• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon School

Welcome to Pokémon school you can RP as a Teacher or a Student trying to learn the ways of the Pokémon Trainer

Starters: Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, or Pikachu.

Rules: Ask to Join an RP
Do not spam
You may not use mature subject matter In your RP
You cannot have megas or legends on your team
Do not harass others
You can RP as a Pokémon (Wild only)

Info:
When introducing an RP character:
Name:
Starter:
Appearance:
personality:

Pokémon:
Name: (Optional)
Species:
Level: (Max at level 20)
Personality:

Mine:
Name: Principal Martin
Starter Pikachu
Appearance: Blue Jeans, Long sleeve shirt, Baseball cap, Black hair, Glasses.
Personality: Strong, Fast, Smart, Skilled.
Dislikes: Thieves, Troublemakers.

Name: Joshua Sycamore (Josh)
Starter: Charmander
Appearance: black hair, brown eyes, red hoodie, blue cap
personality: strong, arrogant, independent
Dislikes: his brothers (Tyler and Alex Sycamore)

Josh entered the school and immediatly people recognised him because of his brother Tyler, who was in a college in Kalos at the time.
"Just leave me alone I don't want to hear it, only talk to me if you want to battle."

Name:Felix Johnson
starter: Charmander
Appearance:black hoodie,red spikey hair,blue jeans
personality:nice,social
dislikes:nothing

As felix entered the room,almost everyone thought he was really mean by looking at him,but he was actually very nice. He immeadeatly saw Josh Sycamore. Felix ran over to him and said,"Joshua Sycamore,I want to battle you."

Name: Tabitha (tabs)
Starter: Charmander
Appearance: red hair, blue eyes, green hoodie, blue cap
personality: Independent, friendly but shy
Dislikes: lonelyness

Tabitha had got to school and seen josh she walk over to him "h-hi she said I'm tabitha w-what's your name"

Name: Lucy Jackson
Starter: Pikachu
Appearance: Black hair, black eyes, black T-shirt, white shorts, silver sneakers, white sunglasses
personality: nice, friendly, brave, loyal
Dislikes: /

"Oh right, Pikacu, our first day." said Lucy and pet her Pikachu who was smiling on her shoulder.
Lucy entered the school.
In hall she saw a red-haired boy with Carmander. "Hi, I'm Lucy!" Lucy smiled. Her Pikachu waved to Charmander.

"Hi,"said Felix,very happy to meet someone,"Im Felix.Would you like to battle?Ive been waiting so long to battle someone."Felix was new,so he wanted to battle so he could learn charmander's moves and how to use them correctly.