• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokémon Ranger, Almia goes old school. Discussion thread.

My post wasn't finished btw(it is now) I know havent really given anyone anything to build off of (which I have now) and now I think I'm waiting on @Paddler to see if he didnt have anything else to do with the beedrill which I have a backup paragraph to post if he does

I saw a bunch of you posted. Nice! It's been a bit of a crazy week for me, in both the bad and particularly the good sense, so I'm not catching up this weekend, maybe monday or tuesday. But my character was alone anyway, so don't let that stop you!

Oh gosh, I didn't realize that activity for the story picked up again! I'm very sorry you guys, I should've checked back in sooner. I'm currently in the process of reading all the awesome posts that've been written since I was last active and catching myself up on what's happened, and I should have a post of my own up in the next few hours!