• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokemon Rumble World

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
HNI_0048.JPG
I got Manectric. My life is complete again ♥

Just wondering what people are thinking of the newest free-to-play Pokemon game, Pokemon Rumble World. I've always enjoyed this particular series of game and I'm really enjoying this latest one! I don't find the balloon reflation times too bad at all, especially since once you have a few different balloons there's usually at least one area you can visit.

I'm also really finding the Spotpass feature very interesting, as several of our members have already appeared in my world and taken up various roles. It's a very nice touch. I also very much adore that you can select a partner Pokemon a little into the game, so that it 'travels' with you to friend's bases :')

It's really fun to collect all the Pokemon and hunting down all my favourites will probably keep me entertained for the foreseeable future. If you haven't already done so I'd happily recommend the download ^_^

Green Dragon

Formerly supertrainer300
Yes this is fun. I was worried it was gonna wreck me since it was my first Rumble, but it ended up being really fun! *Huggles incredibly cute Pikachu*

P.S. Magpie where did you get the code for that image?

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
So many of the Pokemon toys are super cute. I got my Murkrow yesterday so now onto the Archen/Archeops hunt :arr:

P.S. Magpie where did you get the code for that image?
It just saved to my SD card when I took the photo with L and R, so I popped it into my computer and uploaded it :)

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Personally I'm loving Rumble World. So far I have the Dew, Ember, Leafy, Sapphire, Ruby, Gold and Silver balloons. Of those I've completed the Dew balloon and only need one Pokémon from the Ember and Leafy balloons to have caught everything there as well :)

I'm currently rank 25 and saving up for my next balloon, I've caught 179 Pokémon and seen 317. Love the spotpass feature as well, even if I haven't given anyone roles yet. :)

I just really got to using my new 2DS on the 15th and one of the first things I grabbed from the EShop was Pokémon Rumble World since it looked so cute. This I will admit is my first Pokémon Rumble, but I do enjoy it and that is what I believe counts.

So far I am Rank 12 with 144 found Pokémon and 60 Captured. I am working on trying to change that.

This is really also my first time with features even akin to Streetpass and Spotpass soooo... it is very new to me and I don't have many Passes coming in for the game yet. (Right now I am using Rumble World's invite system once a day,)

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Just got Rumble the day before yesterday and I might be a little addicted to the games. I hate how slowly gems build up, though; still waiting to somehow get the Diamond and Pearl balloons x-x Currently level 22 with 149 Pokemon and 299 found, and I'm half tempted to just buy gems to speed up the process.

It's a very cute game and I would love to have some of the toy Pokemon in real life! <33