• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Summer Camp! (Discussion)

Have a cookie
IMG_2209.JPG

After reading through Charlesparks most recent most (as of this moment) I realized that I didn't not give the camp most things camps have. A camp nurse. So for the moment Counselors Rachel and Will will be our clinic managers as well.

Well, I was thinking of making the campers OCs (Unoffical Counselors) or heads of their cabin. So say there's four people in one cabin, one of them is in charge. Probably after a competition to choose of course but they could also have helping jobs (Such as helping chop wood, helping in the clinic, and helping organize events.

Also very important announcement! I have decided to go through with the PC but please don't go switch happy! Remember you're just trading out who you brought if you use it. Still only one Pokémon per person!

So umm, I suppose that Mindy is going to probably have two Pokémon at the moment since she has to tend to a Pokémon that she encountered at the cabin. (Ironic for what the name for it is right?)

I know it might be a little late but
Name: Lucy
Appearance: Pretty much Moon (From pokemon Moon) but longer hair, no ugly hat and better shoes
Personality: Outgoing and loves the outdoors (Not sports exactly)
Pokemon Partner: Rockruff
Region: (If you didn't know already) Alola
Friends: None yet
Relationships: None yet
Crush:None yet
can I join

Last edited: