• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokémon Sun and Moon: Trainer Customization

So, I was just wondering. Do any of you guys think that they actually WILL bring back trainer customization in Pokémon Sun and Moon? If so, what would you like to see. There's personally a lot for me, such as bandanas, ponytails for the guys, more hair colors, and maybe the ability to NOT wear a hat?

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Judging by the fact that the trainers in the various trailers are wearing different clothes, it looks to be all but confirmed that trainer customisation is returning from XY :)

As I usually play a girl in Pokémon, my clothing choices are pretty good in XY already, so anything as good as or better than that would be great. Mostly, though, I want to be able to remove my character's hat! I'd also love to see more colour variation in the various clothes, such as being able to freely choose the colour of a skirt or top.

Last edited:

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
I'd personally like to see more cross-sharing of outfits, hair styles, and clothes between male and female characters. Why can't my female character wear the same shoes or pants as my male characters? D: (Or, even better, my male character being allowed to wear pigtails and skirts, but alas, I don't see that happening for Sun and Moon quite yet)

I would love to be able to remove that darn hat, but that's just echoing everyone else. :p I'd love to see a greater variety of fashion styles and color palettes, as they're fairly limited. More hairstyles would be a great addition, because I just love customization and I'd love to see my character with my haircut.

Don't call me perverted, but I would personally love to see swimsuits as well. I mean, Alola most likely has a lot of beaches, being islands and all.

Swimsuits/wetsuits would be great, it would be nice to see more variety like in the Animal Crossing games and the ability to share clothes regardless of gender. I've noticed a lot of familiar clothes popping up in Miitomo, would be nice if they imported those Animal Crossing clothes into the pokemon games going forward as well.