• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon RP: Rust Order

misterhipster

Previously squidiot
(actually tall mienshao, garland is half a foot taller then the majority of her species)
Garland nodded. “Thank you,” She replied, before walking off into the crowd, heading to the market where she could purchase dinner for that night, which was just Miltank milk and canned berries, but she didn’t mind, these were nice dinners in her opinion.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Eve fired a Swift attack at the box, blowing a hole in the side and allowing her to flee.
“See ya later, suckers!” she called, before fleeing with Quick Attack. Anyone who looked at her would only see a white and brown blur.

She looked to Marcus before giving a chuckle. "Its fine, its not like I was excepting you to get it the first time and yes I have a washer in here, led me your hood if you don't mind me washing it" she asked him. "Try again but remember to put the lid on before turning it on alright" she added as the egg shook just a bit.-

"Okay, take my hook" Marc was taking off his hood while looking the egg "Did you see that? The egg has shaken! Well, I'll try again while you wash this" He just felt naked, it was the first time he didn't wear the hook in front of anyone that wasn't him.

Krisseon

Previously ThatMoodyHipster
Aegeus saw a small pokemon pop out of a box and dash away, recognizing the voice as she spoke in such an insolent manner. Her words made his blood boil, and he used Pursuit to dash after her and interrupt her Quick Attack.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Noticing the Metagross from earlier, she chuckled to herself. This was her life: helping where she was needed, acting rebellious when she could, and running from the law. She loved this, it pumped up her adrenaline and got her going.
She used Double Team, creating three clones of herself. She and her clones ran in different directions, hoping to confuse her pursuer.
She needed to get going. She had been asked to find an Amulet Coin for a client, and she had obtained it and needed to bring it to them. The satchel containing the rare item bounced on her hip, as she ran at an incredible speeds. This wasn't new to her.

She gently grabbed his hood before making her way back to the washing room. It was just a fancy well as she placed it in the bucket before pulling it down into the water below as she let the soup do its work. She came back out before before seeing the egg shake again. "Yes, its just a sign that it soon will hatch"she said seeing him try again. "Make sure to close the lid," she reminded him as she sat down to watch him.-

"I love to telling the people I told you, so, I told you the egg would hatch soon" Marcus put the lip when he had all prepared "So I just press this button... Okay! What do you think, Blue?" He said happily "It's okay,right?"

Krisseon

Aegeus reset the evasive move with Miracle Eye and combined it with Agility to keep up with the arrogant little Eevee. He was now directly behind her, almost on top of her. "Cease and desist, insolent Lowblood. Or I will be forced to take action. This is your final warning." He was not a highly regarded General of the Queen's army for nothing, and if need be, he was not afraid to show her why.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
"Nah, I don't think I will." She smirked, before releasing a powerful Glitzy Glow. By the time the glow had subsided, Eve was nowhere to be seen.

Tiara emerged from a shadow, having been leaning against a wall. She gave an acknowledging nod to Aegeus. She had the same position as the Metagross, and knew the general well.
"Aegeus. I trust your day is going well?" she questioned conversationally. The Lucario was calm, and seemingly unfazed by the Glitzy Glow from earlier.

Eve had just left the outskirts of town, taking a short moment to catch her breath. A Machoke appeared in her line of sight, wearing a black cloak. Eve nodded, knowing who this was.
"Hello. Thank you for meeting me here, it's quite the convenient spot," Eve stated.
The Machoke was relatively aloof and nonconversational. "Where's the loot. Hand it over."
"Okay, skipping the pleasantries then." Eve's expression turned serious. She pulled the golden coin out of the satchel, handing it to the Superpower Pokemon. She paused for a second, before speaking again.
"Now, I trust you have the promised fee for my services."
The Machoke inspected the coin, before handing over a bag of gold. He looked down at the Eevee. "Many thanks, Noctem. I will keep you in mind, should I need any assistance."
Eve smiled coolly, before shooting off into the distance with Double-Edge, the bag of gold in her satchel.

She looked to what he had done and gave a smile. "Its perfect a pretty purple, well done, since you have this down you can easily do it with other berries and even with the ones that restore the patients health" she said giving a smile before turning the page. "Oh so next I'll teach you is how to make a medical sap for injuries, this is important as this medical sap gets sold out quickly in my shop"she said before her ear flicked to some cracking. She quickly made her way over to the egg seeing cracks on it. "Its starting to hatch!" She said as she watched it before a bright light blinded their eyes for the moment before it faded. She opened her gold eyes again until just in front of her a baby Alolan Vulpix appeared out of colored white like the snow appeared out of it. It rubbed its eyes before opening them seeing Blue and Marcus. "Vul?"she said confused. "Its an Alola Vulpix, an ice type?"she said looking to Marcus. "Hello sweetheart" she gently smile petting under her chin. "Vul..." She looked to Blue petting her as she gave a smile tails wagging a bit. Blue gave a smile to her. "I'm glad it hatched here, Ice types are lowbloods in the Rust order...jist glad I saved it" she added looking back to Marcus.-

Krisseon

Aegeus was halted momentarily by the Glitzy Glow, and just like that the Eevee was gone. He let out a low, menacing growl. She would pay for her insubordination. He side eyed Tiara as she emerged, not particularly in the mood for conversation. "I will revel in the day these Lowbloods perish."

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
"Now, now. Let's not get worked up." Tiara smiled lightly. She formed an Aura Sphere in her hand, tossing it up and down like a ball to entertain herself. In reality, she was quite apprehensive. Eve had gotten herself into a lot of trouble, and had narrowly escaped.
"Would simply subduing them not be enough for you? Yes, they are inferior, and need to answer to us, but violence is not the answer."
She used her Aura abilities, searching for Eve. She was nowhere nearby. Tiara resisted the urge to sigh in relief.
"The Lowblood is gone. I do have some information about her, if you require it."

Krisseon

"Sufficient warning was given. Punishment is imminent." He turned to Tiara, lowering his steel legs as he allowed himself to calm down and approached her, giving her a nod to continue. Any information she could give him would help him hunt down this thorn in his side known as Eve.

Spachino

Previously El Spazzino
"I was passing through to take a Lowblood rebel," She looked around. "For the love of god, she's gone. I'm gonna have to send a search party for her, and that takes so much time!" She let out a roar that could be heard for miles. "I'm glad you stopped some ruffians, Slade. I might tell Harmonia what you did after I sort this mess out." She said, walking towards Pollux holding a rebel, currently punching the rebel. "Pollux! Would you like to look for an awful rebel? She escaped my clutches and I do not want to look for her, as it is a waste of time. I will make sure the current rebel you're holding will be punished severely." She said, grabbing the rebel and chucked it into a wooden cage for Slade to handle. She blasted into the air at high speeds to Glazed Ridges and do her actual job.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pollux had already located the Eevee. Now he needed muscle to take her down. Pollux was passing through and saw Tiara and Aegeus. "Greetings. You're tracking down that rebel? I found her. I am asking you to accompany me punishing her severely. But, seeing as you're talking about info, I would like info as well." He shot them both a glare that signified that they should tell him immediately. He crossed his arms, waiting for the Lucario to give him info.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
The Emanation Pokemon recalled what she could about the teenage Eevee, without revealing too much about her.
"She's a rebel, unemployed. Sort of a help-for-hire Pokemon. Doesn't live anywhere, she goes where she pleases. She has an alias, unfortunately I don't know what it is."

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
As Edge rolled along, he saw three of his subordinates along the outskirts of the Moss Village. He wasn’t too interested in the two until he heard the word “Punisment.” This was on of Edge’s favorite words, considering this meant that a Pokémon was in the works for being beaten. “Hey, I’ll accompany you if you don’t mind.” He said, pulling off his shield, and noticing Pollux’s request.
———————————————-
Buddy was in the far outskirts, basically in the middle of nowhere. He wasn’t doing much, just cleaning his blades and thinking about life. Until he saw a brownish blur pass him by. He stood staring for a moment, noting that it was most likely a Pokémon, but which one? “Considering it was running, it seems like it was a lowerblood...” he said to himself. He began to move in its direction, but slowly, considering he wasn’t very fast to begin with.

After exiting the baker shop, Daniel looked around to see what other odd jobs he could do. On his way he searched the crowd for opportunities. But as he walked, he spotted the Absol from earlier. He made his way over as unobtrusively as he could, so as not to attract attention to the Rebel. He would just have to go back to the hive later. That is what he called the organization he worked for. They gave out odd jobs in exchange for food. Anyway, here he was.

“Pst. You should probably get out of town before you are spotted.”

Krisseon

Aegeus nodded a quick thanks to Tiara and turned to Pollux. "Assistance granted." He looked at Edge, who decided he wanted to join and nodded as well. The more they had to search, the sooner they would find her and get this over with. He awaited Pullox's orders on where to head, when he caught the sent of a familiar Dark type. "Suspicious activity source identified." He followed it to none other than Nightfall, an Absol who had betrayed the throne for a Lowblood. "Halt." He boomed at her, approaching from behind.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Eve noticed someone behind her, approaching slowly. She whipped around, her eyes glowing blue, ready to use Freezy Frost.
“You! State your name, status, and business!” she shouted, fear evident on her face.

Hearing the voice, Daniel wheeled and threw up an opalescent Protect.

“Run!”

He muttered under his breath. The shield wouldn’t stand up for very many attacks. Hopefully it would help the Absol get away without being noticed.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
The pawniard squad had returned towards Slade with the requested taxes from the townsfolk, Slade had ordered them to take the wooden cage with a rebel and two houndoom's to a nearby prison. Slade headed towards town to look around for any suspicious activity until he noticed a very familiar absol fugitive trying to escape into the forest, therefore as they were at the open fields outside of town he was right in front of them. "Well then isn't this a surprise Nightfall the traitor, by order of the Queen I place you under arrest." Slade said as his arm extended forming a blade with a yellowish green blade aiming at her.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
“Woah woah, calm down now.” Buddy said calmly coming to a halt and pulling his swords out to block the attack. The names Buddy, but you can call me Samurai. I’m a lowblood, like you I assume. Not that that’s a bad thing. I was just following you because, well, it’s not every you see another lowblood running off. At least, not in the wilderness. It happens all the time around the rust order. I’m just here to help.” He said, eventually resheathing his blades.

Edge, while a little disappointed that he wasn’t going after the Eevee, noticed the fugitive Absol and the Pokémon guarding her. It made him a little aggravated at the sight of the Protect, so he closed in on Daniel. “Go ahead, guys. I’ll take care of this one.” Edge said to his colleagues. “You think a puny Protect will be enough to defend your friend? Huh, you don’t even know how to do that right. I can cast up shields ten times the size of yours. And, I bet it’s not even durable, is it?” He said calmly with a sadistic tone, and came in at full force with Sacred Sword.(Aegislash can learn Sacred Sword)

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Eve still was apprehensive, but relaxed ever so slightly.
“Call me Noctem. I won’t be disclosing my real name, seeing as I’m likely a wanted criminal now. I am also a lowblood, and a rebel as well. Those airheads thought it would be a good idea to put me in a box. Well, they learned their lesson.” She chuckled to herself.

Nightfall's lip turned up in a snarl as she blotted, from both of her would be captors. "I'm sorry, but I don't intend to be captured and my little friend here to be taken!" She used Arial Ace and bounded off, quickly. Rushing through the streets was not what she wanted to do this morning. All she wanted to do was to have a nice relaxing walk with her daughter. But no, today was tax day. She growled at herself and hoped that Sunny would hold on tightly.

The Sacred Sword landed a crushing blow to his Protect. It splintered, sending shards flying in all directions. Daniel was surrounded. He shivered, he didn’t know what to do. He would have tried Dig, but he hadn’t mastered that technique.

Last edited:

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie noticed an Absol and Eevee, seemingly fleeing from someone. Realizing they needed help, she bolted over.
Run like hell,” she advised the pair.
She fired three Shadow Balls towards the high bloods, and then used Glitzy Glow. In the brightness, she motioned wildly for the pair to follow. She used Quick Attack, bolting off into the distance.

misterhipster

Previously squidiot
Garland sensed conflict in the village, followed by an Absol sprinting down the path, and she watched as he charged away, followed by a few highbloods searching for her. ‘Oh, I know exactly what this is,’ She thought to herself, ‘it’s a highblood that abandoned.. being a highblood.’ Garland decided to ignore them, she didn’t want to be in the center of the all the frenzy.

"We have to save that Sheldon!" Nightfall shouted to her rescuer. She could tell this Eevee was the same one that caused a huge ruckus, but she was also against the throne, so she was alright. Nightfall had half the mind to turn back. "You take Sunny, I'll save that rebel supporter!" Sunny jumped off of Nightfall as she turned back. She ran towards Daniel and prepared a Night Slash.

Sunny ran next to the other Eevee. She sped up with a Quick Attack, a move she just learned. She hoped that Nightfall would be alright. She knew that her mother wouldn't leave until she knew the weaker Pokemon was safe. That was just how Nightfall worked. Although, it could get her killed.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
(Uh @EeviumZ I think you called Eve Allie by accident, unless I didn’t see that character)

Buddy noticed Noctem run off to help another pair, one of them which ran back towards town. He decided to stay with the Eevee pair, though, considering that they seemed weaker, at least the one that had been left with Noctem. “Hey, I’ll come with you!” He yelled to them as he ran after them.

Edge looked at the scared little Shieldon, chuckling a bit. “Oh, it would be kinda fun to rid another lowblood from this land... but you’re not worth it, at least not to me. I can’t say the same about my teammates, though.” He said, with a voice of pure evil. “Now, hush up. The others will be sure to execute unless you’re quiet, at least, I think.” He continued, sinking into the ground with Shadow Sneak. He was hiding in turn for a surprise attack when needed.

Last edited:

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Slade had dash towards them with his own Aerial Ace but as he did three Shadow ball were heading towards his comrades therefore his arms extended into another blade except this blade had a dark aura (night slash) around it which chopped the three Shadow balls in half exploding halfway while the glitzy glow did absolutely nothing to faze him. "There is no escape." Slade said as he noticed that nightfall had to turn around preparing to attack him therefore he change his blade again turning back into a yellowish green blade (X-scissor) clashing with her. "I must thank you, if it weren't for you abandoning your mission I would never of gotten my chance to prove myself but answer me this, why didn't you finish your mission, it was easy......well for me that is." Slade said trying to overpower her and pin her into the ground.

Last edited:
Nightfall closed her eyes as she thought back to that. She answered, "The eyes. The fear. Of me. The fact that I was a MONSTER!" The last part of her reply seemed to give her extra strength. She was buying time, so she wouldn't stay too long. Just enough for her daughter to get away. "I have to thank you as well. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't know what it was like to truly love someone with all of your heart. I wouldn't know what it was like to hope for a better future for my child. I will protect Sunny, the Eevee that you call a worthless Lowblood. She has more worth than you'll ever have," she taunted. Everything that she said she truly believed. She had a trick up her sleeve if things got real bad, but it was dangerous with all the innocents nearby.

Krisseon

Aegeus peered down at the small Sheildon, his red eyes boring into him. He seemed weak, and not much of a threat. "Further insubordination will result in punishment. This is your final warning." He looked up to see Slade and Nightfall at a stalemate. He approached the two and used Hammer Arm to further pin her down and aid his comrade. "Resistance is futile. Treason will result in the ultimate punishment."

Last edited:
Nightfall felt her whole body crush under the weight of the Hammer Arm. Her legs collapsed beneath her. "At least Sunny is safe," she muttered. But she wasn't, at least Nightfall wasn't sure she was. Being in the guard taught her a few tricks, and she was about to use them now. Nightfall used Substitute and created a fake Nightfall doll that came out of nowhere. She then bolted by using Arial Ace and running in the direction that she saw her child run too.

Spachino

Previously El Spazzino
Pollux approached the two Pokemon with his execution ax. His eyes flashed at them. "Punishment, hmm? Guess that's me," He addressed, staring at Sunny. Pollux used Earthquake, shaking the ground and many civilians are a little harmed. He then used Substitute, using this chance to pull a fast one on the traitor and lowblood. He moved behind Sunny, grabbing her scruff and moving back, tapping her a couple of times in the head. "Do not try anything else, or the worthless runt gets it, capiche?" He threatened, knowing that this might end badly. Pollux saw a distant dragon in the sky, eyeing them down.

Slatzsly

Previously WildFlower
Kali and Auria were walking back from collecting berries, as Auria put them in her berry case. Suddenly, Kali saw Pollux and a small Eevee. The Pair ran over to multiple civilians, checking for injuries. She looked at Pollux, slightly mad, but didn't care.

Auria was opening her case and had anything the people could've needed. Kali was using Sweet Scent, To try and distract all the people as Auria was cleaning them and giving some berries out as well, trying to help all the civilians some type of energy.

Tears formed in the baby's eyes. "W-what did I do?!" Sunny cried. Tears ran down her innocent face as she struggled to understand what was happening. Is this what Nightfall meant by they were unfair? Did they eat little Eevees? Nightfall never said they did, but she also refused to tell her everything, so it was a possibility. She started to get worried, and when she got worried, she talked. "I mean I don't think I did anything, but I could be wrong! Did I do something? I swore I didn't but my memory could be wrong. Please remind me," she sniffed.

Slatzsly

Previously WildFlower
Kali got up as Auria continued to aid the others. Kali walked up to Pollux. " Pollux! Give me that Eevee! " She said, not caring about any possible threats. " You are hurting a child! How insane are you? "

Auria looked at Kali, and then at the Bronzong, seeing it hold the Eevee roughly. She wished she could help but, What could she do? She was a Lowblood. She was just a tool. She was only meant to serve. She just continued onward with her job.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Slade narrowed his eyes as he destroyed the substitute and then looking towards sunny and nightfall. "Some mother you are, did you hear that little one you're fake mother just said she's glad that your real parents are dead." Slade said looking directly at Sunny. "This is why I despise you filthy rebels, you only fight for your own selfish desires but as for me, i fight to protect my comrades and my queen and that is why you have lost this fight, now........surrender." Slade said turning his attention back to nightfall trying to break her spirit as he walked right next her.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Eve’s eyes glowed with attack power. She was surrounded with an orange aura, readying an attack.
Put. Her. Down.” Eve hissed.
“I am done with all you high-and-mighty jerks harming innocents. I WON’T STAND FOR IT!” she screamed. She prepared a Veevee Volley, the massive energy giving her a blinding aura.
“TAKE THIS!” she shouted. The flames burst around her, and she launched toward Pollux, dodging Sunny.