• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon RP in Sinnoh (Pokehumans Allowed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Illusive tripped and fell over. He screamed in pain. He tried to get back up, but he was having trouble. He looked over at John. He bared his fangs at the pokehuman. Even if he couldn't walk that didn't mean he wouldn't bite. He screamed" Stay away!"

John leaned over, and picked up Illusive around the stomach. He then held the much smaller creature against his chest, "There, there, come on, we need to get you bandaged up." John pulled out some gauze, which he gently wrapped around the bleeding leg.

Illusive bit john's arm. He held on as tightly as he could. He started scratching at John's chest. He started to growl. He was shaking violently. His eyes darted around in a panic looking for an escape route.

John just sighed. He gently pried open the Zorua's mouth and placed him on the ground. "All fixed up. You don't have to worry anymore, walking should be the same as before."

The lycanroc finished his very brief meeting, and returned to the Lucario. He was holding a glowing rock.
"umm, could you lead me out of the city now?"

Illusive curled up into a ball and started to cry. He said" Why did they take my only friend from me? I want her back. She was so soft and warm. I would try to crawl under her. She would lay on me warming me like a blanket. Then she would put her tails under my head like a pillow. She was so nice to me. I miss her"

Name: Pip
Pokémon: Empoleon
Looks: like any other empoleon but with red eyes and bigger horns

Pip had been traveling a long while and was exhausted. As she went through the town she heard screaming. As she wattled by an alley she saw an eevee bleeding like crazy. "Woah! I'm here!" She wobbled as fast as her penguin feet could carry her. She had packed a bag with her full of first aid equipment. She bandaged the little eevee best she could

Pip picked up the little puff ball carefully in her wings. She had to get her to a Pokémon center. But she knew if she took her there, they would be seen as strays and taken away. Pip just waddled to a building down the road and sat under the visor. It was closed so she knew they wouldn't be disturbed.

After a while, Kaylee woke up. "Hello," she said weakly, "I'm Kaylee. Thank you for saving me. What's your name?" She looked at Pip in awe and admiration.

"Thank Arceus! You're ok!" The empoleon held up the fluff ball. " she held her close. " My name is Pip. Pip the Piplup!" She smiled. She obviously had no idea she wasn't a little penguin anymore. "What you doing out here, my girl?"

"Mommy, Daddy, Emerald, Topaz, Amethyst and Sapphire were sleeping but they weren't waking up. So I left to find food and got lost," Kaylee replied.

Status
Not open for further replies.