• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokémon Romance Rp (Zen Garden!!)

" My trainer and I went to the Pokémon league. We made it to the Champion, and It was my fault we lost, that's why my trainer left," Melody exclamied as tears dripped down the side of her face."I just relized this now... I'm a terrible Pokémon. I might as well just not be here," She clenched the grass harder amd gritted her teeth.

Astral trotted into the Zen Garden. She padded up to the Pelipper. "Um... hello, may I come in here?" She asked nervously, her long tail in between her legs, looking out to the Garden, she saw a variety of Pokemon. "Wow...."

Kagura had left the dance last night in a wonderful mood. That strange eeveelution, Beatrice, as it turned out, had far more in common with her than she'd first thought. And she danced divinely.

Both pokemon liked roseli berries and roserade tea. Both pokemon were only children. Both pokemon were poison types, in regions where poison types were not only rare, but heavily ostracised and feared by most other pokemon, and even trainers.

Kagura wondered if Beatrice was coming to the performance tonight. She hoped that she'd see her again.

---------------------------------

Beatrice wandered around the Zen Garden, having grown bored of waiting for something to happen at the hotel. She noticed a pokemon, who was, like her, rather unusual in appearance, speaking to the pelipper at the front desk... Not that she was particularly interested in her, well, not in that way, right now. Kagura, that skuntank, had been on her mind all morning. She was great, and they'd hit it off right away.

Was she mate material, though?

Astral came here so she would not be alone anymore. She was an Akumiya, a rare and unusual-looking pokemon, therefore she would look weird to others. The pokemon spread her wings and stretched, her long tail extending out into a straight line, then she went into a seating position. She scratched herself as she waited for the Pelipper's answer.

"Sure! Come on in." Swift said as he opened the gate. "Enjoy everything here!"
With that he looked at his newly bought watch that he got from the store. "Oh no! I'm late!"
Swift said as he flew back to Flare. "Flare, We're late! Can you help me warn everyone that has performance practice to meet on the outdoor stage?" Swift asked. "Right away!" Flare said as he dashed holding the sign up sheet.

Astral smiled. "Thanks!" She ran inside.

She searched for something to do. "Hmm, maybe I could find something to do? But what...? Well, this is mating season so..." She sighed. Flicking her tail, she padded around, to trip over a rock and fall over. "Ah!"

THUMP

Blitz left the lake and headed back to the hotel rest up for the night. On his way back he then noticed an unusual looking Pokemon. One that he actually never seen before. The Raichu witnessed her fall and went to see if she was ok. "Oh my. Are you alright?," he asked.

Suddenly a tiny flouting blue flame appeared "h h hello I'm spiritiny"it wispered

"oh no I busted my self"said spiritiny and turned into a eevee

And disappeared

Last edited by a moderator:
Astral smiled at the Raichu. "Oh, heh, I'm fine, thanks..." She got up and stretched again, spreading her wide wings and extending her tail. "My name is Astral, an Akumiya," She smiled warmly at him. "Can you show me to the hotel? I have been flying for a long time to get here and I am so tired," Astral laughed warmly.

Naomi couldn't help but jump with joy as she Flareon moved on to asking others to join the play. She was in! For whatever reason, she could barely believe it. Still pausing her dancing, she stretched her limbs, allowing her ears to unfold themselves and stand on-end on top of her head, before they flopped back down and she twirled once more, wanting to find someone else to talk to before the play began, but she wasn't sure who to approach. Deciding to take a longer-than-usual break from her dancing, Naomi looked over all the Pokemon attending the party, noting to herself that there were a couple whose species she did not recognize, wondering who else would be in the play with her aside from the female from earlier and Flare himself.

Well, the Dragonair didn't seem to acknowledge his existence at all, so Kal climbed out of the water, shaking his unbendable limbs as a way to dry himself off before too much of the water could freeze onto them, and headed over to the food table. Wondering if he'd have any luck at this place tonight or if he should just call it quits and retire to that hotel he had checked into earlier, he began to collect a small pile of food onto a plastic plate, lingering around the food table for reasons unknown.

Then, Astral saw a Flareon, and two other pokemon. With curiosity, she dashed to Naomi. "Hi! My name is Astral, what are you guys doing?" She smiled warmly, sitting down. She looked around curiously, gazing at all the other places. "Wow...... there are so many things here!"

At the sudden appearance of one of those unknown Pokemon she had made a mental note about not a minute earlier, the Bewear smiled down to Astral, extending a paw out to her. "Nice ta meetcha! Name's Naomi!" Smiling widely, she pointed back to Flare, who was running back to the party swiftly, with her non-extended paw. "That Flareon over there was going around and asking people if they wanted to join a play. I wasn't told many details, but I'm in it now, so I guess that's cool!" Chuckling, Naomi kept a content smile on her face as she waited for her paw to be taken by one of Astral's own. She suddenly scratched the back of her neck, opposite paw still outstretched. "If, uh, if you don't mind me asking, what kind of Pokemon are ya? I've never seen one of your species before..." she admitted, nodding in the direction of an obvious Ice-type over by the food table. "Can't figure that guy out, either, honestly."

Astral smiled and shaked her paw. "Hi Naomi! Yeah, my species is shy, so we aren't recognised by humans or other pokemon, I am an Akumiya," The Bewear explained about the play. "Oooh! Can I join?" Astral wagged her tail.

Rufus swivled around a tree and plopped himself down beneath a tree, letting himself have a absolutely marvelous view of the shining lake. Sighing, he stretched his arms skyward and let them fall back onto the soft earth below. "Ah... It's been a good while since I've gotten a view like this! Hah!" He chuckled to himself, still looking out at the lake. Rufus crossed his arms and legs, allowing his eyes to rest once more. Not sleeping; resting.

"Ah. You don't seem like the shy type, running up to people like that." With another chuckle, Naomi once again nodded in the direction of Flare. "I'm not the person to ask about it. Sorry. If you want to join, go ahead and ask Flare over there. I think practice might be starting soon, anyway, so it's probably best if you hurry."

Astral smiled. "Thanks Namoi!" She padded to the Flareon. "Uh, hi! M-May I join this play?" The Akumiya smiled, she looked back to the Bewear. Naomi was really nice. Astral smiled at Naomi then turned back to Flare. She sat down and waited for his answer.

Blitz was amazed watching Astral spreading her wings and tail. He had never seen a Pokemon like her before. 'An Akumiya? This a first I've heard and seen one,' he thought to himself. "Hi my name's Blitz," he replied after Astral introduced herself. Blitz was about point to the hotel but noticed that noticed that Astral took off. "Oh well..." he said to himself. 'She did look kind of... cute...' Blitz thought.

Rei looked at Melody as she explained why she was upset. She had lost at an important time, and was now blaming herself for why her trainer had left without her. Now understanding what was wrong, he just had to find the right words to say. He didn't want to see her cry and beat herself up anymore, so he decided to do what he could. The Ninetales leaned closer to the Gardevoir, and wrapped a few of his tails around her. As an ice type, his body was cooler than most and he hoped it would help in some way. "You're not a terrible Pokemon." He said in as kind and gentle a voice he could make. "Whose fault it was that you lost the battle doesn't matter. Not every battle can be won, and mistakes can always be made by anyone. All you have to do is stand up and try again, and if you can't do that alone then you can rely on those around you. The ones who care about you." Rei said as he turned to look at Melody. Putting a smile on his face he said, "Besides, you and your trainer have probably been through a lot together and you probably know each other well. Are they really the kind of person that would just leave you behind because of one mistake?"

Astral realised that she left before Blitz could tell her where the hotel was. "Oh shoot, also, can you tell me where the hotel is? I asked Blitz over there but I left before he could tell me..."

Melody blushed a little and wiped away her tears. She looked at him as his cold tails touched her body. She smiled and said," I'll never give up! Wow, that was eloquent. Way better than anything I could come up with." She was contorted by his Rei'so cool tails. She looked at the stars and said," Shoot, I think the practice for the performance is now!"

Astral realised that she left before Blitz could tell her where the hotel was. "Oh shoot, also, can you tell me where the hotel is? I asked Blitz over there but I left before he could tell me..."

"Sure!" Flare said. "But wait a moment I gotta warn Swift that I might be a bit late." Flare shot a little blazing ball of fire in the sky and used shadow ball on it. Making it explode like a firework almost, hoping that Swift saw that. Soon Swift flew to Flare. "What's up Flare!" Swift cheered.
"Can you start the practice without me? I might be late." Flare asked to the Pelipper. "Ok!" Swift said as he started flying away. "Ok, let's go!" Said Flare cheerfully. As he walked down the path to the hotel. "Here, it is!" Flare said. "The hotel!! Hope you enjoy everything this place has to offer! I'll show you around the floors of the hotel if you want." Flare cheered.

(sorry for not posting all day..)

(OOC: I's alright :))

BIC: "Thank you Flare! Also, before I go, can you add me into the play? Thanks!" Astral dashed in. "Hello? Can you give me a room?" Astral smiled, a bit tired.

Pat pat pat... The sound of paws padded across the springy grass. She liked the way it felt when she walked. It was a lot cooler than the hot sun that beat down on her. An icy scowl painted her charcoal colored face, as she headed in the same direction she had for the past hour. The female Absol didn't exactly know why she decided to take the Male's invitation earlier that week, at least it would be better than being cooped up in that dark cave for the rest of the season.

The Pelipper said it was some sort of gathering for pokemon to meet other pokemon. She didn't exactly pay attention, but Nibiru was sure she got the gist of it. Nibiru didn't like to be around other pokemon, but the flying male seemed to think it would be good for her. So with a deep breath to gather all of her strength and courage, Nibby left her home for what she gathered was a new adventure.
Now she was finally there, and Nibiru could feel her knees beginning to buckle. The female was a bit smaller than the regular Absol which can make traveling take a little longer. All she wanted was to get inside, and out of the hot sun. Soon she approached a large colorful building with a sign that hung outside. Squinting her eyes, Nibiru tried to make out what it read. Her sight completely gone from her left, which made straining what good sight she had in her right rather easy. "Performance... Center..." The female mumbled the words to herself.

Last edited:
"Right!" Flare said as he added Astral in, he than looked at the moon. "Oh shoot!" Flare said as he dashed back to the party, hoping he will not be late.

Swift flew in the air. He soon spotted Rei and Melody by the lake. "Sorry to disturb you, but practice is about to start. You should go to the outdoor stage to practice, behind that giant rock! Swift said as he flew in the air and soon...spotted Naomi. "Sorry to bother you, but practice is about to begin! The outdoor stage is behind the giant rock!" Swift flew through the calming air and soon, spotted Jack and Rose.
"Sorry to disturb, but Practice has started, the outdoor stage is behind the giant rock!" Swift said while he then started flying behind the giant rock.

The Alolan Marowak started typing and printing out papers. "Right! Your room is 404. "Fourth floor, the fourth door on that hallway." The Marowak said while giving the door keys to Astral. "Enjoy your time here!"

A weird, unusual looking pokemon that kinda resembled a fox, came to this 'Zen Garden' place that was rarely a garden, and more like.. a town maybe? She didn't know for sure. "This place is beautiful.." She thought As she walked up to the gate, surprised that no one was there.
"Ummm.." She said. she was confused "I must be late.." Icicle said Sweetly as she walked past the gate. And when face to face with the fountain. "Wow... Its beautiful. Almost like the water is diamond.." she said to herself sweetly.

"Thank you!" Astral got the number and walked up to her room. "Nice room!" She smiled, opening the door. She walked in, and began to set up. After a whule, Astral was done, and she flopped onto the bed falling asleep almost immediately.

Neo turning his head to see Nibby "Hi im Neo Who are you?" Neo ask desperately getting up walking to Nibby "So you going in there?" Neo asked "You are so smol" Neo says smiling

The female's expression softened as she looked back at the building. She wasn't sure if it would be a good idea to suddenly barge in unannounced. What if something was going on? Nibiru didn't want to look rude on her first day... Then a sudden voice pulled her whole thought process to a screeching halt. Turning she saw the slightly taller, and not to mention, shiny Eevee smiling brightly at her. "U-um... I..." Clearing her throat, the absol started again. "I'm N-Nibiru... Wait-" Pausing at the male's statement she grumbled, Nibiru's shyness leaving her. "I am not small." The answer was quick, and it seemed the smaller female was trying to look taller by stretch her legs. Only, she seemed to succeed at making herself cuter. "I am small boned!"

Jess walked into the the garden and saw flare "um hi I uh just got here " she said trying to start a conversation " he's cute" she thought

Jack was heading over to start practicing when he saw jess and flare he smiled as seeing two eeveelotions getting along
(@Sun and Moon

Last edited:
Rei was glad that what he said helped Melody. Starting to sit up, he thought about what he said after hearing her compliment and started to feel a bit embarrassed. He wasn't used to saying things like that, but seeing her happy again made him feel like it was worth it. Not long after she said that practice might be starting, the Pelipper that was organizing the performance came and told them that practice was about to start at the stage behind a giant rock. Standing up, Rei looked over at Melody and said, "You were right, it looks like practice is about to start. We should get over there now before we're late.", before walking towards the outdoor stage.

"That big rock, eh?" Naomi asked nobody in particular, looking at the rock curiously. She couldn't help but wonder what their practice stage would look like. With this thought still in mind, she brushed an ear out of ear face and headed over, excited to finally get this thing started.

Kalvin, meanwhile, had finished his plate of food. Throwing the plate away, he surveyed the partying Pokemon, spotting a smaller-than-average Bewear. "Huh," he hummed to himself, wondering why she was heading out of the designated party area. Debating whether he should follow her or not, his curiosity got the best of him, and he snuck around others, making sure he stayed unseen to the Fighting-type.

Jess walked into the the garden and saw flare "um hi I uh just got here " she said trying to start a conversation " he's cute" she thought

Jack was heading over to start practicing when he saw jess and flare he smiled as seeing two eeveelotions getting along
(@Sun and Moon

Flare was walking to practice when soon he noticed a Umbreon talking to him. "Umm, hi!" Flare said. "I'm F-Flare. The Pokémon helping with the performance with Swift. Are you here to s-sign up?" Flare asked. He blushed a tiny bit but tried to hide it with his paw.

Rose spotted the Pelipper saying 'it's time for practice'. Rose got up and headed towards the giant rock, where the Pelipper said that was the location of practice. "That's one huge rock.." She said to herself. She started to wonder if the outdoor stage was gonna be big or small or maybe huge..
She saw lots of Pokémon also heading towards the practice area. There was a Gardevoir, a Alolan Ninetales, a Bewear and lots of wonderful Pokémon. "Oh I can't wait!" She said cheerfully.

(Sorry that was all I could think of at the moment.)

Last edited:
"Um yeah I'll uh sign up" jess said "do... you wanna do a duet with me?" She followed up shyly she smiled and tried to hide the fact that she was blushing so much her cheeks looked like tomatoes

Jack headed to practice and saw rose again he walked up behind her "that's a massive rock" he said suprised he walk next to rose "what are you doing for the proformance" he asked politely

"Ummm, sure. Um." Flare stuttered. Embarrassed of what else to say. He wrote down Jess on the sign up paper. "D-do you want to walk...with me to the stage where we practice?" Flare asked, trying to hide his blush with his hat.

"Umm, I haven't decided yet.." Rose said Calmly while walking to the big rock. "I really wanna do some dancing, but.. I'm kinda scared.." Rose said tearing up inside. "Anyways, we better hurry and get to practice, that Pelipper is waiting for us." Rose said as she rushed towards the giant rock.

Icicle soon spotted a huge hotel. "Is this.. where I live when I'm here?" She questioned to herself as she walked in and spotted a Alolan Marowak. "Umm, hi. I would like a room please.." She said sweetly.

Last edited:
" uh yeah! I'd like that" jess smiled at flare " she started walking to the stage "come on!"she smiled "what should I do if he got to hold my hand"she thinks

"Ok" jack smiled "and I think you'll be an amazing dancer you walk on two leg and that helps a lot and your butiful" jack blushed

Flare walked with the Umbreon. "So um, what should we do for our talent?" Flare asked. The only thing I know how to do is this." Flare focused all his energy into a little fireball and shot it into the sky. "Now watch this!" Flare said as he used shadow ball on it and it exploded like a firework. "I learn how to create fireworks from a Magmar back in Kanto." He said.

"Aww, you really think so?" Rose blushed, embarrassed of what else to say. She blushed so hard her checks looked like ketchup. "Um uh, Awkward moment.. but in a good way." She thought as she gave a shy smile.

Back at the hotel, the Alolan Marowak started printing out papers and other things. "Your room is 113. First floor, the thirteenth door on that floor. "The Marowak said while giving the Pokémon the keys. "Uhhh, thanks!" Icicle said calmly as she headed for her room. "It sure is nice..." she thought.

Last edited:
Astral woke up, yawned, and walked out of her room, she walked down the floors until she bumped into Icicle. "Whoops! Heh, sorry, I didn't notice you," She laughed, embarrassed.

"We could sing or i could sing and you could do effects" jess smiled and held flares hand as casually as she could she smiled

Jack rubbed the back of his head "I'm not the best dancer but you could teach me" jack smiled and blushed and kept walking
@Sun and Moon

Icicle was walking towards the main entrance but accidentally bumped into a Pokémon, a Pokémon she've never saw in her life. "Um, I'm so sorry I wasn't looking we're I was going.." Icicle said sweetly

-

"I'm kinda good at special effects such as orange dust or fireworks or a fire stage and all that stuff." Flare said. "Maybe you can do the singing, I'm not very good at it." Flare blushed as he soon noticed Jess holding his hand. "Heh eh..." Flare felt embarrassed again, not knowing what to say.

-

"Yeah I guess.. we should do a duet since I kinda need help to pull this trick off.. and I kinda trust you now.." Rose said, Blushing a tiny bit. "Ah oh we need to hurry!" Rose said and she took off running while holding the leafeon's hand.

(Please give me time. if I don't post for a long time, that means I'm busy or asleep. Thank you. And this was all I could think of at the moment.)

Last edited: