• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon: Rainbow Ties RP

| Korutesu |

Previously NotAPokemonRanger
Zack enters the mall with Richie and greets the other six "Hey! How are you? So this is the battle buffet" As Zack looks around for food him and his Absol probably likes, Zack found a turkey in one of the counters "i'll take th-" As he was stopped by a person who also wanted the turkey

"Absol, You know what to do, Night Slash!" As zack faints the persons pokemon and Zack gets his turkey
Zack sits down in a table with all of his old friends and asks what they've been doing for the past ten years as all of their petals glow

"H-heh, sorry Mimi," Harper had said, rubbing the back of her neck. Still, she sat with the rest of the group, stretching her legs and leaned back against her chair. She offered a tired wave to David, Arthur and Richie. "We made pretty good time, altogether I think."

It was... exhausting to think about battling. But she was starving and, after such a stressful day, it would be best to plan forward on a full stomach. "Save my spot, pleaaaase," she announced to literally anyone who was listening before parting for the buffet. She dug out a Pokeball and released her starter, Typhlosion, and approached the food almost thoughtlessly. She stacked a sandwich and a piece of strawberry cake, merely shooting a competing trainer a tired half glare before obliging the rules. Thankfully her pal Basil was a seasoned battler and Harper was willing to share some of her deli meat as a reward.

Harper collapsed into her seat again but spared a moment to pat her Typhlosion on the head. "Hey, thanks buddy..." She was about to dig in when she noticed the seventh member. It took a moment and a slow blink but recognition crossed over her face and she perked up. "Oh hey, Zack! You're here too! Seriously," she looked at David specifically and gestured between herself and him. "Destiny story. There's no denying it now!"

Arthur smiled as he looked around the Battle Buffet. "Well, it's been a while since I've come here, time to work up my hunger." He said as he readied a Poke ball and threw it skyward, out of the capsule came Dragapult who she and the Dreepys looked at the food with wide eyes. "Now... let's find ourselves some good meals. Mainly a starter, a main course... maybe a side dish and some dessert." Arthur said to himself before he looked around and spotted a bowl of fresh Hoenn ramen noodles. "That looks like a good starter." He said to himself, the starter he didn't have to worry about battling for as no one else seemed to go for it unlike the large cheese pizza where a woman and her Ribombee looked at it and licked their lips.

"Sorry sweetie, that's pizza's mine!" She said to Arthur. "Then earn it." Arthur said as the two battled, the battle between Dragapult and Ribombee was a tough one, but thanks to the element of surprise, Arthur earned his pizza. His choice for a side dish was a salad with a few cut berries, a healthy dish for people and Pokemon alike, as for dessert was a slice of chocolate cake sided with ice cream where a punk trainer and his Bisharp attempted to grab it only to notice Arthur's eyes on it. "Back off, buddy. I'm getting that cake!" He demanded as Bisharp let out a cry to back up his comment. "Not unless you beat be, put 'em up!" Arthur replied, like before, the battle was a fierce one where Bisharp tended to pull a few dirty tricks which made Arthur give a disgusted look.

The punk trainer's overconfidence became his downfall as Bisharp fell back defeated. "Pfft, wasn't hungry anyway..." He said as he muttered and walked away, eventually Arthur managed to claim his food and went to find somewhere to sit down and eat it.

Alex was basically sprinting around the buffet area leaving behind in his wake about 3 tied up and poisoned pokemon. Alex already had a rather large meal infront of him, with Rindo Salad, Tamato Pasta, Whirlpool Sushi, and finishing it off with a Vanilite Parfait. Alex was just about done with his haul and noticed one more serving of one of the best dishes they have to offer: The Take Down Steak. Alex sprinted over and claimed the steak just at the same time as a fisherman. "Looks like we're battling for this." "Fine by me!" said Alex as Arianna jumped in front of him while the fisherman threw out a Lure Ball and outcame the Cloyster. It was a hard battle trying to get through Cloysters large defenses, but luckily Arianna was able to get off a poison from sludge bomb. Arianna then finished it off with a perfectly aimed Fell Stinger and finished it off. "We did it Arianna!" said Alex as the Ariados jumped up and returned a high five with one of it's legs. Alex returned to his table and placed his large pile of food. He then began to demolish the food after a quick "No thank you, I'm good" to Mimi while his mouth was full and after a bit, he was almost halfway done.

" Zack's here now! Anyways time to get some food." He exclaimed as he threw out his Lycanroc, making his way through tons of battles alongside Lycanroc and getting his mouth full. He encountered a rather powerful trainer with a Rhyperior. "Iron Head!" The battle was finished, he battled and battled until he had enough, and went to the table. He answered Zack's question. "Oh I've been doing pretty fine, got into Pokemon breeding, in fact most of my Pokemon are Pokemon that I nursed and bred. It's pretty cool, I still love to battle though!" Richie exclaimed as he stuffed his mouth with food happily, they were probably all reunited at this point, he couldn't imagine anyone else being apart of their friend group. He noticed his petals glowing vibrantly, it was starting to get slightly annoying.

| Korutesu |

Zack still giving a happy grin, he forgot to tell them about him going to Ula Ula to read some books about their petals "I was just going to Ula Ula tomorrow, Read up on our Petals, anyway who wants to have a battle? One on One?" He questions the others since it had been a long time since they had battled

"So? Who's up for a battle" He smiled and his Absol gave an approving grin that Absol also wanted to battle with one of them

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
"Imagine actually battling for food" Mimi snickered out since after three battles she merely started using her charm and cute appearance to get what she wanted, and used her fame from time to time. Mimi and Raichu sat in their seats filled with nothing but sugar and sleep deprivation. "No thanks Zach, my Pokemon would totally obliterate your team and the building along with it if I choose to battle you" Mimi says, not wanting to have to pay for the fines that Dragonite and Electivire seem to love giving her. "We already got in so much trouble after blasting a hole inside Roxie's gym" the female says, recalling the time Electivire Thunderbolted a hole into the roof while she was still an Electabuzz. Plus Mimi was too busy transfering all her new clothes into the pink backpack she bought with a Joltik charm, and naturally she did it under the table without trying to draw much attention. "We were planning to head over to the Malie Library too. We plan to take a late night boat down by the dock since the Mantine Surf is probably too dangerous at this time" she says with a proud grin since all the stuff she had bought somehow fit into her bag.

Last edited:
"Sure I'm up!" Richie suddenly leapt out of his chair quickly. He was always ready for battle, battling was super fun anyways. He grinned to his Lycanroc, who looked up at him more or less tired. "Okay...come back Lycanroc...I'll use..." He thought to himself for a moment, then he decided. "Come on Toxicroak!" He yelled as he threw the Pokeball, Toxicroak glared at it's trainer for a moment, then looked at Zack. Then sighed, shrugging. "You don't even want to battle?" He asked, Toxicroak just stood there, without saying or doing a thing. "Okay fine then..." Richie zapped the Pokemon back into it's Pokeball. "I'll just let Decidueye handle this." Decidueye walked up close to him and prepared for battle. It watched Zack carefully, knowing if it was going up against Absol it would be at a type disadvantage.

Meanwhile...
The grunt, Richie fought back at Akala was on Melemele, he had a rotom phone (or anything else that could be used to contact the higher ups), and he spoke quietly, hiding on the side of the mall. "Yeah...I'm in Melemele now, found a nice boat I could travel in. I've been watching and listening in on those kids..." A muffled voice could be heard from his area, though no one could really hear what the person on the other end was saying. "Yeah yeah, I heard those kids are trying to get to Ula'ula all of a sudden, said somethin' 'bout a library." The grunt grinned at his phone. "You want me to keep on em? Alright then, I'ma just wait till they get to Ula'ula and alert you lot." He grinned at his phone, then nodded and turned it off. Waiting for the perfect opportunity to make his move and head on to Ula'ula.

(Decided to make em like, Galarian or something because ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ why not)

| Korutesu |

"well Then let's do it Richie!, Okay Crawdaunt! Go! Okay Richie get ready! Crabhammer!" As Zack points in a direction, like his pokemon had been trained to understand sign language "You know what to do!" Zack getting ready for Richie's Attack from his Decidueye "That Decidueye is fast so i'll have to make do with endurance" Zack whispers to himself waiting for an opening

Last edited:
David's stomach rumbled once again, urging him to go get his food now before he has to fight for it. "C'mon Grapploct," he said as he approached the buffet. He scanned the rows of food, disappointed by the lack of curry. He ended up settling on rice instead, which no one seemed to be taking at the moment. Next, a side. David decided to go with a simple-looking salad, surprisingly with no one else there. Lastly, a dessert. A delicious-looking cheesecake caught his eye, however it also caught the attention of a young man with a Heatmor. "Whoa there kid, this one's mine. Unless you wanna challenge me for it?" He said, a smug look on the stranger's face. "I guess we're battling then," David responded, Grapploct stepping in front of him. "Alright Grapploct, show this Heatmor who's boss!" David exclaimed, displaying a confident grin.

One battle later, David and Grapploct walked away one slice of cheesecake richer. "Well, I guess that does it. Let's go eat, buddy!" Grapploct held one of her tentacles up triumphantly before turning to taunt the now disappointed man. Taking a seat near the rest of the group, he dug in to his food. He had a chuckle at Harper's comment. "We all happened to meet up by sheer coincidence, and now those weirdos are hunting us down for the very thing that caused us to meet in the first place. Yeah, definitely destiny." He cut Grapploct a piece of cheesecake, the fighting type gobbling it down happily.

Last edited:
Decidueye tanked the hit easily, it had the type advantage and disadvantage at the same time, they could both hit each other with super-effective moves, this battle could go either way. Richie thought to himself about what his next move was, he had to stay prepared and ready, he was grinning though. He knew he could come up with some plan anyways. "Alright, Leaf Blade!" The feathers at the tip of Decidueye's right wing, which resembled a finger of some sort, would glow green. He would appear to look as sharp as a blade, though more leafy obviously. Decidueye glided towards Crawdaunt then attempted to slash it with Leaf Blade, hopefully being able to deal super-effective damage.

Harper was content to munch on her simple meal while everyone else indulged in their full course dinner. She had to snort at Arthur's mass of food, squinting with nothing but mirth when he returned with his bounty.

"Sheesh, you guys really eat a lot. No wonder you're so big, Arthur, you've got a healthy appetite," she said, tucking into the last of her sandwich. She'd then nodded sagely to David's words. "And now we're going to a dusty old library for clues! Someone's got to write this all down, it'd sell real well if we all survive our quest."

The girl paused to spear a strawberry for her Typhlosion. She glanced over to Richie and Zack as Basil munched happily on the berry. "How do you guys manage to have so much energy? I could probably collapse here at any given moment."

| Korutesu |

"Okay, Counter it with Crabhammer! Throw him down!" As Zack pointed toward the leaf blade and hoping that Crabhammer would deal average amount of damage "Trap him Crawdaunt! You got this!" As Crawdaunt grabs decidueye's Wing to stop it from attacking

"Good Job Crawaunt!, Now, Brick Break!" While decidueye was trapped by Crawdaunt's crabhammer

"I dunno why I have so much energy, you think Pokemon Breeding, being slow would help me slow down, but nope. I still love an energetic battle!" He shouted out to Harper with a smile on his face. He laughed battles, this was no exception. He had a fairly decent chance at winning as well.

Decidueye was grabbed by the crabhammer, however the brick break did nothing actually. Fighting type moves had no affect on Ghost Types. "Heh, it does nothing, now use Leaf Blade on your other wing!" Decidueye grinned, lifting it's other wing as it slashed Crawdaunt, there wasn't a surefire way Crawdaunt could escape, Decidueye was quite faster than it and they were very close to each other. Decidueye broke away from Crawdaunt afterwards. "Spirit Shackle!" Decidueye flew backwards, his eyes glowed an ominous purple (for special effect of course), then Decidueye shot a ghostly arrow at Crawdaunt, preventing it from escaping into it's Pokeball , and dealt some okay amounts of damage if it landed.

Last edited:

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
"Boys can you not draw so much attention, we're to be inconspicuous" Mimi hisses out to Richie and Zack, applying a new layer of red lip gloss before slamming her yellow compact mirror shut. "Battling isnt going to help us hide our identities" the young spotlight born female points out, trying her hardest not to throw her new pair of wedges at the two males.

After finishing, Mimi got up from the table and headed to the front to pay for the meal since she wanted to escape Richie and Zacks little Pokemkn battle fiasco. "Will you be paying for the whole table?" The lady asks, Mimi nodding her head and sliding over the card she had used to purchase all her new belongings. Raichu ran up to her trainer and jumped up on into Mimi's arms and laid comfortably like a baby. "Thank you so much for choose Battle Buffet here in Alola, we so hope you had a fun time" the lady smiles out, sliding back the teens card.

After finishing paying for everybody like she promised, Mimi waited outside and took pictures with the remaining people who were still in the mall so late at night. But she quickly walked over to a small shop next to the place where everbody still was and bought some items she thought were needed considering the people who had attacked them owned Pokemon that typically had status moves.

Alex satisfyingly exhaled and looked satisfied at his feast. Most of the plates he were cleaned and he never before felt so full. "That. Was. Delicious." said Alex as he got up. "That Take Down Steak was the best part." he said wiping his face and his hands. "I better go thank Mimi for paying enjoy your battle you two!" said Alex as he went out of the Battle Buffet and checked his pokegear. "Man, it's getting late." said Alex as Arianna crawled on his head. "Dos Dos" "I'll take that as you enjoying your meal." "Aria." "Good. You worked hard for it" said Alex as he pet Arianna's head. He went into the pokemart next door and peeked in. "Hey Mimi, thanks for covering dinner for us."

| Korutesu |

Zack forgets that they were being tailed by Cosmos Inc. "Wait! MImi's Right! we should stay low, For now anyway..."
As zack returns his Crawdaunt to his Pokeball, "Come on Crawdaunt! Well, We better get to Ula Ula now, right?" The longer the worse they stood still, So they better get a move on "Well, Let's Go! Before you know who comes!"

"Yeah, I guess we should stop battling, I bet someone's watching us right now..." Richie looked around carefully, trying to spot any odd people. "We should probably get going to Ula'ula now. Before anyone shows up." He said, with a sigh, being cautious and inconspicuous was making Richie feel very limited in what he could do. He just wanted a friendly battle. "Come on Decidueye, I'm gonna check outside for any suspicious characters." Richie and Decidueye walked out of the mall, glaring left and right for any suspicious people. He didn't find anyone though, the grunt had found a better place to hide. He ran back over to the battle buffet. "We should have a decent chance at getting away, didn't see anyone.

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Mimi was stressed and clearly tired. She barely got any sleep the night before and she should've been in bed writing song lyrics already, but no she couldnt do that due to the fact they were being chased by psychos.

Mimi turned to Alex who had peeked in, "no problem Alex, spending money is best when you're spending it for your friends" she replies while paying for the few items she had bought. Mimi exited the store and stood outside, near the buffet, waiting for the others to finish. For some odd reason though Raichu was tense and clearly bothered. "You sense them here dont you girl?" Mimi whispers to her little baby who was in her arms. "I hope the others hurry up, we're literal sitting ducks out here" the female sighs out impatiently, snuggling her beloved Raichu.

Arthur stayed quiet while he ate his food, often at times he had a look of unease as he remembered the people who wanted his crystal. "What would've happened if I gave it to them? What if they come back with greater numbers...?" These question along with many others echoed in Arthur's mind, it wasn't just the safety of his Dragon Knight identity he was worried about, but mainly his friends were at risk as well. In the end, he ate his food somewhat quickly, wiped his mouth with a napkin and got up while he returned Dragapult to his Poke ball.

| Korutesu |

"Well, We should go the sooner we get there the better.." As Zack grabs his bag and gets ready to leave
He checks outside to see if anyone was out there, But found nobody, Looking nervous enough already
He couldn't wait to be on board and finally moving around since Cosmos Inc. can't get to them when they're moving

"I think it's less like us having too much energy, and more like you not having enough," David said to Harper before continuing his meal. Not wanting to keep everyone waiting, David ate as much as he could and passed the rest to Grapploct, who devoured it all even faster than him. With their plates empty and appetites thoroughly quenched, David waited for Mimi to pay before returning the now exhausted Grapploct to its Great Ball. Now that David has eaten, the reality of being pursued by a massive corporation set in. "Back at the beach, those Cosmos folks said something about a crisis, and gathering the power of all Pokémon... how much of that's true?" He pondered as he met up with the rest of the group.

| Korutesu |

as Zack seemed to see someone odd, He thought it was nothing as the person was running "They could potentially destroy the world with the power of every single pokemon in the universe" Zack answered David's question "It could be as true as it sounds, I remember reading a book about our petals back in hoenn, I think it said something about when all eight petals are together it will destroy the greater evil" As Zack looked confused "Eight?"

Alex noticed Mimi was very tired. "Hey Mimi, are you doing ok. You look really tired. You've had a really busy day." said Alex as he sighed. "I know that it's important we go to Maile Library but you gotta take care of your self. Gotta look out for my Big Sis after all." said Alex as he rubbed Mimi's shoulder. "I think you should take a rest day tommorow. When we're wrapped up in Maile Library, you should take I long rest. No need to worry if those bad guys come after us again for our petals, I'll take care of them.

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
"I'm fine Alex, I'll just sleep during the boat ride" Mimi yawned out, slightly leaning on the younger trainer. "Plus are you willing to let your older sister get attacked while she's helpless at a hotel?" She asks, poking his cheek in a teasing way. Raichu licked Mimi's cheek as the young celebrity tried her best to stay awake.

Meanwhile somewhere in an unknown location, a lavender haired woman sat on a leather couch with a large Seviper resting behind her, and a Houndoom laying its head on her lap. "Find that blondie, she should be the easiest to find. Look for a clustering crowd and you'll find Ms. Emilia, after finding the sun you'll easily find the planets" Haku cackled out, checking the tablet her assistant handed her which contained the newest and most recent sightings of Emilia Sakurajima. "Poor child, your fame will become your downfall. You should've stayed in Unova where mommy and daddy dearest could have protected you."

| Korutesu |

Zack remembers that Mimi was Famous "Wait! What about Mimi?, She's famous and all, She's a human magnet!"
Zack puts it up now because they are about to leave "Mimi needs to hide! as everyone knows where she would be!"
Zack looks nervous again as he remembers that Mimi was famous

The look Harper shot back at David was on par with a middle aged woman clutching her pearls. The mock offense was playful when she scoffed; "how dare you suggest I don't have the energy to escape the overwhelming force of capitalism?" She finished off the remaining scraps, wagging a finger at her friend as he cleared off his plates. "I'll have you know, I had a full four hours of restful sleep last night. I'm in peak form."

She says this, barely recognizing that she would, without a doubt, collapse into sleep as soon as they got on the boat. Regardless, Harper was able to return Basil to his Pokeball and shuffled back to join the group.

"Ya know, maybe Mimi's fame could give us some cover, actually. Its not like you can kidnap a celebrity in the most public places... Plus, a good number of us are decent fighters," she reasoned, stifling a yawn behind her fist. "Mimi's pretty safe around us, I think. We wouldn't let anyone snag her.

"Going back to what David said earlier," Harper squinted into the dark streets around them. "We really should figure out what Cosmos meant about the catastrophe. They mentioned it comes around a decade after the rainbow... flower thing... blooms. And now, here we are. Ten years later. Just running into each other." The girl lists out her points on her fingers and ends by tipping her head to the side, voice pitching a little when she adds, "I don't think we should discount the possibility of a world ending disaster happening. I mean, think back on all the weird stuff that went on in Hoenn or Galar."

"Well, I bet it's something horrendous, well obviously. I know we'll be prepared for anything once we're out of the library and have some goon knowledge." Richie grinned at Harper, he yawned a bit. It was getting pretty late, and he was wanting to go to Ula'ula by now. It was a great opportunity to go in the night. "Should we start going now?" He asked everyone quietly, his face seeming more pale than usual, being chased by Cosmos Inc. wasn't exactly the most delightful thing to have going on in your life. Also knowing that someway somehow you'll have to prevent a future catastrophe. It wasn't fun, that's for sure.

| Korutesu |

Zack answered Richie's question "We should probably get going, Richie's right, The more we know now, The better" Because stopping Cosmos Inc. sooner was always better "We need to get ready, for anything" Since who knows what's going to happen in Ula Ula, They had to get to the library sooner rather than later "We should rest on the boat, And we need to get going somehow"

"Don't worry Mimi, if you did take a rest day, I'd be your boodyguard." said Alex as he returned the poke to her cheek. "Anyway, I think everyone's wrapped up in the Battle Buffet" said Alex looking inside of the restraunt. "Let's head to the boat to Ula Ula Island" said Alex as he walked over to Hau'oli city Marina. Alex looked over at his neck bandanna and the petal was glowing brighter than before. "I like having everyone in the same place but god do these things attract attention." said Alex as he fiddled with his bandanna. He eventually tucked the petal on the inside and he could feel it's warmth.

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Mimi yawned once more before following Alex, Raichu jumping up on her shoulders due to her being the laziest out of Mimi's team. To be honest when Alex mentioned their glowing petals, Mimi sighed and nodded her head in agreement. "I already draw a lot of attention as it is but this is literally a beacon begging for something to happen" she says with a laugh, taking off her choker and hiding it in the pocket of her pink coat.

While waiting for the others to arrive at the marina, Mimi took out her Rotom Phone only to find that had missed so many calls from her parents. Naturally she called her mother back, knowing fully well she was going to get an earful. "EMILIA MIRAI SAKURAJIMA WHY DID WE GET A WORRIED PHONE CALL FROM YOUR MANAGER CHION SAYING YOU'VE SUDDENLY VANISHED AFTER YOUR BATTLE!" The famous actress Adelaine Aika-Sakurajima screamed out through her daughters phone in a tone nobody except her husband and daughter have heard. But before Mimi could even answer her mother, her father snatched the phone right out of his wife's hands and screamed out his own flurry of worries. "Melia you've got daddy all worried here in Unova! Where are you! Why do you always hurt my poor heart like this my dear princess!" The adult man cried out over the phone. "I'm fine mama and papa. I'm with my friends from summer camp and I'll be safe I promise, tell Chion I'll only come back if he throws away that ridiculous stage costume." Mimi says with a laugh, missing the voice of her parents who were both always away for work.

"Lady Haku we have a sighting of the yellow petal holder, she's in the marina with the other boy. We'll stay low and follow them for a while" somebody says through and earpiece, watching Mimi from a distance who was still on the phone with her parents. "Good, dont let her out of your sight and make sure when you confront them, dont let her take out that Serperior or Dragonite. Make sure she can only use her electric types, so that you can have a type advantage when the time comes. And don't let them unite their powers together, once they realize uniting the seven crystals will also unite their Pokemons powers, it's all over. Separate them at all costs, and dont let them find black."

Last edited:
Once Arthur was done with his food, he wiped his face clean with a napkin before he got up to join everyone outside of the Battle Buffet and make his way down to the marina. He always enjoyed the view of the ocean and gladly tried to make the time to enjoy it, whether it was paddling, flying over it or Mantine surfing, but with the fact he was cautious about those who wanted his crystal made him not look as happy about it. Arthur raised an eyebrow when he heard Mimi's phone call, he didn't have to worry about such things as he didn't even tell his parents about his Dragon Knight persona.

| Korutesu |

(Dont mind me, Just keeping this rp alive)

Zack standing up from his chair, and walking down to the marina to wait with the others to get ready for Ula Ula, Letting his Absol walk around the boat as they waited. "Stay sharp Absol, Keep watch 'kay buddy?" Zack petting Absol as they sit down and wait for the others to arrive... Zack takes out a book he found on Kalos at his time there and shows it to the others "When the petals of the rainbow are together unity and strength will be given to you" As zack tells them what the book read