• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon RPs and OCs

Kyuukon

Previously Kyubi~
"Hmm..." Blair thought for a moment. "I dare you to p--" He stops midway to yawn again. "Pull a prank on either Roxas or Glacey, or even your trainer.." He said while whispering in her ear.

(OOC: Sorry I haven't responded for so long, just went to Japan) Lysse giggled and got on all fours. "Alright," she said. "How should I prank him?" she asked as she looked at Sora.

Kyuukon

Previously Kyubi~
(OOC: Lucky, I always wanted to visit there :O)
"Hm.." Blair thought to himself.."Oh..! I got it." He pulled out some make up and fake blood from under his witch hat. "How about pretending to have been attacked by some rabid pokemon..?" He said, showing a small smile.

Kyuukon

Previously Kyubi~
(OOC: Sorry for the late response XD)
"Hmm..." He said while yawning. "Okay.." He began to apply the make up onto her that ends up resembling a bruise and a few cuts. "Don't worry, it'll wash off with water.." He said while giving her a smile.

(OOC: It's ok :D I'm late all the time XD)

"Okay," she said, twitching her ears. She was a little nervous because she didn't really like pranking others, but this was a special occasion.

Kyuukon

Previously Kyubi~
Almost done with her look, Blair continued to finish off the last touches. "There..done.." He said while looking half asleep. "Wow..you really look like you've been beat." He said while putting away the make up.

Kyuukon

Previously Kyubi~
{OOC: It's fine.}

"Now..all you have to is go to your trainer and sound like you're in pain.." Does that sound simple?" Blair said quietly.