• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
This roleplay is OPEN! You don't need to ask to join! If you have any common Fakemon[Like fanmade Eeveelutions or splices of Pokemon], they're accepted here! Feel free to jump in if you like, and join us in Alola!~ I myself will be using my persona[Ali] and my OC Taylor.

Ali sighed and stretched, glancing to her childhood friend and smiling. "Tay, wake up," she whispered, shaking the slightly taller female awake. Taylor stirred for a moment before standing, rubbing at her eyes. "What's the rush...?"

"We're here, Taylor," Ali smiled, stepping off the boat. "We're in Alola!"

Wandering Witch Leaf spots two girls out of the corner of her eye. She opens her other eye slowly and adjusts the sunhat on her head. She steps out of the shade and calls her Dewpider, Mason, next to her. The ruffles on the sleeves of her tanktop blow lightly in the breeze. It feels especially hot today. Her Pyukumuku leaps out of her arms.

Taylor, the taller of the two, trudges along behind Ali, still waking up. Ali smiles, giving the scene before her a quick once-over and becoming wide eyed with wonder. She'd heard stories about Alola, but never seen it. Taylor is holding a Pokeball absentmindedly as Ali keeps her beloved Dragalge nearby.

Taylor takes notice of Mason and curiously walks over, hoping to get a closer look.

Leaf smiled and glanced down at Mason, who was hopping toward Taylor. Leaf was close behind.

"You like my Dewpider?" Leaf wipes the sweat off of her tan skin and looks down at it. "A tiny thing, isn't it?" Leaf shakes her head and looks back at the pair of girls. "Alola, you two. I'm Leaf. I'm working on becoming the best water trainer in the islands of Alola." She blinked and looked over at Dragalge. "That's a really cool Pokemon! Is that from the Kalos region?"

Taylor began studying Mason, taking notes on the small Pokemon. She stood shortly after, smiling at Leaf. Ali seemed ecstatic to show off one of her prized Pokemon, nodding and motioning Dragalge closer. It bowed its head to the new Trainer, making small sounds of happiness as Ali began to pet it.

"Yeah, it is. I've had him since he was just a Skrelp! Aw, you should've seen him when he was younger... So small and precious!" Ali turned her attention back to Leaf. "I'm Ali, and this is Taylor." At the mention of her name, Taylor nodded. "Nice to meet you," the taller female mumbled.

((Aah! Sorry for taking so long to respond! ;-; I've been swamped with work!))

(( that's okay!! I've been busy too, but once I have nothing to do I mass post ;; ))

Leaf nodded to the two girls. "I already told you, but my name's Leaf. I want to be a Kahuna, but that's not really my choice to make." She watched as Mason began hopping in circles around Taylor's feet. "Seems like Mason here likes your company. I travelled briefly through the Kalos region, but I couldn't stick around long enough to go looking for Pokemon." She watched Dragalge with one of her eyes closed. "Skrelp, huh? I think I've heard of it."

A faint whisper could be heard.

"Now, Thunder!"

Lightning struck, allowing Felicity to make a grand entrance, attempting to introduce herself to the three as she suddenly appeared out of nowhere. Jolteon and Galvantula bolted (no pun intended) to her side. "Alola! It's nice to meet you all. My name is Felicity, and if you couldn't tell, I'm an Electric-type trainer. Some call me the Electrifier."

Leaf turned toward the person, chuckling at Mason's jumpy manner. He had scurried back behind her leg at the sound of the lightning striking the ground. "Don't mind Mason here. He's a real scaredy-cat. Nice to meet you, Felicity. My name's Leaf. I have a grass-water team."

Leaf nodded. "Thanks. I'm a woman of the forest and ocean if I say so myself. My team and I are very close." Mason bounced out from behind Leaf's leg and hopped closer to Felicity, curious about her and her Pokemon.

I may draw fakemons later and post them xD

this is not really a fakemon but its a froakie and its also my profile page icon! xD

Well this is not really a fakemon but its a froakie 17361430_1280891901960532_1227301981_n.jpg

Name: Alex Barnett
Appearance: Light gray hoodie with reddish brownish hair, orange glasses, jeans, white sneakers, and a white shirt underneath.
Type Specialty (since we're apparently doing it): Ice
Pokemon: Snover (Sasquatch, male, level 14), Snorunt (Widow, female, level 17), Beartic (Boomer, male, level 40)

Alex arrived in the hot region, and took off his hoodie. "Man, i'm used to Unova, not this region!" A few people said "Alola" to Alex. He shrugged and just waved back at them. Widow was sweating.

Leaf turned toward Alex, who'd just stepped off the ferry to Alola. Behind him, she saw three ice type Pokemon. She was bewildered as to how they were standing this kind of heat. "You sure brought your Pokemon to the wrong place. If I were you, I'd get them to Mount Lanikala as soon as possible. It's nice and cool up there. Plenty of snow."

"With Snover being both Grass and Ice type, it might have a hard time deciding what weather it likes best." Felicity looked at the Snover for a minute, and saw that it's body was two-thirds brown. A male one. "But I agree, maybe him and the others would prefer a cooler area. But I don't think Sheer Cold would be the best fit for them!" She kept herself from laughing at her own terrible joke.

Leaf snorted and Mason ran back to her side, having thoroughly inspected Felicity and deciding that she was safe. "I suppose you're right. The plains on Melemele are in a cave, and they get a little cool sometimes. Try there?"

Ali and Taylor seem more than a little lost, and Dragalge is sticking close to its Trainer. Taylor glances to the Poke Ball on her belt, sighing. Ali seems a bit shaken, and Dragalge keeps circling her in attempts to calm her.

Leaf raised an eyebrow. Her Comfey rose off of her neck and began to float in front of Ali and Taylor, using Aromatherapy to bring a sense of calm over them. Leaf looked back from the two girls and over to Felicity. "You scared a few people with your explosive entrance. Be more careful next time, please."

Dragalge tilts its head at the Comfey, moving a little closer as Ali and Taylor regain their senses. Taylor's Flygon pops out of its ball, also inspecting the Comfey. The two seem to be making sure their Pokemon aren't thinking of attacking.

Alex rubbed his neck. "I'm sure they're fine, I mean after all there are probably some cool ice types I can catch here!" A Crabrawler started to play with Widow. Alex looked at the Crabrawler. "Not an ice type, but...if Widow wants me to catch it, then okay." Alex made Beartic use Ice Beam, weakening it. Alex threw a pokeball afterwards.

"If you catch that Crabrawler then I definitely recommend you head up to Mount Lanikala. I think you'll like what you find if you take your new Crabrawler friend with you." Leaf snapped her fingers and her Comfey floated back around her neck, closing its eyes and resting.

"Alright I guess." He said, picking up his newfound Crabrawler's pokemon and heading to Mount Lanikala. Alex walked down with Widow and more of his pokemon. He reached it.

Alex will give her a Dawn Stone so she evolves.

Leaf watched him walk off with his Crabrawler and smiled. "Everybody gets a new start in Alola, huh?" she looked down at Mason, who bubbled in agreement. She turned back to Ali and Taylor. "Where are you girls headed?"

The girls exchange glances, shrugging as Flygon and Dragalge get in a scrap over a Berry snagged from Taylor's bag. "We're not sure... Where's a good place to start?" Ali speaks up softly, looking around.

"Maybe the berry fields...or even Kala'e Bay. I need to stop at the Pokemon Nursery, too. There's so much to do, I don't know where to start." She reached in her bag. "Here. Take a look at this map and see where you want to go first."

Name: Maddy Rogers
Appearance: Tanned skin, blue eyes, bright red hair, camo t-shirt and matching shorts, hiking boots, brown full-brimmed hat
Type Specialty: Poison

A Gastly flies onto the scene, swooping around Taylor's head until Maddy runs in.
"Holmes, back!"
The Gastly gives a high-pitched giggle and drifts back to Maddy.
"Sorry 'bout that, he's all show, won't harm you- just likes giving people a fright. Marple and I-" She indicates her other Pokemon, a female Nidoran sitting by her feet, "-were looking for berries when he ran off."
She feeds Marple a berry before turning back to the group.
"I'm Maddy, who are you?"

Last edited:
Taylor grins, and her Flygon moves to stand beside her. "I'm Taylor," she puts an arm around her traveling partner, "and this is my buddy Ali." The shorter girl waves, still looking at the map Felicity had handed to her.
"Hmm, I suppose the berry fields would be a good start. We should go by the Pokemon Center first, though."

((Ahh, just to note, they have the same teams as their cards on my profile! The levels are anywhere between 40-45 at this point))

Maddy nods.
"May I come with you? I'm kinda on a journey, but I don't really know what to do. Y'all look new to here as well, so we could adventure together! For a while, at least."
Marple growls her agreement, while Holmes is watching a Cutiefly intently.

(Maddy is pretty new, so I guess her team is around lvl. 10-15 right now.)

Ali heads off confidently, with Taylor trotting along behind her. Dragalge and Flygon seem to be carrying some sort of conversation as they follow.

mimikyu was found in the rain. he was saved by sylveon and brought him to her trainer. the trainer took him to the pokemon center and healed him.the mimikyu is now the trainers main pokemon and sylveon's best friend

Leaf watched the younger trainers congregate together and smiled. Fond memories began flowing through her head and before long, the image of a Surskit flashed through her head and her smile faded quickly. She stooped down to pick up Mason and looked back at the group of younger people. "You guys have fun now. If you need me, I hang out around the beaches of Melemele and the Poni plains."

Mimikyu saw a grey and red sylveon. the sylveon attacked mimikyu. the sylveon that saved him took the hit. Blood was dripping from her face. "a-are you ok?" mimikyu asked. sylveon didn't reply.

Maddy scoops up Marple and carries her in her arms, the Nidoran giving a playful growl. She jogs after Ali, Holmes floating behind. She begins to hum an upbeat tune.
"So, what brings you to Alola? Where d'ya hail from?"

Ali grins. "Well, we're originally from Johto. We moved to Kalos a while back, and now we're on vacation here in Alola!" Taylor rolls her eyes and pats Flygon, ruffling the shorter girl's hair. "Where are you from?"

Maddy takes a moment to straighten her hat before she replies.
"Hau'oli City, the largest in Alola!" (A touch of pride can be heard in her voice.) "I met Holmes at the cemetery, and Marple was in an egg I got in exchange for working as a tour guide all summer."

Taylor grins. "You seem like fun to be around." She turns to Flygon, patting its head gently. "More specifically, Ali and I are from Lumiose City. I've had Flygon since it was a Trapinch, and Mom gave it to me for my birthday."

Ali perks up as Taylor stops speaking. "Mom worked at an aquarium, so they gave her Dragalge when it was still a Skrelp. She didn't have time to care for it, so she gave it to me!"

Maddy nods.
"Lumiose City! I've always wanted to go there! Is it true that there's a giant tower and the Gym is inside? Also, how exactly do Gyms work? Sorry if I'm being clueless, I've never left Alola...."
The spark of wanderlust can be seen in her eyes. She hasn't even explored all the islands.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Jade and Sceptile enjoyed their stroll through the islands. Alola was everything it turned out to be and more. Jade then noticed a couple of trainers nearby, one who had a Flygon!

"What do you say we introduce ourselves." Jade asked her partner who nodded back to her as the two made their way over to the nearby trainers.

A crash comes from nearby, as the sound of equipment and glass shattering fills the air. A young adult voice also fills the air. "Oh drat! Why does this always bloody happen to me? Oh no..." Is what seems to be said. Also, a cry from a Pokemon seems to be there. "Eevee, eve Eevee!"(Don't worry Duncan! It's okay! At least nobody was hurt!)
//Hello all! I have entered! My trainer is my profile pic!\\

Flygon seems alert, quietly scanning the area as Taylor keeps Ali close. The shorter girl doesn't notice, as she's trying to navigate.