• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon RPs and OCs

Roxas eyed the sky and saw several Mandibuzz flying pretty low and close to them. Why are they back before winter...? He thought.

Sora sat down, having nothing better to do. He remained silent and looked at the sky. He saw some approaching Mandibuzz and looked a little concerned. Lysse was oblivious to this and continued conversing with Blair. She nodded. "His name's Sora," she said. "He's really nice. He won't try to catch you."

Kyuukon

Previously Kyubi~
Glacey walked back and sat next to Roxas. "What are you looking at..?" She asked him. She didn't understand too much of how the region worked, so she was curious.

"Oh..that's nice to know." Blair said with his eyes closed. "I'm not really the most active pokemon.." He said while looking half asleep. "But you seem nice, so I'll be your friend." He said while giving her a warm smile.

"Those Mandibuzz are migrating back much earlier then usual," He replied solemnly. "They go North for the summer." They were now flying extremely close and Roxas started to get worried.

Sensing the same threat as Roxas, Sora called Lysse back to him. As she walked back to him, she turned her head back to Blair. "Thanks."

Kyuukon

Previously Kyubi~
"It looks like they're starting to get closer.." Glacey said while staring at them. She had a thought that they were trying to attack them. "What do we do..?" She asked him.

Blair looked up and noticed the Mandibuzz. "Huh...that's a bit odd.." He said in his tired tone. "I don't usually see them at this time. Wonder what's this about.." He said, while trying to keep his eyes open.

One of them used Razor Wind from directly above him. Roxas swam under the water and narrowly avoided the attack. "I don't know what they want or why they're attacking us," he said. "But if it's a fight they want, it's a fight they're gonna get."

Sora saw one of the Mandibuzz attack the Dragalge, an even better reason to leave.

Kyuukon

Previously Kyubi~
While the Mandibuzz were attacking, there, an ice beam shot out and it ended hitting one of the Mandibuzz, resulting in a super effective hit.

Blair got out his stick and aimed for one of the birds. "This might take a lot of my energy but...." Fire started to appear from the stick. "Flamethrower..!" He shot out a large beam of flame towards the Mandibuzz.

Roxas unleashed a Dragon Pulse towards the one on his left. He swore he heard it say something like 'traitor' as it got hit. He was surely just hearing things now.

Sora saw the three Pokemon fending off the Mandibuzz. Behind the Dragalge, he saw an intimidating-looking Honchkrow flying towards it. Sora threw his Great Ball which sent out Azura, his Lapras. She used Water Pulse on the Honchkrow, knocking it into the water.

Kyuukon

Previously Kyubi~
"There's a lot of Mandibuzz.." She exclaimed. She tried to use another ice beam but she ended getting attacked. "O-Ow...!..." She yelled out.

Blair was already getting exhausted. For him, using pokemon moves often took up most of his energy. Even so, he wanted to help, so he kept using flamethrower to take out the Mandibuzz. "Wow...I'm already getting tired." He said while breathing.

Hearing Glacey's scream, Roxas used his most powerful move, Draco Meteor, which took out multiple Mandibuzz. He felt weakened, as this move lowered most of his other attack's power. He resorted to using Poison Tail against the remaining two or three.

The Honchkrow and Mandibuzz fled and flew off in the distance as Sora returned Azura to her Pokeball. That was sudden... he thought. Meanwhile, Lysse was still in his arms, trembling from what she had just witnessed. "We're fine now, ok? There's no need to worry." Lysse eased up a bit and looked at the ground which was covered in dark grey feathers.

Kyuukon

Previously Kyubi~
Glacey got up after taking that hit from one of the Mandibuzz. Although it looked like she had taken some injuries, she appeared to be fine. "Are..are they gone..?" She said softly while looking at Roxas.

As soon as they left, Blair collapsed face first onto the ground after losing so much energy from the amount of Flamethrowers he had used.

"Yeah, they're gone," he panted. Roxas hadn't taken much of a beating, but using Draco Meteor tired him out. "I'm really tired now..."

Lysse ran towards the three Pokemon are looked at them with her azure eyes. "Are you guys okay...?"

Kyuukon

Previously Kyubi~
Glacey looked at the Vulpix. "Y-Yes..I'm alright..but that attack did a bit on me.." She said while sighing. "Roxas is okay too..he's just exhausted. And that Braixen....looks completely ..uhm...knocked out." She added.

Blair managed to at least be able to stand up and look at Roxas and the other 2. "I'm already getting sleepy again..wow..those Mandibuzz sure wore me out." He said while putting his stick away.

"I don't know what that was about," he said. "I think I heard one of them say something like 'traitor.' Weird."

Lysse turned to Blair sympathetically. "Do you get this tired by everything?"

Kyuukon

Previously Kyubi~
"Wonder what that was about.." Glacey said. "That's what I am still confused about.."

"Yea.." Blair said with a tired look on his face. "But it's normal.." He added while yawning.

"Yeah.. I'm getting a good sleep tonight."

"I can hardly battle at all, so I'm sorry I couldn't help you guys." Lysse said as she put her head down in the snow.

Kyuukon

Previously Kyubi~
"I took a hit there..I heard Oran berries can heal a little bit of your injuries.." She looked at Roxas. "Going to sleep early..?" She asked.

Blair went onto his knees and give Lysse a pat on the head. "Don't worry..you were only a Vulpix. Once you evolve into a nine tales, you'll be big and strong..!" He semi-yelled out while standing up and stretching his arms, only to end up falling back and falling asleep.

"Probably," he replied. "The day has only started, so obviously not now."

Lysse smiled and felt like sleeping too. "Hey," Sora said. "I think I have some Oran berries for you guys left." He took the bag off his back and started rummaging though it.

Kyuukon

Previously Kyubi~
Glacey faced Sora and nodded. "Thank you, nice trainer.." She thought to herself. She felt grateful towards his action.

Blair walked towards Roxas. "So what exactly are you..?" He asked while yawning. He hasn't seen a Dragalge so Roxas seems new to him.

"I'm a Dragalge," he replied. "You're a Braxien, right?"

Sora found three Oran berries left in his bag. Lucky me, he thought. He gave a berry to each of the three Pokemon.

Kyuukon

Previously Kyubi~
Glacey takes the Oran berry and goes back to Roxas. She then sees the Braixen. "Are you a boy or a girl..? You look like a girl..." She said to Blair.

"Ehhhh....?" He questioned her. He was too tired to even answer her. "And yea..I'm a Braixen." He said quietly.

"She asked if you were a boy or a girl," Roxas sighed. He dived under the water a couple times to try to stay awake.

Lysse twitched her ears. "Yeah, I've been wondering that too."

Kyuukon

Previously Kyubi~
Blair looked at them both "Does my appearance distract you guys that much..?" He pouted slightly. "But I am a male...yes..I may be a braixen, but I am a male..." He said with his usual tired tone.

Kyuukon

Previously Kyubi~
"It's okay." He said while yawning. "But you're not wrong, I rarely see any fire types around here. But don't worry, I'm not really mad or anything." He said while his eyes were closed.

There was a moment of silence before Roxas changed the subject. "Today's probably been the most exiting day here for me."

"Yeah," Lysse replied to the Dragalge as she put her head down in the snow.

Kyuukon

Previously Kyubi~
"Really..?" Glacey asked. "I just thought today was a really strange day..." She added.

Blair smiled at all of them. But then went back to his usual expression. "Today has been tiresome for me." He said quietly. "But I did have some fun.."

Kyuukon

Previously Kyubi~
"What about me..?" She asked. "Do I seem but kind of boring to you..?" She was curious because usually she considered herself boring when it comes to conversing with other pokemon.

Kyuukon

Previously Kyubi~
She showed a tiny hint of a blush on her cheeks. She wasn't used to be complimented on something. "O-Oh...thank you.." She said softly while staring at him.

"Heh.." Roxas looked at the sky which was turning slightly green. "I think that's the sign of the Northern Lights tonight. It only happens three times a year here," he said.

Sora looked the sky as well. "Oh yeah," Lysse said, her ears perking up.

Kyuukon

Previously Kyubi~
Glacey stared at him in confusion. "What's that..?" She asked. She wasn't accustomed to the things that happened in the place.

Blair looked up at the sky. "Pretty.." He said while sort of spacing out by the view. Blair also had the tendency to space out a lot.

Kyuukon

Previously Kyubi~
"Oh..I see.." She seemed to be interested. "I'll stay here till night comes.." She wanted to experience seeing the lights for the first time.

"Yeah, it's pretty cool," he responded. It was pretty rare for the lights to happen in the summer, because the days were longer.

Lysse pawed at the snow beneath her feet. "What should we do while we wait...?" she said.

Kyuukon

Previously Kyubi~
"So this is a rare occurrence.." Glacey looked at the sky. I am interested to see in which how it would look like.

"How about we all play some game to pass to the time.?" Blair asked with his usual expression but he is showing a smile.

Kyuukon

Previously Kyubi~
"How about Truth or dare..?" Glacey replied. "That way..we can learn a little bit more about each other.." She added.

"That sounds nice." Blair said while yawning. "I do enjoy that game.." He added.