• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Sinnoh Adventures Discussion

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Well it also takes description, you can't just boom teleport lol. But as far as schedule, I'm on everyday since it's a mobile, except from 1-6:00 tommorrow. But I don't know how PK's schedule is but I remmeber him being very active. Which reminds me, where is are other roleplayers? Save Shedninja of course

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Well... I think the reason PK thought this was because he wasn't in the right state of mind. I mean, who is when an Awakening, a Pokemon item is used on an exhausted human! I think we can cut him some slack...

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Also, I'm a little late to this Platinum (Sorry, didn't give me a message)

PK: Current Location is Eterna City

Team:
Metang - Level 24
Seaking - Level 35
Rotom-Fan - Level 29

I think it's gone off to an...interesting start to say the least lol. From fighting spiritomb to now binding together to travel across the Sinnoh region. Also, interestingly enough, Shedninja is in the same city as us

Yeah that sounds really exciting haha. Makes me wonder where this Rp will head in the future, especially since we established team galactic is a thing. But others should try to be as active as us if they can

i bet there trying to i just we have less stuff to do on our hands and for crying out loud it team galactic they show up time to time but we cant finnish themm off because the main character in the video game does

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
... We got the Ghost Prankster, the laid back dude with a talking Munchlax, and a scaredycat momma's boy who's stuck along for the ride... one of the weirds team's I've seen... And I'll most likely be the comic relief

An unexpected alliance to be sure, but I'd imagine Shen would love to prank the mess out of the scaredy cat PK XD and I don't know, maybe a interestibg plot from team galactic, and maybe a twist champion might be cool

What if, hear me out. If Team galactic was back and they were trying to reach out to Cyrus, and trying to stop hi from returning, him expelled to the far reaches of space and becoming infused with necrosma, a necrosma/Cyrus hybrid. Just a thought

Just thought it might be interesting, could take place before Alola, and he could have found the spacial energy he seeked going after Giritina. What if he were truly going after that being, but Giritnia was trying to stop him by dragging him to the distortion world? Theories theories...