FHWSK 5FR935 %RJJ%C4
6S0MH7P 31#9SX P+5-2CY
H9K&-PT F+W-=7 -PHC%&F
(@ was the double circle) again thank you so much.

Of course! After school today I'll go ahead and save you both and then post your codes by... Maybe tomorrow at the latest. I'm not sure where you fainted, but some dungeons take a lot more work to finish than others.

Of course! After school today I'll go ahead and save you both and then post your codes by... Maybe tomorrow at the latest. I'm not sure where you fainted, but some dungeons take a lot more work to finish than others.
I completely understand, I fainted at Aurora's Edge around floor 13-15 (hope that isn't too hard oops), but please take your time and again, thank you so much!!

Hey, so I need to be rescued from the Purifying Cave B8F. Password is:
M++Q+&YC-C9FF87S+X#X
=4KJMYX864#3@S2@&-N#
M#5Q=+C-X7NJ#C&YC332
HHFK9QCJPJS52SXSJ#@F
(@=Double Circle symbol)
Thank you in advance.

hey, im having a bit of trouble at polywrath river,(im not very far in the game, only level 11, hehe...) could someone help me out? im on floor 5 if that helps.

Attachments

• WIN_20160211_09_22_35_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20160211_09_22_35_Pro.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 61
Need rescue! Poliwrath river floor 7.

Password: @ = circle with in circle

27CF@=R@@6K98HM3WQ-N
N+WKM5HFF0MX@CC2TX=-
RPT527%N403W5W#8S%P@
Q0FC8#6=7%CK%P@%8J%C

I need help. I'm stuck trying to save a friend of mine and the password they gave me isn't working how does this fair? I need help trying to rescue them and this is the only forum that involves rescue.

Forgive my absence, ill be back in the saving business I'm a few minutes.

@Joee Stegman , what steps have you taken so far to save them? Do you have the pass word and don't know where to go?...the password isn't working?...

Yes I tried to put the password they gave me into the password system but it didn't work is there a basis that is required like if their not near where you are?