• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokemon sprites galore I AM TAKING REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post any sprite you would like i dont mind. Speaking of them heres one.

Redpichu.png

Red pichu(UPDATED)
I AM TAKING REQUESTS

It's decent, but very... stale.

Perhaps try splicing more variations of colors to it rather than a solid dark red? Know what I mean?

I'm not particularly certain what you mean seeing how you never asked me to post.

If you're not up for constructive criticism, you've come to the wrong place. I attempted to be as least-blunt as possible, mate. Don't take it personally.

I'm not particularly certain what you mean seeing how you never asked me to post.

If you're not up for constructive criticism, you've come to the wrong place. I attempted to be as least-blunt as possible, mate. Don't take it personally.

and im not taking it personally im just not a fan of critisism

Criticism is needed in order to learn from your mistakes and make better creations in the future though. Other people are just trying to give you tips on how to improve on your sprites.

The pichu looks like it was recolored with the default paint red color, and it's rarely ever a good idea to use those colors. Also, saving in JEPG ruins the quality of your sprites. Try saving them in PNG on future ones.

Criticism is needed in order to learn from your mistakes and make better creations in the future though. Other people are just trying to give you tips on how to improve on your sprites.

The pichu looks like it was recolored with the default paint red color, and it's rarely ever a good idea to use those colors. Also, saving in JEPG ruins the quality of your sprites. Try saving them in PNG on future ones.

yeah thx

Gammadon, I'm sure you have a lot more sprites worthy of this thread. Because I must tell you that we do not consider recolors as spriting. I believe thou also does fusions, and that is a more acceptable presentation for this thread.

Please note that threads consisting of nothing but recolors are normally locked on sight. Thank you for your time and I hope we can see a bit more spritery from thee.

We're not being stingy at all. We're actually just helping you out by reminding thee of the rules and regulations of this forums. We have dire consequences simply because we do not appreciate that people fail to read and follow the simple regulations we have placed.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
... You know, there is really no excuse to post these ONE SPRITE AT THE TIME rather than just posting a batch of sprites in one post.

Seeing from your previous behavior on the forums (and your godawfully oversized signature for that matter) I really don't see a reason to allow you to continue being here.

Locked and banned. Have a nice death.

Status
Not open for further replies.