• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon RPs and OCs

Kyuukon

Previously Kyubi~
"I see...I guess I'm more of a pokemon who doesn't prefer to be too social. You can already tell but I'm not really the most outgoing person..I'm fine with a few. It's just kind of a problem to friends with a lot of people.."

Sora yawned and looked outside the small hut that he made. He saw two people and a couple Pokemon gathered together. He recognized the Glaceon with the distinct expression right away. He had seen this same Pokemon a couple times before. Preferring not to get too involved in whatever was going on, he remained stagnant.

Last edited:
Roxas glanced back at the two humans and the Metang. "Sooo...what about these guys?"

The sight of the Metang made Sora interested. He had never seen a Metang before, let alone most steel types.

Kyuukon

Previously Kyubi~
"I hardly know these people..or at least I don't usually see them..but it's not like we can simply ask them.." She said in her quiet tone.

Blair overheard some noise and notices all the people and pokemon. "Who are those people?" He said while tilting his head and yawning. Blair wasn't the type of person to really engage in many activities, he always finds ways to use the least amount of energy in something.

"Yeah. At least they're a change from everyday boring stuff," He replied in a monotone voice.

Pokemon sure are interesting... Sora thought to himself, patting his Alolan Vulpix, Lysse, on the head in the process. Half of the Pokemon in the Ginnoa region he had never even heard of until he explored a bit. You don't see a steel types every day.

Kyuukon

Previously Kyubi~
"You're not wrong..but I don't usually get near humans..they can be a pain sometimes.." She said softly.

Blair slowly walked to the other Glacey and Roxas. "New Pokemon I see?" He said with an apathetic expression on his face. He began to yawn again and his appearance looks a bit feminine.

Zailia yawned, and climbed out of the tree she had been sleeping in for the night. Heading down in the direction of the lake, she decided to go and get a drink before looking for food, and seeing what else she could find in this new forest. After arriving at the lake and having a drink, Zailia heard voices, and instinctively took on her default form to defend herself, a human. A female trainer, to be exact, with the same clothes that you can buy in shops, same hair, and even a few Pokeballs on the floor belt t make it just that more realistic.

After confirming that she was safe from trainers, Zailia approached the voices, to see four Pokémon speaking, a Dragegle, a Glaceon, a shinx and a Braixen. She froze suddenly, although there was no doubt they had spotted her, especially since her head was straight over them

Kyuukon

Previously Kyubi~
Glacey had narrowed her eyes to the unknown presence of the another trainer. She started to talk in her usual tone. "Who are you..?" She had never met the human before but all she knew was that she had never met her before.

Blair walked toward the trainer and greeted her while yawning. "Nice to meet you stranger." He said while facing the female trainer. He was looking half asleep but he still give a warm smile, giving off his appearance.

Last edited:
Just where the heck were all these people coming from? And did that Pokemon just talk? This was getting way too weird for him, and it was still way too chilly to stick around. He slowly started backing away, looking rather cautious at the group of approaching Pokemon. His Metang, on the other hand, seemed extremely curious, or amused, at the growing number of Pokemon and floated around them quietly.

Trainer! Just act calm. To him, you're a trainer too. Zailia quietly walked away from the group of Pokémon, and to the trainer with the Metang. "Hey, did you see those Pokémon over there?" She asked quietly

Kyuukon

Previously Kyubi~
Glacey looked at the female trainer. "That trainer looks suspiciously nervous for some reason.." She stared at her for a moment.

Blair closed his eyes and started to walk back to where he originally was. "Maybe a short nap will be better." He laid on his side and took off his witch hat.

(Sorry I've been gone for a while lol) Roxas glanced the Braixen that talked to them earlier. "There's so many new people and Pokemon around here," he said under his breath. "I'm starting to lose track..."

Sora noticed all the people and Pokemon that were gathering in that one spot. He sighed, and decided to get over his social anxiety for once and walk over to the scene.

Kyuukon

Previously Kyubi~
Glacey bowed her head down. "T-Too much people and pokemon.." She said while stuttering. She was obviously not used to all the attention.

Blair woke up after a few minutes of sleeping and looked at the scene. "Wow, there's a lot of strangers I don't know here." He said while giving off another yawn. Even if he slept, he still kept his apathetic expression on his face.

Roxas glanced at the sky. The sun was slowly fading below the horizon. "It's getting a bit late," he said while simultaneously sliding into the freezing water. "Besides, I don't like all this attention."

Sora looked across the way and saw the Dragalge get into the water, supposedly to sleep. Good idea, he thought and turned the opposite direction towards his hut.

Kyuukon

Previously Kyubi~
Glacey stared at the sky. "It's already getting late..? Well...I don't really know where to go afterwards. I just tend wander off.." She said while sighing a bit.

Blair got up and looked. "I really don't want to walk too far." He said while yawning. He started to walk and he passes by Sora, he takes a glance at him but then keeps on walking.

Last edited:
Roxas submerged half of his neck under the water and looked behind her at the expanse of mountains and trees. "I guess I'll see you tomorrow."

Lysse freaked out at the sight of the Braixien, but Sora assured her everything was fine. The very uneventful days in Ginnoa seemed to have ceased for the time being.

Kyuukon

Previously Kyubi~
She nods and looks at him. "Want me to stop by tomorrow..?" She asked him. She felt as if she had a decent connection with Roxas. So she wanted to talk to him more.

While walking, Blair looked around the scenery he was in. "Wow..those pokemon were sure interesting..to say the least. Maybe I'll come back tomorrow." He was trying his best to stay awake due to how much he walked.

Kyuukon

Previously Kyubi~
Glacey showed a small smile towards him. "Alright then..see ya tomorrow.." She began to turn around and walk off into the distance.

Roxas dived underneath the freezing water and adjusted his eyes to the regular feeling of being submerged. All the Pokemon were sleeping, save a couple Chinchou to lighten up the dark sea. He closed his eyes and awaited the next day.

Sora flopped down on the floor of the tent and fell asleep quickly to the calls of the Hoothoots outside.

Kyuukon

Previously Kyubi~
Glacey laid under the bench of a nearby town and rested. She started to think about the encounters she had today. "Wow..today was so strange.." She thought to herself.

Blair rested on a branch of a large tree and as normally, he instantly fell asleep, the way to that branch had been long, so he easily got exhausted.

Roxas awoke in the sea once again. He squinted around and to his surprise, almost no Pokemon were around. Must be migration season already, he thought. He stopped keeping track of the days since they were so short in the region due to arctic temperatures. Ginnoa was cold all year round, but it got slightly warmer during the summer. Pokemon that were so used to the frigid temperatures all year round migrated North during this time, since they could not stand even the slightest temperature increase.

Sora awoke to Lysse sleeping soundly on his stomach. He didn't want to disturb her slumber, so he just turned his attention outside. The outside world, however, was obscured by a snowdrift that blocked the entrance to his tent. This was a regular annoyance for Sora, so he just sighed and decided he would clean it out when Lysse woke up.

Kyuukon

Previously Kyubi~
Glacey woke up after a long night and she begins to crawl out from under the bench. She usually slept under there. She began to start walking back to the sea, where she said she would be meet Roxas again.

Blair also woke up but he was having more trouble. Due to his overly sleep habits. He had gotten used to too much sleep. Nonetheless, he began to jump off the branch and start walking.

Roxas slowly swam up to the surface, the water hue getting lighter as he advanced. After surfacing, he was over 50 yards away from the water's edge. He had a bad habit of sleepswimming.

Lysse dug her front paws into the snow and cleared it out pretty quickly. Just as the last of the snow was cleared, she splashed snow in Sora's face. He returned the favor, and this continued for quite a while.

Kyuukon

Previously Kyubi~
Glacey walked towards where she was the day before. She sat down and looked at the sky. "The sky looks pretty today.." She thought to herself. She looked around the area a bit to see of there was anything around.

Blair arrived at the sea and looked. "Oh, there's that Glaceon I found yesterday. Wonder what she's doing here." He said while yawning and rubbing his eye. He clearly wasn't fully awake.

Roxas swam groggily towards the water's edge, occasionally bumping into an ice floe.

Sora stood up and marveled at the morning sky. "Vulpix!" barked Lysse. Sora looked around to see what she was looking at. The same Glaceon and Braxien from yesterday was by the sea. Sora was reluctant at first to approach, but Lysse kept bumping into his leg to persuade him. He gave in and sighed. "Ok, fine..."

Kyuukon

Previously Kyubi~
Glacey notices a figure coming towards her. "Roxas..?" She tilted her head as she quietly called out to him. She had been waiting for him for quite some time.

Blair sat in front of the sea and hugged his knees. He was trying to stay awake. He had the same apathetic expression on his face while staring blankly at nothing.

Roxas slowed down as he reached Glacey. "Sorry about that," he panted. He tilted his head towards the figure in the distance. " Hey, I think I know that guy." Roxas couldn't help but notice the trainer's small tent surrounded by trees off the shore.

Lysse jumped out of Sora'a hands to approach the three Pokémon. Sora quickly held her back. "Jeez, you're social today..."

Kyuukon

Previously Kyubi~
Glacey turns back and also notices the figure. "I don't think I have seen him before. Do you recognize him..?" She asked quietly. She also takes a glance at the vulpix. "Oh look..he even owns a Vulpix.."

Blair walks a little bit closer to the scene and begins to watch. He yawns again and says to himself. "Oh, it's trainer from yesterday..wonder what's he doing here." He began to stretch out and look at the trainer.

"I've seen him a couple times around here," Roxas replied. "Don't know his name though." He tensed up a bit, just in case this trainer was a threat.

Sora scanned his eyes over the three Pokémon. Lysse glanced up at him, giving him "the look." The Pokémon seemed to alright with his presence so far, so he placed the Alolan Vulpix down on the snowy floor as she walked towards them. I don't know what's up with her today, he thought. She's usually so antisocial.

Last edited:

Kyuukon

Previously Kyubi~
"I see.." Glacey replied. "I'll try to approach him.." She began to slowly walk to the trainer and she sat down while look up at him. She didn't show any sign of fear. More or less she showed her usual emotionless expression.

Blair looked at the Glaceon. "Oh..she approached him." He said while sitting down. He rubbed his eye again and kept watching. "At least the trainer seems nice." He said, while yawning."

Good to know that he's nice, Roxas thought. He then focused his attention to the Alolan Vulpix that was sitting down inches away from the Braxien.

"Hey, you're a Glaceon, right?" Sora obviously wasn't expecting a reply. Lysse, on the other hand, was socializing with the Braxien. "Hi!" She chirped. "My name's Lysse, what's yours?"

Kyuukon

Previously Kyubi~
Glacey stared at the trainer for a moment. "At least he's nice.." She thought to herself. She was somewhat relieved that he wasn't interested in catching her.

Blair looked at the Vulpix. "Oh hi..some call me Blair." He said while yawning. His appearance had been distracting to some since he was a Braixen. "I'm guessing you're that trainers Pokemon.?" He said with his usual apathetic expression but this time, he shows a smile.