• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokémon Romance Rp (Zen Garden!!)

"Thank you," Blitz replied to the Marowak. He then remembered about the party and went out to find something nice to wear. While on his way to the store, he saw a Flareon falling down and went to see if it was alright. "Hey are you okay?" Blitz asked the Flareon.

A lone skuntank sat by the lake, quietly looking up at the stars as she nibbled on a grilled roseli berry. The sweet flavour of the crunchy fruit did little to help distract her from her worries regarding this place. Or, at all, for that matter.

Being a poison type in a region where poison types were rare meant that Kagura's dating pool was very shallow... Not many other types were willing to date poison types, fearful of becoming poisoned every time they kissed, and other dumb things. What made it worse was that even other poison types didn't want to date her, on account of her being a skuntank. Everyone treated her like a walking stink bomb.

Meanwhile, Beatrice had yet to find anyone of interest, so far. That lopunny from earlier seemed to be busying herself with the flareon she'd been acquainted with in her first hour here... Why she decided to bother with him, she had no idea. That, and a greninja seemed to be trying to get her attention.

"Slim pickings here, I s'pose," she said aloud, as she sat next to Kagura.

Rei had gotten to the lobby just in time to see all of the various pokemon there. When he was about to go greet everyone and ask about the key, the same Pelipper from the gate flew in and announced that the party was ready at moonlight lake. With the party now ready and everyone heading towards the lake, he decided to follow along and started walking. Arriving at the lake, Rei was surprised about everything there. There was a Krickitune playing slow music, flowers spread around, and the lake itself with the moonlight reflecting off of it just like it's name. With the view of the night sky as well, this was a perfect spot for the party and to introduce himself to those here. Enjoying the calming music and the area, Rei started walking around.

Through the doors to the party hall emerged a small Bewear, dress seemingly floating behind her as if it had been caught in a breeze. Her eyes were narrowed and hard as she surveyed the slow-dancing Pokemon, but they quickly grew softer as she slammed the doors behind her, not bothering to check in, and ran to a spot by the lake, bumping into a few others on her way. The music might have been less than dance-worthy, but that didn't stop her from jamming out, jumping around to the tune of the beat. What could have easily been the largest smile ever conceived spread across her face as she lost herself in her dancing, her manners the least of her worries.

Meanwhile, a figure had entered a shop that sold nice outfits and tuxes for males. The door closed behind him with a tink! and he began to browse the shop's selections, a small frown of concentration on his face. He wanted to look nice, yes, but the money he had was little, so he tried to find something he liked that wasn't too expensive. The Stalaquese was very lucky to have been able to travel here in the first place, and he really did hope he'd have some luck here, but his appearance was his first priority.

"Thank you," Blitz replied to the Marowak. He then remembered about the party and went out to find something nice to wear. While on his way to the store, he saw a Flareon falling down and went to see if it was alright. "Hey are you okay?" Blitz asked the Flareon.

"I think so.." Flare said. "I only have a scar on my forehead, I think I'll be fine other then that."
Flare then decicded to go back to his hotel and take off his dirty tuxedo and put in just a slim suit.
"This'll do. I guess..." He said in his head as he left the hotel and back to the calm music. "I hope no one notices this giant scar.." Flare thought. As he sat by one of the trees there. Just watching everyone dance and playing violin's and stuff.

"Oh, Right away sir" The Alolan Marowak said to the Hawlucha. He started printing out more papers and stuff. "Ok, Your room is 301. Third floor, the first door on that floor." Marowak said, "Enjoy your time here!" He said once more as passed him the keys.

Last edited:
When Rei started looking around, more pokemon seem to have shown up before he even noticed. Some decided to dance while others sat around and enjoyed the party. This made the alolan Ninetales both happy and slightly nervous. Happy that his chance of finding someone here had gone up, but nervous because he didn't know how things would go. Calming himself down, he looked around to see if anyone was near and soon spotted a shiny Lopunny. While surprised at first to see one here, he soon got over it and decided to go talk to her. Walking up to her, he showed a smile and said, "Hello, It's nice to meet you. My name's Rei. Are you enjoying the party here?" Inside he felt slightly embarrassed as that was the only thing he could think of to say at the moment.

Kagura's eyes lit up. Someone was talking to her. Oh, Arceus, no, someone was actually talking to her...!

The skuntank turned to the left, expecting to see another pokemon, like one of those prissy normal types, here to make fun of her... But instead, she saw a strange-looking pokemon, presumably an eeveelution of some description, sat with her. The pokemon had a noticeable Basque lisp, and was sharply dressed for the evening.

"Um...I suppose it is," the skuntank simply answered, "That lopunny seems busy with that ninetales, and I think that that bewear's more interested in dancing than she is in speaking to anyone," Kagura commented.

"Forgive me," the iveon suddenly said, "My manners. My name's Beatrice. And yours?"

"Kagura," the skuntank answered.

"Ummm, Yeah. I love listening to that calming violin music and looking at the bright stars." Rose said to the Ninetales. "I'm Rose, Nice to meet you too!" Rose than started to look at the beautiful star shining brightly through the night sky. "The stars do really shine here. Back in sinnoh, we mostly had cloudy nights." Rose said. "Well, Anyways. I guess I'll sit on this tree stump for a little while. I love listening to the music!"

Meanwhile the Marowak at the hotel was busy printing out papers and stuff. "Ok, your room is 302. Third floor, the second door on that floor." The Alolan Marowak gave the keys to Carolyn. "Enjoy
your time here!"

Joe came out of a big brown door, drunk. He waved his hands around with other pokemon. "Were Living the Dream get me Whip Cream!" The gang shouted along the hallway.

Flare decided to leave the party for a second to rest, as everyone else was doing their own thing and he was alone. So he left the party and started to walk towards the hotel, hiding his scar with his paw. "Sigh, Why did I even come, I would've had as much fun as if i had back in Kanto where trainers try to catch you. Oh well.. I'll start leaving in the mourning.." Flare said to himself as he walked towards the path back to the Hotel.

Joe accidently spills Wine over Carolyn while singing. He went into his room, turned on TV and watched it with his Roomates

Joe walked out of the Hotel and saw Flare and said " Aye, Mate whats wrong?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Joe accidently spills Wine over Carolyn while singing. He went into his room, turned on TV and watched it with his Roomates
"MY DRESS!" Carolyn yelled. She changed, again. When she went outside and started looking for the party, she got lost. "Oh my gosh. I'm lost. Now how am I going to get there?" Carolyn wondered aloud.

(OOC: You might want to be careful about all the one line posts and double posting. It could get this rp closed. I think.)

Rei listened to the Lopunny, Rose, as she talked. "I agree that the music is good. Nice and calming. Although it seems to be good music for dancing as well." He said looking over to the pokemon that were dancing. Listening to her talk about the night skies in Sinnoh made him recall the sky at night in Alola. "Where I came from in Alola, the stars would shine brightly every night. It's a view I never got tired of." He said looking up. Hearing the end of her talk, Rei looked at Rose and said, "Okay. I hope you enjoy your night." before starting to walk away. He hadn't gotten far when he suddenly remembered about the room key he had found and decided to ask. "I'm sorry if I'm bothering you, but do you know if anyone has lost their room key?" the Ninetales said as he held out the key with 203 written on the tag.

(Yea, try to at least get five sentences in)
Flare spotted the Leafeon lost. "Hi! If your looking for the party. Just follow the moon, The party is right under it. It's not too far away!" Flare said. Telling her the directions of the party. "I hope you have more fun then I did.."

(I was stuck for a long while not knowing what to post next)

"I just needed to be alone for a while. thats all." Flare said while covering his scar with his paw. Well... I'm off to the hotel to umm... lay down I guess.." And then Flare left to the hotel to rest for a bit.

"Oh my gosh, Thank you! Where did you find it? I was looking all over the place?" Rose said. "You just made my day!" The Lopunny smiled. "Thanks. I've could've never found it without your help!"
Rose said once more.

Isaac arrived at a place called the Zen Garden. The entrance seemed to be a closed gate. He shook it gently. "Um, anyone home?" Isaac waited. 'Must be late.'

Seeing Rose so happy made Rei smile. "I had found it on the floor by the elevators on the first floor. I'm glad I was able to return it." he said after having handed over the key. "If you ever lose it again and need help finding it, you can ask me for help." Rei said before starting to walk away. Although faster then he had expected, he had found the owner of the key and returned it. Seeing Rose smile like that seemed to make her shine, and it made him happier for some reason too. The Ninetales walked away while thinking about that.

After having walked for a moment, Rei soon saw someone he thought looked familiar. Walking closer to greet them and introduce himself, he noticed that it was the same shiny Gardevoir that he had bumped into in the hotel. "Hello again. I don't think I introduced myself when we met earlier, but my name's Rei. Was everything alright after that?" the Ninetales had asked while smiling.

"Yeah, Everything was alright," Mel looked at Rei and said," I'm Melody, Mel for short." She smiled at the Alolan Nintails. She looked at the stars and again was lost in their Majesty. She muttered as she watched," So, how are you?"

Hearing the Gardevoir's name, Melody, Rei looked towards the lake and saw the moon's reflection on it. "I'm doing good here. The area around here is great, although warmer then what I'm used to, but I'm already starting to like this place. I'm also enjoying this party and view." he replied while looking at the lake. Taking a look over at where other pokemon had gathered and then back to Melody, Rei said, "It looks like I'm not the only one enjoying things here either." A gentle breeze started blowing around then, cooling off the surroundings and causing some of his fur to sway with it. "What do you think about things here Melody, or do you prefer Mel?"

"So far everything's good, And I don't care which one you call me." Melody said as she watched other Pokémon at the party. The wind blew her blue hair around a little bit." I really like it here, but it's no Kalos region." She again looked at Rei and asked,"So, what are things like in Alola?"

If one focused on the night sky with enough dedication, they may have been able to spy a strand of brilliant blue darting amidst the stars. Raziel had flown a great distance after he'd been told of a so-called mating grounds for Pokémon indiscriminately. The versed Dragonair couldn't say he was looking to conceive so far past his prime, but he had began craving companionship in his old age.

The serpent made his descent from the heavens in a stringent fashion, reminiscent of the flailing ribbon of a ballet dancer. He preformed corkscrews and twists and dips of all sorts on his way down, a spark flaring up from his oily skin at varying intervals. It seemed a formal gathering was taking place at that very moment. The seasoned creature loftily tilted his body forward and his wings back, gently streamlining towards the congregation. Once he was no more than 15 feet above the rest, he spread his feathered appendages like a parachute and glided elegantly to the earth.

"I guess a good answer to that is calm and peaceful." Rei replied while thinking back on his home. "The island I lived on was that kind of place. Humans and Pokemon got along well, and there isn't too much fighting. There was a little bit of everything there, so anyone could find a home or somewhere to relax." He said while turning to look up at the sky. "You could see a view of the stars like this almost every night as long as the weather was good. I'm sorry if that was a lot, but that's part of what Alola is like." He said as he looked back at Melody with a smile. "What's life like in Kalos?" Rei asked, wondering about the region Melody came from.

"Lumiose City is really busy," Melody exclamied," it has these cute little cafés all over the place and clthing stores. I loved goind to the top of Prism tower and watching Flying-Type Pokémon throughout the sky. My trainer..." Melody lost what she was going say as she lost the smile in her face. She continued towatch the stars and said," So, that's what it's like in the busy city known as Lumiose City."

"Lumiose City sounds like an interesting place." Rei said when he noticed Melody's sudden change in expression. She had started to say something about her trainer when she stopped, and the look she had now seemed to say that it was hard for her to talk about it. He decided not to pursue the topic right now. If she ever wished to talk about it herself then he would listen, but that's something for her to decide. Hoping to change the topic and maybe cheer her up, the Ninetales used his tails to make a small shard of ice in the shape of a star. Putting a smile on his face, he handed the ice star to Melody saying, "Here. A thanks for telling me a little about Kalos. Everyone here could be from different regions, so it can always be interesting hearing about them."

"Thank you! My trainer left me to travel to a different region. She left a note telling me to come here,I just hope she'll come back." She held the star and looked at Rei saying," I'll always treasure this." She looked back up to the sky.

Swift flew up high in the air, smiling. Happy because everyone is having fun, no matter if there sitting down, dancing, sitting my the lake, or climbing the trees. Everyone got to know each other and had fun. "I just love taking time out of my life to put it on others. this was hard work, but it's only day one. every Pokémon here stay here for about 5 weeks to a month" Swift said to himself with a big smile. "Wait, where's Flare? he told me he was going to be here 100." Swift said as he flew to the hotel at high speeds.