• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokémon Rumble World Out Now!

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
large.jpg

Nintendo's latest free to play game has been released today in the form of Pokémon Rumble World. The game is currently live in Europe and Japan on the 3DS' eShop, however at the time of writing the game is not up on the US eShop but this should change in the next couple of hours.

To celebrate the release of the game a new trailer has been released. Pokémon Rumble World is based off of the Pokémon Rumble series of games, of which this game is the fourth game in the series.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Looking forward to downloading this game once I'm off work. While I'm a bit sad that it doesn't include local or WiFi co-op play, which to be fair wasn't a surprise with a free-to-play game, I'm still eager to give it a go. ^^

For now, all I can say is that the promotional artwork is really, really cute. ♥

YueliaBreeze

Formerly Midnight Midna, MoonSnow
I wish you could get it Linkachu you would have some good laughs with the game like we all do now a days like in Omega and alpha with that one guy that was skinny and then fat that was funny XP but it's fun.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
And thus the usual quest to get myself a Manectric begins ^^;

Already encountered @Linkachu and @Demelza randomly over Spotpass which was a nice surprise xD

Same for me! I've actually encountered @Demelza three times, @The Blue Avenger twice, and yourself once. I'm really enjoying that aspect of the game, especially because you can cast other people's Miis in the different story rolls! Honestly, for a free to play game, I'm really enjoying Rumble World thus far. ^_^

Rio1ink

Formerly Derpy Lucario
Im on rank 14 Got A beedrill, a sceptile, and a gardevoir, but just realized, that you have to get to rank 33 in order to “get”(buy for 5 gems) one...

Last edited:
I can't afford a 3ds, and would like to know, what makes Pokemon Rumble World attractive to play? It doesn't seem very interesting, but worth the development time I am sure. If it makes people happy that they want to make another, then so be it, it must be a good series then.

I have the game and it is soooooo much fun! It is free and has fun gameplay and uses streetpass and spotpass so your friends can help you on your pokemon journey! Get stronger every stage and go to different places with hot air balloons so download it today on your 3ds!

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Been pleasantly surprised by how fun Rumble World is. It's my first Rumble game but all the same, the toy Pokemon are adorable x3 already got ky00ber and the blue orb, along with Lugia, Regice, Regirock, and Terrakion. Way too addicted to this game XD