• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Rangers/Pokemon Trainers RP?

Sorry for the long delay in posting I just got really busy in RL I promise my post frequency will pick back up now.
Cpt. if I assumed wrongly about Kennedy please tell me now and I will change it.

Just read your bio for Kennedy, now as I was trying to crank out a post quickly before to let everyone know I was still here. I am defiantly worried I misread your character off the initial introduction so please tell me if I did. Not sure what your stance is compared to Lola.

Kennedy's stance is more, he doesn't wanna deal with pokeballs and trainers, but he will and in a proffesional manner if it requires him to do so. So I guess abit less than Lola.

Okay so the pairs have already been made and if they have there is no need to change them because of this comment however if Fin is paired with Marina it would be very awkward and take long to trust each other and if he is paired with Lin I doubt it would be pleasant. That said both scenario's would be extremely interesting to play out and fun to see where they go so yeah XD I'm cool with being paired with whoever :p

hahahaha oh poor Lin seems like she is about ready to fill the trainers with arrows and send them back onto the ship XD

My previous versions of Alexis have made her so bossy everyone hates her (at least that is what I have been told) so I have dialed her back a lot and tried to make her more diplomatic rather then just assuming everyone should do what she says LOL and I think I am going to wait for Fin and Blue Moon to reply as well as Kennedy before I will post again to give everyone else a chance too! (As I read everyones post I get so many ideas im like ohhhhhh must post but now i shall just wait XD)

It really doesn't help that I am using a slightly older version of Lin as an Npc in the Dark Tournament. That version of Lin is much darker and a what if things went bad from the events of now. I have to lighten her up a tad in my brain when posting for this thread.

Well my players all seem happy at least. :)

Very diff tone than this thread though and this one seems like it will be some great rp too.

Anyway let's not talk about other threads in this one. Not the place for it.

That works =) and I have paired everyone off finally! I changed things around a bit and couldn't decide but the edition of Kennedy who kind of put himself in a sort of Supervisor like role gave me an idea. So I have made two mini groups of Two Trainers and Two Rangers who travel together as one big Team Luna fighting mission group supervised by our newest Ranger member Kennedy ( I hope this is alright with you Kennedy since it was your introduction post that gave me this Idea!) This way instead of each one ranger being responsible for keeping an eye on one trainer they can work as a team to keep an eye on two trainers and can separate if the trainers separate (This way I am Partly assigning the pairs but the pairs can fluctuate meaning if They are traveling along and the two trainers split up to investigate something the Rangers can kind of glance at each other silently pick who they are following and then go, so it can change a little and make it more interesting so everyone isnt just "stuck" in their pairings) So I hope everyone likes this setup! I tried to pair together people who I already see as being closer so I kept them together....if that makes sense? Also I have explained my reasoning behind the pairings and if anyone wants to ask for more explanation or has questions please ask =)

Entire Mission Group Supervised by Kennedy

Rangers Lin and Entari are assigned to Delta and Keith (Entari seemed to be a calming influence on Lin which I thought would make it more smooth. While Delta and Keith both seem to keep their Pokemon outside of their Pokeballs for the most part making it easier on Lin as well, Plus Delta is bubbly and being younger will hopefully be easier for Lin to get along with!)

Rangers Diana and Marina are assigned to Alexis and Fin (Because Diana and Alexis already shared a connection that I think will flourish in time I put her in this group and Marina and Fin have some things to work out so I thought that this would be an interesting interaction. Alexis and Fin get along really well already so I thought they should stay together)

So that's it guys! Hopefully this isn't too off from what you were expecting =)

Sorry to have you all waiting! Hope that post I came with is descriptive enough. I want to apologize if my character's action aren't natural enough... I still don't get used to her personality (maybe I should've picked a character I was more familiar with :'|). Anyways, I'm really happy with my Team and I hope to have the chance to develop Marina personality adequately.

Yes, that's it. I can't wait to start the action!

Sorry to have you all waiting! Hope that post I came with is descriptive enough. I want to apologize if my character's action aren't natural enough... I still don't get used to her personality (maybe I should've picked a character I was more familiar with :'|). Anyways, I'm really happy with my Team and I hope to have the chance to develop Marina personality adequately.

Yes, that's it. I can't wait to start the action!
How about her attitude towards Kennedy?

lol thankfully for the trainers and ranger relationship the trainers are totally oblivious to Lin's body language and how close they are to being target practice >:D

Although that last comment by omega about team Luna being easy is bound to provoke bad reactions all around. I am sure every ranger has suffered some personal loss at their hands

Kennedy's Meowstic on the other hand... may or may not have been irritated by Delta's cockiness.
>everyone is on the docks still... right next to the beautiful refreshing ocean.
Meowstic can push stuff with her Psychic organs too... hehe

Thank you ♥ Mild language is okay and your post was perfect =) just enough to get your point across without being too much ^_^ I am now crazy excited to see what Delta does next =)

Posted. It's a bit shorter than it should have been as I posted it prematurely by mistake. Btw what Delta is talking about is that in Johto him and Omega were caught and well, let's say Omega got a few more scars.