• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon RP: Rust Order

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
“With pleasure, Slade. Of course, we’ve only the location for one... if we had a rebel of value, maybe we could squeeze it out of them. That being said, you, Samurott! Come along, I wish to monitor your behavior a little bit longer...” Edge said. Edge had believed the Samurott had only considered himself a rebel, and it was obvious to Edge that he didn’t know where the base was.

Buddy stared at the two guards, and then put his blades away. He wasn’t sure where Eve had gone, but he hoped that maybe she was at the base, and she’d be there to defend it. If she was, then he could try to attack from behind. He then remembered that Nightfall was the one who offered to lead them there, and she’d been taken by Minerva. “Hey, guys, I’m fine with going along with you, but your ticket to finding the base kinda left with the Noivern...” he pointed out to the highbloods.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Slade had pulled out a large bag of gold coins from his cloak and toss it in front of Umbreon. "This is for the trouble that we were causing, disbursed this to all of the villagers and with that we'll take our leave."
While Slade and edge were heading towards the rebel base at Slade full speed turned his head to talk to edge. "All we really need was a direction and now I have a pretty good idea where they're base is located, there is a huge tree in this direction, big enough to make a base out of it, and Eevee is probably heading towards it right now trying to warn the others but, what she doesn't know is that it will be a win-win situation for us, on one hand if we managed to grab even one of the rebels looking for the other bases will be a piece of cake and if they managed to escape before we get there that means one less base for them to operate around our towns, so either way we will win." Slade said as he turned around to make sure the samurott was still behind them.

Last edited:
Marc looked at Keoy "Yes, it look very nice on you, do you want go prove it with me?" He said, he just wanted tthe time flew by. He just grabbed the flower, threw back the hood and put in his skull "What do you think Keoy, it's pretty nice, right?"

Blue saw Slade toss a bag of coins to her for his apologizes for the trouble he has caused. "Thank you....Slade.."she said before grabbing it in her mouth as she headed back to the village. She had a lot of tension in herself and had this feeling they would attack rebel base to get "rid" of them. She didn't like the idea at all as she wanted to stop them but she didn't want to act risky because of the Vulpix back at home. If she wasn't there maybe she would have acted to say something but she couldn't. All she could feel were tears running down her cheeks as she continued to walk back to the village.

Keoy chuckled. "It looks....cute on...you Marc...hehe...now you are a girl Maroark.."she said as her tails wagged back and forth looking to him. "Wait...hehe.." She made a flower crown and but it on him. "Yay now you look even prettier..." She said jumping with joy.-

"Oh, yeah... I think you're right. Now I'm a female Marowak, haha. But, I think this is better for you" Marc gave her crown to her and put it on her head "You see? Now you are the prettiest Vulpix I never seen, and I said that because I never saw a Vulpix before. Anyways, is late, Blue is going to arrive soon, let's wait" He said to Keoy.

Keoy gave a smile wagging her tails accepting the crown. "Thank you Marc...."she said sweetly. "But...yeah....we should wait for......Blue...or mommy..."Keoy said as she sat down and waited.

Blue sighed making her way back to her care home as she entered inside placing the bag of coinage down before giving a smile. "Sorry I'm a bit late" she said hiding the fact that something was bothering her.
"Blue!" Keoy said running up to her. "Marc gave me a name....Keoy..."she said giving a smile as she looked at her.
"Keoy? Hm that name suits you perfectly sweetheart" Blue said gently licking her head. "Hehe..." She said but suddenly yawned. "Tired Keoy?" Blue asked her. "Y....yeah"she said having sleepy eyes. She just gave a smile before gently lifting her up by the scruff and placed her in her bed. "Sweet dreams...Keoy.."she said to her seeing her fall asleep quickly. "Marc?"Blue said looking to him. "I think its about time I told you what was bothering me when we first met, I didn't tell you right away because I needed to know you better in order to trust you what I am going to say..."she paused thinking for the moment. "If I tell you, do you promise to keep it a secret from everybody, I don't want to involve innocent Pokemon here that want to live peacefully" she said looking out the door for the moment.-

"Well, I only know in Moss Village like you, Keoy and a little bit of people because they obligate me to talk for buy them things... So I don't think I can tell anyone, so, what was it?" Marc said

Blue looked back to Marc before she spoke. "Remember on the first day you I lied about something that was bothering me and then you asked me what was wrong? Well I have a reason for it but I keep it at a low profile"she said whispering the last part.-

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
“That’s a good lead, but I’m still not sure. And anyways, we probably won’t want to barge in suddenly or anything. It would be easier, and more fun, if we waited until their most vulnerable. Then, we could strike and capture them all at once.” Edge responded.

Buddy listened closely from the back. “Most vulnerable moment, huh? Then that would make their most vulnerable moment the time just before they would start their assault.” The Samurott thought. He then continued to follow the guards, knowing that if he dare try to flee, he’d be targeted by them almost immediately.

Blue kept her eyes on Marc. "Patience Marc, but anyway how should I start.....well on one of the Rust order soldiers, Slade the Bisharp had a recognizable symbol that was imprinted on him.......the thing is....I...have the same one...My deceased mother never told what that symbol really meant because I was Keoy's age at the time, in this case still an Eevee just hatched...I'm still rather lost about...but I can understand why she wouldn't tell me for my own safety...but that part of the story I'm missing is I might have been born in the Rust order....but my mother probably refused to allow me in that type of environment....my memory is still a bit hazy..but what I do remember is that she was running from the Rust order to hide for my sake....she wanted me to have a free life...as she helped me evolve into this Eeveelution form...the flower I wear hides it..."Blue said before taking off the flower revealing the symbol. "...its possible that once I was old enough I would be the next assassin in training and kill others in cold blood without a heart to think...."she paused closing her eyes suddenly having a sense of fear. "What if...they found out...I don't want to be in that environment..."she whispered slightly. "Keoy needs me..."she said voice slightly trembling.-

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
"And if they don't know anything, we slaughter them all like the mareep they are and also we should probably do something about the guy behind us otherwise he's going to ruin the plan somehow." Slade hid behind a tree as they were nearing the tree base. "listen well you, if you try anything to jeopardize this mission it will not only affect you but, your so-called friends as well, putting them in even more trouble." Slade whisper to samurott in a Stern voice.

Last edited:
Marc was surprised, he saw that symbol before "That symbol..." He whispered "I'm totally sure I've seen that symbol, yeah, how have I not noticed before? My mother was from the Rust Order!" Marc said "M-My mother had that symbol in her tail... But... I don't have it... That's because... She ran away from the Rust Order?" He realized about something important "That's the because I never met my father... They two were from the Rust Order..." He whispered again. He was in shock.

Blue opened her eyes to look at Marc. "I don't know my father because I never saw him...my mother got me out of there before I had a job in the Rust order....but it may have been possible that I was engraved with the symbol as an Eevee and I didn't know it....nobody knows that I am actually suppose to be part of the Rust Order...so basically I am kind of a rebel but an unknown Rebel that they don't know about....must keep this a secret for Keoy's sake....because she needs me..that's why I haven't done anything reckless...but when Keoy is old enough to take care of herself and help her evolve.....I might turn myself in to the Rust order to prevent any casualties...even though I dislike it...or them...."she said softly looking to the sleeping Keoy before she placed the flower back on her ear to hide the symbol. "...Idk but I was born in the Rust order...and I am considered a high blood...but if that day comes IF then I need you to take care of this place when that happens...."she said eyes filled with sadness a bit.-

"Hey, don't be sad, if they are searching rebels and they find us... I will protect you two, you and Keoy, okay?" Marc said, he knew that if they were searching his mother they were searching him too, they were in danger so he only can wear the hood to protect him.

Blue looked to Marc before giving a smile. "That's sweet of you Marc, but luckily no one found out I was a high blood born in the Rust order and to be honest I don't want that life...here its more peaceful...I don't have to worry about orders being given to me either...I love helping Pokemon not harming them"she said. "But if you say you will protect us both then I'll trust you with your honest words"she said looking to him.

He looked at Blue "See, Blue, I don't want to be annoying but I need to tell something important" He ghought for a moment what he would say "I think that my father is an Aggron from Rust Order, but there's something bad in it, Aggron's can Mega-Evolve. So, do you wanna know how I know it?" Marc was looking at Blue eyes waiting an answer.

Blue looked to Marc. "Mega evolve? How do you know that?"Blue asked as she was a bit surprised that his father was an Aggron but had listened closely. She glanced to Keoy sleeping on the bed making sure she was ok before looking back to Marc again waiting for his answer.-

He walk trough her "Well, I read a book of Pokémon that can Mega-Evolve a years ago, there were like 48 chapters or something. And I know that my father can be an Aggron because of my moveset, yes... I know how to use Bonemerang, that's normal, but I have Rock Slide, Iron Tail and, the craziest, Outrage. Aggrons are from the monster group, like me, a Marowak. I think is the normal" said Marc, a bit indecided "Also, Steel types are the highest highblood, so I think Aggrons can Mega-evolve, if it's not, at least he can challenge the throne".

Mr. Machiavellian

Previously riskyie
Cole watched Moss Village from a tall tree, squinting his blue eyes, and at the same time, keeping himself alert for any Pokemon that may spot him. Cole couldn’t find his cloak today, but soon realized he had just forgot it in a tree nearby. Easy task for him, jump there without being spotted, put the cloak on, jump down. Though Cole had seen quite a scene today, and was on high alert for highbloods.
Finally, Cole leapt over to the next tree, and then the next, without making a noise. Finally, he got to the tree that he had left his disguise in, and he picked it up, throwing it on, making sure his hood was covering his head and the cloak itself covering his feet. Perfect. Leaping down, he walked into Moss Village, keeping his head low. Of course he got stares, but it didn’t mean they knew he was a fire type.

Blue thought for the moment. "Actually I may have read on Mega evolution before because I was so interested in it at the time as an Eevee, only certain Pokemon can Mega evolve only if the Pokemon and its trainer have a very strong bond with each other but if not they go ballistic because they have no self control of it for example an Absol can Mega Evolve and its pretty cool when I researched on it but yes where two Pokemon "breed" they take the moves of the mother but in your case you got your father's moves, like for me I got Hyper beam from my father who I barely knew as an Eevee or so my mother told me and also Psychic pretty rare moves but....Idk if he is crazy because my mother took me away from the Rust order so young...."she said. "So yes they are monster Pokemon with armor of steel..."she finished.-

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Eve finally reached the nearest rebel base, and sighed in relief. Maybe these Pokemon would understand her plight.
She put on a black cloak, hiding her identity, and entered the base.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Slade had leaped on top of a tall branch on a tree right by the rebel base while reaching out his hand toward it. "Now is not the time to be cautious, now is the time to take action!" Slade said as he fired multiple focus blast towards the tree. "And besides this is way more fun for me." As the tree was being bombarded one of the focus blast pierce through the tree while another one went inside the hole and blew up from the inside. "I'll smoke them out like the filthy Rattata that they are." Slade jump down from branch and landed right in front of the tree waiting for someone to come out as the sound of explosions could be heard from miles from his attack.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Eve heard the cacophony of explosions, and went on her guard. She exited the base to find Slade, and her eyes narrowed.
"You..." she hissed. She was cloaked and her form was not visible, so she disguised her voice as well.

Mr. Machiavellian

Previously riskyie
Cole heard explosions, and he turned on a heel. ‘Oh, I like explosions. No harm in checking it out,’ He thought to himself, snickering, and jumping off into the area of the explosion. Cole leapt up into a tree, his cloak blowing in the wind. He looked around, and didn’t see much. ‘Where did it come from?’ Cole thought, a little disappointed.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
As Slade began to see the tree caught fire he could hear screaming from the inside while others were yelling. "Hopefully one of the stronger ones will manage to survive and give us some useful information." Slade thought as he saw a small cloak Pokemon approach them with anger. "By order of the queen you have all been sentenced to death for treachery and planning to overthrow the queen, there will be no hope for survival for you or your comrades." Slade said as sparks ignited while he was sharpening his arms for combat.

Mr. Machiavellian

Previously riskyie
Cole saw the small cloaked Pokemon approaching a different tree with anger. He looked over up into that tree, seeing a stuck-up, queen obsessed looking Bisharp, and he felt his blood boil. ‘Is that old fopdoodle sentencing that Pokemon to death? How awful,’ Cole winced, thinking about stepping in.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Eve disguised her voice, knowing lying would be the best way out of this situation. She gave herself an impressively realistic French accent. "Moi? Je ne comprends pas. Je ne suis pas un rebelle. Je suis de ton côté, je ne devrais pas être condamné à mort."

Mr. Machiavellian

Previously riskyie
Cole facepalmed loudly. ‘That smarty pants..’ He thought to himself, before shouting back in a pretty well pulled off French accent, “Je ne pense pas qu'il pourrait comprendre, peut-être le dire en anglais.” Cole made sure none of his real self was showing, and only the cloak.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Slade narrowed his eyes at the two cloaked figures but then smiled as he extended his hand towards the tree.
"Alors ça ne te dérangerait pas si je faisais ça." Slade then fired multiple focus blast at the tree again causing more screams to be heard inside while the tree started to tilt. "Well then, if you pathetic whelps can understand me then listen to what I'm about to tell you, if you tell me where your leader is then I will allow you two to live, but if you choose to fight me and when you lose I'll just get the information from one of your surviving comrades." Slade said as he ignited both arms with a black and pink aura around them (nightslash and psycho cut).

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Eve smirked under her cloak, invisible to the others.
"Comme je l'ai déjà dit, je ne suis pas un rebelle. Par conséquent, je n'ai pas de chef. Je ne peux pas répondre à vos demandes. Brûlez donc cet établissement illégal au sol pour tout ce qui m'importe."
To illustrate her false disloyalty, she fired a weakened Shadow Ball at the tilting tree. It didn't do much, but gave the illusion of malicious intent.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Slade frowned as he was a bit confused but had an idea. "Okay then if you really are on my side then show me your imprinted symbol of her majesty and then I believe you." Slade said as he revealed a symbol imprinted on his shoulder from his cloak.

Mr. Machiavellian

Previously riskyie
Cole rolled his eyes. Not every rebel had somebody to bow down to. “Je suis un rebelle et je suis assez ouvert à ce sujet aussi. Mais je travaille seul, je n'ai pas de maître ou quelqu'un à qui m'incliner.
En fait, je suis contre tous ceux qui vivent sur cette planète, alors cette base peut exploser et je ne m'en soucie pas du tout,” He explained, rolling his eyes, shooting a powerful Blast Burn at the tree, igniting it in flames.

Marc thought what Blue said "What? I thought that the son inherit the mother species and the father moves" He tried to correct her, but he wasn't sure "I mean, that's what I know. Anyways, years ago I read too about the possibility of Mega-evolve without a trainer bond or something" He said, then took a look of books that were around him "Don't you have these books? I say that because you know where are all your books, right? If you don't have it, we can go to the library. By the way, do you have a few 'clients' for here or it's just a bad day?" He said changing topic.

Blue flicked her ear. "Yes its true that the baby Pokemon inherit the fathers moves as it is rare for the child to have the mother's moves so in this case I was one of the lucky ones to inherit from the mom instead of the dad...and no I don't have other clients here, I have been running this place ever since I was born actually...my mother ran the shop mostly but I took over when she passed away..."she paused before shaking her head. "Hm and actually wait here"she said standing up before going to the back of the place until she returned with a book that said "Mega Evolution". She placed it down in front of Marc before gently pushing it towards him. "Was this the book you read or am I mistaken?"she asked looking to the Marowak.-

Marc looked the book for a few seconds and he grabbed it "Yes, it's exactly the book I've read years ago! I'm surprised, you have tons of books or something, wow!" Marc yelled at the same time his eyes widened "Uh, sorry, I'm pretty sure that my scream has awakened Keoy" He whispered trying to forget the scream "Why you don't look if Keoy is awakened?" Meanwhile I'll read Aggron's chapter, I'm pretty sure it's one of the firsts chapters of the book and I'm going to look about the Mega-evolution without trainer's bond, okay, Blue?" He asked her and opened the book in the index.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Glaring at Cole, Eve decided to speak in English, but kept her French accent and her formal air.
"Okay, let us, as you say, cut to the chase. I do not possess the crest of Her Majesty, due to being unaligned. I cannot present to you something that I do not possess. However, even in unalignment, I serve Her Majesty. I have taken it upon myself to infiltrate the rebel bases, and bring information to the Hierarchy." This was all a blatant lie, but she prayed it would be enough.

She just gave a smile before giving a chuckle nodding. "Alright, well you could call me the book collector because I had to learn everything on my own once my mother passed so I decided to collect a lot of the books so that I have it just in case I forget but sure you can look through it any time you like"she said before standing up to go check on Keoy. She came back out once she checked on her but held her in her mouth by the scruff as Keoy yawned. She placed her down still a bit drowsy but opened her light blue eyes seeing Marc. "Mar...c"she said looking to him sleeply as her ears remained down to the side. Blue just chuckled as she grabbed her herb bag. "I need to step out for a bit to grab some herbs I am low on and I will bring Keoy with me so I can teach her a but about herbing but will you be alright on your own here"she asked him as Keoy's eyes finally opened giving a smile about her going with him.-

Spachino

Previously El Spazzino
Minerva had arrived at Rust Order, dragging Nightfall by the tail and threw her into a cell. There were many jails in Rust Order. "Thank you for your service," She told her comrades. "You." She hissed, glaring at Nightfall, "Do not worry. The... Eevee will be safe and sound and will get to visit. I will guarantee it. I will personally request my superior to allow this. Here are some papers." She tossed the papers at the Absol, the papers saying...
SO YOU'RE BEEN IN JAIL. YEP.
HERES THE SITCH, CRIMINAL. BEST TO LET THIS HAPPEN.
YOU WILL BE FED EVERY BREAKFAST, LUNCH, AND DINNER. SINCE THIS IS A... LUXURY CELL, YOU WILL BE FED BETTER MEALS THAN THE OTHER MAGGOTS OUT THERE.
YOU WILL BE RELEASED IN ABOUT... HALF A YEAR.
MAKE SURE YOU DON'T PULL ANYTHING. THAT WILL LEAD TO EXECUTION IMMEDIATELY.
INSINCERELY, QUEEN HARMONIA
P.S If you're getting this paper by the Queen, moi, you must be getting the most... luxurious cell.

Minerva was tired of drama today. But she liked events quite a bit. Exciting, right? She flew over to somewhere... cool. As she was flying, she saw Aegeus and Pollux struggle carrying someone as small as an oversized mouse.
(@LunarSilvally @Umbreon06 yo dont do megaevolution i dont want this thread to close)

(BiC) Okay @Philucifer, it was just a book, if you don't want, we're not going to do it (OOC)

Marc nodded "Yeah, sure. If someone, for an odd reason, enters and wants to fight me, I'll be fine, just with a book and a bone, I'll be fine... Okay, obviously I'll be fine, I'm Marcus, I can do everything that I know, and I know how to fight. I can wait you two here, sitting in that chair reading the book about Mega-evolution, being bored and that boring things that you aren't going to do because you're going to do funny things..." He said as he sat in the chair reading the book 'Mega-Evolution, The Evolution That Go Further Than Classics Evolutions With A Mega-Stone'.