• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon RPs and OCs

Link to discussion: https://pokecharms.com/threads/pokemon-rps-and-ocs-discussion.16082/#post-432619

Roxas sat at the cold ocean floor, staring up at the surface. He had been extremely bored since he arrived at Ginnoa. The only exiting thing he could do around here was beat other Pokemon up, which usually made him feel guilty afterwards. A Milotic that was swimming past him glanced at him, and turned the opposite direction. Roxas sighed and swam towards the surface.

Kyuukon

Previously Kyubi~
Near the shore of the ocean, Glacey sat on her knees as she started to stare at crabs that were passing by. She looked around The place with her usual deadpan expression. "There is only so much to do here..but at the same time, there is so little.." She mumbled to herself.

Alex set a foot on the beach, the cold breeze sending a chill down her spine "My, it's so cold!". The human walked down the coast and spotted a Glaceon looking around "Wow! I haven't seen a Glaceon in person before!"

Kyuukon

Previously Kyubi~
Glacey stared at the human. She started thinking to herself. "Wonder what's she doing here..?" She proceeded to turn around fully and face her while tilting her head in confusion.

Alex crouched down "Hey there Glaceon" she took an oran berry out of her pocket and smiled "You hungry?".
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Circuit walked to the caves entrance, sitting outside in the cool air he looked out towards the ocean.

Kyuukon

Previously Kyubi~
Glacey slowly went up to the Oran berry and sniffed it. "I don't know if I should take it...but it's food..although I'm not that hungry.." She thought to herself. She took a bite of the berry and looked back up at her.

Roxas swam up to the surface, and saw a Glaceon and a human sitting next to each other. Roxas hadn't seen a human in a very long time, so he decided to investigate.

Kyuukon

Previously Kyubi~
Glacey continued to eat. After she finished, she turned to look and find a dragalge by the water. She wondered, "who is that?" She began to look at him with an emotionless expression on her face.

"H-HOW CAN ANYONE L-LIVE IN A PLACE LIKE THIS?" A human with a peculiar mechanical arm tread across the sand with an accompanying Metang floating not too far behind him.

His journey across the world had lead him to this place, a region quite the exact opposite of what he was used to: scorching hot sand, wind that could burn your eyes, and a sun that could dehydrate the unprepared in mere hours replaced with frigid snow, wind that could take your breath away, more snow, shorter days and longer nights, and even more snow.

While the human huddled himself up in his rags, the Metang floating silently behind him did not seem any worse for wear.

Roxas stared at the Glaceon with the deadpan expression on its face. This expression reminded him of his melancholy self, always too bored and with a blank face. "H-hey." He said. "You new around here?"

Kyuukon

Previously Kyubi~
She looked back at him. "Not really new, I just don't come here a lot... I'm guessing from the fact you came out of the water like that, you live in the ocean..?" She tilts her head.

Continuing to walk, he stopped in his tracks, squinting over at the two Pokemon apparently conversing. "Huh... don't see much of that every day..." The Pokeball emblem on his arm lit up. Pointing it towards the Glaceon and Dragalge, a small beam of light shone forth from the center of the emblem, apparently scanning them from a distance.

His Metang, in the meantime, continued to observe silently, hovering just a few feet away from him.

Kyuukon

Previously Kyubi~
Not noticing the presence in the distance, Glacey continues conversing with the Dragalge. "So what are you exactly doing on the shore?.." She proceeded to ask him.

Roxas noted the Glaceon's personality, a pretty distinct one at that. He had a habit of doing this to new Pokemon he met, since he rarely got the opportunity to anyway. "I just want something to do. It gets really boring around here."

Kyuukon

Previously Kyubi~
"Oh..I see.." She replied. "I just come here because I like to stare at the ocean and skies, it just looks pretty..but since you are here, is there anything you would like to do..?" She began to look at him again.

"Not particularly..." Roxas began to worry about his anger issues. This was the reason why he didn't have any friends. "Wait a sec- I think we're being watched." He looked in the direction of the presence.

Kyuukon

Previously Kyubi~
"Huh?..What do you me--oh.." She turns in the same direction he was and notices a figure. "Who is that?..I never seen him before.." She said.

Kyuukon

Previously Kyubi~
She slowly begins to walk to the figure. "I'm kind of curious..you want to come..?" She turned back to ask the Dragalge.

Kyuukon

Previously Kyubi~
She started to walk towards the figure. "I wonder who he is.." She said in her quiet tone. As she started to approach the figure, she started to wonder. "Just who this person called Roxas..?"

Alex turned her head slightly seeing another human she smiled and walked up to the guy "Hello, let me guess your new around here?" Alex's short sleeved shirt rustled as a strong wind blew past. Her purple hair blew in the wind as she look at the male.

The human mulled over the data he just received in his Strategy Memo. "An Ice-type Eevee-lution and a Poison / Dragon-type, huh..." Noticing the two Pokemon begin their approach, he prepared for a confrontation. Then the sound of a girl's voice right near him spooked him to the point of almost falling over. Metang quickly moved behind him, keeping him balanced.

"A-AH! Uh..." The rugged human stared at the woman and blinked a few times before quickly regaining his composure. "Yeah... I guess you could say that..." The Metang, once it saw that its trainer no longer needed it for support, moved away from him and out somewhat towards the two Pokemon, staring at them curiously.

"The names Alex pleasure to meet you" Alex smiled as she looked down and saw the Metang "A Metang huh, not very common around these parts".

Roxas began to feel slightly annoyed at the scene Glacey and him were making. He didn't really like attention. He glanced at the Metang who was watching them intently. 'What are you looking at...' Roxas thought, trying to contain his annoyance.

Kyuukon

Previously Kyubi~
Glacey looked at Roxas and whispered. "Are you okay..? You don't look too happy.." She wanted to make sure she wasn't causing any trouble for him.

Rath was walking along the shores of a beach. He was looking kinda desperate. "Okay, Rath... Just... Remember your training. It's been a long time since you received it, but if you got any chances for living in the wildness, those will be thanks to that training." He said to himself, trying to sound comforting. Rath was feeling thirsty, so he approached the sea and gave a lick to the water. He immediately recoiled. "What happens with you? Of course it's salty!" He shouted and continued walking along the shore.

In the remoteness, he could see several figures. He managed to distinguish two human shapes and the figure of three Pokemon. He started to go towards them but immediately stopped. What happens if they just want to hurt me? He thought about the Pokemon. Rath was very used to the company of humans, so he didn't mind them at all. He started going around and around in circles, doubtful.

Kyuukon

Previously Kyubi~
She tilted her head in confusion. "If had anger issues then why weren't you annoyed by me..?" She looked at him. "You know..some other pokemon tend to call me mean you know.."

Kyuukon

Previously Kyubi~
"It's nice that you said that.." She replied showing a small hint of a smile. "I don't usually enjoy company of another pokemon..but for some reason..I seem to mind yours.."

Kyuukon

Previously Kyubi~
"But of course..the only thing that can truly get my attention..is ice cream.." She said as she showed a small hint of a giggle to him.

Kyuukon

Previously Kyubi~
She then goes back to her usual straight face. "I know this may seem off, but tell a bit about yourself..if you want to.." She seemed to be curious about Roxas' likes and dislikes.