• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokémon Schoool (Discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Slides in*
*cOuGh*
Hi, I'm here now.
Appearance: Like any other Pancham, really. Just add a sm0l gray jacket with a Pangoro head with bamboo stalks acting as crossbones on the back, and then you got Xanthya.
Personality:
Quiet, though that doesn't mean that she's an introvert. She likes to keep to herself and rather let the other Pokémon come to her. If Xanthya were to ever talk to someone, she'd show them her outgoing side and keep talking with them until one of them either ends the conversation or part ways for their next class.
Classes: [Oh, how convienent! Some different classes.]
Per. 1- P.E.
Per. 2- EV Physics 1
Per. 3- Mega Evolution Studies 1
[Heck yeah, lunch!]
Per. 4- Math
Per. 5- Lit. and Comp.
Per. 6- Game DSN 1 (Game Design 1)

Last edited:
I found this sorta interesting...

Name: Hana Roseworth (Preferably goes by "Rose")
Species: Alolan Vulpix
Appearance: Hana (Or Rose) wears glasses and a light gray and blue jacket.
Personality: She gets flustered fairly easily, seeing how she came to this school only for studying purposes and not for any social interaction.
Classes:
Class 1 - P.E.
Class 2 - AP Math
Class 3 - AP Mega Evolution Studies
~L u n c h~
Class 4 - Art
Class 5 - History
Class 6 - AP Battle Class
Class 7 - Pokémon Studies

(I hope this is good enough. ^^)

*Slides in*
*cOuGh*
Hi, I'm here now.
Appearance: Like any other Pancham, really. Just add a sm0l gray jacket with a Pangoro head with bamboo stalks acting as crossbones on the back, and then you got Xanthya.
Personality:
Quiet, though that doesn't mean that she's an introvert. She likes to keep to herself and rather let the other Pokémon come to her. If Xanthya were to ever talk to someone, she'd show them her outgoing side and keep talking with them until one of them either ends the conversation or part ways for their next class.
Classes: [Oh, how convienent! Some different classes.]
Per. 1- P.E.
Per. 2- EV Physics 1
Per. 3- Mega Evolution Studies 1
[Heck yeah, lunch!]
Per. 4- Math
Per. 5- Lit. and Comp.
Per. 6- Game DSN 1 (Game Design 1)

I found this sorta interesting...

Name: Hana Roseworth (Preferably goes by "Rose")
Species: Alolan Vulpix
Appearance: Hana (Or Rose) wears glasses and a light gray and blue jacket.
Personality: She gets flustered fairly easily, seeing how she came to this school only for studying purposes and not for any social interaction.
Classes:
Class 1 - P.E.
Class 2 - AP Math
Class 3 - AP Mega Evolution Studies
~L u n c h~
Class 4 - Art
Class 5 - History
Class 6 - AP Battle Class
Class 7 - Pokémon Studies

(I hope this is good enough. ^^)

I'm sorry for replying so late! I didn't see these until now and you both are accepted! :)

Rowl could you please not control others characters though the teacher is fine, everyone can use the teacher as long as it isn't someone else's actual character then you will have to ask permission

Name: Volt
Species: Shiny Shinx
Appearance: Volt wears a black scarf around its neck and a white beanie on its head
Personality: Volt is a usually calm during most of the times in his life, but if there's anything really important that he is needed to do he takes things a lot more seriously
Classes: /First: Evolution stones Second: Battling Third: Z-crystals Fourth: Effects of evolution Fifth: Mega evolution Sixth: Pokemon types
Seventh: Ancient Pokemon history

MapleHayato

Previously Thunderheart
Name:Flare
Species:Flareon
Appearance:(I will sent appearance in your profile)
Personality:shy,nervous,active fainting when she see her crush.
Classes:All from above.

Last edited:
*insert Signita sobbing noises here* Okay... since I was able to finally get to my house after a dreadful time out from a fight... I am sorry to say that I might not be able to reply as much or even at all in some cases in the RP since my phone is destroyed from an almost brutal fight and I have to wait for a new one. (Which means that I'll have to use my laptop all the time to communicate and reply in RPs for the time being.)

Now, even though Tyler and possibly Ace are not in situations that would not impede the RP's progress since they're not in situations that necessitate interactions to let the RP progress, I may have someone that I deem trustworthy to temporarily take control of them if the situation presents itself. (But seriously, please don't go crazy with them and make them destroy the whole school and other things, yeah?)

I'll be having Tyler go over to his councilor after he is excused from his third class since he did technically miss it due to that fight while having Ace go over to his fourth class after I time skip him to where he already ate lunch. (Since I was unable to post that part about that for the reasons mentioned above.)

So yeah... if anyone, especially @UmbreonEevee has any questions and/or concerns, please do not hesitate to state them to me in a DM. (Direct message; which is via conversation for anyone new or needing a quick refresher.)

*a robotic lizard sits down in his booster seat while fixing his right forefoot with the proper drill bits*

I'm sort of alright... just a sprained wrist and some bruises on my body from the fight haha... (Which means that well, I'm going to be slowed even more since I only got my right wing to do stuff and I don't have my phone which means that I can't be replying/texting everywhere I am unfortunately. :c)

MapleHayato

Previously Thunderheart
New character just in case
Name:Bay
Appearance:(give appearance in your profile)
Personality:Surious,kind,smiles when he see his crush.
Species:Vaporeon
Classes:All from above.

Also, I found Sol again!

Name: Sol
Species: Litten
Appearance: His looks are pretty much that of the average Litten. He does have a few slight differences, his "whiskers" are not as spiky, they are a bit shorter than average too. the same goes for his tail tip, which is a bit fluffier and soft looking, and because it isn't as long it doesn't twist as much and instead gently curves. His ears a bit large for him, but not by too much, and he has a small white blaze on his nose and a little white tuft of fur on his chest. His pupils are much wider, the red in them instead is blue. Overall, a normal Litten is spiky and sharp and feral, Sol is more of a kitten, being rounder and softer and his head actually appears to be proportional with the rest of his body. (But it's still large cuz he's a kitten xD) He has a small nick in the very top/tip of his left ear, and a small scar across the bridge of his nose.

Personality: He actually has a level head despite his love for fighting. He only had a bit of a temper and tendency to squabble with other children due to no positive outlet for his energy. However, that's gone thanks to the training his father set up for him. He isn't the most helpful son or friend, sometimes forgetting manners and coming off as rude, but he does have good intentions at heart. He, despite his rather brutally honest nature, hates bullies even though he sometimes has no filter. He is very supportive and openly a goofball around his father, but he isn't close with anyone else yet.

Little Extra Thing: He is Crescent's neighbor. He secretly admired Crescent for some time, partially because of the mystery surrounding the Shiny. Sometimes he'd see her through the window briefly, but the angle from the rooftop of his house could never allow him full view of her working, not to mention her temper impressed him. (Because angry Crescent is a sign that you better run and hide and hope she ain't coming for you.)

Classes: I'm making them the same as Crescent for simplicity.

Also, because there is battle class, I'm going to post movesets.

Crescent: Wish (Egg move from her family tree), Swift, Trump Card

Sol: Revenge (Egg Move from Father) Swords Dance, Fire Fang, Crunch (Another Egg move, but from the mother) Leer

Status
Not open for further replies.