• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokémon: Rise of Aether

“The Relic Castle eh? That sounds very cool,” Alani said while responding with interest. “ I’ve never left the Alola Region before, so places like Unova makes me curious!” She really wanted to go on a journey in the Unova or Johto Region someday. She then looked down at Popplio “ I gotta come up with nicknames for you and Stufful buddy."

Alani called out to Jay who was now talking to a girl that she hasn't met yet. " Hey! I caught Stufful!"

"Oh, uh, that's great! I just met this girl. Her name is Opal." He introduced her to Alamo. Napalm meowed. "We, have you guys seen my egg for Dyna Blade? Uh, I mean the Pikipek?" He asked.

Alani shook her head. “ Nope, what do you mean?” She asked curiously while lifting Popplio up in her arms. Up ahead the shrine for Tapu Koko could be seen. “ Oh! We’re almost there guys.” Suddenly Stufful came out of her ball yawning. " Stuff..." She still must be tired or hungry.

Opal looked at Jay. "Egg? I don't think so..." Spark jumped down and ran ahead, clearly excited. "Spark!" Opal cried, but Sky was already there. She picked up the excited little bundle of electricity and excitement and carried him over to their Trainer. Opal caught him when the Rowlet dropped him and held him close to her chest. "Jeez, little guy," she muttered, but who could stay mad at something so darn cute?

Jay reached into his pocket and pocket and pulled out Dyna-Blade, but...the egg was gone. "Right...almost there..." he quickly caught up with Opal and Alani. Then he heard inhaling. He looked to his shoulder, and saw Napalm about to sneeze. "CHEW!" Napalm sneezed a fireball, right at a tree, which fell over and blocked the path. Jay's shoulders sagged; "Great, now how are we gonna get to the ruins?" he asked. Napalm felt guilty, but also proud of his first Ember.

"No worries. Hey, Noivern could you take use over to the entrance of the Ruins?" he asked the dragon. She nodded eagerly always ready to help. She gestured for everyone to climb on. "Come on guys. Hop on." Isaac said as he climbed onto Noivern.

"Oh, uh, thanks." said Jay, and hopped onto Noivern. As he was on, he asked the boy who kindly offered to fly them to the end of the Ruins. "Uh, so I have this Pikipek sleeping in my pocket..." he pulled out Dyna-Blade. "...uh, Isaac is it? Since you have a Noivern...can you just nurse it until further notice?" he asked.

"Yeah, of course." he responded kindly. "And yes, it's Isaac." he said. Noivern flew all of them to the entrance of the Ruins. "So, do you want her to stay with your Pikipek?" he said regarding his Noivern.

"Well...yeah. I just feel like it won't be safe with me, and I don't have any place to put it, and you seem to do a good job with your Noivern, so just...take care of her?" he offered the Pikipek in his cupped hands to Isaac.

"Of course. Here girl, take care of her for me while we explore the Ruins." he said as he placed the small bird Pokemon near her feet. Noivern nuzzled the Pikipek softly. It softly cooed as it was asleep. Noivern covered it with her wing as it slept. Isaac remembered when Dodrio was just a Doduo and it helped bring it up to the strong Pokemon it is today.

Last edited:
(Uh...dude? The Pikipek is asleep, her treatment needs protection and sleep)

"They'll be happy together." said Jay, a little bummed that he would have to leave Dyna-Blade to another boy, who would probably be her assumed father if kept there for too long. No, no, no...it's for the best. Jay took a deep breath.

(Oh yeah sorry lol....I'll edit that part)
Isaac walked towards the Ruins with caution. He hadn't been to the Ruins of Conflict in years. But when he was here, his Pokemon were decimated. His poor flying types were zapped till they couldn't be anymore. His poor Empoleon was as well. Tapu Koko was relentless.

“ So, do you guys think we’ll see Tapu Koko in person? Hopefully he’s not mad about the bridge! The ropes that were holding it together were really old and I couldn’t do anything about it.” Alani sighed thinking about how her and Popplio almost fell straight onto the rocks at the bottom. She was glad that she was one of fastest runners on the island or else things would of turned out grim.

"I'm sure he'll forgive us about the bridge...but probably not the tree." a chill ran down Jay's spine as he thought of the consequences of wrecking the Electric/Fairy-Type's territory...

Opal watched a flock of Flying-types in the distance. "I've visited the Ruins before, but I never really went inside," she said, "Just outside. Y'know, since I've never had my own Pokemon to go in with."

Jay looked at Opal. "That changes now!" said Jay. Napalm blew a bit of fire in pride. "Thanks for the shelter, but I think I'll get through this like a man!" instantly regretting his decision, of going through the now burning tree, he grabbed Dyna-Blade, took a deep breath, and tried to figure out a way to get through the burning tree. "I know!" Jay sat down. "We sit here and do absolutely nothing. The tree will burn down and we'll have nothing but ashes to avoid. Hah hah, obviously..."

Opal sighed. "Or, we could, y'know, ask Alani and Popplio to put out the fire. Popplio is a water type, after all." This was pretty obvious to Opal, and she didn't know why Jay didn't think of it.

(@Mei_Togami Tagging you~)

"Oh...I'm still doing nothing until she does. All that has happened so far is a Baby Pikipek scratching someone, a Pokemon saving said Pikipek, and Napalm burning a tree. I need a minute to think how all this happened in one day." said Jay, staying put. "But whatever you do, try not to spray Napalm."