• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon RP: Rust Order

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
“Hey, bigshot, I suggest you let that little Eevee go.” Buddy said, pulling out his blades, and backing up Noctem. “These may not be as sharp as yours, but they’re sure as heck more maneuverable. Plus, what’s killing a little Eevee gonna do for your reputation? If you wanna put fear into lowblood hearts, beat up me.”continued, trying to deter the Bronzing. While Buddy didn’t have a type advantage, he felt his range was just as good as what the Bronzong could do to him. He then watched as a Veevee volley shot towards the Bronzong, but he didn’t attack, not yet.

Last edited:

Slatzsly

Previously WildFlower
Kali was looking at Slade too, about to scream at him when some of the flames hit her, causing the 2nd-degree burn. ( cause she's grass y' know ) She Cried in pain, running back, without the Eevee in her hands. She ran toward Auria, crying louder.

Auria quickly grabbed her wet clothes and smacked the remaining fire off. She also grabbed a Rawst Berry, and put it in Kali's mouth, worrying about how painful the burn could be.

"I didn't mean it like that and you know it!" Nightfall shouted in anger. Her red eyes narrowed in fury. She wished that Sunny could have stayed with her parents. Every day she felt the pain when she saw the small brown fluffball. Every day she wished she could go back and stopped the killer. Now she knew who the faceless murderer was. However, it wasn't exactly rage she felt, sure she was angry, but not at that. No, she felt like she had something he could only dream of. Whatever he said to Sunny wouldn't change how the Eevee felt about her. She was her mother, and Sunny was her daughter. This has been a relationship these two have built for months now, and it was something that Nightfall took seriously.

Sunny looked at all of the Pokemon that were trying to save her. Everyone was so nice! "Maybe he is sad because he has no friends," she suggested about Pollux. Innocent Sunny looked at everyone and wagged her tail. "I'm going to be his friend!" she announced. Sunny thought this was the best idea since piggy-back rides, which were her favorite activity. "Hey! Are you sad because you need a friend?" she asked Pollux.

Krisseon

Previously ThatMoodyHipster
Aegeus used his body as a shield to protect Pollux. He was a tank in battle, and could take the hit easily. Normal type attacks didn't have too much of an affect on him. Once the smoke from the attack subsided, he moved, but as he did, the small Eevee was now held by Aegeus. Surprisingly gentle. If there was anything he could consider a weakness, it was children.

"Harm to innocent youth, denied." He held the small Eevee close to him, almost in a protective way.

Spachino

Previously El Spazzino
Pollux pat the Eevee's head to console her, as he didn't wanna hear no crying. "Leverage. Have your no-good rebellious traitor mother turn herself in, and you'll be in the clear." He continued patting as Kali yelled at her, silently panicking. "I don't really care for the hierarchy. I just want this fight to be over-" He twirled as Eve tried to slam into him, grabbing his ax and using it to pick up Eve. "And a reputation?" He chuckled, tossing Eve across the field. "I don't care about that." He used Double Team and told Aegeus to use 6 of his doubles to make sure Sunny doesn't escape, to surround her. "Besides, the cavalry is here." He said as a winged dragon swooped up Buddy. One of the Pollux doubles commented on her innocence, "You're gonna last... I think. As a diplomat, maybe?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Minerva grumbled in the air, All this drama for a goddamn lowblood? What a day. She saw a fight happening below, seeing her good pal Pollux get harmed by some Pokemon. She swooped down below, grabbing a Samurott and lifted him into the sky, waiting. "Welcome to the cavalry!"

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Slade has then walked pass nightfall getting in between the bronzong and samurott. "Whoever said that we were going to kill the child? Citizens, I advise you to go back to your homes until the situation is handled otherwise you might get hurt like that one." Slade said as he pointed towards a wounded roserade.
Most of the Pokemon crowd had heading back to their homes with only a few only backing up. "Do you wish to stand down or would you rather make others suffer for your actions." Slade said as he walked right in front of the samurott glaring at him but, samurott face give a clear answer. "Too bad." Slade said as the samurott was lifted into the air by one of his generals.

Last edited:
"Please! Just give me Sunny! I take good care of her, I won't mess with the monarchy anymore! Please just give her back!" Nightfall pleaded. Tears streamed down her face as Sunny scrambled for her mother-figure. It pained Nightfall more than someone giving her one hundred Vital Throws to see Sunny kept from her. The Eevee was everything that she lived for, everything she fought for, everything she cared for. All she wanted is her precious daughter back.

Slatzsly

Previously WildFlower
Kali got back up and stood next to the Bronzong. Auria followed her from behind, looking at the Absol. Kali stared at the Bronzong, and just said: " Give the child. ". She looked at the Eevee, with its innocent eyes glistening. They were almost as bright as Auria's Blonde Fur. She held her hands/roses out to grab the child.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
“Yeah, not gonna happen.” Buddy responded to the Noivern, releasing Ice Beam, and falling back to the ground. “I probably should have judged the landing better...” he said to himself, brushing off the dust from his injury. “This might’ve been easier for you if you knocked me out first.” Buddy continued, and pulled out his blades again. “You wanna try to knock me out first, you come down here and try.” He taunted, and waited patiently for his tormentor.

(Also, uh, @Philucifer... 187 pound dragon picking up a 207 pound samurai otter? I think that’s a little funny XD)

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Slade narrowed his eyes as he looked at the absol with disgust as he passed by Aegeus clones grabbing the Eevee from him. Snatching her by the Nape and pointed her towards nightfall. "I have a deal for you if you do three things for me and i'll give your daughter back, deal, or would you rather keep up this pointless struggle?" Slade said motioning with his hand for nightfall to come towards him.

Krisseon

Aegeus allowed his comrade to continue, albeit annoyed at his approach to it. He watched carefully, ready to act if the child were to be put in physical danger. Harm to an innocent youth will always be denied, in his eyes. But he would see what his demands were before jumping to conclusions.

Marc was looking at the Alolan Vulpix "Ehm... The babies are a little difficult for me to give care" He said as he approached the little white fox "What name do yo want for Vulpix, Blue?" He thought about the possibility of multiple names:
Icy, Pixy, Whitress, Vero...
But he wasn't good at giving names and it was obviously because he never did that "Ehm... By the way, is it male or female?"

"Just tell me what you want first! Then I will do my best to follow! Please, just give back Sunny," Nightfall cried. She looked like a mess. Her fur was ruffled up from the fight, she was shaking out of fear that her little ball of sunshine getting hurt, and her face was a mess due to her crying. Nightfall didn't like to be overpowered like this, but when you literally have every guard after you, you were going to face this kind of stuff. Sunny still struggled to get back to Nightfall. Nightfall knew this could further harm her.

Spachino

Previously El Spazzino
She sneered. Minerva decided she needed more firepower to stop all this ruckus. But before doing that, she charged up a Solar Beam and fired it across the battlefield, decimating tons of things. She flew all the way to Rust Order, right in front of the head of the guard. "I need some of your men," She explained, the head of the guard reluctantly gave her their strongest airborne Pokemon, and they took off. Minerva arrived at the scene, waiting for things to get super serious, but in the meantime, she did a surprise attack on Nightfall by using Acrobats to knock her down, using their foot to keep her to the ground as she prepared a move that would surely be super effective.

Nightfall didn't fight back in fear of Sunny getting hurt. "All I want is Sunny back. Please let her go and leave her alone. She has done nothing wrong, it's all me. If you have to take anyone, take me, just let Sunny go!" Nightfall pleaded once more. Tears ran down her face once more as she felt her heart tear apart from the thought that not only would they kill her, but hurt Sunny as well. The Absol didn't fight back due to the fact they had Sunny. A pretty underhanded tactic if you asked her. The Highbloods were nothing but cowards.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Eve stepped forward, in front of the pleading Absol.
“If you wish, take me in their place. I will go with you, no insubordination or resistance. Refuse to let her go, and I will be your worst nightmare. What you’ve seen me do.. that’s nothing. I’ve levelled half a village before. Now, will you let her go, or do you have a death wish?”

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Slade glanced and all the rebels. "All of you shut up. My first demand is to tell me where are the rebel bases are located, second demand is that you all stop resisting, and finally I want all of your real names and any information about any other rebels in this town. I already know you guys know better but if any of you lie with any of my demands I will cut you down where you stand......Do we have a deal?" Slade had kneeled on one legs setting the baby Eevee down onto the ground but still holding her nape why you looking at nightfall.

Last edited:

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Buddy saw the Solar Beam and tried to fight back with Solar Beam, only being barely able to get out of its way. “Ok, then.” He thought to himself. That is, until the Noivern came back moments later with more flying Pokémon. “Well... we’re gonna have a little problem...” he continued. But, seeing as there were other Pokémon pleading for another’s life, he decided not to fight back. He then noticed what spade had suggested, but looked confused. “What rebel base? I didn’t know one existed...” he said, a serious look on his face. He knew the Bisharp would probably act as if he was lying, but in reality, he really didn’t know, even if he did consider himself rebel.

Instead of pulling off a surprise attack, Edge came up in front of Eve. “So you must be that Eevee that everyone’s been looking for! Slade, maybe you could give them a little leverage! I mean, we already have them surrounded, and I don’t doubt we’d be able to take them out with an attack or two! Plus, I think we could make this more fun...” Edge said, letting the sadistic side of him take over, and his glancing at Eve as if an evil smile was on his face.

Nightfall gave in without second thinking. "One, right outside of Moss Village. I can lead you there since it is well hidden. Two you know I won't resist anymore. Three, I am Nightfall and I don't know any of the other rebels. We try not to interact with each other just in case something like this happens," Nightfall answered truthfully. Her red eyes met with Sunny's brown as she mouthed 'Soon I can give you a piggyback ride again. Just be patient and don't fight them.' The little Eevee nodded in understanding as she teared up out of fear again. Nightfall then looked at all of the guards, hoping that they believed her.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Eve growled deeply. “If you dare attack anyone here, I will not hesitate to destroy everything. Veevee Volley is not exactly a Tackle attack. Mixed with my ability, and the fact that Normal moves are my specialty... I wouldn’t want to be you. My name is Eve, I have no place of residence, and I am a help-for-hire service Pokémon. I was, as a matter of fact, born to a Highblood - an Umbreon and Espeon, as a matter of fact. However, you people treated me as a lowblood - and that’s why I became an unaligned rebel. Oh, and I know Dig. This ground is soft. Make your decision quickly, or I will take my leave.”

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Slade stared at nightfall intensely before looking at the scared Eevee. "You two are free to go but, know this when I see you again I will make sure you never see the light of day again, and as for the rest of you, you are all under arrest any further resistance will result in severe punishment and possible death, and any attempts to escape us will just make it worse. Do you comply?" Slade said as she let go of the Eevee and stared at the other two rebels.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Eve grinned lightly. “Weeeel, I don’t quite feel like being executed today. Maybe get back to me in a few million years. See ya!” She immediately used Dig, and with the help of Double Edge, was gone before anyone could even give chase.

Nightfall was still pinned by the Noivern. However, Sunny was free and she ran to the laying Absol. She snuggled up close to her, silent tears running down her face. "Nightfall! Are you ok? Are they going to hurt us some more?" Sunny asked. She was terrified of the huge dragon that could easily tear her to shreds. She looked up at her and shuddered in fright. She hoped that Nightfall would be released soon.

Nightfall would have left if it wasn't for the fact she had a huge dragon on her. However, she wasn't going to fight back, for that was a part of the deal, even if they weren't really holding it up. When Sunny came over, she allowed the small Eevee to get up close to her. That was one of her ways of showing affection. "Yes, I'm fine. And I don't think so," she answered gently. She noticed that her daughter was scared. "Shhh, it's alright. I don't think she can hurt a small innocent child," she comforted as she smiled at Sunny. Sunny smiled back and snuggled closer.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
“Tch. Veevee Volley? Normal type moves don’t affect me as a Ghost type, And I have resistance with my Steel typing. Plus, it would be easily taken or blocked by me in my defensive form, especially if I use King Sheild.” Edge said as the Eevee headed off. “Well then Slade. I guess we should take on that rebel base.” He continued, waiting for his colleague before leaving.

Buddy nodded at Slade’s request. “If I’m being let off, then I shall not disturb you again. I can promise that I had no idea the base existed.” He said to the Bisharp. This was a chance to get off and prepare for a better time. He then noticed how quick the Noctem had run. While he wouldn’t be able to catch up to Noctem, which he now knew was named Eve, he would travel in that general direction. If Eve was a rebel like himself, he’d be able to get some assistance with future operations. He then stared over to the Absol, who was pinned by the Noivern, and looked down to the other Eevee who was her daughter. “Hey, you need any help with that?” He asked very awkwardly and cautiously, pointing to Sunny. He had no idea what the Rust Order would do with the child of a highblood fugitive, especially considering Sunny was a lowblood. Plus, someone would still need to take care of her if the Rust Order didn’t take her.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Slade look at the samurott. "Apparently you and that Eevee didn't hear me, when I said it will make things worse I meant for everyone and apparently she cares little about you." Slade extended his arm into a blade with a dark Aura around it (night slash) aiming towards him. "Any attempts to escape will make your punishments worst and if you try to escape then that shieldon will carry out your sentence for you and if he does I can guarantee you that you will never see him again, now then do you wish to comply and surrender, I will not repeat myself again. Slade had glanced at his Commander general Minerva.

"Commander it has been awfully dull these past few months and so I want to spice things up if you know what I mean, let's play a game of tag with them we'll give them a few days to find a place to hide and then when those few days are up it will be our job to find them and have our fun chasing them, wouldn't you agree Commander." Slade said as he turned his attention back towards the samurott.

She looked to Marcus. "Don't worry, I teach you how to take of a baby like this one" she told him before looking back at the Alola Vulpix. "Sweety are you a male or female?" She asked the Alola Vulpix. She shook herself before sitting down. "I...I'm a....girl..."she said her voice sounding shy as she looked to her and the Maroak. "A lady" Blue said but her ear had twitched to a sudden feeling in the distance. She went over to grab a book on how to care for baby Pokemon like the Vulpix. "Here, just read this book on how to care for her," she said opening the book to the letter V as the picture of the Alola Vulpix was on the first page under the fire type Vulpix. "I'll just leave a bowl of milk here, you can talk with her about a name, I sensed something so I need to check it out. It's dangerous for her to come because she just hatched, I'll be back as quick as I can" she said but the Vulpix stood up. "Don't go...mommy"she said as Blue just gave a smile. "I'll be back sweety ok, Marcus here will make sure nothing happens to you ok" she reassured the Vulpix. "Ok..."she gave a sweet smile looking to Marcus wagging her six tails to him. "Marcus, I trust you can take care of her for the moment until I return and once I do I'll tell you my story if you want to hear it"she said before leaping out of the home.

Vulpix looked to Marcus with her smile as she saw her mom leave. She sat to face him before she looked up at him. "Marcus..."she said suddenly. Blue made her way further out of Moss Village using her ears to listen until she saw a commotion with Pokemon of the Rust order and an Absol pinned down by the same Noivern that was in the village and the Bisharp. She also saw an Eevee with the Absol along with a Samurott. She acted quickly before leaping down to investigate until she got close. "Whatever is happening here just stop! Just listen to the Rust order...and no harm will be done...we must be loyal to them even if some pf us disagree with it!" She said trying to get her words to them who was resisting to listen but her eyes remained shut and was in a bow position because the Noivern was present.-

"Wow, Blue really likes books, she has a lot!" Said Marcus as he read the book "So... Vulpix, here says: Alolan Vulpix need to be in a cool place or they produce ice with their tails... Bah bah bah... Okay, here: their breath, that is always under... 50°?! Wow, that's alot, anyways: can freeze everything that's solid... Okay, Vulpix, just don't exhale with your mouth, well: They eat berries... Bah bah bah... Anciently, their names were Keo Keo... Hey, Vulpix, we can name you Keoy, what do you think?" Marcus said and he went to search some berries for the baby, but obviously, berry juice, she was only a newborn.

Last edited:

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Eve continued to tunnel through the ground, going at high speeds. She lowered her head, realizing what she'd done. She'd subjected the others to a terrible fate.
She tried to push it out of her mind.
No, I can't go back for them. It's too dangerous...
She stopped moving, now a significant distance away.
No! I can't! It's impossible!
She clenched her paws, her sympathy beginning to overpower her desire for survival.
A plan began to formulate in her mind.
Distraction, that's all I need... then everyone can be safe...
She peeked her head above the ground. She created a Double Team clone that looked remarkably like her, and had it go above the ground, trying to distract the Highbloods.
The real Eve began running back, waiting below the Lowbloods for her opportunity.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
“Oh, is that so? Man, Bisharp are a little sharp around the edges. Did you not just say ‘free to go’? If you were referring to others, than excuse me. Also, if you’re trying to scare me with your Night Slash, don’t bother. Your blade may be sharper than the both of mine but it’s not useful for blocking. Also, not really in the mood for games, but whatever.” Buddy responded. He then looked to the Umbreon who had just appeared. “Listen, with all do respect, only me and the Shieldon over there are the ones who broke any rules, at least, the closest to breaking the rules. And I was about to leave until this here Bisharp interrupted me. I don’t even think the Absol did anything at all, this Eevee certainly didn’t. But they’re up for punishment anyways, I guess. And I really don’t care about those stupid rules that they have, which is why I normally live on the far outskirts of town, where the rules are harder to break. If you would kindly look at my armor, I’ve been in many rough ups before this one. Don’t bother trying to get me to stop, ma’am.” He told her in response. He then calmly stuck his swords in the ground. “I’ll use these to block your attacks, but I’ll fight no further here.” He said, holding the handles of his blades.

Nightfall laughed. "Oh, I did something alright. I disobeyed orders. I didn't kill a Pokemon when I was told to. Now I'm a fugitive, and this Eevee, she is the blood daughter of the two Pokemon I was sent to kill. Which I should also mention, I didn't do. It was that Bisharp. Don't get involved in something that you don't understand, Umbreon," she said. She didn't like to be told to 'follow orders' from a Pokemon that should of been minding her own business. Besides, she didn't see them try to kidnap Sunny. Now she was sure the brown fluffball was going to have nightmares, something that she just helped her clear up. It was going to be an exhausting night.

Keoy gave a smile liking the name. "Yay! I like it Marcus" she smiled shyly before she leaped on his shoulder. "Keoy....hungry...."she said as tears welled in her eyes. "Vul...."she added.

She looked to the Absol. "Your right I don't understand because I wasn't born in the Rust order but all I could remember was my mother running from them with me as a newborn Eevee but I didn't understand why...to be honest...I probably would have refused to take out an innocent family but...even so you have to pay the consequence...whether we like it or not...thats just how the Rust Order is...we can't change that...."she said opening her eyes looking to the Absol. "But my only concern is this Eevee...I am a Pokemon Caregiver...as her safety is most important to me...but its up to the Rust order to decides where she goes..."she said remaining quite afterwards.-

"Okay, so Keoy, be patient please, I just need to put these berries on the blender and your berry juice will be ready" Marc did exactly what he said he would do, the juice seemed delicious, or that thought Marc "Here you have, and if you want a straw, here you have too" He said to Keoy, kindly. Marc tried his best, he waited, nervously, for Keoy's opinions about the berry juice So much Oran berries? So much Pecha berries? He thought.

Keoy leaped off his shoulder before sniffing the juice. She lapped it only once until her tongue tasted it for her. Her eyes sparkled before giving a smile. "Its...good...very sweet I like it" she said lapping at the berry juice until the juice was gone. "Thawnk you Marcus..."she said giving a smile before she saw his bone as she gently pawed at it becoming amused. "Vul? Vulpix?"she said grabbing on to it with her baby teeth.-

Marc looked what Keoy was doing and grabbed her "Okay, Keoy, that's not good for your teeth, did you know? And, by the way, you can call me just 'Marc', okay?" He remembered something important, his hood! He went and look for the hood in the washing machine "Wow, this is so clean now! Look Keoy, that's my hood that I always were as an outfit, I think even my bone is part of my outfit" He said looking at his bone, then, he put on his hood and just asked to Keoy: "I'm a little bored and I can't leave you here for search your lovely mom in the street because you're a newborn, so what do you want to do or know?"

Spachino

Previously El Spazzino
Minerva looked at their comrade and a ruffian. "I think I'm just gonna take them both. They're rebels. They have to go." She said as her allies reached the ground. "We'll interrogate them... Not the small one. She seems a bit fragile." Minerva snapped her talons (is that even possible?) for Pollux to come over. "Pollux, take the small brown one. Make sure Aegeus comes to make sure she doesn't get into trouble. My friends," She quavered, pointing to the airborne Pokemon, "Will take this one." She and the other Pokemon grabbed Nightfall and lifted her up in the air, flying off to Rust Order. See you later, Space Dragon.

Last edited:
"NIGHTFALL!" Sunny screamed. She struggled to get away from the Pokemon that had let her go a few minutes ago only to rip her mother out of her paws. These pokemon, these Rust Order guards, they had no love, no care. They had no heart or soul. For the first time, anger pulsed though Sunny. They broke the promise. They took Nightfall away from her after they said that they would give her back.

Nightfall eyes welded with tears once more. "Sunny," she whispered. Why didn't she see this was a trap. She was so stupid! The fact that this was a trap was so obvious! She got angry at herself, then she felt unnatrally high in the air. She flexed out her claws, ready to feel the earth beneath her paws.

Krisseon

Aegeus nodded and scooped Sunny up gently. "Fear not, small one. No harm will come to you." He lifted his legs, Sunny nestled in between them, and began to hover his way back to Rust Order. With his orders finalized, he would take the child under his care while Nightfall endured her punishment. Her behavior was good, however, so he would allow her visiting hours. The youth had endured enough. He would be keeping an eye on this punishment procedure to make sure it was justified. Orders were orders, but Aegeus did not enjoy torture without a reason.

Blue watched as the Absol was taken away by the Noivern. She hated it yes but she couldn't do anything about it. Angry? Yes she was because she disliked the Rust Order. She also saw the Eevee named Sunny be taken away by the Metagross. She felt bad for the little Eevee being so small. She was glad the Alola Vulpix shs hatched was born in Moss village and not the Rust Order. She sighed as she wished good luck to the two especially to the Absol Nightfall. She started to make her way back to Moss village having a hint of sadness in her eyes.

Keoy gave a smile. "Pretty good Marc" she said as she eyed a sparkly flower just next to a vase. Her eyes sparkled seeing it was an accessory. She gently grabbed it before she placed it on her ear. "Look Marc, I found a flower...and put it on my ear...does it look...pretty on me..."she asked him. "Oh and...Idk...we should wait for mommy...to come back so we can go together somewhere....I don't want to leave her...behind..."she said shyly but gave a smile.-

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Slade withdrawal his blade and look towards edge. "Edge let's head out to the rebel bases and destroy them, these rebel in front of us do not interest me and besides there hardly a threat to us, so let's just destroy the base and head back home." Slade said as you walked away from the two rebels and head towards the coordinates nightfall told him where it was.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Eve realized that she had been too late. Her clone vanished, as a lump formed in her throat.
She basically had no choice but to go to the rebel base now. She had nowhere else to go, as she'd likely be captured on sight.
She berated herself for fleeing, and being too cocky. She had made a huge mistake.
Still using Dig, she went a sufficient distance away from the Highbloods, and emerged from underground. Orienting herself, she headed in the direction of the rebel base.