• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokémon Romance Rp (Zen Garden!!)

Jack had arrived at the party late as always he wanted to meet his mate but still in the back of his mind he would never find a mate but he put that aside he spotted rose "hi I'm jack" he said shyly "who are you"

"I'm Rose, I'm from the Sinnoh region!" Rose said. "I've never seen you tonight, did you just get here?" She asked. Questioning the leafeon. The only Eeveelutions she'd ever seen tonight was that Flareon with blue fur and a Pokémon that resembled a Eeveelution of some sort, like a poison type.

Meanwhile Swift was still looking for Flare around the place. He soon got info on what room he has and he knocked on the door. "Hey Flare, are you alright?" Swift asked. "Yes, I just want to be alone for the rest of the night." He said through the door. "But why, the party isn't fun without you. Some of us really miss you and want you to come back." He said. "Fine." Flare sighed. "I'll think about it. Now shoo, go away." With that Swift flew out of the window of one of the floors. He flew back to the party and got the Krickitune back to playing the violin.

"Yeah I just got here oh and I'm from sinnoh to! Mountain areas" jack relised he had a crush on rose he blushed "uh so um" he flustered "wanna sit down?" His cheeks turned bright red

"Yea I guess." Rose said as she looked at the bright moon reflecting over the area. "The moon really does shine tonight doesn't it." She said. The moon shined brightly like a blue slim diamond.
"Oh yea I'm from Oreburgh City in Sinnoh. Usually in nights over there it's cloudy nights. But this is the first time I saw the moon so bright to earth before. Its beautiful."

Sooner or later Flare decided to come back to the party for rest of the time being. So he went to the clothes shop and bought a tuxedo for 30 Pokedollars, then he went back into he's room. Changed into it. And dashed back into the party to meet swift. "Now, what do you need me for?"
Flare asked the Pelipper. "Well of course the little show that will be going on at the end before everyone leaves." Swift said. "Really.. Do I look like one of Serena's Pokémon to you?" Flare asked.
"Well, no.." Swift said. "Then why am I doing this..." Flare asked again. "You will see..." Swift said. "You will see."

"Kagura," Beatrice repeated, "That's a pretty name."

The skuntank's eyes widened, and her cheeks reddened slightly, at the eeveelution's words. It was rare that anyone ever complimented her on anything besides the power of her poison jab, and even that tiny compliment was uncommon.

"Sucks to be a poison type, dating wise, am I right?"

"Hm? Oh, yeah, course it does," Kagura replied, "It's even worse if you're, y'know, a member of my species. I can't find anyone of my own species who I like, and no other poison type, or even pokemon, will date me. They think I'm some kind of living stink bomb."

"I feel you," Beatrice said miserably, "Other iveon are such bores. They're either too busy feeling sorry for themselves because of the fact that they're iveon, or they already have partners. That, and no other pokemon will even give me a chance, since they think that I'll accidentally poison them every time we kiss."

Kagura was pleasantly surprised to find another poison type here. Better yet, one who she seemed to have a lot in common with.

She looked behind her at the dance, which was still in full swing. Maybe, just maybe...

"Would you, perhaps... Like to dance?" Beatrice suddenly enquired.

Kagura smiled. She'd beaten her to it. "Sure I would," she said happily, as Beatrice lead her to where the kricketune were playing their song.

"So, what are we working with?" Flare asked Swift. "Well, its a play of some sort. however, you're the only one arranged right now. I need recruits to dance and do special effects right now. "You're one of the special effects." Swift said. "And maybe dance a little bit." Flare smilied. "I'll accept the job, I love showing all I've got, even if it's a little." "Perfect!" Said the Pelipper. "Now let's find some more recruits, perhaps maybe some of the Pokémon around here might like to perform too, we need at least 3 members." Swift said. "Alrighty!" Flare said shining bright as he started to walk around and ask pepole to perform on stage.

Jack sighed "it's getting late I'm gonna go to find a place to sleep" he smiled "night and see ya around" he walk off and found a flareon and a peliper he walked past and to a hotel he booked a room and had a nap

Naomi could hear something interesting over the sounds of slow music and groups of Pokémon talking amongst themselves. The something sounded... interesting, to say the least. Pausing in her wild dance, she held a drooping ear up with all her might, looking around to see a different-colored Flareon asking some others about a play. She was very interested, but she tried not to act too excited as she went back to her dancing, now trying to show off her talents to the Fire-type. Maybe if he saw her, he'd let her be in the play? Naomi didn't know, but it was worth a shot.

Meanwhile, Kalvin finally entered the party hall, heading down to the lake. He had decided to buy a simple, black bow tie, since that was all he could afford, but at least it was something. Looking around at the others, a sort of half-smile, half-smirk crossed his face as he noticed many Pokemon. Did he have a shot with one? He hoped so.

Now standing beside the lake, the Pokémon, who seemed very foreign to many, dipped an icy paw into the cool water, relishing in its touch. As if he were any other type heading into a hot tub, the Stalaquese entered the water, allowing his lower body to take in some water and make him look bigger. Floating on its surface, he held his head up high, trying to find someone that wasn't talking to anyone else.

Bingo! He had arrived just soon enough to see a Dragonair enter the lakeside party from the heavens. With wide eyes, Kal propelled himself toward the riverbank with his strong legs and tail, but made no move to get out. With a still-raised head, he called to the Dragon-type, "hey, you! That was pretty really neat! I didn't know Dragonairs could fly with those tiny wings of theirs."

"O-Ok, Bye!" Rose said as the Leafeon walked away. "That Leafeon was kinda cute.." She thought to herself as she sat by the lake to watch all the wonderful Pokémon swimming there. She looked up in the sky while the moon was shining brightly and spotted a star, but it wasn't a normal star.. it was a shooting star! Rose smilied as she made a wish.

The Pelipper flew to Flare and asked "Did any accept to perform?" "Nope, not yet" Flare said.
"Well maybe try to ask people on the dance floor, maybe they like to perform." Swift said.
So Flare started to ask pepole on the dance floor, Most of them said no. So there was left with three dancers. Flare started to watch the three to see which one had the requirements. Flare left the dance floor to report back to Swift. "Maybe we should ask that bewear over there, she's pretty good." Flare whispered. "Alright!" Swift whispered. And they walked to talk to the Bewear.
"Hi, Um. Sorry to disturb you but, would you like to join the play that is happening at the end of the party?" Flare asked the Bewear.

Last edited:
Blitz walked around the party enjoying what it has to offer. He was wearing a green frock coat, green pants, black waist coat, a white collared shirt, and black shoes. Blitz then found a lake and went to sit near it, not noticing Rose. He looked at the sky and was amazed at how beautiful the moon and the stars looked.

Pausing her dancing, Naomi looked down to the Flareon, still in the middle of a move, and tried to muffle a squeal of excitement with a paw. "Would I ever!?" she replied, clapping happily, even though the pads of her paws muffled the sharp sounds. Realizing how she had reacted, her eyes widened, and she quickly tried to hide her feelings by brushing her ear away from her face and shrugging, the smile unfaltering, giving away her facade if anyone had bought it. "I mean, sure. Yeah. Sounds cool," Naomi shrugged, flattening her dress down a bit with a paw. She giggled, quietly but uncontrollably, to herself awkwardly.

Emerging through the thicket was a Pangoro. He appeared to look worn out, but he was looking for this place for a very long time. Rufus's eyes shone when he saw Zen Garden. "Ahh! Finally! It's about time I made it!" He murred, now striding over to its entrance. Seeing no one at the entrance, Rufus had gone in by himself.
"... Well, certainly traditional-ish..." He murmured, walking around. Soon after he found a comfortable spot on a bench and layed there. "... I suppose if benches like these can be comfy here I might as well stay!" Rufus chuckled, closing his eyes.

"Perfect!" Flare said as he started writing down on a piece of paper. "Excellent, we will start practicing later on when we got 2 more recruits." Flare said again. "See you later!" And Flare started to walk back to Swift. He stopped right before leaving the dance floor and walked back to
Naomi. "And your name is?" Flare asked.

Again, Naomi giggled at the Flareon's actions, rubbing the back of her neck with a paw, no longer trying to hide her feelings of excitement and glee. "Oh, yeah, sorry about that. My name's Naomi! It's a pleasure to meet you... uh... and what might your name be?" the Bewear asked, furrowing her brow in confusion and using the paw by her neck to point at the Fire-type Eeveelution.

"My name is Flare. I was once called 'Scorch' but that was a long time ago..." Flare said. "Anyways Thanks for signing up! we need about two more performers, then we will start practicing.
"Well see you soon!" Flare said with a goodbye as he walked to report to Swift.
"Ok. We got one recruit, Naomi the Bewear!" Flare cheered. "Alright! We need to more performers to start, I might be one if no one signs up in time." Swift said to the Flareon. Flare left to ask other to join the performance.

Last edited:
Rocko walked along the hallway to get to his room, and as he went to open the door, noticed a staraptor, struggling to open its door. "Uh, hey buddy? Ya need some help with that?" He asked, walking towards it. Mirage turned around. "No, thaaaanks. I got.... It." She said, impatiently. "Suit yourself" smirked Rocko, opening his door with ease. Mirage looked back at him. "FINE CAN YA HELP ME?!" She shouted. "Geez lady, you have a temper." Teased Rocko, opening the door. She immediately flew into the room, without a thankyou, and shut the door. Rocko rolled his eyes. "Women." He said, walking into his room and slamming the door. The room was pretty nice. Rocko threw off his bag, and jumped onto the bed.

Jack had woken up from his sleep "for the love of arcus rose is cute" he got up and left his room he headed to the lake just to sit because he couldn't swim and that was jacks biggest secret he spotted rose but sat on the other side of the lake

Rocko sat up. "Arceus, morning already?!" He said, annoyed. "Oh well, imma single lycanroc ready to mingle!" He grumbled, trying to motivate himself. Then he thought of that staraptor. "Damn, she was hot" he said to himself. And, as if it was his lucky day, as he walked out of his room, there she was. "Heya." He said, winking. She looked at him. "Uhh what was that?" She asked, raising an eyebrow. Rocko blushed. "Urrrr..." he looked at the floor, and suddenly fell over. "Ow" he added. Mirage landed on the floor, to check if he was alright. "Hey, I didn't catch your name.." she said, blushing profusely. "It's... Rocko." He grumbled, standing up. "I'm mirage." She beamed, shaking his paw. "Hey hey, why did you blush?" Smirked Rocko. "I know I'm stacked, alright" he said. "Hey don't push it hon" laughed mirage, flying off to the lake.

Rufus slept on the bench for quite a while for he hadn't really slept for a few days just searching for the Zen Garden, but at least it was worth it. Soon after waking up, Rufus decided to explore some more. "I suppose I should explore and get to know the place..." He murmured, shifting his gaze onto one thing to another. What really caught his eye was a lake he saw in the distance. "Ah! That sorta looks like the lake from the forest!" Rufus bounded over to the lake, his excess fur dragging on behind him.

Carolyn returned to the hotel. "Wow, now what's the next thing going to be that I didn't know about?" She said sarcastically. "Whatever it is, I better find out soon." Carolyn said.

Rei was happy that his idea to cheer Melody up had worked. When she talked about her trainer, it got him thinking. He didn't have a trainer, and the ones he had seen on the mountain in Alola were there to train together with their Pokemon. The trainers he had met, though few, seemed kind and the Pokemon with them seemed to enjoy that life. The Ninetales looked over at the other Pokemon here, wondering if any of them had trainers, when he noticed a Flareon running around. He seemed to be running around, asking the others something, then running back to the Pelipper. Rei started watching as the Flareon ran about, wondering what he was doing and what might be starting.

Flare asked a lot of Pokémon if they wanted to perform, most of them said 'No' but some Pokémon said 'maybe'. Flare started to give up and walked back to Swift. "No one said yes. I'm afraid no one look like to participate other then me and Naomi." Flare said. "Well... Go ask the rest of the Pokémon here, if if the say no then walk around the whole place." Swift suggested. "I-I will try." Flare said as he walked around to ask the remaining Pokémon that he didn't ask yet.

"Hey, Flareon, I'd like to perform!" Mel shouted at Flare. She stood up and waved him down. She looked at Rei and asked," Do you have a trainer?" She put her hand in the grass and started to play with it.

Flare rushed to the Gardevoir that wanted to perform. "And what's your name?" Flare asked while taking out a piece of paper and a pencil. Flare was happy that two pepole including him all wanted to perform. Usually he would give up if no one wanted to join a subject of some sort.

"Melody." Mel said bluntly to the Flareon,"I think I can, don't blame me if I sing bad, or am a little unprepared." She leaned against the grass and watcjed the stars."Is anyone else performing?"

Rei looked back over at Melody because of the question before shaking his head. "I don't have a trainer. I haven't met very many trainers and even then those meetings were short. Those trainers that I have met though as well as their Pokemon seemed happy." He said while thinking back. "I'm not sure if I'll ever have a trainer, but I do wonder what that life might be like sometimes." Rei said while looking towards the lake. Turning to see the Flareon run over to where he and Melody were, he heard something about joining a performance. Figuring out that that's why he was running around asking the other Pokemon about something, he decided to join and see what was going to happen. "I can help out too if you need it. I'm not sure how much I can do, but I might be able to help with any special effects. My name's Rei."

"Perfect!" Flare said writing down their names on a piece of paper. "Great! We got Melody, Rei, Me, Naomi, Swift and I think.. that might be it for now. Maybe pepole would like to join last second. I'll ask around. When it's time for practice, Swift will tell you." Flare said as he left to ask if anyone else wants to join last second.

"Well, I hope I can help put on a good performance." Melody reassured and laued inthe grass putting her arm under her head. A breeze blew Mel's hair into her face preventing here from sleeping. She sighed and leaned back up. She kept yawning,but she knew she couldn't fall asleep.

Last edited:
Neo layed outside of the performance center, Neo started singing and Yawning Neo gets up and walks inside the Performance center finding a seat and sitting Neo wrapped the scarf around his neck and smiled.

Rose got bored from sitting by the lake and decided to walk around and make new friends.
She heard someone from the crowd asking pepole to sign up to a performance of some sort.
She noticed that voice from somewhere? But who?? She started to walk towards the Eeveelution with the sign up sheet. "Ummm, Hi!" Rose said to the Eeveelution. "Hello, are you here to sign up for the performance this evening?" It asked. "Um. Sure, I'd love too!" Rose cheered. "Perfect. The Flareon said. "And what might your name be?" The Lopunny stood for a second. And reconized it was that Flareon that got laughed at back at the fountain. "R-Rose.." She studdered. thinking that the Flareon would think that she laughed at him and would run off again. "Thank you! Your signed up!" The Flareon cheered. As he gave all the sign up sheets back to Swift. "Ok good. I will tell everyone that practice starts soon." Swift said as he started flying.

Melody looked at Rei. She felta little awkward not saying anything, but she did it anyway. She yawned again. Her eyes started to slowly close. Again the wind blew her hair in her face. This time it angered her. She sat up and said," For crying out loud!"

Jack saw that rose had signed up for the proformace so to get closer to here he decided to sign up he walk over to the flareon "hi I'm jack nice to met another eeveelotion I heard your doing a proformance and I'd like to join!"

"Alright!" Flare cheered as he wrote down the Leafeons name and stuff on the sign up sheet. "Perfect! Just as much as we needed. It just got full! Practice will be very soon as Swift is arranging everyone until there places by Specially or Psychically or by personality. If your a psychical that means your probably a dancer, if your special, your probably special effects or singer. If you can go both ways or have both moves as Psychical and Special. You can choose!"
Flare said. That was the info that Swift the Pelipper told him. He got super excited as he dashed to Swift to get everyone ready for practice before the performance.

Rei was surprised at the sudden shout from the Gardevoir next to him. He had just noticed that she was looking at him when she sat up and yelled a little. Had something made her angry all of the sudden? Wondering what was wrong or what had happened he decided to ask. "Are you okay, Melody?"

"Oh, yeah it was just the wind, sorry if I disturbed you." She turned back to the stars and said," Do you think there are Pokémon out there? In space?" She layed her hands on the ground. She couldn't draw her eyes away from the stars. She grabbed the ground in frustration. Trying to hide it from Rei.

Jack looked at flare happily "I'll take singing I've practiced but never done it in public so that should be fun!" He said "I wonder what rose is doing" he thought as he looked for her around the lake

Hearing that she was only angry about the wind for a moment made Rei feel relieved that nothing was wrong, but he thought that something still seemed a bit off. Seeing her look at the sky and ask if there were Pokemon in space, Rei thought for a moment before answering. "I'm not sure. There very well could be Pokemon in space. I might actually know of a kind of Pokemon from space. They're strange Pokemon called Minior." Rei answered, trying to follow the change in topic. Still having that thought that something seemed off, he decided to ask just one more time to make sure. "Are you sure your okay? If something's bothering you I don't mind listening." said the Ninetales, slightly worried, as he turned to look at Melody.

Jack found rose and went over to here "I joined a profomance and I'm wondering if you did to?" He asked knowing the answer but still asking "and I think I might need to go practice soon" he added