1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Open Pokemon: Re-coded Afterlife

Discussion in 'Pokémon Role Play Discussion' started by Ghostryder30, Aug 15, 2020.

1. "What makes a person and a Pokemon enter the afterlife with only their actions? Could it be what they did either they did things right or wrong? Or did they find themselves stuck in the middle of nowhere waiting to be judged?" - N

(Play Music "Kingdom Hearts: Re-coded - Dearly Beloved")

Before Ryder's time, before Milo's time, and before Ventus' time, an orphaned boy named Linkon came back to the Kalos region to find his parent's whereabouts and find a mystery about the doors that will lead him and his Pokemon buddy Pichu to find where their fate lies ahead.

Rules:
    1.] Characters at the age of 10 and above must be allowed to enter. If your character is under the age of 10 and below will not enter for a specific reason. Adding characters is also allowed if you have a request to tell me.

2.] No romance or violent posts allowed. Anything that is explicit, I will report immediately.

3.] If you trespass into the RP thread without showing me your OC character, I will also report immediately.

4.] Follow the basic PokeCharms rules and guidelines.

Thanks and enjoy! ♥

Name: Linkon

Title: The sleeping heart that started all

Appearance: He is white skinned young boy at his semi-finals of his childhood. He has black hair and green emerald eyes. He wears a small backpack of Mimikyu, torn jeans (Galar), hiking shoes, Ace Gloves (Alola), and a sewed tank top that was given to him by a forgiving Lycanroc who raised Linkon as it's own son.

Personality: He is a shy, kind-hearted, lonely boy despite being companied by a Pichu and a Lycanroc.

Info: Linkon is said to be the last orphan at the Galar orphanage. Everyone tries to ask when will they adopt him, but a Lycanroc adopted him first before others can. Anybody who'd dare threaten Linkon in the Lycanroc's way, will end up dead.

Pokemon:
    Mickey
    Species: Pichu
    Level: 3
    Held item: Hard Charm
    Nature: Naive
    Ability: Static
    Moves:
    Quick Attack
    Tackle
    Discharge
    Volt Tackle

Terra
    Species: Lycanroc (Midday form)
    Level: 45
    Held Item: Poison Barb
    Nature: Docile
    Ability: Keen Eye, Sand Rush
    Moves:
    Rock Polish
    Stone Edge
    Rock Slide
    Snarl

Captain Cardboard likes this.
  2. This sounds interesting, but what's the main plot of the RP? Is it just hanging out in the afterlife or something? I need a bit more clarification.

3. Okay. For @ManyAchievables , The main plot about this RP is that an orphaned boy lives with a Lycanroc and a Pichu searching for what clue answers their fate. Otherwise, Their fate lies within the afterlife or answered in an old coded computer box.

4. I'm intrigued, but I just want to clarify. By 'searching for what clue answers their fate', do you mean they're just traveling (for the start at least)?

5. Alright, I'll bite. Why not.

Name: Robin Deux
    Title: The Random Wanderer that Somehow got Pulled Into This
    Appearance: Robin stands at about 5'10, and has light blue slightly scruffy hair. Robin has blue eyes, and a scar across the bridge of his nose. He is relatively muscular, due to his working out and self training. He usually sticks with pretty plain clothes, preferring simple blue jeans and a green t-shirt. The shoes he wears are some worn down hiking boots, and usually his clothes are rather dirty. Robin also carries around a large backpack with camping supplies, and a sword that he uses to clear away brush when making a path and to Tutor Pokemon moves.
    Personality: Robin has a generally polite and well-meaning attitude. He tries to stay optimistic, but as a weakness tends to run away or ignore negatives. Robin enjoys talking to people, and one of his favorite things in the world is to travel to new places. Robin also enjoys having Pokemon battles and backpacking. If a word could describe his lifestyle, it would probably be wanderlust. He always loves to travel and learn new things about new places, and wants to see the whole world.
    Info: Robin is a wanderer, traveling from region to region and exploring new places. He loves nature, and spends most of his time backpacking. He has a small fear of flying.
    Pokemon: Cherry the Plusle, Sam the Farfetch'd, Turk the Blastoise, Q the Gallade, Rea the Absol

6. Accepted. You will now debut in the dead of night where Linkon and his team are looking for a small antique shop. Wait until the RP is opened.

7. So did the long ellipses in the last post mean that Linkon explained what happened, or that he just went quiet for a while? And if they were him explaining what Linkon meant by 'going backwards', can you have Linkon actually explain it?

8. Well, I'll lend you out on a secret why he's never going backwards again. Linkon and his team were on their way to the train station after having an autograph with Leon but they ran into a group of Pokemon out in the wild just before Linkon can escape with his team who were at 1% of their HP. And when he went into the Pokemon center, not only did he knew the consequences, but he also learned that disturbing the wild, and fixing puzzles in his way would cost his team. Oh, and to make matters a little bit worse, Terra and Mickey were nearly eaten by a Rhydon just before Linkon rammed right into the stomach which caused Terra and Mickey to be spat out with saliva.

9. So did Linkon explain that to Robin or no?

10. He did. He just didn't want to remember it very well.

11. Yes. You may. Just follow the rules, and you're in.

12. Here is my profile.

Name: Jack
    Title: The Entertainer
    Appearance: He is a disheveled young boy with one gold and one silver eye. He wears a polo with jeans and a bracelet made of emeralds. He also wears green flip-flops and a backpack. However, when battling, he will swap into a red, orange and yellow jester outfit and have a staff with a jester hat on it.
    Personality: He is a funny and chatty extrovert, who loves his Pokémon and his jokes. His Pokémon love him back too.
    Info: He only lived with his mother and his sister in the big city. His mother encouraged him to be a comedian after he made a group of students laugh their socks off at school. His sister also wanted him to be a expert trainer.
    Pokemon:

Houdini
    Species: Alakazam
    Level: 60
    Held item: Twisted Spoon
    Nature: Timid
    Ability: Magic Guard
    Moves:
    Focus Blast
    Shadow Ball
    Psychic
    Recover
    Other: He wears a top hat.

Ridley
    Species: Hydreigon
    Level: 58
    Held item: Sitrus Berry
    Nature: Timid
    Ability: Levitate
    Moves:
    Dark Pulse
    Draco Meteor
    Flash Cannon
    Fire Blast

Sundew
    Species: Cradily
    Level: 56
    Held item: Leftovers
    Nature: Careful
    Ability: Storm Drain
    Moves:
    Earthquake
    Giga Drain
    Sludge Bomb
    Ancient Power

Voltaire
    Species: Galavantula
    Level: 53
    Held item:
    Nature: Hasty
    Ability: Compound Eyes
    Moves:
    Bug Buzz
    Thunder
    Poison Jab
    Bounce

13. Accepted. You may make your post where you will click the link on post #8.