• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Rangers/Pokemon Trainers RP?

My biggest plight at this time is figuring out how to pair up everyone, since we have 8 actives though, luckily four trainers and four rangers. So I am going to pair up the actives, and if we get another trainer they will just be paired with a Ranger off the list but I will give them a secondary Ranger so one Ranger will have two trainers until the paired off Ranger shows up =)

If any of the Rangers would be willing to volunteer to be responsible for two Trainers temporarily and/or permanently depending on when/if the others show up?

Haha awesome =) im Hoping it stays even at 4 and 4 so I dont have to do that =) im thinking that this is probably going to be it for intro so if everyone is up for it my Next post will dock the boat =) I will be working on it tomorrow so hopefully its up in the next couple days (This week is uber busy for me so I will get it up As soon as I can) =)

finally, if i dont btw post it is because im busy with doing something. finally the boat is gonna dock, it took like more than 10 posts to dock the boat (i might be exaggerating).

Name:Joltz Star
Hometown:Celedon
Ranger or Trainer?:Ranger
Height:4,20
Weight:I Honestly Dont Know
Hair:Brown
Eyes:Brown
Clothing:Yellow Jacket, Black T-Shirt, Red Scarf, Black Trousers And Black Sneakers
Identifying Marks:Thunderbolt Scar On Right Arm
Musculature:Normal
Personality:Cheerful, Electrifying And Funny
Skills:Can Talk Using Electricity, Can Run Really Fast
Past:Used To Be A Jolteon But Got Turned Into A Human By A Crazy Scientist
Family: 2 Brothers:Shadow Star (Umbreon) And Flarez Star (Flareon) Dad:Raikou Mum:Suicune I KNOW LEGENDARYS CAN'T BREED BUT THIS IS A RP

Last edited:
HI @JoltzTheStar THank you for your interest in my RP! And I would love for you to join us! But I am afraid your chracter as it stands would not be a good fit for our RP! I would be happy to have you join if you fix your character a tad, I will PM you with more details!

Also Guys I have not had any chance to work on the post but it should be up tomorrow! *Fingers crossed* Im so sorry for the delay! I feel awful about the wait!

ok so I posted but I wanted to give everyone a day to react to the Ship being within sight of the dock so I will give it a day then dock the ship! (I was going to do so in my post but it felt like too much god modding was involved and that isn't good so yea lol ) Thanks for being so patient everyone ♥

Alright so the post is up! I am also pretty much done pairing up everyone, I just keep switching things around LOL I cannot tell who is going to be a consistent poster since it seems to change every week, I am trying to make sure that everyone is partnered with someone who will post consistently. There might end up being two rangers on a trainer, or two trainers for one ranger. I am modifying everything as I go, the people who post the most will be paired off with each other and I will pair of the others best I can, if need be someone paired with a person who doesn't post often enough can jump onto another pair so they have a fair chance to participate.

I have also been tossing around the idea of everyone being paired off but instead of everyone going their separate ways on separate missions, that everyone stay together as a group to fight one big mission - I am thinking it would work best for many reasons since (A) This way everyone can interact within their pairs like they would normally but if one half of the pair does not post as much the half that is more active, then the active poster can always interact with others since we are traveling as a group and (B) It might be more interesting to travel as a group, one specific mission to take out the leaders etc. should make for a very exciting adventure for everyone!

So What does everyone think? Does it not make enough sense? It would make it much easier to pair off everyone if I wasn't worrying about someone getting bored because the person they were paired with doesn't post as much as they do...

Everything sounds good so far! And I'm sorry for my lack of a post, I'm still active and interested in this RP. I just thought that, due what's going on with the trainers, Rangers reaction wasn't so necessary so far, so I just took my time at it. I'm going to catch up right now.

By the way, I'm really curious about who Marina is going to be paired with!

Haha, don't take it personally, that Politoed thing was like a blessing for me, I wasn't quite sure about what to post and that gave me such a good idea.

Haha its fine dont worry =) you are included as one of the more active posters! the four rangers are very consistent and you have all posted regularly so no worries on that part =)

I too would like to join if I'm not too late. Also if I can join, I can either be a ranger or trainer, whatever you guys need.

WARNING, my BIO is abit skewered.
Name: Kennedy
Hometown: Saffron City
Ranger or Trainer?: Ranger
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 136
Hair: Short and proffesional
Eyes: Blue
Clothing: Black Trenchcoat, a black beret with the ranger insignia.
Identifying Marks: A stoic face.
Musculature: Good build
Personality: Fun to be around and always makes jokes but is serious when it comes to problems that could be life threatening or harmful.
Skills: 8 years as an officer.
Past: He grew up and became a police officer in his hometown, Saffron City. He got an Espurr for which he cared for and loved during his years in the force. It evolved into a Female Meowstic of which accompanies him everywhere, often riding on his other pokemon, Audino. He left the force to travel the world, seeing all the events transpire before moving to Almia where he met his wife and had a daughter. He joined the ranks of the rangers, letting his Meowstic and Audino free from their pokeballs. He was a veteran ranger having cared for many hurt pokemon and people in the region of Almia.
Family: Has a 7 year old daughter and a loving wife.

Species: Meowstic
Nickname: Tamy
Ability: Infiltrator
Hidden Power: Fighting
Special Features: None
History: She met Kennedy when she was just an Espurr. She was being given away after her owners couldn't keep her including the entire litter so Kennedy happily took her and cared for her.
Personality: Tamy embodies her master's emotions in a more expressionless way, being able to be serious and also happy through her actions. She loves riding ontop of her master's shoulder or ontop of Dawn.

Species:
Audino
Nickname: Dawn
Ability: Regenrator
Hidden Ability: Healer
Special Features: Carries an Audinite and is always in Mega form.
History: Dawn was one of pokemon Kennedy had received after he helped ward off stray pokemon from a Pokemon Center. One of the nurses happily gifted him this pokemon as a token of gratitude and because the Audino had helped healed and shield Tamy when she warded off the stray aggresive pokemon. She became close with Kennedy and Tamy through their trip around the world.
Personality: She is a very calm pokemon, always keeping her master and her best friend, Tamy at her side always. She is also a caring pokemon, always making sure her master and Tamy are at their best!

Last edited:
Thats no problem I understand that life gets crazy busy sometimes its fine =) I just need to make sure everyone is paired off based on their time so its fair to everyone! =)

OH man that was a good introduction! Wait please for Alexis to respond ^_^ She is trying to hold it together but she is not the happiest person in the world right now :p

Yea I am hoping she will be here soonish LOL but otherwise she might just get swept up by her boss LOL he started out kind of bold :p Well Alexis is trying to be diplomatic but really that was so not going to fly with her haha =) But Fin will back her up right? :p

Fin didn't bring any Pokeballs, he was aware of the Ranger's customs and he didn't wish to catch more Pokémon either any either. But yeah he'll back Alexis up if he can :p

Uh...shoot. My reply makes less sense now that Alexis has moved on to another interaction already. That girl is like a bee when it comes to conversing xD going from flower to flower and such.

I'm just gonna wait for Delta and Blue to respond before responding myself. I don't wanna leave anyone behind, especially since Blue replied only yesterday. If it had been a longer span of time, then I'd understand sweeping her up with Kennedy.

awww now i want to know the rest of dianas sentence XD oh man I can see Alexis and Diana becoming friends over this adventure XD Also I think I should move my post to after yours - one moment and I shall move it and fix it a little to include what you have posted! If everyone doesnt mind giving me ten minutes to do so =)

Sorry I really am fast when it comes to posting my brain just kind of spins out these posts almost faster then i can type them XD I usually end up having to go back and edit o.o no worried i am removing and fixing my post XD I like yours =)