• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokemon Sprites?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know where I can get Diamond and Pearl Pokemon sprites? Perhaps all the Pokemon on one sheet? As it stands now, I kinda have to hunt them down one at a time.

Here: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites.html

Like Sonjo said, I don't know if your need Trainers or Pokemon, but that site has both for ya'.

I meant the Pokemon themselves, but I'll take trainers, too. I'm sure I got most of the ones from the thread we have here, but I'm missing the Rocker.

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
Uhm. Wow... that's... great... Unfortunately for you that is what we call spam, this topic has NOTHING to do with trainer cards. You're getting a warning. I suggest you read the rules and follow them so you don't get another warning.

Also, on a side note. Your trainer card is very large, and exceeds the signature limits. For info on that, click here.

[Edit] ANOTHER also. This thread is almost a year old, the last post was in July 07. This is grave-digging, which is also against teh rules. Check the dates before posting in a topic. Locking this too, as I'm sure GM does not mind, and if he does for some reason then he may PM Sem, or another authority.

Status
Not open for further replies.