• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Ranger Roleplay! (Reboot)

Author's Note:
I have been joining a Few Roleplays but I noticed I didn't Have My Own. I decided to Reboot my Old Discussion and Eventually make it a Roleplay. I'm Not 100% sure yet what the Plot shall be but I am working On it. if you have any suggestions feel free to comment Them.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rules
  • Rangers may have up to 3 Pokemon. I would do more but Pokemon Rangers Don't have there own Pokemon
  • The Pokemon The Ranger's Generally Have are Non Evolved Pokemon Such as Eevee Or Shinx. You are only allowed to have these Pokemon. You can have Pokemon Like Absol Or Emolga that Don't Evolve But Only one.
  • You may Have More than One Character but Personally Message me if you want more than One.
  • You may Have Only have One Shiny Per Character. It is a Pet peeve of mine when I find a Person with a OC that has a Team of Shinies. Shinies are rare for a reason and Team full of them is Highly Impossible. So Please No More than ONE Shiny
  • NO MEGAS
  • If I don't Accept You, Please don't take it personally, You just might have done something in your character sheet wrong.
  • If You had Read The Rules THROUGHLY Comment @LonelyLapras In The "Others" Part Of The Character Sheet

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Character Sheet
Name:
Nickname(s):
Region From:(Kalos, Alola, Etc)
Birthday:
Zodiac Sign(Optional):
Personality:
Appearance:
Backstory (Optional):
Pokemon:
Species:
Nickname(Optional):
Accessories(Optional):
Personality:
Other:

My Bio
Name: Aspen Demia Weaver
Nickname(s):None
Region From:
Birthday:10/24
Zodiac Sign(Optional):Scorpio
Personality:Aspen is a very Determined Person. She always tries her hardest to do what she believes is right.
Appearance: Aspen has Short Brown Hair and Grey Eyes.
Aspen Wears the Hoenn Ranger Outfit
upload_2016-12-3_21-43-36.png

Backstory (Optional): I"ll Do it later Cause I am Lazy right Now X3
Plus I just took a Huge Nap and really Do Not feel like doing it

Her Pokemon:

Species: Houndour
Nickname(Optional):Scarlett
Appearance:Normal Houndour
Accessories:Red Bandanna
Personality: Scarlett Is very Mischievous Loving to Tease Others. But She is extremely loyal to her trainer and enjoys to fight.

Species:Lillipup
Nickname(Optional):Buddy
Appearance:Normal
Accessories:Red Bandanna Around Neck
Personality:Buddy is Super Friendly. Buddy is Rather Young and Naive though, not fully understanding most things. But he tries his hardest no matter what.

Species:Rockruff
Nickname(Optional):Reece
Appearance:Normal Rockruff
Accessories(Optional):Red Bandanna Around Neck
Personality:Reece is a curious little pup. He is always up for adventure and Sometimes gets he se;f into a bit of trouble. But he makes up for it with his kind nature.

(If You couldn't Tell, I Like Dog Pokemon)

Other: @LonelyLapras