• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokémon Romance Rp (Zen Garden!!)

Jess smiled and nodded "your amazing at special effects but I would like to here you sing if it's on stage or not" she smiled at flare happily

"What is it"jack asked rose sweetly "I can help with it I'll have to practice but I can do it" jack smiled he relied that Rose was holding his hand and his tail stood up straight along with his ears he blushed

Last edited:
"Nice to meet you. I'm Icicle, a Freezeatic." She said shyly while she scratched her ear. "I've never seen you before, what Region did you come from?" She asked.

-

"I've never sung in a long time.." Flare laughed. "but maybe I'll try it." Flare started looking up at the stars. "Well... here we are. This stage is huge!" Flare cheered.

-

"I haven't come up with the name yet but I'll tell you during practice!" Rose said. "I need a grass type like you, I also learn ice beam from a TM that I found on the ground. I know we can do it, if we work together!" Rose smilied.

(Really really lazy today @.@)

"You'll be great"jess encouged then she turned and saw the stage and her jaw dropped "whoa this is massive " she said amazed she smiled at flare with and blushed

Jack smiled back at rose "yes we can what do you need me to do?"he asked rose he looked up at the stars "there so pretty" he said to himself

Rufus opened his eyes, only to find himself several hours later at night. Like he could complain when he saw the stars reflecting off the lakes surface. "Ah! What a sight for a dark type like myself!" He chuckled and stood up, brushing any stray leaves off himself. Looking up, his eyes practically shone with the stars light. "Hah, hah... Don't they have a bed or somethin' around here...?" He thought aloud, now heading back to the small traditonalized garden.

Carolyn groaned. "This place is confusing!" She stormed. She kept going anyways. Carolyn was so annoyed that she didn't know she was walking towards a hill. She stumbled on it and held on with one paw. She screamed so loud that you can hear from miles. "HELP!" Carolyn screamed looking down.

Swift was busy setting up the stage until everyone got here. He was working but soon heard a big scream. "What was that?" Swift said to himself as he quickly turned to Flare. "Can you help set up the rest of the stage until everyone gets here? I don't pepole to get hurt!" Swift asked before he took off. He started to look around the area to see if anyone is in trouble. He soon spotted a leafeon dangling off a hill. "Watch out I'm coming!" Swift yelled as he quickly flew to the leafeon and swooped her to safety. "Phew!" Swift sighed in a relief. "That was close!"

-

"Alright!" Flare said as he saw the Pelipper flew away. "Jess? will you help me?" Flare asked as he started putting the sign up and cleaning the stage.

"Thank you. I seem to have bad luck right now." Carolyn said to Swift. "I really appreciate it. Anyway, many things have been going on without my notice. What's going on now?" She asked.

Blitz casually went back to the hotel and went in his room. He took off his attire, folded them up, and puts them away neatly. After that, he jumped on his bed and passed out.

Melody sighed and stood up. She gestured for Rei to follow her as she wandered towards the amphitheater. She gazed at the stars and other Pokémon getting along. She couldn't wait to perform!

Danny sat at the party silently. His tongue waved in the wind. Shining in the moonlight, his skin was starting to dry. He needed moisture, fast.

"Oh. I came from a region called Miacho." Icicle said. "Anyways Imma go explore the area, see you around!" Icicle left the building in such a slow pace. Each footstep freezing up the path. "Wow, everything seems nice here." She thought as she walked towards the lake. She sat down on the lake looking at the beautiful stars covering the area. "I never knew the star ever shone so brightly before!" She said smiling.

(Rp revived I think. Next post will be all my characters actions)

Mel wss ready to perform. She had prcticed this song all the way to Zen Garden. Her trainer had taught her it.
She looked at the others who were at the amphitheater and smiled, exclaiming," I'm ready, when any once else is ready, and I would love to sing!"

Jack looked at rose and smiled "hey you know what" he said "what do you think about you dancing and I'll sing" jack asked rose

----------------

Jess smiled at flare "I like him he's nice and kind but would he make a good of a mate as he is a friend" she thought questionly

"Yea I guess." Rose said. "Last time I danced in a crowd I broke my leg." Rose started crying inside.
"And it still hurts..."

-

Flare set up the last light on the stage. "And we're done! thanks Jess!" Flare smiled. He soon saw a lot of Pokémon heading towards the Theater. "Where's Swift?" Flare questioned as he started to search for him.

-

Swift was flying back towards the Theater when he soon got attacked by a bunch of rocks. "Ahhh, Mayday! I'm going down!" Swift shouted as he crashed into the gate breaking it. "Ahhh!" Swift screamed as he rolled down the path that lead to the big city a little bit away.

Isaac awoke with a start as he heard the gate crashing open and a shrieking Pelipper rolling down into a city a mile away. Isaac leaped into action and hurtled down the path at astonishing speed. He grabbed the Pelipper by the wing and slowed his movement. The Sawk dug his feet into the ground until he stopped moving. He then set down the Pelipper gently and asked, "You okay?"

"Yea I'm fine!" The Pelipper said. He tried to lift himself back Into the air with his wings. But his full of pain wings couldn't do it. "Great... I cant fly anymore, and my little feet won't get me somewhere in time." Swift sighed. "I'll be walking back to the 'garden' now.." The Pelipper started walking. Only going 3 inches per second.

Isaac sighed. "Well, the least I can do is help you there." He lifted the Pelipper with one hand and started walking to the Garden. "So what's this Zen Garden place all about?"

"Are are you ok" jack asked worried for her health "do you want me to take a look I'm good at stuff like this" he asked rose

Jess followed flare to the threter "who's swift?!" She asked surprised wandering why he was so worried and she started looking around to

Luna sighed "Where to go..." getting up looking around kinda nervous holding my scarf ,tripping face first on the ground Luna cried "Dang it!" Luna tried to get up but failed collasping on the ground

A Prinplup was swimming towards Zen island and he arrives at the island. "So this must be Zen island in a new region that I never seen before, way different then when I was in the Sinnoh region. Wave leaps onto the island and dries off the water that is on him and Wave looks around Zen island. "I wonder where all the pokemon are hiding, I am new to this region and need some help to get used to this region". Wave feels scared of being on a new region that he is not used to before.

Korra and Sanji has just arrived on Zen Island. Korra looked around anxiously. “Sanji, why did you decide to come here? Do you even know where we are?” Sanji nodded in response, puffing out his chest. “Of course I do! We’re on Zen Island!” He patted her on the back, and she continued to search for other Pokémon. “There’s no one here, Sanj.” She mumbled, and Sanji shook his head. “Not a chance! Maybe we aren’t close to them right now. Let’s go find other Pokemon!” He nudged her along, and searched the island for a little while. “Look at that! An amphitheater!” Sanji rushed her into the amphitheater, and they saw some Pokémon. “See! I told you this island has plenty of Pokémon!” He slapped Korra on the back, and her fur crackled in response. The Gallade smiled widely, and Korra let out a sigh. She felt out of place being a shiny Luxray, but she did want to make friends. She just wasn’t sure how to do it.

He still looked around on Zen island to find some Pokémon to make friends with," No luck finding anyone, am I the only one here on this island?," He said. He ran up towards the amphitheater after he spotted two Pokémon going towards it. "This is where most of the Pokémon is at on this island, and I finally can make some new friends here," He smiled as he passes Korra and Sanji and enters the theater. He walked around inside the amphitheater and saw many Pokémon inside.

“Hi there! I’m Sanji.” Sanji said to the Prinplup that passed him, extending his hand. Korra tensed up, not expecting him to do that. “This is Korra. She’s a little nervous.” She looked up at Sanji and wanted to respond, but decided not to. “H-hello.” She swallowed the lump in her throat. “What’s your name?” Sanji asked the Prinplup curiously, looking around the amphitheater in awe as he noticed all the Pokémon and the beautifully crafted stage.

He turned around and spotted Sanji," My name is Wave, nice to meet you Sanji," He said. "It is also an honor to finally meet you and Korra, "He said while looking at both Sanji and Korra. He stared at the amphitheater with a smile, "This is also my very first day on the island myself Sanji," He said. He looked at all the other Pokémon that are at the amphitheater too.

“It’s our first day, too. I’m glad we ran into you, Korra was sure this island was empty!” Sanji laughed, and Korra smiled a little bit. “Yeah, you too.” Sanji hoped other people from the amphitheater would approach them and talk to them, too. He hoped everyone was as friendly as Wave, and not as shy as Korra. The Pokemon below looked like they were ready to perform or something, and it excited Sanji.

He smiled as they went to talk to the other Pokémon at the amphitheater," They are both really nice Pokémon to talk to," He said. He went inside the theater and goes to find his seat. "I should sit down and prepare to watch the show," He said as he finds his seat and sits down on it. "I hope this will be an awesome show," He said.