1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pokemon Scarves by Stella

Discussion in 'Creative Archive' started by Stella, Aug 17, 2011.

1. Heyo, everyone. I finally got around to spriting again after having so much school. High school can be such a drag, but I've been pulling work on my sprites to late night hours.

So, I've cut back on doing trainer sprites. But, I have a new piece I want to kinda show off.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Yeah, it's simple. But it's better than not working on anything at all. Any comments?

2. Re: Sprite Starter

These are really good! I'm new to spriting too, and I think you're better than me!
    Keep spriting, these look great. 8)

#2 Black Heart, Aug 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2013
  3. Re: Sprite Starter

Ah! Nice sprite thread you have here ♥

So, I've already told you that I like your sprites! All of them are pretty cute, and you're pretty good for a beginner ♥
    Of course there's still bits and bobs that need some touching up - such as outlining and shading - but you are doing mighty fine! ♥ I'll keep a watch on this thread, I promise, and all of its awesomeness too ♥

also that Pikachu is adorable. jus' sayin'.

4. Re: Sprite Starter

Thanks, guys. ^.^

5. Re: Sprite Starter

Hey Stella, how nice you opened your thread ^^ that wil bring you lots of help and useful tips. Also keep up spriting! :3

6. Re: Sprite Starter

I edited the Misc. section with a new sprite. A set of Pika-poses with the Pikachu evolutions.

Thanks, Dafg(:

7. I did an update on my topic today. Edited with: Pokemon scarves.