• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokemon Ranger on cartoon network.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Meep. Don't get CN sadly. I'd like to see how the dub handled that episode, though I have already seen it in Japanese. I'll avoid posting any spoilers until after dub viewers have seen it.

Mesa'll cross my fingers that when (if) YTV gets to the Battle Frontier episodes, it airs that special at some point, too.

Link, have you ever heard of a little thing called bittorrent? It seems almost as if I'm the only pirate around here :p
(Of course, I have an excuse. You'd see it from my point of view too if you heard Ash speak Swedish *shudders*... Besides the stupid swedes are still on season seven I think)

I saw it. My only complaint was the fact that I couldn't make out Deoxys's call (sure didn't sound like the same one from "Destiny Deoxys"). But it's not that big of a deal...

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
To Charmander: No, I can't, but the non-verbals in the Anime more or less give me the gist of what's going on (enough to enjoy the episodes). The music does a good job at building the atmosphere, too, so you always know when it's a "sad", "dark", or "happy" moment ;)

daxx0r: Dax, how do you think I watched the Japanese anime at all? :p ... I mean *coughs* ... I don't have pirated stuff. Not at all >>; *Hides pirate hat and patch*

To Charmander: No, I can't, but the non-verbals in the Anime more or less give me the gist of what's going on (enough to enjoy the episodes). The music does a good job at building the atmosphere, too, so you always know when it's a "sad", "dark", or "happy" moment ;)

Same here, I can understand tone, background music and sometimes facial cues aswell. Of course, I'm normally don't watch stuff in a foreign language anyway. I've watched the first five eps of the D/P anime on Youtude (all but the most recent are now gone from the queue) and an episode of "Rocko's Modern Life" in Spanish, but that's about it.

Same here, I can understand tone, background music and sometimes facial cues aswell. Of course, I'm normally don't watch stuff in a foreign language anyway. I've watched the first five eps of the D/P anime on Youtube (all but the most recent are now gone from the queue) and an episode of "Rocko's Modern Life" in Spanish, but that's about it.

Edit: Scratch that. "Forest of Hesitation! Shinji Again!" was deleted! >:(

Pokemon Ranger on at a time when I'm not sleeping, huh? Okay...I'll watch it! >:3

I never saw the Ranger one with Celebi cuz it was on before 11:00. Since I am a teenager, my brain doesn't function before 11:00, much less allow me to wake up. Well, at least on the weekends. X_X

But yeah...I'll tell y'all how the dubbed version is! ^_^;; *has never seen the original Japanese anime*

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Since I don't really pay attention to CN and am too lazy to check it out... Did the Special already air, are they airing it again, or is this the 2nd half that's airing this coming Saturday? (Thought I'd read somewhere that they halved it. Might be mistaken)

And DDB, use the edit button next time. Don't double post :p