• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Rangers

Ren nodded. "Yeah, we could contact them and let them know we've got a lead, but they should probably stay searching their area in case it doesn't pan out." He looked at the footprints. "Is it possible for Elevar to fly ahead and scout, maybe?"

Dylan nodded. "Of course." He turned to Elevar, who was still perched on his shoulder. "Hey Elevar, follow these footprints, and tell us if you find the Furret who stole to styler. Can you do that?" The Pidgeotto screeched in confirmation and flew off.

Nathan turns his head and at that moment he saw the styler laying on the ground. "Hey guys I found the styler I think the Furret must have dropped it." After he said that the Furret loomed over him.

Snow bolted after him, her Absol on her heels. "So, do you think there's a specific reason the Furret took Thompson's stylers? Maybe they have a grudge against him or something, are they just being scavengers, are they really Pokemon that Thompson captured, and is using them to test us?" Snow inquired, going on about the possibilities.

"I feel like it could be either reason. He's kind of the person whom i can see pokemon not liking and being the person to trick a bunch of new Rangers." Mikey said shrugging. "With a guy like that the possibities are endless."

Dylan gulped audibly. "Um, maybe because the Furret who stole the styler is behind you and angry that you're trying to steal its toy. Elevar, use Aerial Ace!" Elever slammed into the Furret with astounding speed, making it stagger. "Go, go, go!" Dylan shouted, breaking into a run.

As soon as Nathan heard that he froze and stared into the Furret's eyes. Then Dylan's Pidgeotto slammed into it and Nathan made a break for it while Frost not to behind.

"I managed to get my radio synced up with Schouest's before we left. Let me see if they have anything." Snow called, before she pulled up her Styler, and used it to try and radio Schouest. "Hey, did you guys find anything yet?" She queried, as she and Mikey proceeded to Tetris Road.

Dylan groaned in exasperation. "Nathan! You gotta stop jynxing everything! Elevar, use Body Slam!" Elevar tackled the Furret, paralyzing it. "Now that should keep it occupied. Run!" Dylan ran back, following the broken twigs and bushes to see Albert still reading the newspaper. "Sir! We got it!"

"Copy that." Snow said, then hung up. "You heard that, right?" She asked Mikey. "Sounds like the Furret's givin' 'em a tough time. We should probably go and bail 'em out." She quipped.

"Basil, try and hit it with Swift!" Ren called mid-stride, and the Minccino let the attack loose with a cry. It missed at first as the Furret dodged to the side, but when Elevar's attack paralyzed it, Basil's next attack hit, knocking it back a few paces.
"Where's the styler?" He asked, panicking.

Nathan pulled out his styler to try to calm down the Furret, but as he pulled it out the Furret attacked him and knocked him towards the ground. "Ow, Frost use wood hammer." Nathan said, but Frost used the wood hammer on Nathan and not the Furret.

Nathan used the radio on his styler to contact Mikey" Well we need help and I think that I'm some kind of bait now cause the Furret is chasing me." Nathan exclaimed.

"Good thinking." Snow complimented, smirking. "Ten should be enough. I'll pay for it." She said. Finally, they made it to Granny's Apples. Snow walked in, and reached into her shorts pocket, pulling out enough Poke Dollars to pay for ten apples. "I'll take ten." Snow informed the lady at the counter. The old lady nodded, and filled up a wooden basket with ten apples. Snow thanked the elderly lady, then dashed out. "Alright, Mikey, let's go!"

"Okay listen up," Mikey said radioing Nathan in. "Lead the Furret towards Tetris Road. Me and Snow will have a trap for him set up." Mikey turned to face Snow. "Let's use those apples as bait to trap the Furret. he said grinning.

Dylan waited as Nathan talked with the other Rangers. Once Nathan was done, Dylan folded his arms. "Alright, what's the play? We need to use a bait to lure the Furret."

Snow's smirk grew wider at the thought. "Alright, it shouldn't take them any more than ten minutes to get here. What exactly do you have in mind?" She inquired, her smirk getting bigger every second. She reached into the basket and tossed two to Mikey.

Dylan looked in Nathan's direction and could indeed see two other Rangers talking on intercom, a boy and a girl. He whispered to Nathan, "Tell them I'm here too. They might see me as a hostile."

"Dylan did you forget that the Furret is chasing us so we can't do introductions now so less talking and more running." Nathan said. As Nathan said that the Furret tried to take down the two rangers, but only tackled Nathan and missed Dylan. "Why is it after me!?"

Dylan rolled his eyes. "I don't know, maybe because you're the one who took the styler in the first place! Elevar, use Body Slam." Elevar used Body Slam once more, then wrestled the Furret off of Nathan.

"Nevermind, the time for thinking is not now! Hide!" Snow said, frantic at the rapidly approaching Furret. She got on her intercom with Dyland and Nathan. "Keep leading it in this direction, do not change direction! You'll see a basket of apples in the middle of the road! Drop Thompson's styler next to it. Don't question it, just do it!" She ordered. As she did that, she dropped the basket of apples in the middle of the road, then pushed Mikey into a bush. She quickly followed, as did Absol, and she peered out, waiting for her colleagues to pass.

Nathan radioed Snow " we will try to do that but there is no promises" Nathan states. As he did that he ran towards the apples with the Furret chasing him. Nathan than picked up one of the apples and tossed it towards the Furret which caught its interest and ran towards it.

Mikey pulled out his styler with his free hand and got ready to capture the oncoming Furret. "I'll calm it down if you distract it." Mikey said getting into position.

"Right, we got this." Snow stated, smiling. She leaped out from her hiding spot. Alright, we can do this. We just need to Paralyze the Furret. Snow thought to herself. "Absol, Thunder Wave, let's go!" She ordered, and her Absol complied. It leaped out from behind her, and used a Thunder Wave attack on the Furret, paralyzing it. "Mikey, now!"

Mikey sent out his styler and encircled the Furret. The Furret calmed down and stoped running "It's okay buddy," said Mikey petting the Furret. "Okay now let's head back to base with the styler."

"Right. Great job, everyone!" Snow complimented, as she walked over and picked up the Styler. She clipped it to her belt, then looked to her colleagues. "Everyone ready to head back?" She asked, looking to each of them in turn.

"Hold on a minute," Mikey said pulling out a Cheri berry out of his pocket. He handed the berry to the Furret and said, "As Rangers we need to take care of Pokemon." The Furret ate the berry, smiled and scampered away. "Okay, now I'm ready let's go," Mikey said walking back towards base.