• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokémon RolePlay: Way to the Indigo league! (RP)

Zander smiled as he looked down at his map.
"Yes, im on route 25, not to far from Cerulean City, just one town over from Pewter City. First gym battle, here I come." He said raising his fist, a small spectral being floating up next to him.

"Gastly!" It cried in happiness, circling around his training with enthusiasm.

"Glad your so excited buddy, buuuut I feel like we should add a new member to the team." He noted, now approaching a small body of water by the trail he was walking. Several small water type pokemon had gathered around and filled the pond.
"What so you say buddy? Wanna add a new friend to the team?" He questioned his partner.

"Gast.....gastly." He contemplated before giving his trainer a quick nod.

"Great buddy, lets do this!" Zander said excitedly, his eyes slowly scanning across the different species of pokemon that had gathered in the area before stopping upon seeing a small Poliwag.
"Okay Loki! Use Nightshade!" He order.

"Gast!' Loki cried as a smoky black fog formed around him, a moment later the same fog appearing around the Poliwag and slamming inwards towards it from all directions. All the other pokemon began scattering from the area as the Poliwags was blasted backwards before standing, an agitated look on its face.

"Bring it!" Zander cried as the wild pokemon charged froward.

"Okay Sand Attack!'' Andrew yelled. The Pidgey went towards the dirt, slamming its well-built feet nails onto the ground, creating a huge dirt could. The Pidgey then hid inside it, taking advantage of its Keen Eye to stay in it and don't get the effect of the attack, the Pidgey was just waiting for Spearow to run straight into the dirt cloud to attack.

"Interesting idea, but it won't work!" Levi said, "Spearow, show them how it is done, make that cloud disappear with gust, and then, use peck again!!!" The Spearow stopped as soon as the Pidgey went down, flying back a bit and waiting for the dirt cloud to be formed, it then started to flap its wings quickly, creating a burst of wind that repelled the dirt cloud, the Pidgey now could be seen! Then Spearow flew towards Pidgey, attempting to smash its beak onto the bird's body.

"A flying-type fight... interesting... hmmm, this battle is getting good!" Mark muttered, spectating the birds fighting.

''Pidgey dodge it!'' Andrew yelled, but pidgey was already smacked to his side of the battlefield. It steadily got up, ready to fight, ''Okay Fly up and use gust!'' Pidgey flew up steadily and flaped his wings to make a steady gust of wind, trying his best to hit the bird and and make it faint.

"Spearow, fly up, really high! Then come down and use Aerial Race!!!" Levi yelled once again. The Spearow flew up, really high, it then turned down, flying towards Pidgey with all its might, as it looked at Pidgey, its eyes narrowed and it went down even faster, the Spearow then suddenly started to cry, still going down. "What is the matter, bro?!" Levi screamed, hoping that Spearow could hear it, but it couldn't.

'Pidgey, Evade!'' Andrew yelled. The Pidgey luckily evaded Spearow's Aerial Race, and that was when Andrew noticed the tears dropping from Spearow's eyes, but, Andrew ignored it. "PIDGEY, FLY UP HIGH, AND THEN COME DOWN, USING TACKLE!" Andrew yelled, watching the Pidgey flying up and going down at high speeds. Andrew knew he had missed all the attacks that his Spearow used, that was the only possible way of winning that he could think of.

"Spearow!!! Evade that!!!" Levi yelled, but, the Spearow got hit, being sent down to the ground, fainted, yes, fainted! The Spearow was tired from all the trip he had done, and Levi didn't really let him sleep due to the noises of the T.V that he forgot to turn off, but that wasn't the reason of the cry.

"DAMN!!! SPEAROW!!!" Levi screamed, walking up to the bird and picking it up, turning his head down.

"I won't let you win... all my team lost! I can't lose!!!" Levi roared, walking back to the rectangle he was in, picking up Charmander's PokéBall and throwing it forwards.

"HERE I COME!!!" Levi screamed, throwing Charmander's PokéBall forwards. The lizard came out of it, letting out a yawn, almost falling down.

"Come on!!! Use Ember!!!" Levi said, but the Charmander didn't seem to respond, but, after some tries, Charmander inhaled some air, exhaling a scarlet red hot air wave towards the Pidgey. The Ember made Charmander get a bit more tuned, it then started to focus on the Pidgey, getting pumped up.

''Okay, Pidgey, evade!" Andrew yelled. The Pidgey attempted to evade the Ember by flying to the side, but the Ember got him, causing it to get scorched and faint. "Okay, Bulbasaur, come out!" Andrew screamed, "run up to Charmander and use SleepPowder," Andrew finished. The Bulbasaur came out of its PokéBall, running up to Charmander and releasing a green powder from its bulb.

"Charmander!!! Use Flamethrower!" Levi screamed. The Charmander looked back, nodding and opening its mouth, sending out a streak of fire towards the Bulbasaur. "GOOD JOB!!!" Levi screamed, but it was Charmander's last action, the Charmander, right after firing the Flamethrower, fell down, sleeping.

"Levi lost a Pokémon already, he is risking himself way too much. He should try special moves, or maybe try to use a surprise attack," Mark said, he was still paying attention to the battle, studying Levi's battle style.

Andrew wasn't ready for the Flamethrower, so, as soon as it was launched at Bulbasaur, it got launched back, falling down, it tried its best to stay awake and fight, but it ended up fainting. Andrew, really sad, returned his Pokémon to its PokéBall, sighing while doing so.

"I... I WON?! I WON MY FIRST BATTLE AS AN OFFICIAL TRAINER!!! HAHA!!!" Levi yelled, jumping up and celebrating his first win, he then retrieved Charmander, kissing his PokéBall and placing it inside his pocket, Levi then looked up, staring at the Mayor.

"AND THE WINNER IS EUCLIDES LEVI!!!" The Mayor announced.

"GOOD JOB, LEVI!!! YOU DID GOOD!!!" Mark yelled, running on the battlefield and raising his hand, Levi then slapped his hand, doing their own hi-5 pattern.

It was already noon, the lights then turned off, as everybody started to walk out, the Mayor then announced that there was going to be a 2 days rest until the tournament's resume. Levi walked up to Mark, really happy. "Let's go to the hotel?" Levi said, looking down at Mark.

"Naaah, I found out that there is a Pokémon wrestling championship starting in 20 minutes! Let's hurry!!!" Mark said, he then started to yell strange words, they were actually what the trainer that commanded his favorite wrestler, Machochoke said. Mark was a great lover of Pokémon wrestling championships, he really wanted to spectate the fight that was going to happen. Both Mark and Levi walked out, waiting for Angle to come.

Angle followed on after the two, slightly salty that Levi had won and she hadn't; but, she decided she wouldn't for once make a snide comment. "Congratulations," she hummed, in her usual slightly deadpan tone. She supposed Pokémon wrestling speciation would be rather fascinating. Though, there was an air of melancholy surrounding the girl as she sauntered after her friends- an unusual aura, for the usually sarcastic but upbeat girl.

"You fought well. I'm sure next time you will win.", Fiol said cheering up his friend." I'm going to go to the training area, after all I want to win this tournament.". Fiol then went to the training field near Pokemon Center. He dropped 2 pokeballs, so Snowfire and Graham came out. "Ok, Snowfire you did a good job today fighting that Pikachu. However we gotta be stronger if we want to win this tournament. I decided that we will practice combination of moves in the upcoming 2 days.". As Fiol spoke, Charmander and Murkrow enthusiastically nodded their heads. And so the training started.

"Let's go!" Mark said, running towards a big building with many spotlights pointed to it.

"I will get there first!" Levi yelled, sprinting forwards.

As both Levi and Mark arrived, they stopped, walking towards a small window and spying the building's inside, and it had a Machoke sat down on an aluminum chair, receiving orders from its trainer, the Machoke seemed really happy. There was a Hitmonlee on the other side, it was also sat down on an aluminum chair, listening to its trainer's orders.

"Let's wait for Angle," Levi said, but he didn't even look at Mark, he was focused on what the Pokémon were doing with their trainers.

"I agree," Mark replied, nodding, but he did look at Levi.

Angle wasn’t very far behind, and looked on in fascination at the two. Man, she wished she had a friend like Mark and Levi- but for her entire life, no one had really wanted to pay any attention to her. Perhaps that’s why she was so aggressive- bottled up emotions that had accumulated over the years into her sarcastic personality. She wished she wasn’t the way she was, sometimes she wished that she we’re someone else and sometimes she wished she wasn’t even born. But she approached the too, and parted her lips to speak, “What are you looking at?”

"We are looking at Machochoke and Heytmon Lee! The best Pokémon Wrestlers that have ever touched the world!" Mark said, giving a brief explanation of what the PWT was, he looked like a HUGE FAN, but not a common HUGE FAN, a destroyed one. He knew the names of the trainers, and they never revealed their names to the media!

"Bro, can you stop being so strange?" Levi said, turning his head to Mark, he was clearly upset.

"!!! YOU'RE SAYING THAT THE PWT IS STRANGE?" Mark said, slowly turning his head to Levi.

"Yes!" Levi replied, frowning.

"YOU WILL PAY FOR THAT!!! MACHOCHOKE'S MEGA PUNCH!!!" Mark yelled, sending a punch towards Levi.

"HEYTMON LEE'S MEGA KICK!" Levi replied, with a yell! He then sent a kick towards Mark, and both started to fight, but it wasn't a true fight, they were just kidding. After some seconds, they stopped, laughing.

"That was intense!!!" Levi said, raising his eyebrows and smiling.

"Yup! AND THE WINNER IS MACHOCHOKE!!!" Mark screamed, laughing.

"Haha!!! Let's go in, we are almost late! And Angle is already there, hey, Angle!" Levi said, still smiling. Levi then walked towards the entrance, getting in the stadium, Mark did the same, both got on their seats, watching the warm up.

Laughing, the girl said, “Wow okay I know literally bugger all about this but...” she cut herself off, some strange force willing her too to take a seat. Her yellow gaze attentively surveyed the warm-up, and she raised a quizzical eyebrow. It was rather loud, yet... fascinating. She began to fiddle with her fake angel wings, plucking out a few feathers. “Arceus almighty, it’s loud in here...” Angle murmured, squeezing her eyes shut.

"What did you expect? This is a stadium full of brainless weird guys that smell bad!" Levi said.

"I agree with Levi, haha," Mark said, laughing out loud.

A loud voice came from a speaker, it was saying: "THE FIGHT IS GOING TO START IN THREE..." The Machoke got in the octagon, it had a towel around its neck, it then picked the towel, throwing it back at its trainer. Then, the Hitmonlee got in the octagon, it took off some bandages from its legs and feet, getting into its classical stance. Machoke got into its stance. "TWO...." The Machoke looked right into Hitmonlee's eyes, smirking, the Hitmonlee then closed its eyes. "ONE..." The trainers sat down, looking up. "START!!!" The Machoke ran towards Hitmonlee, slamming its fist on its gut, but, the Hitmonlee quickly got up, sending a kick towards Machoke's jaw, causing it to fall back, but the Machoke also got up quickly.

"THAT'S A GOOD FIGHT!!!" Mark yelled. "MACHOCHOKE!!!!!!!"

"HEYTMON LEE!!!!!!!!!!" Levi yelled, getting up. Mark also got up.

The Hitmonlee then sent a barrage of kicks at the Machoke, hurting it a lot! The Machoke was about to faint, that was when its trainer told something to it, and the Machoke gut up, sending a devastating punch at Hitmonlee, causing it to fall down, fainted. "AND HEYTMON LEE IS DOWN!!! THE WINNER IS MACHOCHOKE!!!"

"That's odd..." Mark said, looking up, "I smell something burning..."

"What do you mea-" Levi said, getting cut by a blackout, the whole stadium got dark, and Levi started to scream "Mom".

"Calm down, Levi!" Mark said, getting hugged by Levi.

"SAVE MEEEE!!!" Levi yelled, uttering a cry.

"I'M NOT YOUR MOM!" Mark yelled, pushing Levi back.

"Awww, come on! I'm scared!!!" Levi said, sitting down, sniffing.

"Hahaha!!! Your cry is cute!" A weird voice said, as Levi heard it, he turned his head to the direction where the voice came, and he could see the silhouette of a man, he had about 5'5 feet and a long hair.

"WHO ARE YOU?!" Levi roared, still sniffing.

"Hahahaha!!! I'm a person," The weird guy said, walking out.

Everyone in the stadium walked out, including Machochoke and its trainer, as Mark walked out, he noticed the duo walking out, and he instantly burst towards them.

"HEY! HOW IS IT GOING? CAN YOU GIVE ME AN AUTOGRAPH?" Mark said, he was really happy and pleased.

"Oh, you again, kid... okay, I will give you the autograph..." The trainer said, pulling out a pen.

"Oh, here is the paper!" Mark said, placing his hand inside his hoodie's pocket and pulling out a paper, giving it to the trainer.

The trainer started to write things on the paper, giving it to Mark.

"Thanks!" Mark said, getting the paper, reading what was wrote on it. "This is something made by Team Rocket? What? Well, it has his calligraphy, then I'm good," Mark said, walking towards Levi.

"Hey! Do you know what 'Team Rocket' is?" Mark said.

"No?" Levi replied, turning his head to Mark, with a confused expression.

"Let's wait for Angel, maybe she got something to say," Mark said.

The match was certainly quite exciting, and even the generally quiet-spoken Angle COULDNT help but join in with Mark and Levi’s cheering. She even stood up at one point. Generally, she stayed behind the two, trying to make herself scarce in fear of excessive social interaction. She knew about Team Rocket- living in Goldenrod City was a good place to get exposure to the outside world. Catching them up (since she’d popped in a shop to buy some new earrings), the pretty girl smiled, and asked, “Okay what have I missed?” She asked, tilting her head slightly in curiosity.

"Well, my idol gave me a paper, look!" Mark said, giving her the paper.

"Yup, there is a strange mention to a team, we don't know what that means, maybe he is talking about the blackout," Levi said.

"See? I don't really know what that means, but the City is completely out of energy," Mark said.

Last edited:
“Ohh, that’s so cool!” remarked the girl, her eyes lighting up at the sign of it. Looks like Angle was the only one who hadn’t gotten something amazing happen to her today. “A Team?” Angle said, tilting her head. She’d picked up on the lack of energy, but... they must be talking about Team Rocket. “You mean... Team Rocket?” she asked. “I wouldn’t be surprised if it was them. They’re a criminal organisation and they used to absolutely terrorise Goldenrod back when I lived there.”

"Oh... Team Rocket! That's it!!! That's the name in the paper!" Mark said, celebrating the discovery.

"Then... we should search for them!!!" Levi said, placing his hand inside his pocket and picking Spearow's PokéBall, throwing it forwards. "Spearow, search for... Angle, there is something that could identify them?" Levi said, looking at Angle.

"Hmmmm, when I was in Goldenrod, I was just a baby, I didn't really get to know those things," Mark said, he wanted to share some of his life stories with others, and he started in a soft-core manner.

“Their suits have big, red Rs on the front of them- they’re pretty hard to miss. Most of the mm have Zubats, or Koffing.” She remarked, relaying the information to Spearow so it would be able to track them down.

Angle then turned to Mark, her yellow eyes sparkling in a peculiar way. “You lived in Goldenrod?” She said, slight happiness in her voice all while a subtle and pretty smile began to lace her lips.

"Thank you! Spearow, try to locate something that looks like what Angle said!" Levi said, watching the Spearow fly away.

"Yup! I lived in Goldenrod, I think I already said I had a rich family, but they then moved from Goldenrod due to things that I don't really know, and, after some weeks in Ecruteak, ah, Ecruteak is the place where I moved to. Well, resuming; when we moved to Ecruteak, I met Levi. I'm one year older than Levi, but Levi seems to be better than me in a way," Mark said, clearing his throat, "well, after all those encounters, we decided to come to Kanto because one of our friend, Johan, lives there. He told us to come so we could take a journey, he also told us that the man called 'Samuel Oak', also known as Professor Oak, was giving out free rare Pokémon, and that's how I came to Kanto! What about you?" Mark said.

"Damn, I didn't even know his name was Samuel Oak," Levi said, tilting his head. Spearow then landed, pecking Levi's head and flying away, "I think he wants us to follow him!!!" Levi ran below the Spearow, looking up at him and following the bird, he then landed next to a group of figures with big red R's on their white outfits. Levi looked at a guy with a long hair, remembering the silhouette he had seen in the stadium.

"Hey! That's you!!! You're the guy that was in the stadium!!!" Levi yelled, "Spearow, peck that guy!!!" Levi just watched the Spearow pecking the guy's head until he was on the ground. "That's what you get for being creepy!" Levi said, approaching the guy and looking down at him.

Angle was surprised at being asked. "Oh! You actually want to listen to me!?" she sputtered before she could stop herself. Most people just ignored her. "I stayed in Goldenrod my entire life. My parents never even considered leaving because Goldenrod had all the facilities we needed- to be honest, my parents didn't pay all to much attention to me. It's why I dress the way I do- I've never been the centre of attention, but wearing strange outfits is always bound to get attention!" she giggled, feeling a bit melancholy upon thinking back to her parent's absence. "I came to Kanto because I was, simply, sick of Johto. Being trapped there my whole life... I needed to break free. So Mr Pokémon told me about Professor Oak and I made my way over here." Sheepishly, Angle tucked her hair behind her ear. As stupid as it sounded, she felt rather special- being all but neglected her whole life, she supposed it was normal.

Angle jumped as Levi announced to follow Spearow, and she began to bolt for it, pleaded she hadn't worn her high heeled boots. She sent out Squirtle who began to run after her, trotting at her heels. Seeing Levi was attacking the guy, Angle decided to join in too. "Squirtle, Water Gun that creepy dude!"
she said, and a rush of water came erupting from Squirtle's agape maw.

"Oh, you must have felt bad due to that... your parents should have paid more attention to you... I mean, you're all good! Hmmm, Mr. Pokémon? Oh! I remember that guy! He is cool," Mark said, smiling. "WAIT, LEVI! WAIT FOR ME!!!" Mark screamed, running after him, as they arrived, Mark looked down at the Rocket member. "Huummm, you're from that team, right?" Mark said.

"Yes..." The Team Rocket grunt replied.

"... You were the one who did this?" Mark said.

"No, it was another member, and he is far from this place already! Good luck trying to find him! Hah!" The Grunt said, getting up, but, as he got up, he got hit by the stream of water, getting sent down again. "Why me?" The Grunt said, getting up again and running away.

"HEY! COME BACK HERE!!!" Levi screamed, running towards the guy, but he got stopped by Mark.

"Let him go, we don't need him anymore, I guess," Mark said, turning to Angle, "so... let's wait until the sunrise or maybe just until the energy is back," Mark said, walking towards the chair where the guy was sat on, sitting down on it.

Angle locked eyes with Mark for a few seconds, before hastily looking away. "Ugh... okay," she murmured, looking down at the floor in slight dismay. She supposed they had nothing to do with him. Angle stood next to the chair on which Mark was seated, and attempted to continue on their previous conversation. "It wasn't really my parents' fault," she muttered solemnly. "They were busy... I just wishe they had a bit more time for me."

"Hmmm, I get it... My parents were always there with me, they spent all their time with me, now, they're enjoying their worthy rest," Mark said, crossing his legs.

"Let me join the conversation!!! What are you talking about?" Levi said, sitting down on the chair.

"We are talking about our past," Mark said.

"Oh, my past was really cool, but I broke my middle finger of my left hand and my left arm," Levi said, laughing.

"That was all your fault, I said that you shouldn't lay on the table!" Mark exclaimed.

"Hey! But it was after I had broken my finger!" Levi replied.

"Haha! Ok, chill. Do you remember when we broke our neighbor's window with the ball?" Mark said, laughing.

"Yes! That was so funny, hahahahaha!!!" Levi said, laughing.

Mark stopped laughing, inhaling some air. "What about you, Angel, do you have a funny story to tell us?" Mark said, turning his head to Angle.

Andrew quickly left the tournament sad, after healing his Pokémon, he went back to the hotel, but he had nothing to do. "I guess I could go train," Andrew said to himself, getting his PokéBalls and walking towards the Viridian Forest, and, after a long way, he arrived, starting to train.

Angle giggled quietly about the argumentative way Levi and Mark were collectively telling their story. Somehow, she was again caught off guard at being asked about her life, and the surprise was shown quite clearly on her face. "Um..." she laughed slightly nervously, recalling last year, just before she left for Kanto. "My mom had a Typhlosion. My friend Gerome provoked it and it flared up, and set fire to my hair, and burnt a bunch of it off! That's why my hair's so short," she laughed, running her fingers through her chin-length hair.

"Hahahahahaha!!! That one was good!" Levi said, "wait, what is a Thyplosion?" He then questioned Angle, removing his cap and setting it beside his left leg, swiftly moving his hair to the right before placing the cap on his head again.

"Yeah! Is it a Pokémon?" Mark said.

"If it is, I must catch it!!!" Levi exclaimed, his voice had a serious tone, he really wanted to catch all the Pokémon.

"It's a Pokemon native to Johto," Angle explained. "They evolve from Quilava, and are quite rare, but my mom managed to get one, somehow." she laughed; she'd never really understood how her mom had managed to obtain that Typhlosio- neither of her parents were the smartest. She smiled at the two of them, crossing her legs. Suddenly, she murmured, as if not in her own head, "You know... I'm glad I met you guys. Even if you argue a lot, I'm... grateful. That you actually like me, you know?" she smiled, looking at the floor. Back in Johto she'd only had one friend, who had to move away from Goldenrod, so she was grateful she had mor than one friend.

"Oh... a Pokémon from Johto... you know, we've never been into those things before, Levi watched some shows, but he barely knows those Pokémon," Mark said.

"Yup, I'm kind of a noob when it comes to PokéDex," Levi said, giggling a bit.

"And who said I like you? I'm just using you for money! Just kidding, hahaha!!!" Levi said, laughing, Mark also started to laugh, they were almost crying due to Levi's crappy joke.

"Hah, I just got bored and read through my mom's Pokedex. I know quite a bit about Pokémon, because of it." she explained, so it wouldn't go unexplained how she knew so much about the different species of Pokémon and their abilities. She giggled at Levi's joke, yet couldn't help but chuck a snide remark at him. "Heyyy, I never said you'd gotten out of being slapped! Watch you mouth, you twerp!" Though, the way she said it was in quite a jokey way, much like Levi had done.

"HAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHA!!! Levi, prepare your little baby face," Mark said, slowly rolling his eyes towards Levi, laughing right on his face.

"I told you I don't like when people say I look like a baby, come on!" Levi exclaimed angrily, crossing his arms and rolling his eyes around.

Angle smiled and ruffled Levi's hair. "Ohh yeah... you're gonna be in agony once my palm's done with you!" she giggled. She thought she'd b a bit patronising toward him, just to rile him up. Playing along with Mark, she made her eyes look big and shiny. "Awww, are you upset?" she cooed, putting on a big smile. She couldn't hold the act for long however and began to roll around laughing at Levi's angry expression

"Hmph! Weirdos" Levi said, still angry due to the fact that they were mocking him, Levi thinks he is the one who should mock people, and not the opposite.

"Calm down, we are just kidding, bro. If you don't stop acting like an idiot, I won't give you the candy I bought today," Mark said, closing his eyes and raising his eyebrows, shaking his head.

"THE CANDY?! SORRY!!! IM ALL GOOD! NOT ANGRY! I'M NOT ANGRY!!!!" Levi yelled, "give me the candy" He whispered to Mark, who gave him a candy, Levi then placed the candy in his mouth, chewing it.

“You have candy?” Angle asked, her face lighting up like a Christmas tree. Her yellow eyes sparkled wildly- she hadn’t had sweets in ages, her parents had seldom permitted her to have them in favour of her figure- but she certainly have quite the sweet tooth. “Can you spare one for me, Mark?”

"Oh, yup!!!" Mark said, placing his hand inside his pocket, getting another candy, giving it to Angle. "It is a mint-flavored candy, ah, and it is really fresh," Mark said, looking back at Levi, which was coughing.

"DAMN, THIS CANDY IS SO... I DON'T KNOW... TOOTHPASTE!" Levi yelled, coughing a lot. Mark started to laugh, getting one candy inside his mouth, chewing it slowly as if it was nothing.

"Thank you," Angle said gingerly, taking the candy and popping it into her mouth; her face lit up, her yellow eyes bright. Hearing Levi's comment, Angle jokingly glared at him. "What is wrong with you? Do you have no tastebuds or something?" Sh honestly couldn't undertand how he wouldn't like it. "Thank, you, Mark," smiled the girl, a small, slightly sheepish smile curving her lips.