• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Ranger???

Umm, I think I'll probably just have Fiora go past Thompson since I can tell that he's already angered to the point where he might go hulk on her...

(And then go find everyone of course.)

If someone needs absolutely needs to control Snow, for the sake of story progression, you can. Just try to keep her in character. Also, the post I just made on the RP Thread, that'll be my only one for today. I have to go.

Same for me, if I'm inactive for a longish period of time. I know it can be frustrating to RP around a character, and busy schedules can be a thing ^.^

I am still thinking about if I should let others take control of my character briefly if I were to be gone for an extended period of time; as I have been frustrated from others consistently bunnying my characters in the past hours today in various roleplays.

*pulls out voice recorder* Write a story about a fairy poodle with wings. *puts recorder away* yeah fairy poodles with wings, so dumb.

-a Farfetch'd stands at the distance watching-

I'm still thinking if I should let others take control of my character here since it's for me to give control to someone else. It's like handing over your video game controller to someone else while you're in the middle of a mission here. :p

Also, I'm sure that roleplays might not be as active, as most people most likely... including me; have Lv 100 final exams that need to be battled against.

Noo don't remind me DX

I see what you mean, though. Why have someone use your character if the entire RP is inactive? You could ask a specific person to use your character exclusively if you're gone, if you're worried, maybe?

That's what I'm thinking about, but I'm that type of guy that has a hard time trusting others here; especially since others have been bunnying my characters in other roleplays like no tommorow!

I remembered there was a funny incident where someone bunnied my character, and my character was actually a BUNNY. (No kidding, it's the Pokémon that's right above here...)

You know what i just realized, You're talking about bunnying, while your profile pic is a bunery. Mind blown.

But anyways, I think major problem is some people skim through the rules and just jump in a RP. I had to read it about 4 times before i got everything down and i still use it as a reference.

Argh, doesn't that just make you want to pull your hare out?

But yeah, they don't read the rules or the other posts on the discussion, which seems to give some pretty useful info. I dunno, I see how it can grate on some nerves.

Well, since I've realized that some people like to glide over the rules like they're just a wall of text... I've decided to employ the classic strategy of putting something in it.

Essentially, it's like there's another rule where you would have to type X (X being the word or code phrase maybe.), to be able to join the RP as that proves that you've read the rules. If they don't have it on their form, then they wouldn't be accepted. It's very handy when you have people that don't read rules and be using legendaries, Ash-Greninjas, and a lot more worse things!

Funny enough, I also do put quite a bit of huge words into my rules just to throw them off; since I know that they won't just know what verboten means right off the bat. (Sometimes though I might be going a bit too far since it does seem quite intimidating when I have some bolded and even underlined!)

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Name: Connor Harrison
Appearance: Brown flat hair with blue eyes. And what does he wear? Well that varies.
Personality: Tries his best to be nice. Wants people to be happy.

Partner Pokemon:
Species: Togemaru
Name: Spike. Sometimes Connor just calls him 'Toge'

I think I'll do a form for another character who may end up being bad. However, I have a lack of time at the moment, so I will do this later.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, I've updated my Pokémon character's information at the roleplay creator's request. (Below is the information I have added. I have placed this below for both reference, and just in case if anyone cannot find my character sheets.)

I think that I should also be adding the ways to counter this since it might seem a bit over the top for such a skill to have. (Which I will be doing later since I have finals here like others maybe having.)

• As it had been first revealed in the roleplay before mentioning, he has the ability to foresee events that are severe.
  • These events can range from an envionmental hazard, to a fight that he foresees that may result in significant damage if not dealt with.
  • Unfortunately, these visions are not always true when it comes to his thoughts, as it can also be false; especially if the issue in the vision is minor.
  • A short amount of time is presented to him to try to counter against the vision before it turns into reality. (Though there can be no way to counter it if the vision is false.)
  • Counter Example: Daniel sees a hyper beam going towards him in his vision. Daniel uses protect to nullify the damage from the hyper beam that came in his vision.
  • Counter Example #2: Daniel sees his trainer falling from the unstable bridge. Daniel goes to his trainer hurriedly and warns her before she goes onto the bridge.

Last edited:
Er, I'm probably missing something, so sorry, but who is "Ry?" Is your character renamed?
Ry walked over, "Here's one," plucking a paper off the board. "There's a girl, who's grandfather has been missing in the woods for three days now. We got find him." He showed the paper to Dylan.