• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon: Rainbow Ties RP

Harper glanced from David over to where Richie and Alex already bustled into a battle. "Heh, they were really eager, huh?" She shrugs and starts to follow David down the length of beach when she notices Arthur. After a brief squint, she beamed a grin and waved. "Hey! Arthur long time no see!"

Harper was still chuckling when she started to dig for a Pokeball, "so weird how we all found each other so randomly. Like one'a those destiny stories." She tossed the ball forward with a weak flick of her wrist and out popped a Riolu. The small Pokemon shook herself off before falling into a battle stance with a loud howl.

"Hyssop, it would be great if you won but please, please... just get tired," Harper scrubbed her hand over her face. She shot a look to David, "she's a pure force of energy... I swear she gets it from hanging around the Sneasel in my team."

Hyssop lookings pointedly back at her trainer, sticking her tongue out at Harper. The girl deadpanned and crossed her arms, "well, just for that, I'm giving them the first move." Harper gestured for David to go ahead, giving her pokemon a smug smile. Hyssop bristles in place but turns her attention back to her opponent.

"I know, right?" David responded. "It doesn't bother me that much though. I kind of feel like we were meant to meet again, you know?" He paused to think for a second before Minior shook in his grasp, eager to battle. "Whoa, slow down there! We don't know if they're ready yet!" David said before Harper confirmed he'd be taking the first move.

"Alright then, let's go Minior!" David said, the rock type flying out of his arms and spinning excitedly. "Since you're so eager to fight, how about we start with an Ancient Power?" David asked his Pokémon, who spun in place as a few rocks began to rise from the sand, coated with a strange energy. Suddenly, the rocks flung themselves at Harper's Riolu, zooming towards their target.

"Well jeez, coming right out of the gate with a strong move! Hyssop, dodge what you can and perform a Swords Dance," now that they were locked in battle, Harper was starting to get pumped. Hyssop launched into movement, her paws skirting across the sand in odd, graceful steps. The odd stones crashed into the sand around her, one of them catching her side and staggering her. The quiet Gengar at Harper's side visibly fretted a moment until the little fighting type recovered herself with fire in her eyes.

"Great work, Hyssop!" Harper cheered. "Now, use High Jump Kick!"

The wirey Riolu hopped from one foot to another before charging forward. She sprang towards Minior and spun mid air, putting as much momentum as possible into her outstretched leg.

"Quick, retaliate with Iron Head!" David called. As Hyssop leaped at Minior, its shell began to gain a metallic sheen as it rammed into the Riolu's attack. The force of the High Jump Kick would send Minior straight to the ground, its Iron Head hopefully launching its opponent as well. Minior recovered from the attack, floating back up, however not unscathed. Its outer shell had many visible cracks on it from the blow.

David was feeling the rhythm of battle now, a rhythm that coursed through his body and invigorated his spirit. "Get in there with another Iron Head from the air!" Minior obliged, its shell becoming coated with steel-type energy once again. Floating into the air, it dive-bombed down like a shooting star, swooping towards the Riolu.

Arthur merely gave a simple smile and a wave towards those who greeted him by name, not only was he surprised by how many of them remembered him from ten years ago, but he was surprised at how he could nearly forget such a moment. "I must've been working a bit too hard on my Dragon Knight persona that the whole crystal thing slipped my mind... perhaps we can catch up once all these battles are done." Arthur thought to himself as he folded his arms to watch the battle unfold.

"Try and Reflect!" said Alex as the Jumpluff created a wall of light to block the stones flying at Jumpluff but Reflect only weakened the attacks, not fully blocked them. Also, reflect or not, stone edge was a super effective hit. "This is bad, Quick use Substitute!" said Alex as Jumpluff used it's energy and kicked off of the dummy creating a puff of smoke in the center of the circle of Lycanrocs. "Now use Energy Ball in the center of it to get rid of all of those clones!" The Jumpluff looked a little tired after using Substitutebut still fired off a pretty large Energy Ball to create a shockwave large emough to get rid of the clones. "It feels great to be cornered like this. This is the best I've felt in a while."

Minior's attack successfully sent Hyssop flying. She recovered with a back flip but was obviously winded from the strong attack. The Riolu growled lowly in pent up frustration but soon stood up straight with a defiant paw swipe across her snout. Challenge accepted.

"That's my girl, shake it off!" Harper pumped her fist only to be dazzled by Minior's swift decent. The Riolu "So cool! Quick, use Protect, Hyssop!"

The Riolu corrected her stance and put up her paws to guard herself. Minior's attack slammed head on, causing a gust of impact around the two Pokemon. Hyssop skidded across the sand, gritting her teeth with the force but remaining tense.

"While its still close, go in for another High Jump Kick!"

Hyssop threw down her guard and lept up. She attempted to catch Minior with her leg again on the upswing. If anything, the little jackal was adamant about breaking through Minior's shell.

Minior clashed against the Riolu's guard, not fully stopping it but making it lose a lot of momentum. "Try to dodge it!" David commanded, as the Minior swooped back up. With the little space between the two Pokémon quickly closing up, Minior was just barely able to veer right. The attack hit it on its left side, having less of an impact but causing David's Pokémon to lose its balance and spin wildly past Hyssop, its shell nearly broken.

"Now's our chance, use Shell Smash!" Regaining its focus, Minior carried out its trainer's order. A white aura formed around it, which then shattered violently, leaving Minior with a wild burst of white energy almost lashing around the rock type. The force of the move even managed to shatter its shell, revealing a bright orange core. As the shattered pieces of its shell fell to the sand below it, Minior was still, exhausted after using such a powerful move.

Hyssop landed from her kick with a short, triumphant howl... until she caught sight of the ominous bright aura around Minior.

"Ohhh that's not good! Use Protect, Hyssop!" Riolu's ears pinned back and she reflexively brought up her paws to guard a moment too late. The blast sent her careening through the sand. She dug her paws in, slowing her rolling until she was crouched and panting hard, glaring up at the glimmering Minior core. The Protect managed to save her some damage but it was obvious she'd taken a good amount from that powerful attack.

Harper took a step forward, tone concerned, "Hyss, are you alright?" The Riolu picked herself up, staggering slightly, but lifted her paws in a valiant show of determination. Harper clicked her tongue, unsure of whether or not to push her Pokemon further, "if you're sure you can handle it... go for one more rush!"

Hyssop charged forward, digging her paws in to close the space between herself and the floating core. Once she was close, the wiry Riolu waited for her trainer's command, "Zen Headbutt, now!" Hyssop braced herself, her head shimmering with a pink sheen. She made a false step to fake out the Meteor Pokemon before springing upwards, viciously swinging her head in an attempt to land a strong hit on her opponent.

David gritted his teeth. With Minior's lowered defense and broken shell, a single attack could end the battle. However, considering the Riolu's weakened state and the boost of power from Shell Smash, the same might be said for his opponent. "Intercept it with Ancient Power!" He ordered. Minior, still exhausted from the previous move, only reacted a second later.

Minior's glowing eyes swirled rapidly as a flurry of rocks burst out from the sand. And just as Hyssop swung her head at her opponent, the rocks flew upwards and intercepted the attack, striking from below. Caught up in suspense, David watched intensely. Hopefully the Riolu would miss the Zen Headbutt. Otherwise, Minior was in big trouble.

Harper felt a bolt of dread, any expression of triumph quickly sliding away; "Hyssop, beneath you!"

At her trainer's warning, the Riolu glanced down only in time to see the aura covered rocks crash into her. She bared her teeth and tried to graze her shimmering skull against Minior desperately but the Ancient Power did its job in taking the brunt of her attack and sending her off course. "Hyssop!" Harper couldn't stay on the side lines any longer, running forward with arms outstretch to catch her falling Pokemon in her arms.

The girl fell onto her rear with the weight from Hyssop's fall. The trainer's anxiety only subsided when the Riolu peeked her eyes open. Harper smiled down and breathed a sigh of relief, "sheesh, you really do just push your limits don't you? You fought really well." The downright exhausted Riolu nuzzled her snout into Harper's stomach with a tired trill. The girl slung her backpack forward and started to dig, producing a couple of Sitrus Berries.

With a grin, she looked to David and his Minior, "you both did really well! That got pretty tense in the end-- here." Harper dropped one of the berries in her lap onto Hyssop but reached forward to hand the other off to David and his Pokemon. "You're a really good trainer! This is my first time ever seeing a Minior up close and I've gotta say, this little guy's pretty tough for being so cute."

"Great job, Minior!" David congratulated his partner, who attempted to fly over to its trainer. But thanks to Shell Smash, it flew exceedingly fast, nearly slamming into the teen who was lucky enough to avoid it. "Whoa! Let's just get you back in your ball for now, okay?" David placed his backpack on the ground and pulled out Minior's Ultra Ball, but was interrupted by Harper's Riolu who offered him a Sitrus Berry.

"Oh, no thanks. Minior doesn't eat," he explained, waving dismissively at the fighting-type. "Oh, that reminds me..." David rummaged through his backpack again, revealing a Hyper Potion, which he sprayed on Minior. "Now don't move, okay? We don't want you ramming into anyone," he asked the orange Pokémon calmly. After the Potion was all used up, he returned Minior to its Ultra Ball.

David looked over to Harper and Hyssop with a satisfied smile. "Sorry if I went a bit too overboard with the Shell Smash and everything, heh." He apologized, scratching the back of his head. "You did pretty good too, though! If that Zen Headbutt hit, I would've been done for!"

Hyssop nodded solemnly, howling a short regret for Minior's inability to eat, before promptly stuffing her face with the berry. Harper watched her Pokemon with a shake of her head, "you're gonna choke if you go at it like that."

Onion's big ghost form plopped down beside his trainer, looking infinitely more comfortable now that the fighting has stopped. Harper grinned at David and waved a dismissive hand, "aw, its no worries! Like I said, I don't battle very often! Whatever battling I do is usually just to workout the er... 'spunkier' Pokemon I take in." She looked down to the Riolu in her lap. "Hyssop here was abandoned in the Snowpoint ports-- found her after she'd taken on an Abomasnow. Got the snot beatin' out of her and she still wants to throw hands with most Pokemon she sees."

Once Hyssop was finished Harper patted her on the head and returned her to her Pokeball. Then, with a big groan, she stretched her arms over her head and flopped back onto the beach, "ahhhh! What a day! Who would'a thought it'd end like this?!"

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Mimi nudged Arthur with a smile before lowering her voice so that only he could hear her, "why don't I teach you Draco Meteor? Sort of as a memento of the day we met again?" Mimi asks, gently rubbing Dragonite's Pokeball. When the battle between Harper and David came to a conclusion, the young DJ quickly ran to the two trainers and lightly punched them both on the shoulders. "You guys did really well! But to be honest I was kinda waiting for a big bang boom type of show! Then again I guess I'm the only one who has that type of mind set...well either way I'm so proud of you both" she informs, sounding like an ancient relative. Mimi turned her head to the ocean and smiled at the bow orange sky and water. "You dont usually see beautiful sunsets like these in Unova. But even when I do, it's never the same without you guys" she whispers, her body giving in to the feeling of euphoria. "It seems to surreal right now...seeing you all after ten long years. But I'm glad we got to meet again, but I'm not glad that I grew up to be the shortest..." Mimi sighs out before pointing an accusing finger at Arthur. "ESPECIALLY YOU ARTHUR! YOU HAVE NO REASON TO BE THAT TALL MEANWHILE I SOMETIMES NEED A FOOT STOOL DURING PHOTOSHOOTS!" Mimi screamed out, Serperior holding the DJ back from lunging at Arthur.

As Mimi headed over, David noticed everyone seemed to be relaxing, so he sat down on the sand and leaned on his backpack. After having a chuckle at Mimi's anger at being short, he took a second to look at the beautiful sunset, the waves lapping onto the shore in a soothing rhythm. He was on a beach, in Alola, with five people he hadn't seen in years, and he was acting like it was any other day. Maybe he was like this, because it felt so right. Like this is where he was meant to be, and he was with the people he was meant to be with.

"Hey, Harper," David said. "Before our battle, you said this was like some kind of destiny story. I'm really feeling that right now, like this whole scenario was written in the stars." He pondered his own statement for a second. "Or maybe I'm just talking nonsense, I don't know. Either way I'm real fortunate to be here right now." David continued looking at the sunset, taking in the atmosphere. Ah god, that was so sappy, he thought, chuckling to himself.

Harper openly laughed when Mimi ran over to congratulate (and slightly shame) them for their battle, "Wha! It's not like all of us can be real life idols! The only pyrotechnics I can afford are the ones I cause in the kitchen." She continues to snort with Mimi's antics, calling out in a stage whisper for the other girl to hear her, "Mimi, you could probably climb Arthur... kinda like a Mankey on one'a the Exeggutor around here."

The tuckered trainer propped herself up on her elbows, turning her gaze to the glittering ocean. Her eyes soften, smiling with David's words. "No, I don't think it's nonsense... I think we're exactly where we're supposed to be. It feels nice being surrounded by old friends." She lets a contented silence fall before pipping up once more. "It's really been ten years, huh. You guys have been on my mind this... whole time," Harper trails off, color rushing to her cheeks. "T-that's kind of embarrassing to say, isn't it? Heh, whatever, it just really doesn't feel like its been that long is all I'm sayin'."

Last edited:

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Mimi glared at Harper and stuck her tongue out. "Harper take that back! At least compare me to a Pokemon like Emolga or a Pacharisu! Not a Mankey!" Mimi hysterically shrieked, Serperior using her tail to hold Mimi back once more. Once Mimi had calmed down, she sat down on the sand and gently smiled. "Well whatever this whole this is, be it a coincidence or fate written in the stars, as long as I can see you all just one last time then I'll happily accept it" the usually hyper DJ says, her whole body relaxing to the comforting warmth of the setting sun and sound of the waves rising and falling on the sand. Mimi cleared her throat, embarrassed at the way too serene things she said and reverted back to her usual self. "Hey Arthur! Wanna test out Harper's idea? Let me climb you!" Mimi says out loud with a playful smile. Sunny laid down behind her trainer so that her head was in Mimi's lap but her body was protectively surrounding the human's petite figure. Mimi wished this could last forever, but then again she shouldn't need to worry about the future and just enjoy the moment. That's how she liked it to be honest, live life to the fullest in the present and let the future come to you.

Arthur smiled as he looked around at everyone before he flinched when Mimi tried to climb her. "Uh, I... dunno how I'd feel when it comes to physical contact with a girl..." He said before he heard what Harper said and Mimi back it up. "Harper, please don't encourage her..." He said before he showed a blush of embarrassment. "Although... considering we've finally seen each other for so long, whaddya say we hang out down at the beach to make this last a lil' more, y'know?" Arthur said in the hope he could change the subject and not deal with what he thought might be an embarrassing situation.

Harper gave poor Arthur a downright sly grin, "ohhh Arthur can't handle a little girl touch~" She sat up and wiggled her fingers in a spooky little jig as she playfully taunted the boy. But then she lazily slouched back down with a snort.

"Here's an idea," she hummed again, tilting her head in a conspiratorial manner. "See if you can beat Mimi down to the water, Arthur! Otherwise she might want to catch you and climb ya. Like an adorable Pacharisu-- is that better, Mimi?" Harper stuck a small fraction of her tongue out at the other girl, hopefully making up for her earlier comparison.

"I guess this is my last chance!" said Alex while heavily breathing. "Fluffy, Put all your Energy in this one! Aim for the real one! The one with all of the spores on it!" said Alex. The Jumpluff was running low on energy at this point but after a nod towards Alex the Jumpluff began to charge an Energy Ball almost twice the size of the Jumpluff. "Now finish it off Fluffy!" Jumpluff spun around and chucked the energy ball as hard as it could directly at the real Lycanroc.

"You three are ridiculous..." David joked, smiling. "Stop teasing Arthur, will ya? So what if he doesn't wanna be touched? It's not like you two don't have your own preferences." David's calm smile transitioned to a smirk. "I do approve of short jokes though, especially considering Mimi's about the size of a newborn Joltik compared to Arthur."

Harper's idea caught David's attention. "A race, huh? Now you've got me curious." He stood up, heading to the edge of the shore and clearing his throat, preparing his best announcer impression. "ALRIGHT, WE GOT AN AMAZING MATCHUP HERE FOLKS! HYPE QUEEN MIMI VERSUS ARTHUR THE TITLE-LESS! FIRST ONE TO REACH ME WINS IN THREE, TWO, ONE, GO!" David announced with a big grin on his face.

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Mimi gently got up and placed Serperior's head gently on the sand. "I'll be right back Sunny" Mimi whispers to the almost asleep serpent who nodded it's large head. The young DJ rolled her eyes before taking her shoes, socks, and jacket off before sprinting and jumping into the water. But while doing so she grabbed David by the collar and dragged him in. "Oh wow the water actually feels really nice" Emilia exclaims, the warm warm sending calming feelings throughout her whole body. "Well now David, this Joltik just took you down with her. If I'm a Joltik then you're a Flabebe!" She exclaims, gently splashing David with the water. "Harper! Arthur! You should jump in here! The water's so nice and warm! You too Alex and Richie! Once you're done with the battle get in here so a Sharpedo can eat your toes!"

Richie glanced at the clones which all faded away as the energy ball hit them. Richie noticed that Alex was going for a fully powered Energy Ball, that would be a super-effective hit if he didn't do something fast. "Now Lycanroc, use Double Team!" Lycanroc would split into another illusion as the real Lycanroc leapt out of the way of the large Energy Ball, a fake would be hit by the Energy Ball. In the sky, Lycanroc rushed down and attempted to bite Jumpluff. "Use Thunder Fang and finish it!" Electricity began to fill her teeth, as she bit down on the unsuspecting Jumpluff. The spores slowed down Lycanroc so there was still very visible room to dodge. As Lycanroc attempted to finish the battle and bite down on Jumpluff while she used Thunder Fang.

"What!?" said Alex as the the Lycanroc was behind the Jumpluff. Jumpluff had barely energy left to dodge, much less put up Reflect. "Juuum!" said Fluffy as it was bit down on and electrocuted the Jumpluff. Alex ran up and caught the Jumpluff as it fainted and fell out of the air. "You did your best Fluffy. You're a pain in the butt sometimes but I can depend on you." said Alex as he pulled out a great ball and returned Fluffy. "Wow Richie, guess you win this time." siad Alex as he plopped a seat on the beach. He looked over and noticed the sun was setting. "Man, I definitely missed Alola's sunsets." said Alex as Brownie ran up to his lap and Tabasco sat down next to him. "One more thing though, Hey Mimmi! Looks like you just got another member int Loser Central!"

Arthur scoffed but smiled at how he was referred to as something silly like 'The Title-less.' which he then thought was for the best. He blinked in surprise when he was told to race against Mimi and watched as she darted for the ocean. "If you're a Joltik, what does that make me then?" Arthur asked while he took off his socks, shoes, jacket and bag to leave at a nearby rock before he went to join the others in the water and sighed in relief. "This is why I'm so happy to be born and raised here in Alola, you can never go wrong with moments like these, if I'm not doing this with the water, then I'd likely be Mantine surfing." He explained before he let himself float with his back to the water.

"Great battle!" Richie would run to Alex grinning, "Yeah I guess I did win, huh." His Lycanroc landed on the ground and stood in place. "Come on Lycanroc, you can rest." Lycanroc would nod as it got zapped into it's Pokeball. "Anyways should we meet with everyone else now? Wait, where is everyone else?" He questioned to himself, searching around the area. "Huh...I guess I'll look around." He began walking around the beach quietly, scratching his head as he searched around. "Oh there they are...in the water, hey Mimi!" He waved to Mimi as he came by the shore.

"In the water huh? Let me join in!" He began ran into the water quickly. "Huh...you're from Alola too Arthur?" He questioned. Then took a deep breath and dived into the water. He swam into the ocean watching the fish Pokemon swim about. He suddenly swam back up to the surface. "Hey I'm gonna catch one of these water-types, I need a fishing rod. Anyone got one?" He asked the group at the water.

Harper snorted a laugh but followed her friends lead. She untied her prized jacket and soon set her shoes socks and backpack beside it. "Stay here, Onion, keep an eye on the guys for me."

After the Gengar answered with a contented sigh, Harper started towards the water with a leisurely pace. Once she got to the water's edge, Harper waded out to the group only to flop onto her back, "if you're a Joltik and a Flabebe then I'm a Slowpoke."

She righted herself to shrug at Richie, "all my stuff is back on the beach but there's no shame in just... appealing to the Pokemon and asking if it wants to join your team."

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
"I think we can all safely say that I obviously dont have a fishing rod, it's not befitting of somebody of my stature" Mimi says with a fake posh accent. "We have an amazing beach in the Unova called Undella Bay but nothing it honestly cant beat the Alola region" she sighs out in content, her Serperior still on the shore calmly watching the group. Mimi looked at the others in the water and blushed in embarrassment when she realized that the water was much higher up on her body compared to theirs. "Curse you all for being tall" she hissed out, placing her hands on Arthur's shoulders before trying to force herself up. "Arthur a little help here! I need to get taller so a Sharpedo doesnt drag me out to sea first!"

"Well fishing and catching Pokemon is funner then just appealing to them." Richie said with a bit a frown. Richie grinned at Mimi as she talked about Sharpedo. "Sharpedo do that all the time. I once hopped onto one and rode it!" He shouted gleefully. Richie dived back into the water to examine more Water-Type Pokemon. Watching Water-Types swim was always relieving to Richie weirdly. He swam near a particular Alomomola which appeared to be very interested in him. However he swam back up to the surface to regain his breath.

Last edited:
Alex saw everyone running towards the water ad chuckled to himself. "Jeez, outta all the times to not bring Sapphire," said Ales as he took off his hoodie, shoes, socks and bandanna and ran to the water with Brownie while telling Tabasco to watch his stuff. "If you three are a Joltik, Flabebe and a Slowpoke then I must be a shuckle!" said Alex as he ran towards the water as Brownie the Furret dived in. "Wow, I forgot you were a really good swimmer Brownie. I guess since there isn't a lot of water in Johto you never got much of a chance. And even when there was Fritatta could fly over it or I'd just use Sapphire." He said right before he noticed Mimi trying not to get dragged away by a sharpedo (her words not his) and Alex couldn't help but laugh. "Don't be too mad just cause I got a few inches on ya' despite being a year younger than you." said Alex.

Last edited:
Arthur smiled. "I haven't exactly been to any other regions, but I heard great things about them." He said before he instinctively let himself sink when Mimi touched him only to chuckle at how she complained about her size compared to everyone else's. "And what happens if a Sharpedo decides to drag me out to sea, huh?" He asked sarcastically before he sighed and decided to prepare himself to let Mimi up and make sure he stayed afloat.

As Mimi ran towards him, David raised his arms up in congratulations. "AND THE WINNER IS MIMI-agh!" He exclaimed, interrupted by Mimi yanking him into the water. "Hey, at least let me take my jacket off first!" He complained, a look of mock annoyance on his face. He headed back to the shore, tossing his now soaked jacket, shoes and socks next to his backpack before jumping back in the water. "Ah, this reminds me of the Isle of Armor back in Galar. Great place to vacation, and for training," David said as he floated on his back, swimming around the rest of the group. Something about the waves and the sunset was so relaxing to him, he'd probably fall asleep if he wasn't swimming with everyone.

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Mimi got on to Arthur's back and stuck her tongue out at everybody. "Don't worry Arthur, Sharpedo only go for smaller prey" Mimi says with a smirk since she was now the tallest. "Queen Mimi shall rule over you tiny children!" The female laughed out before throwing her pink wireless headphones over to Sunny who easily caught it with her tail. The serpent placed her trainers headphones on top of the fluffy pink coat she had been using as a pillow which belonged to Mimi. "Take that back Alex! Arthur they're bullying me because I'm short!" Mimi cried out while smacking Arthur on the head to do something. "You're the most mature, make them stop!" Mimi yelled out demandingly while shooting glares at Alex, tempted to lunge at the younger male.

Richie got out of the water, and walked onto the sand. He grinned to himself, as he brought out his Pokemon. "All right, come out everyone, we should start training!" He threw out his five Pokeballs, his Decidueye, Toxicroak, Lycanroc, Mudsdale, and Goodra appeared before him. "Oh yeah, everyone meet my team!" He motioned towards his team as they all grinned at the others. "We're gonna start some training. Hey what's your teams?" He asked everyone around him, he wanted to learn more about his friends.

Arthur smiled lightly when Mimi mentioned herself as a queen before he growled in annoyance when she hit his head. "Ow... ow... Mimi, if you keep that up, I will fall back and use my weight to keep you under the water." He said before he saw Richie get out of the water and bring out his team, while he smiled as Richie introduced his Pokemon, he showed signs of caution when he encouraged everyone else to show theirs, and Arthur only had one specific team with him; his 'Dragon Knight' team, any other Pokemon he had were likely in his PC box.

"Sorry Queen Mimi, but I've developed a distaste for the monarchy" said Alex as he splashed Mimi while trying his best to avoid Arthur. HE then noticed that Richie threw out all 5 of his pokemon. "Wow, you got a great team! But you already met mine. The rest of my pokemon are at a place I'm staying at right now. I have a Togekiss, a Kingdra and an Ariados at home named Fritatta, Sapphire and Arianna respectively." said Alex. "In my backpack, you can see my trainer card. On it there's pictures of 'em."

"Mimi! You're gonna drown Arthur with all that thrashing!" Harper chuckled, wading to Arthur's side to at least attempt to help him support their friend. "I swear, you haven't changed one bit! You're as hyper as the day we first met." She said this with a fond laugh. "Meanwhile, David looks like he's about to snooze over here." Harper joined Alex's little splash fight only to push a small, weak wave at David.

When Richie introduced his team, Harper perked up. "Train? You just had a battle! Isn't that training enough for one evening?"

As Harper mentioned David, he jolted back awake. "Huh? Who's sleeping, I'm not sleeping!" He then saw Richie introducing his team, and encouraging the others to as well. "I'd rather not bring my team out right now," David said. "They're all fighting and rock types, and most of them don't like the water anyways." Picking up on the splash war going on near him, he shook himself off and joined Alex in his attempt to dethrone Queen Mimi. "Viva la revolution!" David exclaimed, splashing her.

"Nah my Pokemon love training!" He told Harper, his Decidueye nodding quietly, his Lycanroc walked off and laid near the water. It was a bit tired. "Well Lycanroc can sit out, she's been battling hard already." He then looked towards Arthur, Mimi and David. "Mimi you have all electric types, excluding Dragonite right? Hey Arthur what's your team?" He questioned as he walked closer to them all, they were having a splash fight so they might not even have noticed his question. He scratched his head out of curiosity, he was interested in what Arthur had to say. Richie's Mudsdale began to wander off to a different part of the beach. It was in Mudsdale's nature to wander and look around. It loved adventure. Goodra and Toxicroak began chatting, at least that was how Richie interpreted it as.

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Mimi let giggle and stopped her thrashing about before resting her chin on Arthur's head. "Hmmm well my team consists of my starter Sunny, Dragonite, Raichu, Toxtricity, Electivire, and Ampharos. But I do have a Krookadile and a Cinccino back at my house in Nimbasa City but I cant bring them with me since they're both males and Dragonite would casually obliterate them" Mimi informs, referring to Dragonite's competitive spirit against opposite gendered Pokemon. "Alex stop splashing! You're going to get my hair wet!" Mimi screamed in panic. "Arthur make them stop" she whined out in annoyance before signaling for Sunny, "if you two don't stop I'm going to make Sunny Dragon Pulse you into the ocean!"