• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokémon 'Strays'

| To join sign up here: https://pokecharms.com/threads/pokemon-strays.17743/#post-524214 |

Robin sighed as she walked along a carved out tunnel "It's been awhile since I've been back here huh..". She traced her hand along the caverns walls, her bare feet walking along the rocky floor. After awhile she entered a glowing room in the middle on the cave system she walk along, a giant waterfall flowing down into a big pool of water. Along the walls were small rooms for each person who lived in this ancient cavern.

Jezebel wandered the caverns, with Maya, her Whimsicott, skipping along beside her while happily humming. "You're always in such a good mood," she told the pokemon almost teasingly.

Seeing Robin, Jezi ran up to her. "Hey, Robin. Anything going on you want us to take care of?"

Robin turned her head to the side, her violet eyes glimmering from the glowing stones and coral in the water "We are good for now Jezi, but it wouldn't hurt to look around for some food". The red headed leader placed a hand on her friends shoulder "I'm just glad we never have to return to the world we once knew". She looked up as some zubats flew past "It's been a ruff few months, but I'm glad we are home".

Serah was already out of the caverns wandering around the sandy shores of the island she stood upon with Tyler cradled around her arms, as she said, "So Tyler, I know that things have been a bit rough since even the people in blue didn't even seem to like us in the slightest, and well... I was wondering if you wanted to walk around a bit to let off some steam. I think you need to spend some time with your Pokémon instead of being in my arms all day."

Tyler emitted a slight groan and gave off a vague nod of reluctance, as Ping came out of his Poké Ball and stated to Tyler, "Yeah, she's got a point, you can't just be lying in her arms like a little baby! Come on, let's go over to that bush full of berries... my stomach's itching for something new to eat."

"Grrrrr... I'll have you know that this baby has a degree in MD and kicking butt! I'll shove your face in the plaque for worst pest if you don't keep your mouth shut!" Tyler retorted with a few snarls after raising his flippers and getting his fingers aligned into a fist to the best of his ability.

Serah resisted the urge to slap her face with her right palm, as she picked up Tyler and quietly stated, "Okay, maybe we should go back to the cave since you're getting a bit too cranky. Ping, we'll go walk around later since I gotta do something first alright?"

Ping gave a nod of approval after Serah recalled him into his Poké Ball, as she placed it back on her belt holster before she would need to combat with Tyler's relentless squirms. She held Tyler with an even tighter grip and asserted, "Tyler... I know that things are a bit different since you're not who you used to be, but that doesn't give you a free pass to act however you want, am I clear? Nod if you understand and shake your head if you don't."

Tyler's head quivered in a vertical motion while he covered his watery eyes, as Serah silently walked back to the caverns while gently patting his head in an attempt to calm him before the worst was to come. She did not seem to notice the flock of Zubats flying past within the forenoon skies, as she went into the cavern without a word towards everyone inside. She went back to her small room along the gravelly walls and sat on the smooth, gritty floor with Tyler comfortably on her lap; who seemed to still be fussing around with her.

Robin looked around as a rumble of thunder could be heard "Guess a storm is rolling in" she mumbled. Her violet eyes switching from the waterfall to the entrance "Jezi, would you be so kind as to start to block up entrances, I feel this storm will be a bad one". Turning her whole body she waved before racing down the cave system after some time she reached the light of the downing sun "Serah! Come on, a storm is rolling in don't stay out much longer!" she called.

Serah gave a light sigh towards the girl's call and replied, "I'm already inside, I'm in my room with my other Pokémon. Is everyone here and alright?"

She patted Tyler's back and whispered, "Why don't you walk around the cave for a bit? I know that you're a bit scared about that storm coming up, but it's okay to walk around here for a bit at least if you need to let off some steam." Tyler gave an almost unnoticeable nod towards her before making his way over towards the glowing room with a dormant waterfall steadily making its way towards a huge pool of water that would make him seem like a neonate compared to the pool's size. He turned towards a few stalagmites valiantly standing together in unison amongst the cave walls and pebbly flooring, as the Pokémon dozing off near the stalagmites had the exact body structure he had. He utilized the Pokémon's snores to mask his stealthy footsteps, as he took a nervous gulp of air when he heard the Pokémon emitting a rather loud yawn that echoed throughout a small section of the room.

He attempted to flee the scene by scurrying back to Serah's room, but he tripped on a rock much to his emerging anxiety. He swiftly rolled over to break his fall and took another gulp of air, as he saw the Pokémon's crimson red eyes staring down at him the moment the Pokémon got on his flippers and tail. The Pokémon took in another yawn and said, "Hmph, so who dares to disturb my little slumber? And why do you look a lot like me?"

Tyler analyzed the Pokémon's ebony black body and swiftly deduced that there was a strange form of matter lurking within the Pokémon's body after feeling an awkward, familiar sensation from years ago. The Pokémon stated, "So, you must be that kid that got turned into Pokémon. I can already see it, the lab coat, the angst, the clipboard, it's all starting to come together after we've crossed paths again!"

The Pokémon cleared his throat and asked, "Tell me, how does it feel to finally meet me again after that trainer of your's thought I was peacefully sleeping in that comfortable incubator?"

Before Tyler could utter a response, he took a huge gulp of air and thought, "W- wha...? How does he know my name... a- and how is he knowing about all this stuff? Ack... dang it, it's him again! This is bad, I might need to call Serah before the other people find out!"

Tyler scratched his chin and quietly replied, "U- umm... uhh... l- let's just say that I'm a bit nervous since w- well... you already know... a- and... uhh..."

The Pokémon took a step towards Tyler and responded in a stern tone, "Uhh what? The uhh of pondering around or the uhh of I don't know what to say? Anyway, let's get into introductions since I'm itching for a nice spar after that storm. If you already forgot about me, I'm Tyle... and I'm you, except that some things are mirrored. I'm the embodiment of all your hate, rage, envy, and much more!"

Tyler's mind swiftly processed the recollection that smacked him upside the head like a plowing truck, as he gulped and replied in shock, "S- so... y- you're m- me?"

Tyle took another step closer to Tyler and responded, "I'm you pretty much, except that I'm practically the exact opposite of you! How about we battle over here huh? I haven't had a chance to battle someone that's as good as I am!"

"F- fine... but don't damage the cave or have the others find out," Tyler stated.

"Alright then... you're on! No wait... I'm on... umm... forget about it! Let's just begin now!" Tyle asserted after focusing in his unholy aura to power himself to a greater degree. A blackish aura of nefarious complexion emanated from Tyle's body, as he stared down at Tyler yet again and was about to make his first move.