• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokémon Smash Shows Off More Footage Of Black & White 2

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Pokemon_Smash_logo.png

Japanese TV show Pokémon Smash has once again aired, and with it we have some nice new details to do with up-coming Nintendo DS games Pokémon Black 2 and Pokémon White 2. Read on to find out more!

Read More

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Re: Pokémon Smash Shows Off More Footage Of Black & White 2

The Pokémon each seem to have slightly changed animated sprites since Pokémon Black, and Pokémon White.

I like the sound of that. Any changes are appreciated to help keep things feeling fresher. I'm also looking forward to receiving more details concerning exactly which Pokemon make up the Unova 'dex.

Edit: Even if it was just the back animation shown, Oshawott throwing its shell is adorable. Since I've already used all three Unova starters at least once I'm definitely picking Oshawott again for my first B2 or W2 playthrough. ♥

Re: Pokémon Smash Shows Off More Footage Of Black & White 2

Well darn, and here I was hoping they would surprise us even more by giving us Zorua as a starter, given he is the poster child of the fifth gen :p Oh well, I'm still super excited. Also, I'm glad that the first town is so much bigger than usual, not every kid who saves the world comes from a town with only three or four houses there :p Let alone three main characters.

The fact that Azurill is available on the FIRST route is amazing as well. I mean, they are normally a bit harder to find, let alone obtain in games, so that has me stoked for what else could be waiting in the new Unova. The opening is also stunning as well.