• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon : Sunny adventures!

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Discussion!: https://pokecharms.com/threads/pokemon-sunny-adventures.21047/

Far away from kanto, johto amd hoenn, there, a region gets their new trainers... and their new heroes
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NOW
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A wild Eevee, was quietly roaming around the first route of the Sinnoh region, quietly having breakfast as it's very early, although it is in the middle of the path. . So what will happen? Will a new trainer catch it? Or not?

Pollen-Puff

Previously Ampharos' Dragon Blood
Chi observed Route 201 alone as his parents had left years ago while Chi was asleep. Now the Starly watched the sunrise as an Eevee ate breakfast. Wait, an Eevee? Eevee don't live around here! Maybe I should say hello and introduce myself! Chi glided down from his branch in a low-to-the-ground tree and walked up to the Eevee. "Hello! I'm Chi! I've never seen you around here before!"

Dead account

The Eevee got stunned when a Starly came up to him "hi! I'm uh... Eevee" He said , as he turned to face the bird "so, what are you doing?" He asked, looking for a way to prank the new friend he just made

"'A new trainer woke up one morn and said, "I'm going to train Pokemon!" Wow, I hate her already," a young lady said as she reread an old children's book. The character was such a Mary-Sue, it made her eyes hurt.
"Now, now, that book wasn't made for you. It was made for ittle kids like your brother." Her mother replied as she cooked breakfast.
She just shook her head and muttered, "Maybe give him something with taste."
Uldia, her Todgemaru rolled down the stairs and up against her leg. She smiled and picked up the small electric type.

Pollen-Puff

"Just training and watching the sun, care to train with me?" Chi got excited to see how the Eevee would battle and he desperately needed training anyways. He dreamed to one day be a Staraptor like his parents, though he wasn't liked by many because of his blue beak.

Samuel was sitting on a bench in Route 201, chomping down on a burger. Rin, his Riolu and best friend in the world, was practising a new technique that Samuel and Rin came up with. Rin was practising it on a small tree stump. Both Samuel and Rin really enjoyed creating new attacks and combinations. They were smiling at each other in a way that said: "Yeah, we got that down to a T." Rin sat down beside Samuel on the bench.
"OK, Rin, you ready to make our way over to the first gym?" Samuel said to Rin. Rin nodded and grinned in excitement. Samuel returned his Riolu into his pokeball. He then stood up, and began walking across Route 201.

Dead account

"Uhh, sure , i can train with you, let's g--" what he said was interrupted by a trainer that was walking down the road "ooh, there's a trainer, lemme fight him" he said as he looked at Samuel, "maybe a team of two against him?" He asked

Sarah was chasing her Eevee. Sarah woke up to her Eevee excited to start their day. She got dressed and the first thing her Eevee did was run right to route 201. Sarah was right on her tail.

Eevee was having fun with her trainer. She loved to run and play. As she neared route 201 she found herself in the presence of a starly and another Eevee. She excitedly pounced on him in an attempt to make him tumble.

Pollen-Puff

Chi looked at the trainer who seemed to only have one Pokemon - a Riolu. "I'm fine with it, but remember that that pokemon is a Fighting-Type. Not only can he learn moves that are strong against you, they'll get a power boost because of its type! I'll be happy to do it, just wanted to warn you."

She quickly ate her breakfast and said goodbye to her family. Uldia sat on her shoulder as a Deerling grazed outside. "Good morning, Blossom! Today we are going on an adventure!" The pink deer let out a cry of joy. She returned her Deerling and left Twinleaf and out on route 201.

Eevee was surprised the other eevee did not want to play. Sarah ran up and noticed Eevee pounced on another eevee like herself.

"Eevee where are your manners you know you are not supposed to run away from me like that. Also please apologize to this Eevee we don't just ambush other pokemon." Eevee looked chagrined. She looked down at the other eevee and got up and sat on the ground by her trainer. "I am sorry mister. I just wanted to play. I have been so excited to get out of that town and go see the world."

Dead account

"Yeah, it's okay, don't worry" Eevee told the trainer's Eevee as he got back up "it kinda hurt tho... " He continued as he sat down "Chi, i think i'm gonna go somewhere else now..."

Pollen-Puff

Chi quickly dodged then glared at the second Eevee. "What was that for? You don't hurt random Eevee and then use the excuse that you're playing! I should use my Quick-Wing combo on you right now! You know what? Let's battle!"

Dead account

"Uhm, you guys don't need to fight! I said it's okay!" Eevee said this is getting too out of hand... He thought as he backed up a little bit

Sarah looked to the other pokemon with the wild eevee it looked like it wanted to battle eevee. Eevee looked very sorry. She was still young and did not know what was right from wrong yet. Even though she had not battled much she got into a fighting stance. "I really am sorry. If you want to batlle I will."

Sarah sighed. "Looks like you got yourself into a pickle girl. I guess we will battle you little bird pokemon."

She walked down the path and saw a collection of Pokemon and trainers. A huge grin appeared on her face as she ran up to everyone. "Hello! I'm Lilth and this Todemaru is Ulida and this Deerling is Blossom! I hope we can be good friends!" Blossom hid behind Lilth as Ulida muttered something under her breath.

Pollen-Puff

Chi started off with Growl, then flew up into the sky. Happily, he hopped and glided from branch to branch in a circle. "You can't win if you can't catch me!"

Sarah looked to the Starly. "You know that is hardly fair. Eevee use swift and see if you can knock him off the branch." Eevee jumped into the air and waved her tail. A lot of stars shot out at the starly.

"Do you want me to help? I can help!" Lilth said. She picked up Ulida and threw her into battle. She waited for the other trainer to give her the ok before having her Pokemon attack. Ulida was not impressed.

Dead account

"2v1?? That's not fair!" Eevee said, of course in his language, o he decided to join the fight aswell "now 2v2" he spoke, with a smirk on his face, facing Ulida

She smiled. "Ok! Ulida, come back!" She called.
Ulida looked at Lilth and said "But the Eevee wants to fight me now! How can I just run?" as she pointed at the Eevee.
Lilth didn't understand her Pokemon's persistent squeaks, and though that her Pokemon just wanted a battle. "Oh Ulida! I didn't take you as a fighter! I guess you can battle him! Just let him have the first move though!"

Riolu where jumping around from tree to tree. He saw a nice branch and decided to sit down and watch the Pokemon that were battling just outside the forest. He saw two Eevees, two trainers, a Starly and a Pokemon that he had never seen before. He wanted to battle as well, but he didn't want it to be unfair in a 2v1 or a 3v2. So he decided to keep his range a bit.

Two young siblings had walked along the road as they both had Eevee on their shoulders. The sister had a shiny colored Eevee named Blue with a blue and black flower on her right ear while the brother had just a normal colored Eevee named Sparkx with a light blue bandana around her neck with a small flower pattern at the side. They seemed to notice a battle going on as they approached the scene at a distance watching them. JC pulled out her second Pokeball appearing to be a Luxury ball as a Riolu with bells on her right ear appeared out. She looked to her trainer then at the unusual that was going on as she cocked her head in confusion but watched closely as the siblings remained silently watching them through their wolf masks.

Dead account

Eevee noticed yet another set of trainers and pokemon coming "where do these people come from! ?"as he looked back at the fight unfolding